MAGA

MAGA
WE ARE WINNING BIG

Attached: 1547210687155.jpg (720x824, 272K)

t. Incel

When will these changes come? I am talented and highly skilled and want to pursue career options in the U.S. and want simplicity and certainty and a potential path to citizenship and presidency.

Thanks.

P.S. Can I bring Blondie, my dog?

Attached: 94C16D1B-5CD2-4939-8A05-EF938E9D720D.jpg (640x430, 86K)

Are you, per chance, a rocket scientist?

I hope all of silicon valley gets replaced by a bunch of retarded Indians.

Why would one want to move to the US? I think it makes more sense and also easier to move to Singapore or Australia.

How big are talking? Grand Canyon big?

No, I study for a master’s degree in electrical engineering / artificial intelligence applicatioms right now. I want to go to America.

Also, my dog’s name is actually Lara and is a 10yr old, rather old Border collie. She’ll stay with my parents I guess.

Attached: 2EF4C830-8F21-4FF7-A3A4-19C28F981EAF.jpg (845x450, 80K)

I just want to shoot guns pew pew
t. serious

Australia is too far away and full of Chinese and Anglos. Singapore is a fascist horror show full of Chinese.

America is the last great nation of the West and the opportunities there are massive. I also am more than willing to hand back my German passport as soon as I marry a cutie America mutt.

Attached: 0F1F1F38-2DE1-4C73-80D5-42940126CA52.jpg (469x700, 51K)

>silly con valley gets filled with pajeets
>their market value tanks alongside the quality of products, and screeching from roasties goes up because the poos keep asking for bob and vegane
Loving every laugh

Fuck off we are full. We don't need to be importing an in American elitist caste.

Fuck this faggot just lost my vote

Well, God Emperor disagrees

Oh come on, ficki ficki. I want to com.

Fuck off Muhammad we're full.

Attached: 1508372097493.png (640x640, 36K)

Bump this is fucking bullshit

They were 7 years ago

So President Trump has sold out the entire college educated male micdle class to the Parjeets from Punjab, it’s time to rise up lads.

I am Christian, blonde, blue eyed. I own America just as much as you, Tyrone.

Attached: 2440E43F-3115-49F8-A94B-B3F15228954B.jpg (966x644, 224K)

Weak unfunny troll

He's a fucking cuck who let his daughter marry a jew.

no we don't, we want everyone who doesn't have british protestant ancestry to leave immediately, withdraw all military personnel from every foreign nation, and close the borders for eternity.

Tfw you’ve haven’t beAn to Austrasia

H-1Bis for poos only. Whites are too expensive. My company is 80% H-1Bs and no one understands each other. Productivity is soooo slow. The smells are out of this world. The toilets are squatted on.

Fuck this gay earth.

He's not wrong. We want smart immigrants that actually contribute.

I'm not going to get upset about this till I see what they actually intend to do. Trump's policies often look like a sellout in the beginning but in the end it's the liberals that are crying. It's Trump's strategy to appear reasonable and moderate while he implements real game changing policy.

Fuck off

He even said this during the campaign and had to walk it back because of the backlash.
He was always working for big-business, big-money, and big-zio/MIC. Trump's populism was always a meme invented by Bannon. He's the worst kind of fraud.

>changes are coming
That's the part that will piss people off. The question is who will be pissed? I remain optimistic that it will be goid for white America.

Instead, the H1B program brings us disgusting Pajeets that steal jobs and shit out subpar code.

Don’t they posters in each cubicle with drawings on how to shit properly??

Get fucked you sell out

No we don't. Immigration of any kind hurts the native population. Instead of bringing in skilled immigrants, give your native people skills to take the same job.

Fucking libertarians.

Fuck nigger Trump and fuck his amnesty.
I will not be voting for Amnesty Don in 2020.
Won't be voting at all.
Enjoy your single fucking term Traitor.

Attached: 662fd4682dceb2415ad52ca38d35125b6f19da7e86643f8ae8f1ebb4ebd1a056.png (945x478, 105K)

Please do the needful

Are you, by chance, from Hesse?

And that's a good thing! ;*

I am severely autistic and can shit post in English for hours. Do I count as highly skilled mr. orange man?

Don’t leave her in Germany, she’ll be butchered and sold at as halal kebab by the fucking savages.

In theory it makes sense to import people who are politically on the right.

Fuck off were full mohammed

Jow Forums BTFO

BLUE WAVE 2020 AOC WILL BE PRESIDENT

Border collies are great (: