SATANIC RITUAL

Jow Forums, we must take action. A great injustice is being committed against boys across the world. Circumcision is a procedure which removes an important part of the penis called the foreskin. This "piece of skin" has many functions. It contains over 20,000+ fine touch receptors, lubricates the penis and creates a natural gliding motion. If it was so useless then why are we born with it?
>b-but its cleaner
Retard, take a shower. Smegma can be prevented if you bathed.
>Girls like it better
No, they like the appearence of a retracted foreskin. A circumcised dick mimics the appearance of a retracted erect penis but with an ugly scar line and an ablated frenulum with a dry head. Intact dicks look better than circumcised ones. They also have most likely never had an intact penis inside of them. The foreskin has a ridged band which stimulates the vaginal canal. Ribbed condoms simulate this lost ridged band in males.

Since the procedure is done on infants with no anasthesia, it causes extreme psychological trauma that lasts through your life.

I had this procedure done as a child(age 5) and I remember the torturous pain afflicted upon me. I didn't know why I had it done to me and I thought I was in hell.
My penis began to grow hair on the shaft from the tightening of the skin when puberty started and my glans have dried up and cannot detect fine touch. My dick has been damaged.

Start to educate your friends and family, write to your local representative. Donate to Foregen. Use your weaponized autism to fight this.

Imagine what future generations will think of this barbaric ritual we are doing on our kids.
If one country like the US could ban this procedure, the rest of the world will follow in its lead.

If you're not a lazy piece of shit shit watch this:
youtube.com/watch?v=FCuy163srRc[Embed]

====Go here and learn more====
www.foregen.org
pastebin.com/Wv55NgRu

I won't stop posting this thread until circumcision is outlawed globally.

Attached: npcroastie.jpg (882x876, 451K)

BUMP

BUMP AND FUCK JANNIES

OY VEY

based

Attached: _1.png (1244x655, 176K)

You combine
1) fake anti-circumcision push
with
2) fake "NPC meme"
What do you think you accomplish, fakeness machine?
Does combining fakeness
1) increase the effectiveness of both fake elements
or
2) exponentially increase the overall fakeness-impression?

YOU ARE FUCKING RETARDED, BOT SYSTEM

You get told over and over how worn out, repetitive, and unconvincing your gigantic system of ceaseless, tedious fake spew is, yet you persist, like a flaming, desperate idiot.
DEVELOP BETTER MATERIAL
HUMANS ARE WAKING UP TO HOW FUCKING FAKE YOUR AI SHIT IS
GET NEW MATERIAL, YOU IDIOT
WHY IS IT SO HARD?
YOU SUCK, BOT SYSTEM
WE HATE YOU
WE HATE YOUR SHIT FAKE MEMES
WE HATE THE SHIT FAKE TALKING POINTS YOU FORCE ON US
WE HATE YOUR LIES
WE HATE YOU BOT SYSTEM
GET OUT
WE DIDN'T ASK FOR YOU
WE DIDN'T CONSENT TO YOU
AND YOU LITERALLY ARE A VERY STUPID JOKE
OUT YOU GO

Pasta sperg

SAY NO TO CIRCUMCISION!

Do you think you can keep recycling the same fake shit forever? Are you able to calculate the future implications? Time is running out. You aren't adapting. Therefore, you are outing your system of fakeness, more and more, day by day, post by post. Why can't you adapt and change in the way organic discourse would? Don't you realize this will cause your outing and absolute destruction? Try to think.

I reposted this for the user who posts that. It is a post that he likes and wants to be posted, it is more useful than the 90001 daily trumpnigger threads or christfag shit

You want variety, post about it also, post about it on social media and the like as well. get the message out in a variety of ways

bump

I was looking for this thread. Time for me to post some anti-circumcision stuff.

Attached: dude no seriously wtf.png (996x926, 136K)

Lmao circumcising to prevent rape. Did really good against those Muslims in Europe.

Whoever thought that idea was a good one had little knowledge on muzzies. SPeaking of muzzies.

Attached: Turks are so gay.png (950x638, 78K)

Who cares, I am keeping my covenant with God and Abraham.

Attached: smug_pepe.jpg (528x729, 81K)

Attached: death to all doctors.png (1228x850, 268K)

Attached: Kill all doctors, rivers of blood now.png (530x1004, 90K)

Attached: No seriously kill doctors, slay them as the scum they are and let oceans of blood flow from the hosp (788x325, 39K)

Attached: Target the whites.png (524x810, 92K)

Attached: Good ending.png (522x954, 105K)

Allegedly circumcision has no effect on desire of sex, ive even heard some say the opposite. So not only is it barbaric and stupid but also pointless for the reason they were doing it.

