The strongest race of all, The Polynesian Race

Polynesian bones are 20% more dense than Caucasian bones
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1340554/

Polynesian persons are noted to have, on average, larger bone structure and muscle mass than Caucasian persons
researchgate.net/publication/304572609_Polynesian_Bones

I have a Polynesian blood in my body and I'm 6'3'' with 232lbs who have never lifted at all yet still manage to have more muscles than lifters

Don't know why we're physically so blessed by the God

Daily reminder: Muscle superiority >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Brain superiority

I openly admit that we're brainlets
It's true yet Muscles are more important anyway
Muscles are the epitome of male traits

Ask Me Anything

Attached: whyareeveryoneelsesotiny.jpg (1280x720, 395K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JQU6o4ooL5E
youtube.com/watch?v=FVVWLvBiw3w
youtube.com/watch?v=NvLAB7AsozY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do you have any questions, Jow Forums?

Sure. Post body.

>Muscle superiority >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Brain superiority

if that true, bears would rule over humans

Nice try fatty.
Sage

The Rock is a half-nig, has had liposuction and titty implants

Zac Efron is 5' 8"?? HAHAHHA

indeed it's not even a meme

they're all fat as hell and strong as hell so ill give it to em, they're bred to be island nigger warriors

>small gene pool
>more opportunity for evolution

He still gets more than you. HAHAHAHAHAHA

>20% thicker skulls
>20% less brains

I can accept that.

Attached: 1544840997873s.jpg (94x125, 3K)

t. manlet

Then can you explain why as soon as the whites came you were wiped out?

>Shows image of steroid abuser
>Claims superiority

Ok Brah....

^ Ha!

The nippons tongue is as sharp as his sword

you retard, all this means is that you are high quality slave material for when you get colonized.

The ones that aren't basically just fat island Mexicans are pretty cool.
youtube.com/watch?v=JQU6o4ooL5E

Attached: 1522499864245.jpg (1280x720, 143K)

The strongest race of all, The Gorilla Race

Gorilla bones are 20% more dense than Caucasian bones

Gorillas are noted to have, on average, larger bone structure and muscle mass than Caucasian persons

Daily reminder: Muscle superiority >>>>>> Brain superiority

Attached: chu say white boi.jpg (634x717, 112K)

Then why are strongman contests dominated by whites?

Why aren't they dominating strong man competitions?

have you ever tried fighting a bear? if you do, really try to outsmart it.

Aboriginals have the thickest skull.

You outsmart a bear by not getting into a fucking melee with a bear in the first place.

youtube.com/watch?v=FVVWLvBiw3w

And so far, not a single Kiwi or Aussie poster on this thread, the only people with actual experience of coconuts.

They're big, they're strong, they are employed in three, and only three, different jobs, professional Rugby League/Union player, Removalist and Bouncer, there are no exceptions to this rule.

They're friendly, probably the friendliest race of people, as long as you keep them off the firewater. They're also dumb, like giant goofy lovable children.

Also, considering that they're an underclass in any country they're in, obviously muscle power < brain power.

Attached: IMG_1167.jpg (650x366, 19K)

>to have more muscles than lifters
Polynesians accumulate fat, not muscle due to reduced metabolic rate

Nah

Attached: 1496194777678.jpg (960x696, 273K)

How many polinesians have won strongman and powerlifting competitions?
The only record they seem to have is fattest people in the world

why do i have a kraut flag goddamnit

It only because your ancestors lived on a tropical island, away from degenerate society.

I guess OD Wilson is a Mediterranean of some kind.

Attached: od90-int.jpg (273x190, 12K)

it's the canoes. rowing your boat for thousands of years must give you some bonus points in evolution of body structure

nigga looks like the marauder from path of exile

Shut up Samoa Joe

When was the last time you had world power?

Are your muscles bulletproof?
Thought so

Not gonna lie. You niggers are strong. Pity you are also lazy, stupid and drunk.

