Hantavirus Outbreak in Argentina

Help us. We are having an outbreak of a deadly virus and it´s being smoothed and covered up by the media.

Hantavirus suspected to have mutated and become airborne. It spreads through human contact. New fatalities last week.

First infection focus in a town called Epuyén. Town quarantined. Now more than 2000 kms away in Nogoyá, Entre Ríos, 2 suspicious deaths presenting the symptoms. If it has indeed spread so far, then this is it, we are doomed. We won´t be able to contain it, while media spreading disinfo about the virus containing itself.

We need experts´ help asap, they aren´t even burning the bodies

Attached: utopia.jpg (630x1200, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

walesonline.co.uk/news/world-news/nine-people-dead-patagonia-deadly-15662235
bbc.com/news/uk-wales-46837297
outbreaknewstoday.com/argentina-hantavirus-outbreak-in-epuyen-is-unprecedented-42205/
lavoz.com.ar/ciudadanos/hantavirus-en-epuyen-prohiben-velar-victimas
bbc.com/mundo/noticias-46817878
elintra.com.ar/argentina/2019/1/11/posible-hantavirus-en-san-martin-de-los-andes-141346.html#!
santiagotimes.cl/2019/01/07/chile-confirms-first-hantavirus-case-in-2019/
youtu.be/3kke7qAGWFQ
ahoranoticias.cl/noticias/nacional/246764-virus-hanta-confirman-segundo-caso-de-2019-en-la-region-de-los-lagos.html
diariojornada.com.ar/227270/provincia/hantavirus_paciente_con_sintomas_en_el_hospital_de_comodoro/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No link

Wat

What is this hantavirus shit? Pretty interesting that it is happening just days after the announcement of mandatory vaccination for ALL people, including adults.

Can you post anything, pictures of newspapers, pictures of these apparently piles of dead bodies, pics of quarantined town? Anything, please. Anything at all.

Here's a tip. Nuke yourself, no pathogen will survive that. I saw it in some zombie apocalypse movie. Trust me.

Seems to be a lot of talk on twitter but nothing in english speaking media

It is transmitted by infected rats, just kill them all and burn them and you should be fine. Although dont be a dumb nigger and take precautions before getting rid of the rats like wearing gloves and the necessary protection.

Hentai virus? Eat more squid.

walesonline.co.uk/news/world-news/nine-people-dead-patagonia-deadly-15662235

Hard to find any english source yet

trankilo
el prezi ojoz de zielo los salbara
esto es culpa de los k
NO VUELBEN MAZZ!

Since OP provides nothing. Here are some links I just found.
bbc.com/news/uk-wales-46837297
outbreaknewstoday.com/argentina-hantavirus-outbreak-in-epuyen-is-unprecedented-42205/
lavoz.com.ar/ciudadanos/hantavirus-en-epuyen-prohiben-velar-victimas

Attached: hantavirus patagonia.jpg (838x788, 230K)

>38% mortality rate
gg Argie the whitest nation on Earth is about to become the deadest nation on Earth

In Spanish (you asked for 'anything at all', well here you go):

bbc.com/mundo/noticias-46817878

No worries OP. Even post links in other language next time.

It origins from rats, but spreads through human contact and it is now suspected to be airborne.

KYS you won't even know it HAPPENED.

Nice. Zombie Apocalypse. Finally,..

But seriously OP, wear a mask.

Attached: 0 Cropped (2).jpg (603x473, 32K)

I´m worried because last year I watched some tinfoil conspiracy videos warning about gx33 or marburg virus weaponized and to be released early 2019 and now it´s becoming real.

for argiebros, there´s been 2 suspicious deaths in Entre Rios, so whole country might be compromised

I LOVE YOU HANTA-CHAN

Its hard to write like a retard, huh?

>muh new epidemic that came out from nothing
it's fake to promote a new vaccine
this will result in oy vey take your shots goyim
fucking jews

Attached: 1545505812729s.jpg (250x201, 6K)

>there´s been 2 suspicious deaths in Entre Rios, so whole country might be compromised
If it is confirmed hantavirus, couldn't it be possible that they were infected by rodents as well? That seems more likely than it spreading 2000 kms by air with no infections in between.

You tell me, rolito.

lo único que podéis hacer de manera seria sería declarar el estado de emergencia y restringir el movimiento lo máximo posible. Si llega a zonas urbanas podría extenderse a otros países y convertirse en una puta epidemia.

T. Futuro epidemiologo.

Fucking negro im paisa

>in the last hours the hospitalization of three people suspected of having contracted the virus in the city of San Martin de los Andes .
elintra.com.ar/argentina/2019/1/11/posible-hantavirus-en-san-martin-de-los-andes-141346.html#!

Would you please stop shitting up the thread you Carib scum?

in other news: less brown ppl?

This is a third potential location.
San Martin de los Andes

What are the symptoms?

