He should of gone into HR

>he should of gone into HR
>he should of gotten high paying cushy government job

STEMfags BTFO. You sacrificed EVERYTHING to get through college, while I partied and did drugs and learned nothing.

My company is hiring white male engineers for min wage now. AHAHAHAHA

Attached: 8998988.png (570x158, 17K)

Being actual USA citizens and living here they wouldn't be working for pennies anymore. This is a non-issue. Actually this should increase wages as we would be competing less with pajeets who work for bare minimum.

sounds like mudskin larp desu op

>imagine being this retarded

Attached: 5FE8923D-F597-477C-98A6-A62FA7DC697D.jpg (692x800, 73K)

>Actually this should increase wages as we would be competing less with pajeets who work for bare minimum.

Yeah instead of taking care of and encouraging your own people to pursue skill careers just bring over foreigners instead!

>be low energy, low t, bottom feeder
>complain
It makes a more competitive market. Many companies will place a higher value on English speaking, white men. You can navigate this by being as productive as the pajeets.

Attached: 1511266486162.jpg (586x330, 25K)

> should of
> should HAVE
being this fucking illiterate, you fucking retard.

Attached: fuck_off_doggo.jpg (800x670, 94K)

This. A company would rather choose a a productive shitskin than a retarded mutt.

Here’s a dirty little secret, go get your STEM degree then go into some sort of engineered or technical sales. Congrats you now make well into 100k after 2-3 years.

>don't go to college
>be service writer at nissan dealer
>make $55k a year doing basically nothing

>tfw majored in math
>can have any job I want
>300k starting

You have to be smart to get a math degree from a reputable school. any schmuck like me can get a chemical engineering degree

This is how I know the wall is total bullshit. Letting 3rd world sacks of shit into the country and ruining wages via H1-b visas while harping on about his fence. Fucking kikes.

t. globalist shill

no, no we don't trump, ffs

Attached: 1539453234978.png (1222x1177, 242K)

Jerkit to gtr poster over your bed while your 300 pound trap gf plays vidya and mom fucks tyrone and juan in next room.

> should of
> my company

Yes user, I would like some fries with that.

Attached: erasr.jpg (230x230, 10K)

kys

Dude our schools suck, most high school graduates can barely do basic math so for a lot of fields not just software we have to import workers.

Was working with a couple of you fags and because of promotions the "job" the H1-B was for was no longer valid. Poor bastards are still fighting to prove it qualifies. H1-B visa system is broken as fuck.

>caring about california getting more javascript pajeets
>caring about california getting more copy paste engineers from india/china

Dont care. Fuck em. California can enjoy their tuberculosis AIDS poop tacos. This year has been great so far with NYC giving free health care to la raza. Now the civil war can start and NYC can get walled off and quarentined and the rest of us in NY state can have peace.

Attached: 1540758124949.png (911x911, 706K)

You should go sell other stuff. Best non-degree job there is. I do sales for insurance restoration (work for roofing company). I will make 600k this year working since June. My income is inflation adjusted because insurance carriers all use the same software for loss estimation and it accounts for that. I also fucking hate engineers. When I sell shit to them they all think they know everything (which they sure as shit don't), and when insurance carriers hire them to try to fuck a policy holder they come up with the most retarded reasons for non-payment. I have reversed 4 engineer denials this year because what a faggot forensic engineer is looking for and what a carrier actually owes for are two different things.

Fuck you - have you ever had to work with them? Live among them, share a highway with them, a housing market with them? See them colonize your turf? There are 1.2 billion of them. No, citizenship doesn't make anything better. Die in a fire.

300K /what/? Krone, or dingleberries or some foreign penny-tier currency?

What are you blabbering about? Speak English muthufucka.

This.

Wtf... I hope Trump will btfo them....it doesn't make sense for him saying from h1b straight to legal citizenship

But no really.
>got an in-demand Bachelors that is regarded as impressive and valuable
>now have almost 2 years experience
>can't find a job that pays more than $20/hour
>was making 30/hour average while bartending (although that was part time.)
Shit's fuggedy fugged. Even the recruiter commented that I was being severely underpaid for someone with a degree, but they can't find me a job that pays more than that, either.

Too bad only obese jewish women are allowed into HR at my F500 company. Oh well, I do very little and get paid very well.