SELF IMPROVEMENT IS FOR COPING RETARDS

>Women like me because of my hobbies, bro
>No dude, you got it all wrong, my looks dont matter, it's all about my unique personality

Fact: your genetics are literally what people perceive of you. If your gene code says you'll be short, bald, or ugly then there's nothing you can do to improve and your best hope is to settle for a quiet life. Chad invented this self improvement bullshit because he is to vain to admit that his success was given to him by mother nature.

Attached: 1546545413762.png (1367x1600, 972K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yourtango.com/2016285828/women-find-80-percent-men-unattractive-says-crazy-study
youtu.be/GNhELGAa_a0
youtube.com/watch?v=TVhxHxp2oY8
holybooks.com/wp-content/uploads/The-Book-of-Five-Rings-by-Musashi-Miyamoto.pdf
hyoho.com/eBook - Philosophy - Book Of The Samurai.pdf
bakadesuyo.com/blog/
youtu.be/iG9CE55wbtY
habitrpg.com/
habitrpg.com/#/options/groups/guilds/eeb30614-2936-4f1c-9713-117248d10149
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Based and blackpilled

True. Women don't like looks it's a lie to keep the betas deluded so they don't resort to violence.

Not entirely true, there are people that would great if they weren't fat.
If you aren't fat, then you're right, there's nothing you can really do to make your chances better, short of plastic surgery maybe

>Fact: your genetics are literally what people perceive of you. If your gene code says you'll be short, bald, or ugly then there's nothing you can do to improve and your best hope is to settle for a quiet life. Chad invented this self improvement bullshit because he is to vain to admit that his success was given to him by mother nature.
But there's plenty of could-be chads here. That's what self improvement is for, you want those who have the potential to fulfill it.

>your genetics are literally what people perceive of you
Gene expression is a result of what you do you stupid fucking kike.
If you eat a fruit or a veggie you're more likely to express positive genes.
If you eat shit and take it up the ass you and your children respectively are more likely do die and go to hell you fucking kike faggots.
>muh geeenz
>eats shit
>becomse schizoid
>small biceps
>becomes faggot
>waaa waaa
kys unironically

Attached: 45 (2).jpg (638x633, 32K)

>self-improvement is only for attracting women
I can't imagine being that much of an ape, and I doubt you have the mental capacity to imagine much of anything.

>what is epigenetics

>nofap
>nosoy
>cold showers
>rubbing raddish juice on your balls increases test

Faggots here are constantly trying to cure their incurable faggotry. You will always be a faggot. Accept it or kys.

Attached: He's_right_you_know (1).jpg (800x598, 73K)

ITT: Slant manlet upset he gets no yerro pushee
Also ITT: 1 Post By This ID

>Gene expression is a result of what you do you stupid fucking kike.

Attached: 1546746460443.jpg (480x712, 33K)

The blackpill is the ultimate redpill.

That’s retarded jap

Coming fro a people known to practice everything to the point of autistic perfection I can’t believe you’d write something so wrong

You bring shame and dishonor to your people

>Gene expression is a result of what you do

Attached: 1541437409100.png (445x431, 11K)

Are you going to grow taller if you have a better diet as an adult?
Is your facial bone structure going to change?
The only improvement that you can do, that would be effective is losing weight and making some muscle gains. But that isn't going to change much if you are a subhuman manlet with a deformed face.

Well, if you're a retard, why shouldn't you cope?

>What's that I can't here you down here.

Attached: rhea-perlman-and-danny-devito-with-their-children-danny-devito-is-DBPK04.jpg (1157x1390, 246K)

Some improvement is better than no improvement. I agree it is best to be realistic about what you can achieve, but that shouldn't be your excuse for doing nothing to improve yourself.

>r/aznmasculinity
>giving anyone advice on self improvement
fucking lol

>there's nothing you can do to improve
Not even remotely true. I'm ugly as fuck but women started throwing themselves at me once I became a violent asshole.
Women love it when you beat the shit out of people.

