Struggling with my beliefs

itt: depressed piece of crap
>be me
>katholic
>trying to do math homework
>not understanding shit
>start to question the existence of god
>realise that I probably don't have a soul, and that I'm just a bunch of meat
>realise that nothing really has a point, and that I just stop existing after death
>going full nihilist

Please help me Jow Forums! I don't want to become an atheist cuck! Is this the redpill?

Attached: wojak_depressed.jpg (250x221, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aB3Z0SD_Xiw
youtube.com/watch?v=wM0IKLv7KrE
youtube.com/watch?v=97FhauH1J58
youtube.com/watch?v=FSmdSw9eEIA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZP5HmM0UxQs
youtube.com/watch?v=FY74AFQl2qQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Yimor2jRmCA
youtube.com/watch?v=UyyjU8fzEYU
youtube.com/watch?v=zqrpKUTMXgY
youtube.com/watch?v=dAc_2tBu0T0
youtube.com/watch?v=B3GjKTtSRrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=QKvvaURUSvk
youtube.com/watch?v=4YINNqRXzGs&list=FLMgHzlnZq4y10aeS84kNy1A&index=3&t=304s
youtu.be/WDEBz25lGdY
youtube.com/watch?v=Bwy6NP-lL18
youtube.com/watch?v=AeIGrEtPMmE
youtube.com/watch?v=Dr35KYcNoaM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There is only one thing worth living for. Gassing kikes.

>to stupid for math homework
>God must not be real

The absolute state of Poland

Wake up. GOD is figurative word. GOD is energy, source, awareness, infinity ever expanding into new possibilities. God includes everything so you are also part of it. All the religions are teaching about this truth, hidden within words to those who are ready to see. Are you ready?

>youtube.com/watch?v=aB3Z0SD_Xiw
>youtube.com/watch?v=wM0IKLv7KrE
>youtube.com/watch?v=97FhauH1J58
>youtube.com/watch?v=FSmdSw9eEIA
>youtube.com/watch?v=ZP5HmM0UxQs
>youtube.com/watch?v=FY74AFQl2qQ
>youtube.com/watch?v=Yimor2jRmCA
>youtube.com/watch?v=UyyjU8fzEYU
>youtube.com/watch?v=zqrpKUTMXgY
>youtube.com/watch?v=dAc_2tBu0T0
>youtube.com/watch?v=B3GjKTtSRrQ
>youtube.com/watch?v=QKvvaURUSvk

With these you can enter the rabbit hole. This is most important redpill. Redpill of life.

Attached: nikola tesla 2.jpg (720x540, 53K)

There is always desire to be something more within human. Usually it manifest itself through materialistic ways, sexual ways, through drugs or parenthood example. It is endless chasing, rat-race that leads nowhere but keeps you busy through own creation that people calls as life.

We can't remember our time as toddlers because we didn't exist in that time. We had no identity. Only when years has gone while we gathered data from our environment we created identity. When we have our identity, we decide what matters to us. Then we experience impulsive feelings when things didn't go as we wanted.

We are piece of life that creates own image and plays it (Genesis 1:27 So God created man in His own image). We get so tangled to our own creation that it can kill us and bring us into hell. We think that something or someone causes our misery even when we alone create everything within.

We have all this mysterious desire to do something, be something more. It usually manifest itself through sexual ways, materialistic ways, through parenthood, dating, drugs, games, food, alcohol.. you name it. Through that it leads nowhere, it keeps us happy for a moment and then we need more. So where we are now? We are piece of life that want to experience bigger part of it. Through physical ways it finds not that part and when that need to expand finds no expression we create this pain within. So what to do? This is what meditation is all about. We don't want to identify to our thoughts or to our outward senses. That is just the data we gathered from the physical and created self from it. When we learn to be still, just be as piece of life, something start to happen that seems to expand you into everywhere. It seems to that consciousness, awareness is the basic that exist and everything else is manifest of it.

What (((they))) wan't is to bind us more and more into physical, sins, into that rat-race i wrote about above, so that we wouldn't learn or even think about this.

Attached: 1508556312734.jpg (515x475, 63K)

>being such a brainlet your will is broken from math homework

honestly THANK YOU!
I feel like religion is dying out in the west, because people think that it's freedom, when you have no spirituel rules, so they can have a sinful lifestyle, but they don't realise, that there are rules to protect us from getting tricked by satan.

