Brit/pol/ - It's coming home edition

Attached: england-xi-cc58aa24fbac71865f3b15f6298067bc.jpg (1200x1200, 151K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eXnvTwRBrgc
news.com.au/finance/economy/world-economy/brexit-drama-continues-as-a-trumpstyle-government-shutdown-looms/news-story/5e87ad6953e6b266eb8fe9cd2b0762df
express.co.uk/news/uk/1070464/brexit-news-latest-update-deal-debate-vote-no-deal-theresa-may-Withdrawal-Agreement
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-46834533
twitter.com/999London/status/1083734255828647937
semipartisansam.com/2018/06/06/middle-class-saviours-against-brexit-the-arrogant-fbpe-movement/
youtube.com/watch?v=j0SoYIke4UE
m.legacy.com/obituaries/kansas/obituary.aspx?n=claire-elise-hartley&pid=191042520&referrer=0&preview=false
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Checked, first for Hang the Speaker

Pretending you can't do anything is larping.

Attached: wosh.png (540x306, 28K)

Disclaimer: I just booted my pc up and typed a rant about ‘diversity quotes’ and job applications – apparently I have so much to say it’ll take two posts boys – no norf or tripfag memes but I hope its still worth a read.

lads what’s with all this diversity shite when applying for jobs? literally every single job online I’ve applied for (all STEM fields) also included a 'diversity' questionnaire at the end (with the exception of the BBC - in ulster - who asked me whether i was a prod or taig followed by race, gender etc. literally right at the start before anything else). The questions include stuff like age, race, sexual orientation, religion and gender - seemingly all fields can be left as 'prefer not to say' except gender which is required. Most have a disclaimer saying your answers for this diversity section has no effect on your application - but then why do they need this data? Some employers say they are 'proud' to blah blah diversity - mostly regarding minorities and women so clearly some do discriminate if they promote women etc. Most large employers (250+ employee companies) are now forced by the central gov to publish 'gender pay gap reporting' on their sites - now on pol we all know the pay gap is a crock of shite but one thing i found interesting when looking at a pdf report from one potential employer was its gender ratio of male to female. it said currently 80% are male vs 20% female but in the next 5 years it wants 70% male with female increased to 30%.... to say it wants to promote women is a different thing to 'x gender must make up' y% of employees, that’s literally hiring due to gender - not whose best at job and is discriminatory.

1/3

Whens brexit?

Attached: 1542391895873.jpg (1208x800, 109K)

Finally got round to watching that Cumberbatch Brexit programme. It was entertaining enough but obviously laced with Jewry.

Big vote on Tuesday for May’s Deal.

>white goalkeep

literally shaking

Maybe the 'diversity' questions gather data, say of 10% of applications to said role are of negro breed but only 2% of successful applicants to the next interview stage are successfully clearly something is wrong e.g. racial discrimination - but if the fields have no baring as is stated how would the HR recruiter types know they were of that breed and able to discriminate? Funny because I remember a while back the BBC news said they sent job applications to 100 companies in London, both cv's were the same but one had a generic English name, the other an obviously Islamic name and apparently the English guy got more responses - despite the same CV! the BBC talking heads then said this is because most companies want similar people e.g. a friend to go pub with after work - which moslems generally can’t do. But I wonder if that was legit - maybe that’s true for smaller firms but for large firms with over 250 employees I recon its the other way round - speisifically when comparing a male CV vs female CV in STEM - maybe this is something Jow Forums could try out. For the companies that do say the promote diversity, which is a strength having people from different backgrounds or making sure people from disadvantaged backgrounds get consideration treatment i find that funny. being black makes you disadvantaged?
2/3

how so? either such people believe the our negro friends to be less intelligent? sure on average blacks may be poorer but then why not give leniency/considerations based on wealth/upbringing not race? (some but not many employers included questions such as weather you went state or private school and if you received free lunch). alot of STEM jobs are in the south, in London and around the south east say a poorer candidate gets at job interview - he/she is required to spend money to travel via train for an interview they may not even get - why don’t such companies which claim to brag about diversity and inclusion for those less fortunate care about say the poorer candidates who despite worse opportunities may have an equally good/better cv to a female/minority candidate they loose to due to quotas?? Another thing noticed is on videos about the role - e.g typical interviewing employees they are massively disproportionately female in the 1 to 1 talking heads frame but a quick one second zoomed otu clip showed the typical fat/skinny IT nerds for a brief period... one video had an attractive posh sounding recent graduate women talking about how she’s happy to be included etc...most large companies also do video interviews now prior to face to face interviews and after cv checking/online tests - they cant even be bothered to meet you in person first – such much for values!