No homo or weebo

Attached: 9784770029034.jpg (276x400, 27K)

so that's why your country is now getting cucked by Muslims?

Yes, you are going to grow taller. Plus certain physical activity helps too, namely jumping and stretching.
But it is too late for that.

yeah man, mishimas ideology totally lives on in modern japan

Attached: japanese-man-marries-hologram-1546226820.jpg (600x450, 45K)

>be born with inferior genetics
>decide to make the best of it and get into /sig/
> find Jow Forums
>told /sig/ is bad and nothing can change me despite my genes
Nigger you have some shit sdrawkcab and you need a merciless being behind a tool shed with a three foot length of garden hose
Also
E
G
A
S

Women Find 80% Of Men Unattractive, Says Crazy Study
yourtango.com/2016285828/women-find-80-percent-men-unattractive-says-crazy-study

Attached: average-american-girl_o_728209.jpg (582x576, 43K)

You can't grow taller unless you are underage, in which case you shouldn't be posting here.

Hi Icycalm

But men's looks are actually genetically related outside of knowing how to clean well and not being a complete autist

That doesn't mean it can't be adopted.

youtu.be/GNhELGAa_a0

Absolutely revolting. Even indios dont look this disgusting

Good looks is not enough to get a decent girl. I learned from hard experience.

Whatever. The point still stands that he has children and I successful and I bet he never attempted any sort of self Improvement.

growth stops around 25

>A jew took advantage of a nepotistic ingroup business to get shilled and this is the measure of success for me
Pathetic

Op is either Apex in which this post is an appeal to dissuade competition in a market he considers cornered, or all the more likely a pathetic beta with nothing to live for. I will continue to improve myself,Op. I will become a big guy.
For you

It's true.

Attached: 1542111390341.webm (460x258, 489K)

not sure if the subliminal message on that pic is on purpose or not

I hate to break it to you, soïboi, but that's just not true. I'm an obese man with an asymmetric face, and yet women are frequently interested in me.

It's about how you carry yourself, oozing status and competence, and not looking and smelling like walking trash bag.

>Self improving for women
C'mon retard, it's in the name. You do it by and for yourself.

Attached: 1466744977838.jpg (417x600, 80K)

They sure do

Attached: 1547051624967.jpg (788x960, 135K)

holy shit that's so hot
gib condescending malicious gf

The joke is that the most fuckable thing in that picture is the dog.

Not true at all, gook. Women like confidence, no matter how someone looks. It's fucked up for us to comprehend that, but it's true. I remember seeing some real ugly fuckers back in school get some right walls, because they were confident.

this is now a /sig/ thread

Attached: Zero-to-5K-Image-530x420.png (530x420, 242K)

run fast nigger

Attached: 5K-to-10K.png (696x593, 71K)

Attached: 10K-to-Half-Marathon.png (412x669, 72K)

Attached: half-marathon-to-marathon.png (410x683, 76K)

True among the working class. If you are part of the ruling classes however, looks don't matter. Status ranking is everything to women there.

>SELF IMPROVEMENT IS FOR Coping RETARDS
Wew, this is the most Jewish shit I've read in a while.

Attached: 1544727181629.gif (191x244, 69K)

then get yourself some higher stats so that you ain't gotta worry about a damn thing

hit the gym, it's so easy literally anybody can do it

If you're improving yourself for someone else, you're doing it wrong.

and out the mouth of a nippon no less

>youtube.com/watch?v=TVhxHxp2oY8

you fucking shills are just mad that we actually enjoy taking care of ourselves and you all do not, which is exactly why when push comes to shove we're simply gonna mop the floor and this is your camp's greatest collective fear

Attached: special-forces-workout.jpg (930x1316, 179K)

You sound like you want convince yourself, and not others so you can finally give up without regrets user.
I bet you never even tried to improve anything.

