$1500 a foot

Trump wants $5.7billion to build 700 miles of fence. That’s just short of $1500 a foot. Raise your leg, put it down. Boom. $1500 dollars of your tax money.

That doesn’t include maintenance, a minimum of $200mil a year.

What can you get for $1500? A new good laptop ... about 3,700,000 new laptops. Y’all like pickup trucks? Well $5.7b gets you around 135,000 new F-150s. The median price of a house is $200,000 ... enough for 28,500 people. Imagine every single person in an average arena getting a house.

Yep. Money well spent. “Wall”

Attached: 844C7FD4-EF29-469C-850B-A84443F8144A.jpg (720x480, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mM0yxOdA9Zk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Money doesnt matter when the government prints it out of thin air. Its time for whites to get some of that "free money".
Fuck the system. Its all built on lies.
Build the wall.

I'd pay $3,000 a foot if it keeps even one taco nigger out. It goes in all fields

Will 3,700,000 new laptops protest the southern borders from illegal immigrants?

Illegals cost the US over $40b a year just using daily necessities, while being a deficit on the economy.

You've also probably never had to deal with people on heroin. Got any cool statistics on that?

/thread
Obama leaf BTFO yet again

The us is almost 19 years in Afghanistan on an average Cost of 5 billion each month. So 5,7 is peanuts.

Attached: 636510055171981882-border-wall-010818.jpg (2000x1333, 716K)

Eat shit dogfucker, we're building a second one after 2020 you poutine chugging faggot.

This wall is just a practice wall. Eventually we'll need one to the north to keep out the 1 million "new Canadians" your country is planning on importing.

>Imagine every single person in an average arena getting a house
Because giving hobos and crack addicts homes works so well. Nigger they will gut it and burn the floorboards for for firewood.

For what we spend on illegal immigrants, we could build 4 walls every year, forever.

Attached: 1547045136493.png (667x789, 280K)

For $5 billion we could build internment camps for every libtard in AMerica.

do you know how much money it takes to repeatedly deport people? mind your own business leaf nigger.

>pay for an arena full of niggers to have a house or pay to halt the replacement of whites in america
Wow, really made me think. And it's obvious that you are a soft handed cuck. $1500/ft for that much steel plus the labor to move it and connect it to the rest of the wall isnt outrageous. Keep comparing every cost in your life to a bag of fucking cheetos though.

It’s a drop in the bucket, and is well outweighed by the subsequent decrease in welfare and benefits utilization from anchor babies, and wage depression from beaners willing to work manual labor for $4/hr tax free.

The wall will force companies to hire legal residents for a good wage (something libs always screach about anyways), and tax base increases wayyyyyy more than $5B.

>That doesn’t include maintenance, a minimum of $200mil a year.
whats maintenance you double nigger? its a fucking steel fence.

First off, why in the fuck does a Canadian concern themselves with how the Fucking USA chooses to spend its money?
And second, the USA wastes 5 billion on stupid shit constantly.
The Wall is one of the best investments of 5 billion that the USA will do in last 100 years.

In fact I support a $50 billion investment.

And only needs a 2 or 3% (I always forget) deterrent rate to be profitable.

Literally just having pictures for spics to see of construction crews building sections makes it worthwhile.

Attached: 1547077262691.jpg (950x942, 211K)

Truth

You clicked in one to few zeros when you were doing the calculation. By your reconciling, the wall it $150 a foot. Slide jews apparrently can't do math.

The money the US gives to Israel can easily pay for that.

>illegals paying taxes

Please. Enough with the Jewish lies shlomo.

Attached: 5C6DB741-6F94-4825-8981-506B57B9E8BA.png (956x1270, 466K)

>putting individuals before a country

You sound like a Democrat

I DONT FUCKING CARE LEAF

I

DONT

CARE

HOW MUCH MONEY IT COSTS WHEN WE GIVE DOZENS OF BILLIONS TO ISRAEL AND DOZENS MORE BILLIONS TO DIRT FARMERS IN AFRICA AND THE MIDEAST AND DOZENS OF BILLIONS OF GIVEAWAYS TO ONIONS FARMERS

FUCK

YOU

BUILD
THE
WALL

Government contracts are all huge money laundering schemes. This is nothing new.

