Japan and World War 2

Why are Japanese People so chill about WW2.
They did things as bad as the Germans,just look at Unit 731 or Nanjing.
Not that there is something bad about it, I'm just surprised why German get persecuted by Faggots crying about the Holohoax, while the Nips are left alone.

youtube.com/watch?v=7qV7xbAVOY0

Attached: 11d86c5c7110ca837aa7c3b37a9c41ce8824e29ced91bf08cbd3375933e3b4ac.jpg (535x810, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/193613060/#193613060
howitzer.jp/nanking/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They didn't kill Jews.

i think we westerners just don’t notice when people in japan stand up for this because it is obvious not the west. They probably have a “we-hate-our-country-and-our-people-movement“ too.

This

Also they got nuked.

nukes

They got nuked twice. I'd say they paid a price.

Attached: 1516596105108(1).webm (640x360, 2.84M)

We wanted them as a trade partner and ally so the United States spent a bunch of time convincing ourselves that they weren’t that bad and that “we were pretty bad too because nukes”

Nanjing is a propaganda.

Now that you mention it, that really makes a lot of sense.
Also I have never seen a (((Hollywood))) Propaganda Movie with Nazi Japs in it.
Or at least I can't think of one.

Nanking is as real as the holohoax

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/193613060/#193613060

howitzer.jp/nanking/index.html

Attached: japanese girls perfect bodies art.jpg (852x1280, 187K)

Because unlike the Cuckmans we don't feel sorry for what we did. Anytime you hear someone apologize for Nanjing, which didn't happen, there us no weight behind our words, no remorse, no sympathy, because the chinese live to be subjugated and we were just doing what everyone else has done to them throughout history.

Attached: 1547089680058.jpg (1082x1600, 269K)

Nanjing was propaganda orchestrated by the chinese to use against us in the peace deals, the reality is the chinese soldiers dropped their uniforms and killed civilians to take their supplies and clothing, then they went throughout the countryside raping an pillaging everyone they came across.

We did, but we fixed that problem a long time ago

Attached: 1547066390703.gif (420x315, 1.91M)

Because the Jew fears the samurai

they got nuked you germ

>massacre lasted 6 weeks starting after nips conquered city
>CHINESE GENOCIDED AND RAPED THEIR OWN CAPITOL INHABITANTS BECAUSE THEY WANTED CLOTHES
do you realize how retarded you sound?
same as with adolf promising no more territorial claims after sudetenland than declaring war against everyone and 80 years later some retarded germs cry they were attacked by whole world

The massacre did not happen. Chinese forces raping the countryside caused people to flee into the city. The population became unsustainable due to supply shortages and guerilla fighting from infiltrating chinese forces who were not wearing uniforms. Mass starvation killed many and many others were put into quarantine zones to control the disease outbreaks hitting the city. The excecutions that did happen were to chinese infiltrators that attempted arson attacks and attacks on the imperial army.

Yamaguchi was a hero.

neither did the germans

There were many horrors in that era, but the only one we are allowed to discuss is muh holohoax.
The jews make sure that its the most important event of the 20th century
Even if the 6 million number was right, it wouldn't even be the worst genocide of the era let alone the century
but its all about pitying the kikes because they control the narrative
Japs were awful shitty animals during the war though, and everyone should know about it.

Honorable Nihonjin-san,

What is the extent of Jewish influence during the Meiji Restoration?

Imperial Japan was able to triumph over the Slavs. How would things have been different if Siberia and Vladivostok were targets instead of expending manpower over the landmass of China and South East Asia?

With Abe signing temporary migrant agreements, things do not look good for Japan or Asia as a whole.

Attached: yudajinshine.jpg (392x409, 66K)

No one is allowed to discuss the 6 Gorillion. Whatchu talkin about Willis?!

Jews destroy every culture their parasitic excuse for a race infiltrates. They are leeches that must feed on a far superior race in order to survive, hiding in plain sight in the human body known as western civilization, while slowly killing the host that has been kind enough to allow them to exist. Now that the body is dying they are seeking a new host but ultimately they will fail, the niggers, the muslims, the other asians, none will be compatible with them. All these races will be ready to put them to the sword the second the white man isnt around to protect them. So they better enjoy the time they have left because once whites are gone they will be erased. The cure to the parasite will be a swift and powerful medicine that will see the last of their race be nothing but smoke rising into the air. I hope they enjoy the bed they have created.

Attached: images (2).jpg (635x349, 16K)

Oh cool, another english teacher LARPing

They will come for you next. Who do you think controls your backwards sub human country?

Im well aware my country is owned by (((them))), doesn't change tje fact that you are LARPing as a chink, which you arent.

Don't call me a chink you Southern Ape. Chinks are souless ant creatures that are an admixture of everything bad about asia.

But dude they have JJ Lin & G.E.M.

>says kamikadze pilot

And that matters because?

>just look at Unit 731 or Nanjing

>killing Chinese

>bad

You must be having a joke.

>Southern Ape
Im 190cm tall, pale and blonde

You are most likely just a yellow ass manlet or an English teacher LARPing.
Also
>implying all chinks arent the same.

I'm just shitposting English teacher.