Attached: 1538026791606.png (700x700, 1.87M)

All I want for myself this year is to learn to fish/hunt and filet/skin the result. I want to learn essential survival skills.

FACT: 60% of histories men never had children and/or died virgins

Accept that you one of the 60% a free yourself

only thing they've ever tried improving is the percentage of bullshit on the front page of Jow Forums

Attached: 8a9a5dec209c10dc8cecfae52ecbf24b.jpg (919x1300, 135K)

fuck accepting that, I want all the fucking females and I'll be damned if they don't want me too (and I've been saved)

you don't have to be a "60%" dawg, you just gotta go ripshit and flip some fucking racks

Attached: laconicaf.jpg (919x1300, 129K)

I have. Instead, I'll save my money and better myself.

>and out the mouth of a nippon no less
Probably a vpnigger

You can always fuck hookers. Majority of women are whores anyways, at least the hookers are honest and won't take half of your shit.

Sometimes I wonder what it would be like if every neighborhood block had a big trough that men would go to ejaculate in. This trough would somehow be maintained in a way that could support the hundreds of liters of semen. Women from the neighborhood would then bath themselves one at a time inside the trough during ovulation, and the pregnancy that would occur would result in an unknown father.

The babies that would result from these bathings would be known as Children of the Trough, and would receive the love and care of the entire neighborhood. The children would be raised not according to birth, for all would be equal, and no woman would have to raise a child by herself, for it belonged to the neighborhood.

Attached: F718C940-C472-4C0D-ADF3-E64F5506B1D4.jpg (912x1024, 64K)

This shit, this shit right here. This is why we can't have nice things.

oh certainly bro, it's a shame because they run Japan's flag thru the mud on here by doing this shit

>holybooks.com/wp-content/uploads/The-Book-of-Five-Rings-by-Musashi-Miyamoto.pdf

^^^ how to be the undisputed best in close-quarters battle

>Gene expression is a result of what you do

Attached: 1490868817017.png (736x616, 21K)

>asian masculinity

that's true, but I love the idea of marriage far too much to ever personally fuck a whore

the girl I love has it just as bad for me as I do for her, I just can't throw that to the side, but whatever makes the dude beside me happy is what makes me happy, it's his prerogative in the end

Shit idea.

Women will show favoritism to the ones who look like them.

Sounds like one of my Japanese animes

>Commie detected

What if I have the genetics AND cool hobbies? Or do I have to cool hobbies because of the genetics or

hyoho.com/eBook - Philosophy - Book Of The Samurai.pdf

read some Hagakure fucking weirdo lmao, clean the mind of your filth

Doesn't mean you still can't be Jow Forums
being fit is important in case of happenings

>inb4 genetics
strength through weight training is just push past pain thresholds don't even try to meme me

and if you want to be big as fuck quick just pin yourself like junkie

>how to get Waco'ed

have whatever you want, take it! just fukin take that shit bruh, you can improve your genetics via microevolution, which in of itself is just making good choices and practicing good habits

it's why some people glow, and hobbies do not hurt for that matter, pick up knife throwing so you can dust an armed opponent and take his gun should you ever have to during WW3

fuck off

Attached: 1489454236058.png (1008x1014, 168K)

What is this lightweight bullshit?

Attached: BASIC ROUTINE INFOGRAPHIC.jpg (826x2199, 654K)

We need a revitalization of spirit as well. Sig generals should be mandated unironically

doom and gloom . Listen, you cant become a self-improved chad. But you CAN become an improved you.

Level 4 may not be as cool as level 60.... but its still cooler than level 1.

Attached: 1518084616541.png (852x944, 70K)

Why do so many of you think women care about looks? I don't get it. Women literally fuck niggers that look and smell like walking, talking shit beasts. They don't give a fuck about looks at all.

for the extra larges lurking in this bread

tryna look out for erry1

>self improvement is coping for those who need to improve!

Now thats what I call circular thinking.

1 in 5

fuck off jew
now this is a /sig/ thread

/SIG/ Self Improvement General.

How have you improved yourself this week/month/year? Lifting isn't life, a well-balanced human being is productive, has hobbies, pushes him/herself to succeed, is charismatic, and strives to live the best life they can. Share your successes, failures, methods, and everything in between.

Basic Recommendations:
>Have a productivity Framework that is flexible. A mindset that gets you going.
>Use a calendar, like google calendar. Hours and shit for things YOU WILL DO.
>Learn to focus.
>Meditate.
>Do routines for things you should do periodically/daily, this should cover daily things or weekly chores such as laundry, cleaning, shopping.
>Identify and Eliminate conflicts within yourself.
>Focus on identifying the time wasters in your life and eliminate them.
>Focus on the essentials. If you try to do everything at once you’ll burnout. Little by little.

Resources:
arcitea.com/
>This is a good ‘sticky’ for self-development
bakadesuyo.com/blog/
>This one is a good blog for resources of this kind. I’ve seen annons give good feedback.

Freedom is having control of your life

You should at least have 3 hobbies/activities.
-One that will pay the bills, gets food on your table
-One that will keep you in shape. (lower you faggot)
-One that you're passionate about and might be able to develop into a career.
--------

If you're into lifting, taking the tips to better yourself should be simple; as you already have built some self-discipline.

Make peace with yourself and the way things are right now.
Stop thinking the world owes you, how destiny ‘fucked you over’, how those guys have it easier.
Accept things as they are, realize that life is cruel and your circumstances are the ones you were given. You can’t do shit about the starting point, but you can move forward.

Don’t focus in what was given to you, focus in what you’ll achieve.

Attached: 1506019324039.png (1920x1080, 2.36M)

Based silver country

Eliminate the things you dislike about yourself, about your life. Is as simple as, do you enjoy your job? No? Take steps to change the feeling.
How are you gonna make that? You either make your job more enjoyable, or you change jobs. Simple.
You want a girl? how do you plan to achieve that? Are you too socially inept? Work on that.
Are you piss poor and can’t afford a decent living? Work on that too.

No matter who you are, where you are in your life, or how fucked up you think you are.
You can improve your life. Take control. Move forward.
Dreams keeps us alive, fighting for them makes us feel alive.
About 5-7 years ago, I was a fucking train-wreck.
Right now, I'm doing fairly well.

Get some discipline, set some goals and a way to achieve them.
Cultivate yourself, learn stuff, get your shit together.

And realize, understand. None is coming to save you.
You got to make your way through.
You NEED to take CONTROL.

———————Study

If you're still in School. For fuck sake pay attention.

MORE than half of actually doing good in school is attending, the other half is paying attention in class. So then do it.
Or stop it altogether.
If you’re in college and you’re not feeling it, take a semester to think things through.
If you’re in high school, don’t think YOU NEED to enter college to be successful. There are other ways…
Google just started hiring people who never went to college.
WATCH this talk:
youtu.be/iG9CE55wbtY

Some learning resources, focusing in code since I’m an ‘IT’ guy:
>duolingo.com
First and foremost. Free language learning tool with a really robust app. THIS IS A MUST. Learning a new language will help you out no matter who you are.

The brain stops growing at 25 not the spine, the spine stops around 18.

Attached: within.jpg (624x781, 85K)

Ignoring phenotype, epigenetics and shit it's true.
But.
The only honest thing to do is to compete with everything you got, you're not the one to acturally decide what's good or bad genes, nor is anyone else.

