CLIMATE CHANGE

The important thing you guys fail to understand isn't whether climate change is real or not

The important thing is, how will we eat if all our plants end up dying?

Attached: images(23).jpg (300x168, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.892.1241&rep=rep1&type=pdf
sott.net/article/404548-Earths-magnetic-field-is-shifting-rapidly-and-geologists-dont-know-why
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I smell 1 post by this id.

2/3 of our plants and infrastructure are at risk from global warming. Plants can't survive rapid increases in temperature

...wow fuck

plants grow better when CO2 levels are increased, they pump CO2 into greenhouses to increase crop groth
plants grow better in warm weather, ever notice your grass doesn't grow much in winter?

Thats why we have industrial acroculture
We can change crops from year to year.
Only poor third worlders will suffer

Since the probes on Mars also saw some "warming" I'm guessing it has something to do with variations in the giant ball of fire in the sky.
Perhaps a generous research grant paid to me would help me conduct the vital research needed to conclusively "settle the science" on that.

stop spoiling the narrative
they changed from "global warming" to "climate change". So if we say the plants are dying, THE PLANTS ARE DYING - DO NOT DENY THAT, YOU NAZI!
checkmate drupftards!!!

Climate is changing but it's not man-made. Reducing pollution is good but we shouldn't cripple our economies for it.

Central FL in the winter can go from 30 to 70 in a day, shut the fuck up

The earth has greened by 15% in 30 years primarily due to extra the CO2. What's happening is the opposite of plants dying.

That’s bullshit. I heat my whole house all winter with nothing but CO2. We’re all going to die.

Where does the funding for “global warming” research start exactly? Does our government fund climate change research?

Attached: EB14CA29-2575-47B7-A4C1-E7CD716EF13C.jpg (1242x1112, 1.14M)

Attached: climate change in a nutshell.jpg (425x1697, 1.05M)

b...bu...but plant life expels CO2 emissions!

Climate Change is fake, remember NASA wants to spray the sky with salt, they are already doing it, read the link I am giving you, salt creates trees to die so it looks like drought and climate change. This is the big read pill for that affect
citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.892.1241&rep=rep1&type=pdf

the important thing you need to understand is every prediction made by the global warming asshats has not happened.

climate change is real. it happens constantly. human impact on climate change is insignificant compared to solar activity. humans have been affected by past climate change and survived.

humans are destroying the world with pollution, which is real and more important. trash is excellent m everywhere around the world. it's killing animals. it's poisoning our food supply. it's disgusting.

because you asshats get sucked into global warming bullshit, you blow of real global problems.

CO2 is what gives buds their vitamin THC.

>Climate change
>Not taking into account that we orbit a fucking massive burning ball called the sun
>Not thinking that the sun has an effect on the planet
>Not realizing that all ice ages in the past have been because of the sun entering different cycles.

Bruh its because the cows fart so much thats why the earth is warming bro, bro carbon emissions bro its all about the carbon we should tax carbon and cows.

>id: Spy
hmmm

Attached: AE3BA983-91B9-492D-824A-D51DE7AD822B.gif (498x498, 1.02M)

sott.net/article/404548-Earths-magnetic-field-is-shifting-rapidly-and-geologists-dont-know-why