Attached: 1546829967362.png (500x508, 130K)

he is the Cristophe Lemaitre of the situation i guess

also he is too white to be a med

Race is a social construct though. :)

>died at 37 years old
Yikes. Guess he couldn't quite keep up the white man

>Don't know why we're physically so blessed by the God
Natural selection. First, Polynesian society was a warrior society and Poly warriors fought hand to hand, where size and strength are huge advantages. Second, the Polynesian diet was protein rich with lots of seafood. I'm not Polynesian but some of my ancestors were Irish fisherman and thanks to many generations of a high protein diet they were tall, unlike the short potato farmers. If only my Irish ancestors had fought mano a mano all those generations I'd also be as heavily built as you guys.

>thanks to many generations of a high protein diet they were tall, unlike the short potato farmers

Kys retard

I dated a Samoan chick in high school and college and she was hot as fuck. Perfectly thick, long leg, tanned, volleyball playing, exotic Asian type face without disgusting chink eyes. She was hot when she was on the volleyball team but as soon as she joined the softball team at our school she just started to get bigger and bigger. I think Samoans just have an easy time of bulking and building muscle, but they also put on fat quickly as well. I had to break it off and she went psycho and tried to get her brothers to beat me into the dirt. Polynesian chicks get extremely possessive of white men, I have no idea why.

Eh, one black guy in a sea of whites. No big deal, and good for him for having the discipline and dedication to improving his strength.

average drunk slav > polysteroid

You fucked a dude.

Attached: 1547038830374.jpg (672x712, 69K)

Look at a guy like mark hunt (mma fighter), he's like 5'10" 280

Poles are pretty muscular too

But I thought race was a social construct

when will you guys realize no ethnic cares about "sports" like this that have very little money to win. that's the only reason wh*te "men" are at the top.

how the fuck do you even get proud about dominating in weightlifting? there's almost nothing out there lamer than that lmao

>fight bear
>have weapons
>offer bear weapon of his choice
>but hes a stupid bear
>transport behind him
>nothing personelle, bear

youtube.com/watch?v=NvLAB7AsozY

based

>there is nothing lamer than being able to lift massive weights and being physically strong as fuck
cope more lol

yes basket hoop is far superior
>t. jaquavious

I'm sorry you're short, but that's no reason to be bitter. Short men can make valuable contributions to society, too.

Why is it that whites, specifically slavs, dominate weight lifting sports such as the olympics, strong man contests, powerlifting events etc and niggers are clearly the best heavyweight boxers..where are the Polynesians? Rugby?

LOL. I worked with a Samoan girl. I thought she was a guy till she introduced herself as "Jill". Nice person. Smart, too. Too bad she looked like a morbidly obese Mexican man.

David Tua was a badass boxer.

there are NO fucking japs on Jow Forums, just indentured english teachers and larpers

But his sword short

Steroids

3.5" of anger

Can confirm. LARPing English teacher ZOGbot here.

Can confirm, never let your guard down round them.

>considering that they're an underclass in any country they're in, obviously muscle power < brain power.
if they had 12 more IQ points, they would have conquered the world. I believe this. they would have toppled all of the civilizations of South America, destroyed East Asia in dual invasions through Micronesia and Indonesia, and rounded Africa to crush Europe. no other race was as intrepid in maritime exploration and journeys of conquest. their cultural ideals are those of Alexander. they even reached subantarctic islands far south of New Zealand where human settlement ultimately proved impossible. the archaeology is there. some Maori iwis still recount voyages out into seas filled with floating ice

Question 1. What is your flag?
Question 2. Why are you 2 post by this ID?

>if

So blacks only get into sports because of money?
Is this why they all live in poverty, because they're so driven by money?

sorry guys my bad.
In another thread I showed some statistics such as samoans are 56 times more likely to be in the nfl than non-samoans.
he comes the next kara boga.