>We need experts´ help asap, they aren´t even burning the bodies

Ok, I do not know how to explain this because It is kinda complicated but I will try to make it as easy as possible. The genetic material of the virus is RNA, RNA is extremely delicate and there is an enzyme (enzymes are proteins who catalize stuff) which is called RNA Polimerose that catalize RNA and breaks it, these enzymes are pretty much anywhere. Hantavirus has three capsides(they are like walls but in viruses) protecting the genetical materials. The genetical material of the virus produces three proteins, one of these is specialized to act agains RNA polimerose, so if you find a way to inhibit these protein´s function, the RNA polimeroses could be theoretically able to destroy the genetical material of the virus thus destroying it.

It is more complicated than this, but theoretically It could work.

Utopia is the best show ever.
Don't give a fuck what anyone else says.

Attached: HrzPxBZ.jpg (1440x900, 230K)

This is it.

San Martin de los Andes is one of the main tourist destination of Argentina. Lots of tourism from Buenos Aires, lots of international backpackers as well.

If the disease spreads from there, it has potential to trascend our borders. 2 weeks incubation period, so be alert to symptoms early Feb.

This is highly suspicious. There were cases in Entre Ríos, like 1400km away from San Martín de los Andes.... how is this possible?

How can there be cases almost simultaneously with a distance of roughly 1400km between them....? Do you know, as a future epidemiologist?

>The virus is normally carried by rodents such as rats, mice and voles. It can cause a mild flu-like illness or can affect the blood vessels and become a severe respiratory illness causing possible heart failure and death.

Start investing in cats bro. If this becomes a full epidemic don't expect much help from WHO, they are still reeling from their Ebola and Swine Flu fuck ups.

Thank me for bumping the thread you rat lover

It deserved a better ending

This, it's fuckin amazing and incredibly underrated .

Well they are so far reported as potential cases, yet to be confirmed. Could be hypervigilant medicos bearing Epuyen in mind. Is it unlikely to have multiple outbreaks in different areas simultaneously? Is Hantavirus more prevalent during certain seasons?

Attached: Argentina.jpg (1095x904, 145K)

Leftist diversity bollocks. Also haram for you, rasheed.

i wish the zombies were true nigga :*(

I hope its spreads
too many shitskin mestizomierdas, indios, and brazilian monkey mongrels plaguing this country
please spread Hanta-chan and kill as many shitskins as possible!

Easy peasy. Viruses need some time to replicate their genetic material and spread.... so It can take a time till the person starts feeling the symptons. So someone or something has probably had to travel from these town. Although this specific virus can also be transmitted by rodents.

It would have had one, where Wilson became Mr.Rabbit and carried on with Milner's plan, but the show got axed.
They're actually remaking it, but an American version. Proving they didn't watch the original, as Janus was used on the UK due to it's small population as a test. They wouldn't have chosen America for it.

Attached: tumblr_n960ekHipr1tqnd81o6_250.gif (245x140, 1.2M)

I hope so. This country deserves nothing short of total annihilation.

> Exterminating 95% of the human race is lefty
> Blowing up a plane full of kikes heading to Tel Aviv is lefty
> Torturing Arabs and plucking out their eyes is lefty
> Having a black man get cuckolded by a dirty old scientist is lefty
Oh boy.

Attached: tumblr_n5g0i4yH1E1tqnd81o4_250.gif (245x160, 812K)

I love you Aruba... I'll see you soon xxoo

starts fucking up your protein synthesis
basicly all flue symptoms
rapid fluid accumulation in the tissue and air spaces of the lungs.

The American remake is already canceled. I agree that the ending was weak. Also, forced diversity agenda but what else is new.

Pretty good series though. Has a 12 Monkeys, Twin Peaks feel.

How long until it kills us all if it went airborne?

You're right, they are potential, -couldn't find any updates as of 30 secs. ago- it could be hypervigilant docs as you say. I have no idea if hantavirus is season-related, nor do I know if multiple outbreaks are a rarity or normal... Maybe th Spanish epidemiology student ITT knows, I just asked him/her.

There´s only been one outbreak so far, in 1996. It contained itself. They are worried current strain might have mutated and became more aggressive

> The American remake is already canceled
That's the best news I've heard all year.

>mandatory vaccination
wtf, link?

>Is it unlikely to have multiple outbreaks in different areas simultaneously?

It is possible and It has happened before. You gotta understand that symptons take a time to appear. Most people dont notice them till It is too late, so someone must have moved from one place to the another one when He/she just got infected.

Thanks for your reply. Maybe the rodents have discovered a portal. How fucked would we be then, no...?

there´s a chilean infected, so, yes.

Can someone draw Hanta-chan?

>Start investing in cats bro.
what about the cat gap?

Attached: 1547119712865.jpg (620x940, 117K)

>There´s only been one outbreak so far, in 1996.
Shit.

>You gotta understand that symptons take a time to appear. Most people dont notice them till It is too late, so someone must have moved from one place to the another one when He/she just got infected
We might have a real epidemic boys...

