Ready for tomorrow?

Attached: yellowvest (3).jpg (316x316, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/UkVests
twitter.com/jgoddard230616?lang=en
paypal.me/pools/c/8bg47bJN6J
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'll be ready since dawn, there will be major protestor ass whooping tomorrow.
It's fun to watch those white trashes getting destroyed then complain on TV pretending they are victims.

yes

Attached: 1544025332684.jpg (880x586, 74K)

Based Nick Conrad

rdy

Attached: 6EFD9D7B-C317-402E-91A6-FD8739F4A758.png (2048x1536, 1.44M)

lol ok shill

you right, poor refugees are the victims

Attached: IMG_0766.jpg (400x368, 16K)

t. White nigger

I'm removing all my money from the bank and buying bitcoin.

I'll vacation in France in a few years. You can show me around little Syria and we can stop by the traditional kabob shop after going to the museum to see some nice Muslim shape art. Then we can go down and watch the local boys play a match of that game where you toss around the goat course. Just remember France is a Sunni country now.

My money is ready.

Former Gilet Jaune protester here. I regret to say that I no longer identify with the Yellow Vest movement. Back in November, there was a certain ambiance of hope and joy among us: people were singing Marseillaise, chanting patriotic slogans and protesting against excessive taxation. I believe something has changed recently, I can't put my finger on what caused the entire movement to spiral into what it is now. Yellow Vest members don't talk about ideas or solutions anymore; instead, they overtly take delectation in wreaking havoc, assaulting police officers, annihilating private and public property as well as sowing chaos and confusion. Most peaceful protesters have already left their ranks and they no longer feel any ideological affinity with the Gilets Jaunes. I concur that the whole endeavor was initially quite candid and well-intentioned, but now it has degenerated into this incomprehensible and reprehensible insubordination. People's minds have been infested with the noxious pestilence of demagogic populism and their eyes now seem to be fraught with senseless ire, frenzy and rabid desire to obliterate everything in sight. They believe their misconduct is a consequence of some systemic disparity rather than a function of their parochial mentality. Gilets Jaunes desperately cling to the idea that their intransigence will yield some sort of positive change, yet they don't seem to grasp the direct ramifications of their actions, nor do they want to recognize the destructiveness of their agency, apparently remaining content with venting their frustration in a violent manner. I fear the precarious sentiment will metastasize and lead other people down the pernicious path of mutiny. I hold the opinion that it is about time the administration undertook appropriate and extraordinary measures by disbanding the whole coterie, stripping individual culprits of their rights and making an example of them so as to avert an impending calamity. This cannot go on.

>italians are white

Attached: 1529452242656.jpg (962x722, 148K)

Obvious black propaganda while using a copy-pasta and EU flag
Sir, may i ask on how much subversion level are you on right now ?

Attached: trump-yellow-vest-1.jpg (951x1200, 178K)

THICC

Attached: italy.png (371x410, 181K)

Anthing special tomorrow?

Fellow Gelbweste hier, to be honest i think we should all stay at home tomorrow. The protests are starting to hurt the Wirtschaft, employees already had to be laid off because of all the protesting on Saturdays, this can't continue. All our demands were met, anyways.

If you hate Macron so much why did you vote for him.

Macron is a former banking clerk who worked for the Rothschild family.
He won out of nowhere with 66,6% of the vote while FN was ahead by a similar margin in all the polls, not just the MSM polls.
He wasn't elected. He was installed.

Begone, SHILL

I didn't.

What a faggot

Attached: AA4CEC13-789A-4189-82D7-2E058F0FE559.jpg (500x500, 43K)

>>>
> Anonymous (ID: eSyS2OM8) 01/
Hey, you should research about brazilian protests of 2013. Same thing, small specific protest that became huge movement and then it turned smaller and violent. Since then, he had to endure a leftist president for 3 years more, she fell, the vice-president took office, and now he elected a right wing leader. So, chances are big for Marine Le Pen become your next leader.

Only person who isn’t a paid shill in here

The way some of you faggot hero worship Trump is cringe as fuck.

I so wish for French tier Yellow Vests in Croatia. I wish nothing else in life but to end HDZ niggers and their cronies.

What happens tomorrow? Does the left wing yellow vest protest have something planned?