Attached: 1546792112592.png (1092x2188, 102K)

fpbp

Happens when someone spends 70 years punishing anyone who doesn’t show guilt 24/7

>I'm just surprised why German get persecuted by Faggots crying about the Holohoax, while the Nips are left alone

Hello subversive Jew. Most of the west have no clue what went on in WWII Asia.
Nanjing was their holohoax. It didn't happen. You know "comfort women" Just huge commie lies at work as usual.
The Chinese and Koreans deal with Japan but FOR Jews. Koreans get plastic surgery and new identities to infiltrate and subvert Japan. Their politicians are crypto Koreans and chinks.
They basically do what Jews do to the west.
Not a lot of people know this
Pic related: Korean chinbones

Attached: jawbone-art (2).jpg (356x566, 40K)

Because they scrapped the massacres out of their history books. Japanese children never learn about them

Also, checked

Trips never lie

Attached: 1543273677885.jpg (1280x720, 126K)

>says the eternal euro manlet

Cant wait to see who divides you up next.

All chinks are the same, but Japanese are not chinks you illiterate fuck. Chinks are chinese.

Unlike the west, we don't believe in teaching fake history.

What's the difference you coin eyed cunt?
I'll give you that the japs are a little bir superior to the other chinese races, but you all still are and look the same

They have 3" dicks so they have already gone through enough.

Attached: 1336779500544.jpg (468x350, 149K)

>Japs were awful shitty animals during the war though, and everyone should know about it.

Typical Amerimutt education.
I can't remember where it was but I read about how the Japanese occupied an island and were awaiting the arrival of Americans. Japanese were only supposed to last days because of their numbers.
However they built underground tunnels and lasted months much to the horror of the kike controlled US army. They lost on that island in the end with the general putting a bullet trough his head radioing over "cherry blossoms" "cherry blossoms".
That island still honours Japan to this day for how they looked after them.
I bet Americans still have ptsd from it lol.
If any Nippon can clear this up I'd appreciate it

Attached: images.png (259x194, 8K)

The Japanese are a pure race. The chinks has been conquered and raped so many times by steppe nomads and jungle monkeys that the original chinese race is nothing but a drop in the ocean that is their mixed DNA.

These are demonizing hoaxes made by the Jews. Germans will understand this.

Attached: 1523266204042.jpg (1200x980, 191K)

>muh based nippon 'won' a single island and caused some ptsd
i guess thats what a weeb faggot calls a moral victory

>The Japanese are a pure race
Keep it that way and do something against the chink and pajeet immigration.

this is another case of the semitization and retardation of whites, who think the world is made of words and that history is the battles of ideologies rather than BIOLOGICAL conflict, which is why they get excited by actually tribal struggles between “communists” and “anticommunists” in afreaka or latrine america... who are in reality no more functionally different than crips and bloods. it really is like thinking the problem with american blacks is “baptism” and compiling lists of “baptist” atrocities, and obsessing over the theological content of baptism. the japanese “left” is just a nearly arbitrary and completely historically contingent tag for people who, contrary to their supposed ideological counterparts in the west, have been more racially aware, more opposed to nigger and white occupation of their country, and more opposed to race-obliterating and fertility-crushing enslavement as the little industrial garbage-producing elves of the whites (not “out of principle” or autistic economic system-building but because of its visibly corrosive effects on the life and health of their race). they don’t get this from reading marx-babble, which like freudian psychoanalysis is only even intelligible to ashkenazi jews, and if they assume some label or another, it’s not because they’re fundamentally animated by political principles (i.e. LITERARY affectations). the difference in PHYSIQUE and temperament says enough. Asanuma was massive, outspoken, and unafraid of confrontation and conflict. in the end, Yamaguchi accomplished nothing but ensuring decades more of nigger rape, crashing birth rates, military emasculation, and now american force-feeding of the mass immigration that will end the Japanese race for good.

Nanjing didn't happen and even if it did the chinese deserve it for bring chinese.

Who cares about the Germany's Namibia genocide?
It's the same thing, Asia were always western colony, so no one cares

Attached: PicsArt_01-12-01.16.44.jpg (800x600, 91K)

I'm not a weeb, mutt. Just giving credit where it's due.
Stay ZOGGD

But Germans made Jewish Cabbal families to physically work almost like making leaders of various Nasheed brands to eat pork.

>you all still are and look the same
this is an example of the simpleton’s assurance in his own senses. your brain doesn’t have access to some objective phenomenological world. it prioritizes what is socially salient based on the training set of people you encounter most regularly in daily life. the “other race” effect where “they all look the same” is also experienced by asians looking at caucasoids etc. (or even whites living in hawaii – in one funny case i know of, a white woman who grew up on oahu remarked confused “Karen” for “Sarah” and while apologizing remarked that they did look similar – to the incredulous reactions of her coworkers who insisted they looked nothing alike... they were just both blonde, as was ironically the woman herself). on less subjective grounds (actual morphometric differences in skull and face shape) east asians are even more varied than europeans.

hello Chicom

don't let muh jews into their country - don't have manufactured guilt

If you know about Unit 731 then you should know why. Japs had the most advanced Biochem research in the world, mostly thanks to the acceleration of R&D through using Chinese populations as lab rats, and the USA was in the stone age regarding the field. The USA had an increasing interest in the field since they observed WW1 trench warfare using biological and chemical weaponry, culminating in giving Japs pretty much complete immunity for all WW2 events and especially the Unit 731 members in return for their research and also the Japs accepting to circumcise all their males.

Attached: 1546593994047.jpg (730x768, 81K)

That information was mostly worthless apart from freezing experiments.

Not necessarily. Lots of experimental information in Chemistry can partially accelerate seemingly unrelated research as a component. Assuming the information of what was gained is even fully declassified today, i'd be eager to take a look at it when i have the time.

Sounds like you're describing Iwo Jima island.

Cline Eastwood made a film about it relatively recently which you may enjoy, called Letters fro Iwo Jima.