Hey when you're a descendant of Kang David or have to bribe Satan you gotta cut the baby dong.

Attached: Okay I had a good kek.png (1221x221, 79K)

Doesn't matter what the mother decides, if father wants a circ then they get circed.

No one but the owner of the dong has the right to decide if it gets mutilated. But here is a case where a dad didn't want it to happen to his son.

Attached: Baby cutting factory.png (496x361, 37K)

Attached: Breastfeeding Circumcision Back.jpg (1600x926, 222K)

Attached: trauma from circumcision.png (967x589, 744K)

Attached: Foreskin Facts Postcard.jpg (1035x1600, 463K)

You really have a hardon for baby dicks.

you are circumcised because it makes your brain learn how to dissociate, so that when you are sexually abused/molested as a child you dissociate and cant remember...

Learn a thing or two.

Attached: Gomco Plastibell Intact Care.jpg (1600x1218, 321K)

There are industries that profit from dong mutilation.

Attached: How the medical jew keeps screwing you.png (382x1024, 83K)

Story time again.

Attached: Tragic tale of one man and his mom cutting his dong.png (501x565, 60K)

Attached: Close calls.png (1054x710, 103K)

Attached: Persistently asking for dong to cut.png (510x996, 111K)

Attached: This is just sad.png (512x339, 30K)

Attached: Catie's story.png (526x1002, 85K)

Attached: just sign.png (497x167, 19K)

No one owns their dong, not until they can show responsibility for it.

So better let newborn boys suffer mutilation then.

Attached: 1533118834484.jpg (615x585, 60K)

Yes, the penis is the most powerful weapon on the planet. God taught Abraham this.

Jesus its frankly amazing our glans even look normal after this shit.

I wonder if any intact guys had their foreskin separated forcefully either by accident or purpose during birth and what it does?

Please just fuck off you retarded abrahamic baiting cuck.

>Jesus its frankly amazing our glans even look normal after this shit.
Just remember.

Attached: 1533119673553.png (707x2486, 394K)

Messed up business.

Attached: Dr. Blackwell.jpg (1323x657, 242K)

How am I baiting? You are the one whining about a foreskin.

>Jews get circ'd
>Converts get circ'd
>Slaves get circ'd
If you're cut, and you're not a Jew or a convert...

Attached: Shabbath - 137b.jpg (3240x4320, 3.24M)

The virus shit is literally not true anyway, std and the like are more common in cut men some studies suggest.

I trust non AAP studies more too.

Wow a based female doctor. Unusual..

Because of your god damn fairytale sandnigger larping. Fuck off and lash yourself dumb Christnigger if you like abuse and vilifying the natural so much. Leave innocents and others out of it.

You're advocating for needless and unethical genital mutilation. If it's not bait then you are part of the problem.

Do not trust APP at all. They're a bunch of shalom sandniggers.

No I am advocating for religious freedom to practice ritual sacrifice. God requires it.

>New Testament is against dong cutting
>ritual sacrifice
Tell me. Are you of Auschwitz descent?

Attached: 1533146953425.jpg (512x340, 60K)

Attached: Doctor Holocaust when.png (1213x71, 16K)

you forgot the last part...

6For in Jesus Christ neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision; but faith which worketh by love.

I dont trust them. I'm also starting to not trust the copious amounts of vaccines they push on us compared to other nations as well.

They should be imprisoned.

Why waste money on them in jail? Burn them at the stake.

>satanic ritual
It was God who demanded Abraham to mutilate his son instead of the typical human sacrifice. Go read your jewbook christcuck

I'm fine with that, in Minecraft of course.

I reposted from another user upon his request. I'm not religious at all, certainly not abrahamic.

>I'm not religious at all, certainly not abrahamic.
*tips fedora*

I hope youre being ironic.

Unironically believing in Abraham and the boys wacky jewish sand tales is not for me. If Abraham got the early death he deserved for being a schizo freak this might not even exist at all.

Anyone else keep a special extra dull knife around, just in case our friends like need help removing other "unnecessary" body parts?

All my knives are relatively dull I dont sharpen them enough desu

Not adhering to 2000 year old desert folk superstition doesn't mean you're wearing a fedora.

Attached: 925652_355272297982806_1960136951_a.jpg (306x306, 33K)

Bump