I don't have a problem with my tax dollars actually being used in something useful

Mandatory spending for medicare this year is set to 625 billion.

>featured fugitive is the only one that could maybe pass for white in the right lighting
Just a coincidence

OP is a fuckup and a retard. The border is 10.32 million feet which would make it $480/ft if we did the whole border the same

Attached: Obamination's Legacy.png (849x704, 187K)

Worth every penny

>1 post by this faggot

Interesting tactic, shill. You're pretending to be one of us.. but retarded.

We all know some of them steal social security numbers and payroll taxes are deducted automatically by their employer. You'll notice they still pay far less than they take. Go back to shill school, you suck at this.

Give this man a level 100+ rake

THIS

Illegals cost the US 180 billion a year.

finally a new rare merchant

Can't we do a forcefield instead? We're in fantasy land so I thought why not go the full length with it.

And how much do we spend on niggers refusing to work and shit out fatherless niglets?

Go fuck yourself faggot

Attached: 1547038324826.png (490x586, 44K)

It's stupid because they won't even stop illegal immigration with it. It's just symbolic.

Or we could keep spending over 11b on illegals every year. The savings from reducing that will pay for the maintenance and the wall itself.

>Y'all
total faggot post

>What can you get for $1500? A new good laptop
who the fuck cares about a "laptop"'
when you have criminal spics flooding your country with their drugs,
and illegal cunts pushing down your wages,
undermining your culture,
And illegally voting democrat.

KYS liberal

why are leafs always like this

Its 6 billion dollars its fucking nothing, the US spent a fucking trillion dollars on the iraq war, fucking libcucks saying "buuuuu buuuu uou could have bought x amount of this instead Drumpf is genociding the poor"

US Federal Government Expenditures for FY2019: 4,508 billion

5.7 billion is just too much to ask for!

Why do you care, leaf, it's not your fucking money. Why don't you go back to the bowling alley you came from.

>a leaf

worry about where your own money goes, we don't care about syrup barrels

Reminder.

Attached: 298456465.jpg (1203x1189, 278K)

Also, reminder.

Attached: 9834675.jpg (1799x1189, 345K)

Cool, now do the same thing with the $38 billion we send to Israel every year!!

Immigrants also contribute the product of their labor, which would be lost if they left. Taxes are a small part of their income, since taxes are progressive and they generally have low incomes. Not arguing in favor of open borders or anything but you would be stupid not to have the manpower loss in mind before doing anything drastic.

I love this rhetoric, it's common from leftist. My favourite version of it came from a swedish comedian who argued that the cost of immigration would be covered for the cost of 1 pizza and 1 soda can each and then he proceeded to ask if we couldn't skip 1 pizza and 1 soda can to pay for the invasion of our enemy and then of course after their arrival they would be economically self-sufficient as proven by the current status of their home lands so basically destroying the human civilization, have your people raped and murdered and get two pizzas and two cans of soda next week if you just skip 1 pizza and 1 soda can this week.
It's a pretty funny thing, literally a communist comedian trying his best at international economics.

Attached: henrik-schyffert-600x600.jpg (600x600, 45K)

Can we range ban all leafs already?

Reminder: This is what we're up against!

Attached: 380609.jpg (800x600, 322K)

>$1500/ft is like a lot of money
>Ermegerd, 700 miles!
No, sorry. That's cheap.
Roads cost a hella lot more than that and we have around 4 million miles of them.

Attached: 1537655329365.jpg (672x500, 76K)

Eat shit and die, you dumb leaf faggot. We're building it.

If it keeps out just one dirty spic it’s well worth it.

>Israel wants $6 billion for a wall

SURE HAVE $10 BILLION
>t. congress

If illegals left, the labor pool shrinks and leftists could finally get closer to having their $15/hr minimum wage. It also drives incentive to invest in labor saving technologies like advanced harvesting machines. Go read an economics book.