Attached: 29e.jpg (500x436, 54K)

>codeacademy.com
Teaches you the basics, from the ground up.
>codeschool.com/
Similar to codeacademy.
>youtube.com/user/thenewboston
Personal favorite. This guy step by step, learns a shit-ton of programing languages. Give this a check and start watching something you’re interested in.
>codeeval.com
This one I really like, once you get your shit going, it puts you ‘objectives’ to solve through code, last batch are really complex.
>coursera.org
It’s a really nice Only-Course platform. There are really good things here as well.
>openprocessing.org / processing.org / codepen.io
These sites display some really cool stuff, where you can also check the source code and modify it to see what happens.

As for career options.
Choose anything you want, If you want to go into Philosophy or Social studies, That's fucking great. As long as you’re passionate about it, you’ll find a way.
You can always become a teacher or a writer.

BUT BE FUCKING AWARE THAT YOU WILL HAVE A HARD TIME MAKING MONEY. Don't get a loan to study shit that will be expensive to repay.

Other than that, don't enter into something soulless just because 'I'll get money'.
You only got one fucking life, don’t waste it doing something you hate.

————-habbitrpg.com
You must have a to-do list, it's pretty essential.
As for which, there are several options
Google Keep, Evernote or whatever suits you.

But currently I suggest you use:
habitrpg.com/
There’s even a Jow Forums guild created to keep us in check.
habitrpg.com/#/options/groups/guilds/eeb30614-2936-4f1c-9713-117248d10149

It’s certainly geeky as fuck. But Gamification has been proven to work when applied to certain aspects of human psyche. Helps you stay in check and keeping your eyes on the trophy.

Stupid trivial things I used to do, I stopped once I placed them as ‘Bad habits’.
It also has a mobile app, while it’s a bit limited and on construction, it is free.

There are three main categories.
>Habits. These are things you do by impulse, not under a schedule. Can be good or bad.

+Go for a jog
+Sleep early/on time Sun-Thu
+Walk the dog
+Go for a ride
+Cook something new
+Go out and socialize
+Spend time at the shelter

-Smoke
-Drink soda
-Drink beers
-Eat Junk/Dirty bulk
-Stay up late Sun-Thu
-Fap [?]
-Play 1.5+ Hours vidya a day
-Shitpost

>Dailies are things you ALWAYS do. Every day or certain days of the week. Planned, they are only good.

+Lift (m - w - f)
+Eat your macros(daily)
+Buy Groceries (Sa)
+Read 30 min (daily)
+Practice the Guitar 30 Min(daily)
+Study Video Editing 40 Min (daily)
+Cook (We, Sa)
+Do your daily points in duolingo

>To-Do are, well, things you must do. You can have a checklist within one To-Do.

()Fix the shelf
()Go to the post office and send the package
()Buy the ticket to the concert
()Pay the landlord
()Organize my trip to the moon
—()Get the rocket tickets
—()Get the reservation for the moon Hostel
—()Buy some moonars to have some local money
—()Buy a map of moon city

Seeing the numbers go up (or health go down) is a weird sort of motivation. I can vouch for it. Give it a try, if you have no idea where to start, This is a good one.

Fill your bad habits, put the to-do’s and take it from there.

Maybe true, but self improvement helps normies attack a better status than just being a neet loser. There are people on this board that are smart and could achieve a high enough societal status and obtain an adequate bride but they chose to be lazy neets that dont even try.

I mean yeah there are genetic freaks that couldn't possibly make it, but most people can if they try

So what do you do if it isn't your problems aren't genetic?
>you improve yourself
/polg/ should exist to clear some of the traffic off Jow Forums

Attached: serveimage (25).png (500x349, 161K)

Attached: 1546452610761.jpg (1920x2916, 2.22M)

>That flag
Projecting again ?

Attached: 1546452635903.jpg (1920x2794, 3.13M)

Attached: 1546452729394.jpg (2363x1920, 2.29M)

Its amazing how they nuke /sig/ but let the opposite black pilling stand.
Really says a lot.

Attached: 1545500051816.webm (800x800, 2.46M)

Stop making excuses and make something of yourself.

That's some fucking fossilized pasta there m8