You ARE the useful idiot

I hope you realize that the "bank crisis" is being manufactured on purpose - the discussion of returning to a gold system, the bank run in France currently. It's all to weaken your faith in the current financial system. That isn't to say I like banks. What I'm saying is YOU'RE BEING PLAYED. The reality of the situation is the banks are evolving into a gold-backed digital currency by which you will receive the RFID chip implanted into your body. It's about control and they are about to seize their final grab. You will all be tagged like cattle.

Attached: 709-c48dip.jpg (448x445, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=epOqETnOk50
youtube.com/watch?v=LXd6fIsdUNA
youtube.com/watch?v=GkPskVulSJU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off goldberg

day of rope when

What i posted in another thread
>Country's, Banks, Business and the wealthy have been buying and stocking gold
>Constant talk of a one world currency
>New gold mines opening left right centre
>Global bank runs about to start

This is their plan, gold is the NWO one world currency. they already own soo much this will bring in a new world dominance for the people at the top

gold-backed digital is definitely something i can see

Attached: 1242345234.png (5000x5000, 363K)

Ok? Are you implying they wouldn't do this anyhow?

>If you take out YOUR money from THEIR bank, youre being played goyim!!!

Oy vey, stop it, we need your money goyim! How will we invest in globalism without it!!!?

Attached: 1543786158448.jpg (1024x683, 116K)

kek at all the scared kikes

Attached: 1544963875655.jpg (849x1200, 361K)

The end goal of any structure of order is to assume complete control and eliminate any free thought, speech, or choice. This is because order is the tool of the devil.

Maybe you dumb cunts should learn how to fucking read.

I don't like the banks one bit. Just realize you're being played and be very careful about what happens next.

Attached: Find+the+source+and+remove+it+_791b31df653b4ef17c548f0ad5536594.jpg (707x500, 85K)

We are always being played my friend.

Kisses xoxo.

>no goyim, don't kill me, the Holocaust is actually a Jewish plan

What is your solution? I cannot imagine that if a bank run doesn't happen, they wouldn't implement this anyhow. I agree, dragging them from their houses and sticking their heads on pikes is better, but a bank run is easier to sell to normies.

I don't have one. I am merely bringing attention to this so people are aware and ready to fight it.

yeeeeeep

youtube.com/watch?v=epOqETnOk50

youtube.com/watch?v=LXd6fIsdUNA

youtube.com/watch?v=GkPskVulSJU

Don’t take the mark of the beast. Read a bible. Everything is pertinent now. When they try this find other Christians as soon as possible. It’s going to be a bad time.

Paper or digital currency has always been the goal since gold will be out of the hands of the normal individual.

it is pointless trying to explain.
they aren't able to comprehend a bigger picture, it is just a single layered instant emotional reaction, which is exactly what (((they))) depend on to control thought and opinion.
same with the immigrant invasion being designed to destabilise so people beg for more governmental control to deal with the problem that they created in the first place.
the standard retard, even here, can't keep the two things in mind and regardless will scream for the government to solve the problem, playing right into their constantly rubbing hands

>It's all to weaken your faith in the current financial system.
No one should have faith in the banking system, kike. You fags fought tooth and nail against regulation in 2008 after your perfidy and usury collapsed the economy. And guess what? You won. So literally zero people should have faith in big banking. Going back to a gold standard would unironically be the best thing to happen to our countries in a century. We'd have real money again instead of fake money printed by (((private investors at a private company)))

Very true

You conveniently left out the part about being chipped you disingenuous faggot

Attached: c2b.jpg (535x462, 34K)

The abandoned RFID chips when they realized everyone would voluntarily carry their phones with them.

>weaken your faith in the current financial system
what faith? lmao interesting choice of words chaim

so you're a fucking brainlet and you mistakenly think anyone cares about your basic bitch take from the break room at the mcdonalds

Oy vey shut it down.

kek

Take your Crypto Kike bullshit back to Jow Forums.

Attached: 1539154714782.png (530x534, 403K)

the currency is just debt circulating through the country you borrow money from the bank at interest and as such the currency is just named debt if you have $10 you have $10 in debt

Attached: 1531238779947.jpg (835x773, 333K)

look at the blind, emotional fury with which the puppet reacts.

>its le illuminatis master plan to make people criticise the system that controls every facet of the entire planet so they can switch to a system that gives them less power so people get chipped

meanwhile out of tinfoil dipshit land people literally already carry around a GPS tracking chip, microphone and camera on or within arms length of their person literally 24/7 every day of the year completely willingly lmao

why do all your retard conspiracy theories literally make the shadowy conspiracy seem less evil and less competent than real world openly powerful organizations?