Do you even know what 2000 Patriot rockets dumped into the Middle East costs? What Israel costs the taxpayer every fucking year? What the cost is of deploying an army for a month or 2? How much 50 F35's costs? How about how much NASA costs in useless muh space?

Stop with your BS arguments. The wall will provide jobs and give contracts to the steel industry, jobs for maintenance and surveillance. That money pours back into the US economy and pays for itself.

And the wall will more than pay for itself when we don't have to support every single welfare leech that hops over the border illicitly. 5.7B is peanuts compared to the annual cost of welfare for those "people"

>Build the wall.
No, it's not necessary.

>What can you get for $1500?
my dick sucked by your mom.

We need to build a fence up north to keep faggots like this leaf out.

Maintenance will be $0 per year, the US doesn't do infrastructure maintenance.

youtube.com/watch?v=mM0yxOdA9Zk

Attached: 1532908639381.jpg (1276x1800, 1.72M)

You went to her 1500 times? Gross dude.

This leaf is retarded. I wonder how much money in the US goes to the Jews hmmmm what if America stops helping others like Trump is doing how much money will be accessible? 5 billion is nothing in the US compared to other things used for protection.

If it means just one less nasty ass, criminal beaner invading the greatest country on earth then it's worth ir.

Now THIS I could get behind!

It's a place with free food and housing and you get to live alongside all the nonwhites you could possibly want! What liberal could possibly be against this? It's like a free vacation for leftists!

Why build camps when we can just put them on the other side of the wall?

You can build all the walls you like, just like prisons do, but every prison with a wall always has an elevated guard tower next to the wall with a guard and a rifle and a duty to use it. Unless you are willing to defend a wall with bullets, then the wall is useless, currently the country lacks the will to defend the wall with lethal force.

Attached: working-from-tall-ladders-workmen-spray-paint-a-warehouse-wall-in-AK3M41.jpg (897x1390, 172K)

I'd rather pay for a wall then welfare.

>leaf
I’ll never see that money back no matter what I “want” to spend it on. Bring me the wall.

People can't get their family members back for 1500 dollars. This is closure to them, this barrier will keep others safe.

costs will be offset 10x from all the illegals no longer pouring across our border and breaking the law while using our hospitals for free.

Tim Lim's the best.

>Unless you are willing to defend a wall with bullets, then the wall is useless
Ready and willing, where do I sign up?

i mean 1500$ per foot is really pretty cheap.

>MAMA
cringe

You dumb mutts are so fucked. wasting money on shit that doesn't even stop the primary cause of nigger immigration.

Attached: My+coworker+thinks+im+crazy+just+randomly+bursting+out+laughing+_52a7db7b3d95567e645e06879cd7120f[1] (800x804, 77K)

Just the paint maintenance on that is gona cost a lot.

um....no those 5.7 Billion Are for maintenance and patrolling the border
wall costs 2.6 Billion
Fucking leaf

Attached: trumps wall.jpg (960x684, 222K)

horrific

5,7 billion? Wow so muchmoney. How about
462 billion $ per year only for welfare for single parent families,? Hmmm

Trumptards are so brainwashed that it's painful. We can only hope that Ruth Bader Ginsberg holds onto her seat until Trump loses miserably in 2020.

Attached: uk438hq0psv11.jpg (1177x822, 199K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190111-091515.png (1440x2560, 297K)

Honestly thats prob about right. Materials are farely expensive to begin with but getting it out there and labor are what cost the most. If Obama did it it would have cost $30k/foot. That nigger spent $1 billion on a fucking website

hope u yankee-doodles get ya wall, faggots

A YEAR

Too much

Attached: 1538222424474m_1.jpg (1024x767, 85K)

This is a reminder that Americans will no longer tolerate you spics, niggers, mudslimes and kikes. None of you are welcome and your days are numbered.

Attached: 1546245714719.gif (240x240, 653K)

You will most likely be murdered by a nigger

I'll believe it when I see it.

35 billion went from usa to isreal to build their wall

Eat shit

Attached: 1546972506683.png (320x348, 60K)

Every illegal stopped pays for at least 100 feet of the wall.

Its an investment

Doubtful. My area of town is quite nice and far removed from hood niggers.