Whats your math homework?

I guess you go to a Novus Ordo Church?

moving the graph along the OY axis

- 50 IQ for not being able to finish your HW
+ 90 IQ for discontinued belief in God

go watch the short movie i puked in my cornflake

It /is/ the final redpill. It's ok, you won't die. Watch Bart Ehrman videos on YouTube - type that name in and watch anything that catches your interest. But not when you should be doing math homework.

The value of religion is not just faith. It is a belief that your pursuit in life should be greater than yourself. The life you lead should leave an imprint on the world.

Look at the degeneracy of morals that has coincided with the loss/decline of Christianity. Religion is the foundation of european morality and tradition. It was the means by which communities were brought together.

If all you get from religion is belief in god and the hope for heaven, then you have failed and the Church has failed you.

Even in the absence of religion there must be purpose to life. Whats the point of life without something worth dying for. Even if you cannot achieve eternity in heaven, your actions can pass on the hope for eternity onto future generations.

Listen to Pierce. He is not religious but he is wise. You have to listen on youtube, features are (((disabled)))

youtube.com/watch?v=4YINNqRXzGs&list=FLMgHzlnZq4y10aeS84kNy1A&index=3&t=304s

Checked.
A lot of "spiritual" stuff is real, and some may even find God. It is written that if you know God, you know the rules. For everyone else, there's the teachings of Jesus.
Some don't think He was real; that the stories in the Bible one and all are fables and metaphors. I think that maybe He was real, and that His life itself may have been a metaphor.

Attached: best_deal.jpg (1442x1184, 144K)

>Realizes he's stupid
>becomes atheist
Like pottery

You must be 18 years or older to post on this board.
gtfo faggot.
Also, don't forget: Jesus was a Jew.

Yep, God is a lie. So what? Keep rollin, keep fightin you fucking pussy

Attached: 933AADAE-E3C8-4A93-82D7-E06545A68F18.jpg (720x480, 48K)

Fight for your people, not your soul you faggot.
It'll be there and waiting when you die.

And despite all that you seek help. Where do you think this will to live comes from? Whatever the source, this is how we're made and supposed live, so I suggest you find what's natural to you, not what makes sense to you.

Attached: True Buddha Quote.jpg (407x442, 178K)

To be a true Christian you have to live a period of your life as an atheist and have faith that God will bring you back as long as your intentions are sincere. Especially if you were raised religious

Study Proverbs 3; "My son, do not forget my teaching, but keep my commands in your heart...for they will prolong your life and bring you peace and prosperity. Let love and faithfulness never leave you..."

This is the beginning of your journey, not the end. You can find meaning if you want to.

Attached: BabbysFirstExistentialCrisis.jpg (2048x1366, 526K)

>the existence of god
what gods?

>god
>2018
lmao

how do you know how old I am?

Math is just another language with which to describe multidimensional vibration.
We feel distinct from the aethereal because we can only witness three dimensions, and supposedly only the effects of the fourth.
God is the culmination of being. The zenith at the far end of infinity.
Pic related shows a 2D representation of a 3D vibration, one that with practice, patience and perhaps even some meditation you can stretch your senses across to the next level.

Life is but a vibration in an ocean of vibrations.
The trick is to find resonance. It's out there.

Attached: Good_and_Evil.png (1329x4001, 308K)

Pseudoscience shit as is. Kys

It's a baby tier red pill. The true red pill is realizing this is hell, you died and didn't realize it.

Let go of your ego, you are an ape that got smart. That’s it.

Hardly pseudoscience when the primal particles that form the foundation of the atom are all described as strongly vibrating quarks.
Not to mention the vibration of electrons. Betcha you can transmutate anything if you can figure out how to manipulate electrons directly.

idk what to tell you ive been dealing with the same thing for like 10 years. I think its about how much crap you consume, you probably consume a bunch of nihilist memes and humor on the internet and its starting to effect you.

Attached: 1454270893910.jpg (540x344, 52K)

That's not how quantum field theory works, user.

>katholic
That's your problem.

