Bought my white wife a puppy for Christmas. No, we aren’t planning on having white kids ever...

Bought my white wife a puppy for Christmas. No, we aren’t planning on having white kids ever, kids are expensive as fuck and tie you down. Nor do I care about the existence of my race. While me and my wife are out enjoying the world, you’ll be whining about muh white genocide on Jow Forums.

youtu.be/PJAOrx1RAz0

Attached: 2013307D-BB50-4A54-ABA9-9BB771371EFD.jpg (1125x1890, 549K)

>I enjoy my life so much I have to go on basket weaving chink forum for validation

You should be ashamed of yourself, kids are wonderful. Me and my white wife being good Christians that we are, are planning on adopting. We’ll be adopting two childern, a black boy from Congo and blonde girl from Sweden.

Have fun dying out and being alone when old

Attached: 16de8c150ffe06c938dd56261a49a447.jpg (1080x650, 177K)

If you guys want kids so badly, why adopt them?

kys you raging faggot.

I don't care if libs don't reproduce

Child birth is painful for women. My wife also doesn’t want to become fat. Adoption is a better way for us.

this is a nigger

>genetically defective people willingly removing themselves from the gene pool
And I thought saving the white race was going to be hard

Say that to my face you incel faggot. Swiss niggas are inbred hillbilly’s, you fuck your women through the holes of the cheese you make.

0/8 b8 faggot
kys

It’s 2019, why should women suffer when there’s better ways? There’s millions of children in Africa.

Sure thing, larp

I wonder how many of them are retarded or have mental illness.

For me I’m into seeing real fear, don’t know what the term for liking that is but yeah. Love to watch rape videos, not proud of it, but that’s me. I don’t enjoy it as much unless they get the shit beat out of them though, only afterwards because I want her conscious for the rape. Like I said I like to see the fear in their face. For an example of my favorite shit like if you find a good video where they start recording before they fuck her, and they don’t beat her before, a lot of girls will piss themselves in fear, and there’s nothing on the planet I like enjoy more. It’s almost of sign of submission, they’re so overwhelmed by what they know is coming that they lose control of their body. They’ll do this thing where they pull their knees in and kind of try to hide their pussy, but only half heartedly, because they know he’s going to get in it anyway. So again, in a way it’s submissive. It says “I know what you’re going to do, and I know I can’t stop you, but I’m scared and showing it so maybe you’ll have pity and not do it.” Then he fucks the living shit out of her. That’s the pinnacle of what I have to see, that’s the point of absolute helplessness that no modern woman ever has to feel these days despite men having to our whole lives. I don’t really care too much wether or not they get killed, but if I had a choice, I’d want her to have her face absolutely decimated, but for her to live. I want her to have to see what life is really like when you can’t just rely on your looks for everything in life and never have to fucking earn what you have. You can probably tell I’m not that mentally stable, but I’m trying to get better. I’ve been getting on Jow Forums less and less and haven’t watched a rape in a while, despite now really fucking wanting too. I’ll probably be able to hold off. Anyway that’s an elaboration of my interests. Time to go back to leading a seemingly normal life.

And why exactly would they be retarded? It’s not like he fucked his sister.

>nigger brand beanie
goes in the shitter

i love my wifes black son. you dont know what you are missing user.

Oh Christ. I find that hard to believe. The girl from Sweden would be expensive, and wtf are you doing adopting a Congo darkie? It's the mystique, isn't it? You know he's going to be effectively retarded, compared to any white kid. Not enjoyable to raise, or have you not been on Jow Forums that long? Also, how old is he? If he's any age at all he may have trauma. I think you'll regret your decision on the Congolese kid.

You know, kids aren't 'things', with brands - collector's items. Why not some black kid from the US (I know white kids are hard to get)?

You and your wife are fucking sick.

They're niggers so nothing of value is lost when they die

Good. Don’t leave any progeny. Future belongs to those who arrive to it and it’s good to know you won’t.

lmfao... look at you. please DO NOT have children. You fucking disgust me

You'll be miserable and alone when you grow old and get divorced.

Kids are the only thing that keep marriages together.

Daj da je ja osjemenim.

>covered in tats
A degenerate like you didn't deserve to be a father anyway. Good on you for realizing this.

Attached: 1493748081874.png (449x340, 244K)

You will be grandparents in no time. Only thing is it will be both your adopted kids child and then for some reason your son will disappear.

so is a woman
so is a pet
you're tied down and you don't even know

Attached: 1539959292907.jpg (725x671, 147K)

>im fucking retarded and live in a 3rd world shithole
we know faggot. nice tattoos, im sure youre a real charmer

>say that to my face faggot
uh oh, tough guy here!

Why wouldn't you want to have kids of your own? When you're an old man you'll regret your decision.

Holy fuck based. It's a shame but you're right that it really is impossible to afford children unless you're making at least $300k per year. You don't want your kids to be losers with poor or lower middle class parents so just don't have them. And just imagine what you could afford if you didn't have children! Expensive cars, exotic vacations, meals at five star restaurants.