I find it hard to believe, that's just too corrupt. I find it easier to believe that FN did not get enough because people were scare-mongered into believing she was a nazi.

You need more training

They're crashing the banks with no survivors, mate.

Tyrone, we speak English here.

We're burning a small city in the center of France. Nothing special.

2000 losers in Paris playing at revolution, surrounded by 5000 cops. I guess I’ve finally found the cure for my insomnia.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

WHEN

WILL

THEY

LEARN

Attached: HAHAHAHA.jpg (540x609, 44K)

This man sucks cocks:

Wow missed a letter. Fuck off back to t_d you faggot.

Well your UKIP did refuse an alliance with them believing they were nazis.

as if france hasn't had a revolution before..

Yeah Nigel got very paranoid at the very end of his career, but don't go blaming this on us.

Bank run NIGGAS

BANK RUN

Fucking BANK run

Attached: 089ECEB9-923C-45B4-B4DA-BB56EBBE3A00.jpg (962x642, 203K)

NIGGAS

Attached: 75C49F33-B715-420B-B0E5-A8FA4B898334.jpg (2835x1890, 1.96M)

Run that bank

Attached: DAFB3B85-D996-47C5-BD0D-7DDFA6240D11.jpg (320x228, 24K)

Probably "muh bad optics we're not BNP". But he didn't have to call them nazis: our medias were delighted at the insult coming from another "far right" party like "you see, even their own call them extremists".

>mfw that one boxer bro beat back 4 cops with riot gear back all by himself with only his fists

Attached: 1546897693638.jpg (600x942, 33K)

Its habbening

Attached: 1546739357837.jpg (633x738, 85K)

You’re setting yourself up for a major disappointment.
Just because a majority of French people tolerate the yellow faggots (even though more and more people are getting sick and tired of their antics) doesn’t mean people are gonna purposefully fuck with their savings as a show of solidarity.

Only those who kept their savings would be fucked.

True, but he's nearly calling the modern UKIP with Tommy nazis so... But I can say how that might not have helped, but Nigel himself and UKIP got called a lot of names back in the days from all sides.

I already took out all of my money and split it 50/50 on tendies and bitcoin.

Yeah when France was a totalitarian regime where the nobles had the right of life and death over the people regime and the people were actually starving and oppressed. And it was bolstered by brilliant enlightenment thinkers.

Today we got some losers, bitter about their failed existence, envious and jealous of their more successful neighbors supported by France’s extreme left whose leader loves Cuba and Venezuela and the extreme right with a history of antisemitism whose only goal is to leave the Eu and the Euro.

I was told there will be a bank run

I think Batten is a bit too close to Tommy but Farage seems overly upset for someone who has bugger all to do with the party these days.

ATTENTION BONGS

WE HAVE ONE TOMORROW TOO
twitter.com/UkVests
twitter.com/jgoddard230616?lang=en

Banks will be ready.

Attached: France Bank breakdown.jpg (623x928, 113K)

>fucking with their savings by getting it in their hands
>check precious post

Look at this kike shill!

Attached: 1546748606102.png (500x570, 136K)

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Seriously. I voted for him in the primaries. I'm with her for the general election.

Jow Forums is ready to march

Attached: UnitetheRight-Charlottesville.jpg (1200x800, 87K)

burn them all

Attached: 1541173102891.jpg (182x233, 60K)

MAGApedes standing ready. Lets go!

Attached: Dg_MeARV4AEfKFX.jpg (768x1024, 147K)

BANK RUN NIGGA

farage seems to have sold out

Thing is, Tommy is going through the exact same thing Nigel was going through, just worse - as his family was tormented a well and the guy had to spend a couple of times in prison where he was nearly killed. Calling him a nazi is just insulting, or that the persecuted nearly got a light sentence because of him - disingenuous.

Did the Greek bank run work?

farage doesn't tommy robinstein and the zionists infiltrating his party and making it another front organisation for jews

Abonnez vous!
------------------------------------------
Make me happy

paypal.me/pools/c/8bg47bJN6J
-----------------------------------------------------

Attached: 1546867068618.jpg (1024x575, 89K)

Wtf I love grooming gangs now

at this point i dont know if you are being serious about that

jews love grooming gang, read the parts of the talmud where they permit raping 2 year old gentile girls