Verses proving salvation to anyone that believes and not of works.
youtu.be/WDEBz25lGdY

John
1:12
3:15-16/18/36
4:14(John 6:35)
5:24
6:28-29/35/38-40/44-45/47
7:38-39
8:24
10:27-29
11:25-27/40
12:46
14:1-3
16:27
20:31

Matthew
5:19
7:21-23(John 6:38-40)
8:10-13
9:2
12:37
21:31-32

Mark
1:15
2:5
10:24-25
16:16

Luke
3:3(Acts 19:4)
5:20
7:48-50
8:12
18:10-14/42
19:42
23:40-43

Acts
2:21
3:19
10:43
11:16-17
13:38-39/48
15:7-9
16:30-31
19:4(Luke 3:3)
26:18

Romans
1:16-17
3:20/22/24-28/30
4:2-14/16/24
5:1/15-18
6:14/23
8:31-33
9:30-33
10:3-4/9-10/13
11:6

Attached: 1544803934008.png (400x763, 275K)

2 Corinthians
4:13-14

Galatians
2:16/21
3:6-11/14/21-22/24/26
5:3-6

Ephesians
1:13-14
2:8-9
4:7

Philippians
3:3/9

1 Thessalonians
4:14

2 Thessalonians
1:10
2:12

1 Timothy
1:16

2 Timothy
1:9
3:15

Titus
3:5

Hebrews
4:3
10:38-39
11:7

1 Peter
1:3-5/8-9
2:6-7
3:21(Colossians 2:12)

1 John
4:2-3/15
5:1/4-5/10-11/13

Revelation
2:11
3:5
21:7

Don't abandon your faith in God, just abandon your faith in this heretical (((church)))

Attached: John Paul 2 Quran Kisser.jpg (276x183, 8K)

God’s real, religion is kind of meme though.

Attached: 1515771436526.gif (500x350, 1.26M)

>nothing really has a point
Bullshit. Clearly you have priorities. Since there’s no life after death, the most valuable, finite resource you have is time. Multiple things are competing for your attention, and since your time is limited and valuable, what you give your attention to has value/meaning/purpose.

>>trying to do math homework
>>not understanding shit
>>start to question the existence of god

lol what

hahahhahahahahgahahaha

No wonder that pol holds the views it does. You're all so predictable. People here are either druggies, alcoholics, depressed or on medicine for psychos. This is why you have all those radical views

>came into existence once
>surely this cant happen twice

relax bro.

>Canada is collapsing

OP watch these:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bwy6NP-lL18

youtube.com/watch?v=AeIGrEtPMmE

youtube.com/watch?v=Dr35KYcNoaM

>All the religions are teaching about this truth,
this is propaganda gnostic bs

>i don't want to become an atheist cuck
What's cuckish about thinking for yourself?

and why are you coming here?

You keep deluding yourself m8. The most clearheaded folks in the world post here, among the intoxicated.

Attached: 1497865017860.png (500x455, 52K)

Pollacks... baka.
#brexit

eat shit and die its up your ass

Not really. Most religions serve the same ultimate God:

Taoism: God is the subtle origin of creation and non-creation.
Buddhism: God is an unborn, unoriginated, uncreated, unformed being.
Hinduism: God is one, self-existent.
Sikhism: God is Supreme Being and Eternal Truth.
Judaism: God is self-existent force, or ideal
Christianity: God is the originator of all things.
Sufism:.God is the Absolute Existence

Thus, the major religions of the world are in agreement that God is the singular uncreated, self-existent, supreme, eternal and all-knowing source of all reality and being.

fighting what buddy

>God is just these things in a figurative sense
To you, and not to most of the theists who believe in their version of god.

>GOD is energy, source, awareness, infinity ever expanding into new possibilities.
"god" is a word that means anything beliebers want it to mean kinda like Humpty Dumpty word salad.

>those who are ready to see.
The unironic plotline for the Emperor's New Clothes.

>I feel like religion is dying out in the west,
Freedom and liberty are thriving in the West. We don't need sky daddys who require the ass-raping of children and the beheading of innocents like the Abrahamic religions shouldn't do but still do.