3/3

I'm hearing rumors that may gets voted down then (((they))) force another referendum.
Youre never leaving the eu

29 march

They do it to protect themselves against discrimination claims, like those diversity courses they send you on. When a wog makes a claim of race discrimination, the first thing his lawyer does is asks for data about the composition of the workforce, plus a copy of their diversity policy, plus a list of whatever training they've given, etc etc. If they can't provide all this they're fucked from the start, so their insurance company makes sure they do it.
t. solicitor

youtu.be/eXnvTwRBrgc

fucking hate this place

Attached: A2DD4F49-12BA-4232-BDA9-7F7B17ECD5F9.jpg (4032x3024, 3.15M)

There's some beautiful irony in both Chav and Deano hating each other while at the same time thinking they are cultured and sophisticated people just because they both eat avocado and hummus.

I thought it was as good as could be expected, and Cumberbatch was excellent

When is London going to fix the orientation of the underground?

Owen Jones has killed himself, lads.

YEA
GET 'EM NGUBU

Attached: 1546768180183.png (1153x592, 64K)

I’ve never had any doubt they’d force another referendum. Another campaign period would be fucking dramatic to say the least, expect violence.

Yeah he’s a great actor. The portrayal of Banks was just dripping with Yid propaganda though.

Release the nerve gas

Attached: 1977.jpg (321x340, 34K)

don't shame the underground for it's orientation
#pridelondon

You’d probably like it better if you walked on the ground and not on the walls m8

Where's Hurricane?

Whiter than you, Mohammed

>The portrayal of Banks was just dripping with Yid propaganda though.
It was, he looked like a fat Robbie Williams. The main source was Tim Shipman's book though, and he isn't keen on Banks and Farage.

I hope you cunts just get out on wto terms, like ya should. If they don't you should shut it down, goyim

thanks user - so leagally they are forced to? but surley even then wwithout being forced they dont have to hire negro or female types in favor to get quotes up? thts their own policy

I love watching people on a sunday morning trying trying to navigate the underground after a 5 pill bender

Evidently!

The scene that sticks in my mind is the ‘focus group’. I wish Whites actually stood up for themselves and told these fuckers where to go. Once the taboo is broken then we can see real results.

It’s a real fucking problem. Don’t even know why they did it in the first place.

Not legally forced to, just very wise to and/or forced to by their insurers on pain of massive premiums. If you hire no women or blacks you are vulnerable to a discrimination claim, and even if you do there are loads of other hoops to jump through. The discrimination industry is massive.

I am monitoring this thread

Attached: 1439836455338.jpg (170x94, 12K)

The conversations in this thread are fake.

>this squad
>winning anything
The state of english football gentlemen

>our niggers are better than your niggers

ey whatchoo talkin' shit 'bout Ngubu?
yer fookin Ngwembe is rubbish mate

Funnily enough the lad who played Banks played a Jew in Rome.

>see news that no deal brexit is pretty much gonna happen
>government in shutdown
>come to Jow Forums, no threads
>check brit/pol/, nobody talking about it

Absolute state of this board these days.

Link us up fuckknuckle

This has been on the cards for a few months now though. No-one expected May’s deal to be given the green light by parliament. Not even May herself, that’s why she postponed it to after Christmas and New Year.

>>see news that no deal brexit is pretty much gonna happen
no it isnt
Parliment have made it clear they wont accept no deal.
Mays deal will be voted down.
May will make agreement with the EU to extend article 50 2 years.
Britain will get a norway style deal that does get approved by Parliament

Nothing to do with tripfags so no one cares

blame OP for not including links to news

news.com.au/finance/economy/world-economy/brexit-drama-continues-as-a-trumpstyle-government-shutdown-looms/news-story/5e87ad6953e6b266eb8fe9cd2b0762df

express.co.uk/news/uk/1070464/brexit-news-latest-update-deal-debate-vote-no-deal-theresa-may-Withdrawal-Agreement

As a PoC I find the lack of diversity and under-representation of minorities in the goalkeeper position very problematic

also have to laugh at the express using a picture of may with soldiers marching in london as the main pic

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-46834533

Four working single mothers have won a High Court challenge over the government's universal credit scheme.

They argued a "fundamental problem" with the system meant their monthly payments varied "enormously", leaving them out of pocket and struggling financially.