Attached: 1505375535649.png (921x474, 9K)

I LOVE YOU HANTA CHAN!

Attached: 1547114990682.jpg (480x480, 32K)

inbf t.source

santiagotimes.cl/2019/01/07/chile-confirms-first-hantavirus-case-in-2019/

So it spread to Entre Rios and Chile already, and it killed 2 in Entre Riors

and our government is doing fuck nothing about it, this is going to be a disaster, everybody is on holidays and not giving a single fuck

This is going to be a disaster, kek

killed 3 in Esquel as well not to mention those hospitalized in fucking San Martin de los Andes

this has potential srsly how do we spread this?

Attached: rrooutbreak.jpg (277x182, 6K)

It's spreading on its own

Wait until it reaches Buenos Aires, many go on holidays to Miami, Florida or New York

from there it will spread to the whole world

i want to believe

Attached: ebolachan.jpg (450x450, 49K)

If this gets serious, can one of you Argentinibros please take the virus to Africa?
>save humanity from the African hordes

Attached: LampedusaAfricanMigrantsLandMay15.jpg (600x413, 62K)

wew

Attached: 1528259449604.gif (273x259, 1.02M)

Theres hantavirus outbreaks on my rez.. it can spread from the rats, their feces and urine. Plz wear a good face mask

Israel

This really does have the potential to be a disaster, the State in Argentina is highly inefficient, no way they will deal with this in the appropriate manner. No chance at all.

I doubt if the Israelis would let you in, but wipe out the kikes and niggers both if you can
>please

On top of that, normies are all on holidays, so the state is 10 times more inefficient than usual

WHO will probably intervene before It totally gets out of control. By the way, Take care because the virus is unironically recognized as biodanger 4, aka the same level of danger than Ebola.

i checked it out, hanta is only fatal in a third of cases. part of me thinks that so was the black death that cancelled a third of europe but it still isnt as fun as ebola senpai. plus there is a vaccine.

Attached: happening_default_swaps.jpg (309x238, 68K)

inb4 WHO is trying to contact our government since a week ago but they're in Maimi

Info on hantavirus
youtu.be/3kke7qAGWFQ

updated

captcha is being a real prick btw

Attached: Argentina.jpg (1095x904, 146K)

>WHO is trying to contact our government since a week ago but they're in Maimi

Definetely, take care, m8.

Attached: picard-facepalm.jpg (895x503, 33K)

maybe. its 17c in Epuyén rn and the most common symptoms resemble the flu so fingers crossed it could get fun soon. now if your holiday folk like to ski and get the sniffles and return to their favelas we're in for a ride.

Attached: 1543032259153.jpg (600x798, 70K)

>spreads through human contact.
I’m safe.

Imagine if you first-world meanies crowdfunded plane tickets for a small batallion of argies to visit 'certain parts of the world'..... meme magic taken to a whooooole new level....

THIS. Holy shit, the ride is about to get faster.....

1:46 "no human to human"

BULLSHIT. Current strain in Epuyén was transmitted from patient 0 to an extensive family group during a birthday party.

Am I supposed to believe 20+ ppl during a party got exposed to rat feces? Even the girl turning 15 died, how was she in contact with rat feces?

Holy shit. Is it a horrible death like ebola as well? I imagine with hantavirus you suffocate, but I know nothing about th subject....

>Even the girl turning 15 died, how was she in contact with rat feces?
how can favela boys evn compete?

Attached: stock-photo-cute-girl-with-funny-rat.jpg (1600x1499, 162K)

> Is it a horrible death like ebola as well?
It has the same symptons than the flu.

Right, at the beginning of the disease, but at The End, ''El hantavirus causa graves problemas respiratorios y cardiológicos y suele requerir cuidados intensivos'' according to BBC article I linked earlier; anyway my question is retarded, of course something that eventually kills you is going to be horrible at the end..... The details are pretty much irrelevant.

second case confirmed in Chile. Also, first case confirmed to be "person to person".

ahoranoticias.cl/noticias/nacional/246764-virus-hanta-confirman-segundo-caso-de-2019-en-la-region-de-los-lagos.html

only in a third of cases is it fatal. even with southern Mexicans such as yourselves. also considering the day to day filth you happily wallow in you've probably inherited an immunity to Hanta to go along with your genetic aversion to hygiene and honesty. you're going to be fine, Sanchez. habbening cancelled.

Attached: 1542931382024.jpg (801x775, 349K)

Give us a link you trickster

Attached: IMG_20190107_171031_611.jpg (1131x1131, 303K)

>Hantavirus suspected to have mutated and become airborne
you're fucked, nuke now
not joking

updated

Attached: Argentina.jpg (1095x904, 147K)

scroll up

>does not transmit human to human
so who weaponized this strain?
random mutation wouldnt really explain 3+ deaths in multiple places thousands of miles apart

it went airborne

diariojornada.com.ar/227270/provincia/hantavirus_paciente_con_sintomas_en_el_hospital_de_comodoro/

for your map