>"god" is a word that means anything beliebers want it to mean kinda like Humpty Dumpty word salad.
Wrong. God is very well defined throughout the major religions. seeThere is very little variation in what is conceptualized as the ultimate God. The only variation exists between the theologically illiterate

>I feel like religion is dying out in the west, because people think that it's freedom, when you have no spirituel rules, so they can have a sinful lifestyle
What "spiritual rules" are you referring to? I would argue nobody follows any spiritual rules, we have natural rules though. But people who dont follow whatever spiritual rules you're referencing arent trying to do negative things. I'm sure there are atheists living a better life in these terms than you are.

>. It is a belief that your pursuit in life should be greater than yourself.
You can believe that without worshiping gods, devils demons and angels.

>Religion is the foundation of european morality and tradition.
It is not. The West had religions that were moral and very successful in keeping their followers civil. They did not have bloodthirsty gods like the Jews and so they fell.

>You can believe that without worshiping gods, devils demons and angels.
You can't, because whatever you believe in is elevated to the status of God. Whether you believe in humanity, future, money, whatever, it's all the same: worshipping of an abstract concept in order to improve your life.

You have cognitive dissonance. Once you quit caring what your beliefs are and simply pursue truth things get easier. You also have to be willing to not know things.

>You can't, because whatever you believe in is elevated to the status of God
False. Especially to people who dont believe in one.

Also
>Whether you believe in humanity, future, money, whatever, it's all the same: worshipping of an abstract concept in order to improve your life.
You dont have to worship anything, especially to believe in it lol. I believe in it now, do I worship it? Absolutely not. You dont have to better yourself by worshipping anything, or pretending you're putting something up to the status of God. Can you not conceive of these two things not being in your life? This seems to be your issue.

There is only one god, his name is Kek and Pepe is his prophet.
>being such a retard your faith is broken down by a math homework

Those people are in denial. They DO believe in something. Otherwise they would see no worth in anypursuit greater than themselves.

The natural law is an extension to spiritual laws.

genealogy of patriarchs from Adam to Noah:
(translation from Hebrew to English)

This was written centuries before the coming of Christ.

Attached: 10generations-adam2noah-1-638.jpg (638x479, 86K)

topkek
Yeah, you can only be happy once you realize and accept that life has no meaning.

>They DO believe in something
I believe in a lot of things, but I didnt say they dont believe in something. I said your statement is false, and especially to the people who dont believe in a God specifically.
>If you do acts in the name of an object you believe in, you are worshipping the object
This isnt a requirement for worship. I'm not sure why you believe this is true.
>If you want to defend your state, you believe in your state. Your state is thus your God.
No, you shoehorning god into this equation is utterly dishonest. My beliefs are irrelevant to a god, and dont require one to do so.

>/pol plz halp, I'm thinking too logically!!

How would that make you happy? I nearly killed myself because I was under the delusion that life was pointless.

>The natural law is an extension to spiritual laws
Demonstrate a spiritual law

Yes, it is a red pill that there is no God and your soul is mortal.

Here's the next redpill for you : stop being a faggot.

Attached: 1495665689600s.jpg (125x117, 3K)

You're a fool.

Also, maths don't make sense, because it says there's a thing called "infinity", and only God is infinite and it's a holy trait. And in the Trinity, there's no maths, so...

>I said your statement is false,
Yes. You are in denial. You serve gods you have not consciously acknowledged. Hence the vague statement "i believe in a lot of things"

>This isnt a requirement for worship. I'm not sure why you believe this is true.
Of course it's not. Not sure what you are insinuating.

>No, you shoehorning god into this equation is utterly dishonest. My beliefs are irrelevant to a god, and dont require one to do so.
All your beliefs that motivate you to take action in the name of that belief are godly beliefs. You are only confused by this statement because your definition of god is "a skydaddy". That's essentially a strawman.

God isn’t infinite. God is its self definition.

God is whatever you want him to be dint let a 2 thousand year old book tell you how to be happy

No one else can demonstrate a spiritual law but you. I can only point you towards one. You need to look for Truths. That which is true at all levels of existence, both perceptible and imperceptible, is a spiritual law. A good place to begin from is the natural law. Extrapolate from this, until you arrive at higher and purer forms of this law.

God is infinite, eternal and self-existent. Otherwise he would be no God, but a mere superior being.