Ms Rudd also announced a U-turn on plans to extend a benefits cap on families with more than two children.

cheers

pwoar i'd like to diddle her watchamacallits

Lol, /sp/ was fun as fuck on the day of the WC Final. I think at least a few people there took their first redpill then

Why are the FBPE twats on twitter seething against channel 4?

>all fields can be left as 'prefer not to say' except gender which is required

Rotorsexuals never get any genderbux.

Attached: attack_helicopter_lives_matter_by_aktibar-daftcq5.png (1000x1500, 2.29M)

Because the young people they interviewed wanted Brexit to go ahead

at least “british” nogs have british names for the most part. french ones actually are called shit like Ngwembe

you realise right that they have to do these no deal preperations whether no deal is likely or not?
it doesnt mean anything

It was obvious that the polls that showed 80% of 18 year olds would vote remain was rigged as it was set up the peoples vote twats.

Here’s a question...

What percentage of kids in the current year are brought up by single mothers?

Im gonna agree with Boris on this one. its a nothingburger and all part of project fear

BASED blackboy DISMANTLES left wing remainer KEKOLDS

Attached: file.png (442x313, 150K)

>"Ngubu signed"

Attached: 1506087303693.png (178x154, 46K)

Heard that black guy on pic talk and he sounds american.

Whitepill.

most london niggers do nowdays

I don't think they liked the Cumberbum drama on Monday night much

Proud European right there.

There’s no doubt most of the yoof did vote Remain and would again but it’s not as clear cut as the Jews like to make out. Most folk don’t have a fucking clue either way.

>Delph at LB
>Clyne in the centre of defense
>Rose midfield
>Rashford CM
>Welbeck being anywhere near the starting 11
>Hart in goal
>Sterling couldn't finish his dinner let alone a scoring chance
>4-4-2, what is this the 90's?

I know this is memery, but at least make it not retarded

Attached: mourinho what.jpg (511x478, 29K)

since when do chavs eat hummus?

I've noticed they've jumped onto the avocado meme lately but not so sure about hummus.

Lawless london

twitter.com/999London/status/1083734255828647937

Attached: screenshot-twitter.com-2019.01.11-14-53-15.png (584x929, 342K)

Fiona Bruce chocolate mousse

Catalytic converters aren't even worth that much anymore. 10+ years ago when the commodities boom happen this crime would make sense. They will be lucky to get £100

Why does this norf have a squashed head? What happened to it? I'm curious.

Attached: 8.png (1056x1032, 86K)

>tfw just tried to click on the play button to play the video
This is like one of those times when reading a screenshot of a Jow Forums thread and try to use the scroll bar on the right to scroll down

do you have an alarm set up for whenever this account makes a post?

:)

kek

chavs who think they are sophistcated do, most dont

Vote on May's deal on Tuesday
If vote fails, May has til Friday to come back to Parliament with aother deal/ a plan of action

Most likely outcomes (imo):
1) Vote fails, no deal Brexit
2) Vote fails, and a General election is forced. Labour run and win on a manifesto promising another referendum, in which Remain would win

Your ride awaits, Mr Bercow.

Attached: fdzfszftyhj000.jpg (885x520, 71K)

;)

I still think there's no way they'll ever let us leave without a deal. Hope I'm wrong.

Everyone eats hummus these days user
It’s the new mushy peas

COME AT ME FUCKERS , ILL PUNCH YOUR THROAT OUT

Almost 99 per cent of FBPEers are grey haired, softly spoken but irate boomers who've lived excessive middle class lives and who can't quite believe that just for once something they don't want to happen is happening. These people have all just discovered twitter too, and believe that their thoughts and what they actually have to say is important. They are so far removed from real day-to-day graft it is incredible. semipartisansam.com/2018/06/06/middle-class-saviours-against-brexit-the-arrogant-fbpe-movement/

If you can't do a yard glass you're pathetic

That black lad is pro-EU and anti-Brexit.

beer objectively tastes disgusting

Attached: atoast.jpg (350x350, 14K)

Attached: asdasdasd.jpg (629x354, 32K)

DON'T FUCK WITH THIS MP!

Attached: 4994.jpg (1920x1152, 171K)

>the pinnacle of nigger intellect is kicking leather around a grass field

>the delegates, donald

Attached: cruzmissile.jpg (680x513, 29K)

wtf are STEM jobs, stem cell research ?

Science Tech Enginering Maths

youtube.com/watch?v=j0SoYIke4UE

m.legacy.com/obituaries/kansas/obituary.aspx?n=claire-elise-hartley&pid=191042520&referrer=0&preview=false

F

anyone want pick me up and go to the drive thru?
i got vouchers