White Bois Can't Figh-

twitter.com/CosmoDiGirolamo/status/1083203772275478528?s=19

Attached: Screenshot_20190111-060414_Twitter.jpg (1080x1458, 339K)

He won, now it’s a hate crime

I hate these Gen Z kiddies (= born after 1996). I swear to God that Jow Forums is 90% zoomers these days.

Inb4 this kid gets sent to prison for a hate crime and assault despite the black kid clearly throwing the first punch.

Jewish judge will throw the book at him if it gets a chance

Fuck you old man

Attached: Screenshot_3.png (402x631, 356K)

beautiful
>also notice he did not throw the first punch
He'll be punished though
>it's illegal for white people to win fights against black people

Black people can't fight by themselves.

Damn, this is only the 2nd time in my life I have seen such beautiful white pride and a fighting spirit for the white race, the other being election night of 2016.

Attached: A83DD64C-30D2-4E8E-98A7-1A88D0878F54.jpg (1200x1200, 349K)

Can you imagine, back in the 70's the teacher would probably just have smacked both of them, screamed "Cut that shit out!," and sent them back on their way. Maybe an hour of detention. It would have been treated like the healthy, normal expression of male aggression that it is. Those kids might have even wound up friends after.

bitch
ass
nigga

door won the fight tho

people born after 1996 are rly fucking cancer tho, they are all arrogant snowflakes. all they do is thinking about themselves and yolo. no way these people will ever care about their people or country and race. total waste of space. Staring to mobiles all day long, low IQ compared to any other generations, literaly subhumans who need to be put down

>tfw born in 1996
Did I make the cut, user

What the hell? Why are you promoting evil racist white oppression of blacks? Don’t you know that it’s racist for white people to defend themselves?

the door is racist but to be fair the door only helped because whitey hit him

it's our fault
the older generations beat us up and made us go to the store, we didn't, we got these morons

I'd love to do that to my fucking Bank Manager but I can't becos that would make me antisemitic.

He probably does Krav Maga.

Attached: A5D26707-48B8-4998-943D-D8848E501C55.jpg (1123x835, 99K)

Most White people have never fought in their lives. Unlike animals ,there are no "natural" human fighters. You've actually have to practice.

If you have children, the most valuable thing you can do for them as far as extracurricular activities go, is enrolling them in a combat sport. Fuck football!

>bitch ass nigga
Talks like a nigger, fights like a nigger, gen z is so le epic based xD

You mean Crouch and Run?

Martial arts for kids is a joke. Standing in a line kicking in the air. They don't have 1 on 1 combat because parents are scared to death their kid might get hurt, or god forbid, learn a bit of healthy male agression.

Kek you do realise every older generation has said this shit about the younger generation besides Gen Z sure may have faggoty ways such as their edgy memes or their music interests like Lil Pump but we are also the most right wing generation since WW2 and even within the memes you can see parody's of the modern world take Tik Tok for example in which has many of sandwich jokes.

The Point is yes my generation is generally pretty faggoty especially with the anime but we are shaping up to be a bit of a last hope as well and imagine how fucking red pilled our children will be cause by the time we are married adults with children the world will be even worse I dare say Wiemar Republic bad so don't be so hating of our generation we honestly are your only hope.

Has he been doxxed by Shaun King yet?

>Black lives matter

honestly why is your flag this

Attached: 1518596742883.jpg (605x765, 64K)

I have a bit of a natural street fighting ability the first time I fought was in yr 11 and I dodged and hit and then knee slammed some fag.

Buahahahahahah boomers BTFO,when you boomer faggs see a nigger you cross the street(sike you never get out of your mums basement).
Us zoomers will rule the world and make you neet weeb boomers our "bitch ass niggers".

Attached: 0c6324518be396fa74065d8f9521efc91513521ff942bd9266c1136b6cc1a302.png (636x509, 708K)

Krav Meme doesn't result in anything but people who resort to using their legs to run away at first opportunity.
By the looks of it he's got some very basic striking practice.

Indeed Mr Old Frog Meme poster

Boxing and Judo. Enroll your son in these things NOW!

BITCH ASS NIGGA

evil whitey technology be keeping the black man down

that's what the basement dwellers here don't realize. this kid didn't beat a black man in his head, he just beat some random douche in his school. after this, he's going to go back home, kick it back on his couch, turn on some rap music and play fortnite with his other wigger/nigger friends. gen z is not based

I'm a zoomer but I've been using this site since 2009 and I've been using Jow Forums nearly every day after this board was created.

This was not fair, where are the other 3 niggs to jump at dude and do some sucker punches when their homie is losing? White men cheating once again

Does Gladiator battles count?