Strongest I don't know but I met a guy from polynesian and his gf was insanely hot and he was really chill dude. He gave me a good impression of his race I guess so they can take over I rather have them cancel our whitness than all the other crooked inbreds fucks.

yea why use a Half Black Samoan as your example? and how much jew dick do you suck daily?

SAGE

they had an aristocratic ethos of eugenic perfection and the elite cultivation of superhuman bodily and mental superiority. ancient Hawaii and Tonga, unlike Europe seeded by the Eastern Mediterranean, developed primary states, political centralization in total isolation from other “world civilizations”. all of this was ruined by racial mixture and zogchow/industrial food byproduct dumping diets

Attached: 946BF74B-860C-4915-AFF3-4F6B3C4BFDB5.jpg (1053x826, 493K)

you mean something you never got in life, incel?

stuck on islands
their ancestors knew how to put wood in the water but today they are just retarded

Dwayne Johnson is juiced to the fucking gills.

>t. jew manlet

And a jew.

Whats the greatest battle the Polynesians won and lost?
Your big and strong, what have your people done using this strength for good and then for evil? What makes you happy? What pisses you off? What are you hoping to achieve with this post on a political shit flinging picture board?

>Is this why they all live in poverty, because they're so driven by money?
unironically yes, though. acquisitiveness without foresight and the primitive communistic “sharing” (or “gimme dat”) mentality of entitlement to relatives’ resources produces the black condition. if they were less keen on $ their lives would perversely be much better

Polynesians are pretty impressive people physically speaking.

Can you guys swim? With bones so dense I would think you would sink.

Ia orana!

Attached: ED0CE587-4998-4B5F-A2EC-3522A324A144.jpg (550x365, 27K)

*steal your DNA with brain magic to became buff and high iq with genetic engineering*
Nothing personnal brainlet.

I think polonysians are pretty cool

If I were to go full eugenicist Polynesians could stay especially as like a warrior caste or something

Only whites enjoy hanging out with other roid freaks

This is what china will do.

You will create a superior race of disabled autistic males with femenine features made only for degenerate purposes.

>get my .50 cal
>put a bullet between his eyes
Wow that was hard

Ideal for the eugenic utopian future: the brain of a German rocket scientist in the body of a Samoan warrior (minus the propensity for obesity and diabetes).

>It's true yet Muscles are more important anyway

Not even true in prehistory since if you could be outwitted then you could still be decimated and enslaved.

Isn't he a mulatto?

niggers are not bears?

kek

You Polynesians are kickass in my book.
God Bless You.

With their limited food resources it really makes one wonder how they are so well built. The aborigines in the emu colony l look frail as Hades, and even the oriental types near ocean people are tiny in comparison, while surviving on similar diets.

>20% more dense bones
>goes in a child's swimming pool
>dies
Wow such master race

I once witnessed a gang fight between Fijians and Gurkha's as the only white bloke stood drunk observing it was like maybe trolls/uruk hai against little goblin ninjas, these trolls were literally picking up Gurkhas sometimes one in each hand and launching them across the bar onto tables meanwhile the ninjas were somehow managing to kick them in the face even though the trolls were like 6ft3.

There are benefits to being 6ft3 230lbs but then there are also benefits to being a ninja especially in the modern world.

Yeah, it’s too bad they didn’t invent guns or they could have saved themselves from the physically weaker, but more intelligent white man

All your strength is no match for lead and gunpowder

Race is a social construct, so you actually don't exist. Sorry goy :^)

>
I have a Polynesian blood in my body and I'm 6'3'' with 232lbs who have never lifted at all yet still manage to have more muscles than lifters

Post a body pic you fucking larper

As an Anglo oppressor I believe I speak for all my race, and we just don't have any interest in being an oversized stuff lifter, we much prefer our tools and inventions. That is our trait. Have noticed that Slavs, dark hoard don't have this obsession and are happy being big and dumb.