It's the other way around: you are whatever God wants you to be. God wants everyone to learn the truth. Thus, you can be sure that in one way or another, you are constantly being guided to higher levels of understanding. You only need to keep your eyes open.

Why is your ego this big? First thing you have to admit is that you are ignorant. These conclusions are based on lack of knowledge and pessimism. You barely understand anything about the world around you but you're certain you know everything. Our technology and science are in their infancy, there are things we can't hear or see, things beyond our comprehension, but your mind is already made up I guess. Don't you see how foolish that is?

god is warhammer 40k. overpowered in relation to everything else, until the next powerful thing comes along so god gets overpowered again.

If your serious, look up randism/objectivism (its by a jew). I find it the best(true) secular humanist view

That's not how infinity works. By definition, anything that could be called God must be the most supreme form of being. There are no more supreme forms of being than expressing the qualities of infinity and eternity.

>There is always desire to be something more within human. Usually it manifest itself through materialistic ways, sexual ways, through drugs or parenthood example. It is endless chasing, rat-race that leads nowhere but keeps you busy through own creation that people calls as life.

This is all the stuff, minus the drugs, that is good about life. The ultimate redpill is understanding all of what you say, but also understanding that we're here to experience life the way it is, and that means experiencing all of the attachments and the limitations and shitty things that life has to offer, because that's what our soul is here to experience.
It's the challenge plane of existence and you can either hope to escape it or you can embrace it's challenges as not something to escape, but embrace because that's why your soul is here.

Good point. You need to go through the joys and pains of worldly existence, without getting hung up on any particular aspect of it. Only this way can you maximize the kind of growth you were meant to achieve.

Son. Take shelter of BHAGAVAD GITA AS IT IS

Attached: 361F0DFC-05C1-47DF-8D96-B2954C9A0B89.jpg (2000x1312, 521K)

or that's why your soul chose to be here would be a better way of putting it.

Oh lookie! A future faggot liberal. Gibs me something of value.

Here's your dear diary. Fuck off.

Attached: old-yeller-390x260_1546899380559.jpg (390x260, 69K)

human definitions only. limited to our experience. To some people god brings rain and sun the infinite powers of the cosmos. To others god brings love, others still view god as the force bringing the big bang into fruition. Others see God as birthing time and space before all other matter. All are right in believing god infinite and there will be more definitions in the future as humanity develops/regresses.

Try existentialism

>Yes. You are in denial
You're the only one blindly attributing some unknown, figurative thing to belief that isn't required for the belief. Again, you're shoehorning a word in that isn't required or related. You're being silly.
>You serve gods you have not consciously acknowledged.
Which are what, and why do you keep attributing "God" to these beliefs.
>Hence the vague statement "i believe in a lot of things"
It's not vague, we believe in things, I believe my car's going to start when i go to work later, I believe that this thread will die, etc. I have a lot of beliefs, they have nothing to do with a God.
>Of course it's not. Not sure what you are insinuating.
Then stop shoehorning God into this. It's not a necessary requirement for belief.
>....in the name of that belief are godly beliefs.
You literally just added "godly" here. Lol. This isn't a demonstration of why your claim is coherent. An action derived from beliefs isn't "Godly" in any sense I understand, so feel free to explain.
>You are only confused by this statement because your definition of god is "a skydaddy". That's essentially a strawman.
You assume that's what i'm thinking in this sense, which is entirely your fault because that's not what i'm basing my argument on. I haven't suggested in any post here that references anything that has to do with this "skydaddy" claim. I've demonstrated why you shoehorning "God" into this discussion is dishonest, and your reply again shoehorns God in with belief. I reject your assertion.

Pieces of meat don't have existential crisis

>That which is true at all levels of existence, both perceptible and imperceptible, is a spiritual law
Can i have an example of what you believe to be a spiritual law?

As you say, they are all right. They are just not right in the same way.

Get some sunshine NOW!

if nothing matters, there is no reason not to pretend that what brings you the most amount of lasting joy is what matters. that's the secret of nihilism: it's not nothing matters, its what-i-say-matters. so pick something fucking good. learn to love the world

Attached: 19e132c0d533f08991667e4694a9ff9ca161c5f0f67d0e74d5c254ab904fdf9f.jpg (639x819, 75K)