The average white kid is stronger than the average black kid. The difference is that the white kid has been taught to be civilized and mentally beaten down by everyone around him. So when he finally is forced into a violent situation he will quickly take over when the adrenaline and natural instincts kick in.

Blacks can knock out whites with sucker punches and numbers. And whites will hesitate and be reluctant to fight. But unleash the inherent inner strength and watch the white man dominate with his superior natural strength.

How can niggers even compete? They can't.

Ok Archer.

Kill that nigger!!!

why do people not guard their face when fighting anymore?

LMAO what a joke is this "fighting"

That's sad. Get a hold of your life.

>Muh slavery

Whites are one of the most violent races on earth. Their violence is also highly intellectually charged which is why they "relax" by playing war games and doing martial arts to find "inner peace". Why the left thought it would be a smart idea to try and awaken this dragon is really strange. When Whites, especially right wing Whites, get angry they go absolutely brutally berserk and it seems to increase exponentially with the level of intelligence of the individual. The left are too stupid to realise that if we decided to virally all go out and start taking out liberals, there would be no liberals left.
If we one day just swarmed them, it would be over. All the "big players" would be gone.

Well i was born in 99 and care about my race
Got a girl that dont smoke, drink coca cola or coffee, let alone alcohol or drugs

Chek'd and luv that "it" user.

Nice touch.

Attached: received_1009843209222584.jpg (1228x2048, 128K)

Braaaaaaaap

its looks like its more of a factor that neither knows anything about fighting and the zoomer boy had better footing because he tied his shoes

>if we decided to virally all go out and start taking out liberals, there would be no liberals left
Keep to talking, user. I'm about to nut.

because they know fuckall about fighting and imitate blacks who are trying to imitate the low guard in boxing but don't have proper footwork/ stance

He’s shit posting another thread and forgot to turn it off.

>bitch ass nigga
This kid is clearly friends with the other niggers rooting for him.

Attached: 1532033297262.jpg (640x560, 34K)

Krav Maga is shit.

Attached: 5cfb0cc3de52e7ec47657f6deb673db4.jpg (1109x828, 58K)

krav maga is just jews repurposing US military karate systems but using jew marketing skills

1997 here, sorry you’re mad that I want to look cute well bashing coons
Boomcuck

I'm not kidding. If every single angry White was to make a list of ten targets and on a single day go out and remove them, then all of this would be over. These kinds of strategic concepts come naturally to a race of people that play war strategy for "fun". The enemy would be absolutely powerless to prevent this sudden storm wave of aggression. This is a loaded weapon in our hands. This is our special move. We can activate this whenever we want.

Depends on which one. A lot of karate for kids is BS.

Grappling and boxing no, they are getting full contact.

makes sense

Kyokushin karate is probably the best style of karate. But Muay Thai is better because of the inclusion of elbows,knee, and clinch. Also I think the stance is better.

Attached: Samart-Payakaroon.jpg (300x385, 36K)

Are you stupid? I've been training in boxing since I was 14 and it's been full contact the whole time. Stop posting shit you know nothing about

this.

>it’s racist for white people to defend themselves
>he should have let himself get beaten up
>this would go some small way as reparations for slavery.

98 here, your time is up old man

This.
I was waiting for a chimpout when it became apparent the nigger was being beaten.

They also don't have any guilt.

They cut the sound at the end. He said nigger didn't he? Twitter is run by literal shit fucking faggots.

I can't figure this out either - I know if I wanted whitey to fucking snap and wipe out every other race and every political ideology aside from right wing, the modern left's playbook is precisely what I'd use.
Bash whitey every chance I get, try to emasculate white men, try to cuck them by brianwashing their women to fuck niggers, destroying their history every chance I got - you push someone into that kind of a corner, they're going to lash out, hard.
And when whitey lashes out, populations go missing.
Which I often wonder is the whole point to begin with.

Attached: nazi.png (960x318, 288K)

why is kyokushin the best is this just some meme? or do you mean best sparring style? it has a retarded obsession with high kicks

He used more of his body then hands to win tho.
Also, he's in big trouble that's why I stopped fighting in school, they will kick you out regardless if it was called for or not

Black people believing their own hype, once again. When they aren't fighting 10-1, they're absolute shit-tier faggots.

97 here. Your generation was a fucking abomination that lapped up jewish tricks like a dog with water, we’ll fix it tho, don’t worry oldfag.

Ever noticed how if a white is getting beat down, no blacks will stop it. But if a white is winning, everyone of every colour jumps in "okay matey, enough is enough, no need to harm him too much".
meanwhile whites get put into comas and no one stops it.
The white kid should have destroyed that lad at the end.

