Erdogan ,or whatever the fuck his name is

What’s Jow Forums 's view about this lad

Pic related

Attached: C56E7109-267E-48D2-8C92-205F48ADEFA6.jpg (860x484, 43K)

>expecting Jow Forums to have views on anything
whatever it is I don't agree

>expecting Jow Forums to have positive views on mussies

Ironically dindu nuffin. He just wants his country to be strong and doesn't trust anyone else is capable of doing it. Sure the methods aren't favorable to some but in the end as before Turkey is dying. He just has the stronger tape to keep the pieces together.

Mark my words he dies or steps down Turkey will split up.

Cocky roach who the Jews tried to Arab spring

i hope he becomes the leader of Europe
fights the kikes and the CIA, who both want him dead
fights ISIS and the kurds who are both supported by the kikes and the CIA
nationalist and stuck it to everybody while everybody is trying to finish him off
the only person with a clean conscious on the whole Kashogghi situation
refused to meet (((Bolton))) because he knows that fucking kike will try to kike him out

But who will get the other parts then ?

He's barely keeping hold on his own country and you want him to expand. You know that's actually how coups happen. Some high profile turks go abroad e.g US or Germany, they get fed propaganda and hired by the CIA.
Immigration into other countries has been both Turkey's strong point because it expands their influence and weak point because when it's outside their country foreign intelligence can convert people to their cause and make them think they know what's better for their country.
On the surface it looks like everything's quiet but internal power play is murder.

It will probably become the Republic of Kurdistan.

Erdogan sounds like a name for a pokemon.

Anyone toying with Islam like he is ends up playing a dangerous game. Jokes about Turkey becoming Turkistan may be premature, but they're not necessarily wrong. He did play the entire EU during the immigrating crisis by essentially threatening to flood the economy with gibmes unless his demands were met.

Attached: its like poetry, it rhymes.jpg (730x547, 135K)

He's barely keepin up because the kikes dont want to give him a break
he's fighting ISIS, Kurds who both are pushed by the kikes and the CIA
he transformed Turkey from a shithole country just few years back to one of the strongest economies in the world today
transformed his military from the weakest to one of the strongest in the world
all while the kikes have been tryin to bring him down and continue to do so today

He's a fucking mad cunt and would happily the insult the entire global community of world leaders and not give a single fuck about it. He's chomping at the bit to purge Kurds and Israelis, I think he will play a large role in a Muslim invasion of Israel. Domestically though he seems to be up to all sorts of mad shit, which is probably why OP moved to Germany.

>he will play a large role in a Muslim invasion of Israel
so he's the chosen one?

I don't think the idea was to bring him down fast. They wanted to keep him on edge as you said but by using political intrigue and coups but it didn't make him slip up. Then they came to the conclusion that if they can't remove him forcibly(coups) or subtly by making him step down they can make sure his next successor would be more easily controllable.

To put it simply they want him to build a strong image of himself so when he steps down it can be attacked. Everything about Turkey today and their infrastructure will be called "Erdogan's Turkey" negatively. Any ally they had will turn against them even the global media. Documents about corruption and scandals will surface either faked or true. It's gonna be a total shitfest. I'm not saying there's gonna be a civil war but it looks like it.

Documents the sort of bribing foreign Nations, money laundering even murder. Doesn't matter how patriotic someone is when they see everything they believed in was a lie they'll chimp. No media blackout will work on this powderkeg we share a border with.

He wants to unite an army of Islam and destroy Zionism.

It's a toss up betweem him and Khomeini. I could see Erdogan believing that he should be the man to march an army of Islam against the forces of the Al-Masih ad-Dajjal/Antichrist (Israel).
He has already announced after the Jerusalem capital recognition by the USA that he wanted to lead a 5m strong army of Islam to liberate the Palestinians/destroy Israel. Also both Putin and Trump should be meeting him individually in the near future.

10/10

Thank you for reminding me how much better this site is since the cockroaches are gone

Where did you pull that from? Everyone's sharpening their knives ready for the right moment to backstab and you're talking about unity among them.

Don't get me wrong I have no love for Turkey or Erdo but my country is right next to them. The fallout affects us as well.

>Ironically dindu nuffin
Except jail a few thousands judges, soldiers and opponents....

He is based, because for now at least, the only people who suffer from his bullshit are other Turks.

How is jailing influential people that willingly weaken your country bad?
It’s legal to report news in turkey, but personal attacks and anti-state propaganda get you in trouble

This thread shows how one-sided the knowledge about turkey is

That was right after a coup attempt. Doing otherwise would've been stupid.

>This thread shows how one-sided the knowledge about turkey is
He seized control and everybody knows it, you can't paint him as legitimate after all he's done.
>That was right after a coup attempt
Staged bs. Just another excuse to stifle whatever opposition he had left.
Btw go watch the jews its 6 pm better stay up to date fucking trash gypsy.

Attached: 149.png (447x352, 234K)