That might be but the fed is actually on a suicide mission. They have everybody scratching thier heads. Unprecedentedly aggressive rate hikes during a very vulnerable time.

Off to the "echo chamber" you go, Shlomo.

is that why they put rfid into all new passports and credit cards.
they aren't the same size as they once were, the technology has been constantly refined.
they can more or less put it in every food you eat if they wanted to.
it is in the clothes you buy, in the soles of your shoes.
it was labelled a (((conspiracy theory))) in the 90s. for past decade it has been simple fact.
how are you not aware of it.
also, keep in mind that most modern phones are having rfid readers built into them as standard.
apple all have them, android are being upgraded in design to incorporate them, as otherwise is seen as a deficit.
you carry your own signal amplifier.
they can scan you and give a decription of the clothes you are wearing by the chips in each article.
it isn't science fiction anymore, it is current fact.

Until we are in a cashless society this whole conversation is pointless.

that makes no sense at all.
op already said this is a warning, so people fight it when it comes.

They keep spamming this to say it's a trick with 'appeal to conspiracy theory about cashless economy and 1984' like the elites want a collapse of the euro.

Withdraw your autismbux worldwide, they can't do shit against a bank run in the age of mass non-curated communications, this has never been done in an age where people didn't just get all their info from the TV and newspapers.

Chipping will only be mandatory theoretically when there is no cash left so until then who gives a fuck.

>You will all be tagged like cattle.
Heh. No thanks.

Attached: endtimes.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

That doesn't even make fucking sense. The FIAT system inherently favors money lenders and a gold backed system would weaken their ability to manipulate currency.

Technically dollars could be considered the mark of the beast. Basically it’s saying you can’t win using thier system the only way to break free is to stop playing at that point.

>Technically dollars could be considered the mark of the beast
Nope.
>Basically it’s saying you can’t win using thier system the only way to break free is to stop playing at that point.
Didn't say that idk where you heard it or why you make up such bullshit.

Attached: 1544.jpg (1424x648, 88K)

It just says it will be on the hand or forehead and that it will be required to buy or sell goods.

Fuck of Jew.

BANK RUN NOW

I guess you don’t need cash to sell goods so cash is still ok I guess.

Now that I think about it you need change to sell so it could be.

Are you ok?

You know the prophesy?

I'll go bartering only before being marked fuck off kike.

OP is a useless fag

Do you? You're rambling about the dollar being the mark of the beast when it clearly isn't....
Its clearly something that you must willingly take or reject.
Also its in the right hand or the forehead.
There's also a lot of other stuff related to the mark of the beast in the prophesy like - all that take it are going to hell and there's no going back, they can buy and sell, they will be tormented by a sore apparently and some other stuff.
Who the hell slaps a 100 dollar bill on his face and prances around buying and selling?
Once again, are you ok?

well it's not working

thanks (((OP)))

>>hello fellow goy, I'm just like you!

I believe you OP. Cryptocurrency and RFID chipping to have a single global currency is one step closer to biblical prophecy fulfilling itself.

This leaf knows how it works
All money is a representation of debts owed and not in any way actual wealth

Not only that, but it will be connected to the AI BEAST and the AI BEAST WILL complete your thoughts for you. Once you are tagged, you will no longer be human, because you won't have freewill. If you're not human, you won't be eligible for salvation. Hence, all that take the Mark of the AI BEAST are doomed.

>prophecy
More like long term plan development 6k years ago and implemented slowly via Abrahamic desert cults for literal retards to accept as muh prophecy
Imagine being so stupid that you could believe anything else but

Attached: EF3F610E-C344-43A4-8C7E-C90B01EC5365.png (774x399, 267K)

>Weaken the faith in current financial system

I lost faith in the current financial system when they said in order to keep it healthy I needed to repalce everyone in my country with Muslims and Africans. You really pushed through envelope in 2015, Weinstein.

Why the fuck should anyone bother discussing that literal /x/-tier theory? Where is the supporting evidence? that if the people go to the banks tomorrow or whenever in an attempt to destroy their debt-based non-currency, that all of the people there are, what, illegally detained and forcibly implanted with some tracking chip?

I have no faith in the current financial system as it is, no one is implanting anything made of metal into my body because I work with electronics, end of discussion.