>He probably does Krav Maga.
Doubtful. He won.
He was opening himself up with very long reaches but the nigger couldn't fight for shit so it wasn't an issue.

All true whitey will go hive mind if it keeps up, after millions die they will spend the next 100 years trying to make us feel guilty about it.

DAS RITE. Bla*koids BTFO. This clip shows bla*k inferiority in every aspect possible and the fact that nigger is much taller and probably 10 years older adds to the comedic effect of the whole scene

only 30 million more niggers to go well done

lmao your generation is full of spics

Teach them the glory of gravity and the wrath of the ground; picked up 5ft in air, while about to be slammed head first with major velocity towards floor = pure fucking wew lad

10 years older and they're both in the same class

Attached: 1501001897503.png (1579x1725, 1.44M)

I've literally sometimes thought that the radical left are playing 4D chess and that they are actually Nazis. It's almost like they have created the ideal conditions for forcing the White race to go absolutely berserk. I genuinely scared of what I could do if I decided to go berserk. There will be no enemies left if we get angry, they will be wiped out by a wave of pure violence that they will not be able to stop. It would not be a long drawn out war but a sudden lightnight storm that removes them from existance.

Attached: DwhuITKUwAAqkFK.jpg large.jpg (900x900, 113K)

wrestling, judo, jujitsu, boxing, kick boxing are all good things to learn

biggest thing for all of them is is to turn off your brain talk and learn to be in the moment, learn to use perriferals, light and shadows, sounds of feet and clothing.

like last samurai, "no mind"

learn what this is, lomachenko mind development would be the next step

We don't see enough of these. Don't be fooled fellow Euros, it's bc we have something to lose in these fights. Our job, our status, our life potentially. Blacks are maybe worried about their life.

On equal footing niggers are afraid. One on one black fights are rare to say the least.

Don't be scared senpai, embrace it, and enjoy it. War is natures calling. Blood is the best fertiliser of the soil.

Interesting to watch him crush that orc's skull even after winning. That's definitely a departure from Millennial fights where if a white kid wins he walks away (obviously niggers attack relentlessly and rob them if they win). So this is is basically an escalation in violence where the white guy is fighting just as street as the apes do. Things are about to get REAL ROWDY for the brown folk ;^)

Attached: racist white girl resists rape.webm (222x400, 1.21M)

To the black communities out their us Hispanics lost the race war but don't worry drugs will b your prime income do not worry, please flood the cities... protect your kind and quit killing each other and make lots of white women pregnant with your offspring and leave them lol will be back like Jews but stronger were we can manipulate the system like they done it, I'll b back I promise

true and the promotion of anti white propaganda means things are only going to get worse

cringe

Attached: 1529365775597.jpg (598x415, 60K)

this was a piss poor example of white american physical prowess you spergy faggot lmao its just some school yard shoving match. you people are soft as fuck. this was a softer brawl than a shotokan points match

It's true jew

This, sadly

now this is what I call autism

He won, but he kept hitting Tyrone after he had already fallen to the floor and essentially incapacitated, NOW it's a hate crime.

PSA:
You aren't a zoomer, if you remember 9/11.
If you're old enough to remember that, you're a fucking millenial HAHAHAHAHA
Sucks to be you.
There's actually MAJOR differences in the mentality my students born in 98/97 vs 99/00. 98 is a fuzzy year.
I teach highschool, and the later group is 110% edgy faggots. The highlight of this semester was the queer kids calling the black kids niggers and the black kids calling the queer kids faggots in some mostly ironic rivalry all november. It ended when "Lord Nigger Faggot" was discovered the "metaphysical manifestation of our differences" and they started a ironic cult around the gay black kid, and the other students who had been watching for entertainment at this point, joined in. Rituals were filmed on TicTok.
Needless to say, the amount of slurs thrown just out of earshot was very alarming and incomprehensible to most of the faculty. Our Principal was driven to sobbing trying and failing to comprehend the post ironic nature of it all. "wtf is wrong with these kids". She had a hard time seeing it as more than bullying.
She was annoyed enough with "Do you kno da wae" because it made fun of Africa or something. She's gone from bleeding heart "mindfulness" SJW to dead inside alchoholic, just from the last four years of kids.

Millenial kids were boring and uncreative, and most 96ers are in that category for sure.

>you people
Nigger

>racist white girl resists rape.webm
Actually, that was his ex girlfriend who cheated on him with another black boy.

you should start reading what you type before you post

GO OUTSIDE KID

T. Tyrone Ortiz