Is she dead

Attached: 1547204542948 (1).jpg (591x459, 108K)

She is now due to these digits

In all ways but physical, she is dead
*death rattles*

Repeating numbers and she dies

Dont worry my brothers, the black sun is rising.

she's been dead for a month

Attached: 1521208896555.jpg (268x269, 8K)

Dead

The kike is dead, and we have killed her

How long have they been playing weekend and bernie's with her?

Would be ironic if true since her (((movie))) comes out today.

Feels good to wield such power doesn't it

Hope so

Attached: 6znu.jpg (800x544, 235K)

once she dies, 4plebs archive will be erased by hackers, and Jow Forums will be down for months.

Where can I send flowers for her wake?

Pol predicted this
Kek confirmed

Try these digits, bitch.

Open the box

Attached: DAB1608E-2379-4B90-84A3-2B25DD1E4421.jpg (1201x1268, 179K)

Opened

Attached: 1547214351854.jpg (809x607, 148K)

If she dies, she dies.

Kek is with us

Endlessly funny that there is not a word about her on reddit when Jow Forums is full of threads. There suppression of information proves what dystopian hell hole they choose to live in.

probably awaiting execution under military court system. they dont have to tell us till its all over.

Let me pitch a movie to you: During the dicatorship of the orange meany the great and legendary judge Ruth Bader Ginsberg is the only thing standing between war and peace. Before an incredibly important vote she falls down a flight of stairs and dies, pushed by the the new judge Kavanaugh who is the evil new judge. ROB SCHNEIDER, a lowly janitor down on his luck with a good heart witnesses the murder and is recruited by a democrats who arrives on the scene. They hide the body in broom room but somebody and then there's an idea! Rob Schneider has to pretend to be Ginsberg and that's how the fun starts.

Checked.
I made that pic on the one beautiful morning that faceapp graced us with the race filters.
So proud to not only see it, but see that it has garnered gets for you and the lad you snagged it from.
I'm a proud papa.

Attached: aob81.jpg (600x426, 54K)

Digits confirm

How so

Attached: 1547219305991.jpg (320x317, 11K)

may she rest in peace.

That actually sounds like a funny premise.

Would like to watch, except wouldn't go to the theater to see it because I know it's just going to full of jewish propiganda/10

Oh dude that would be perfect, timing wise.
Realistically I just want her gone. Retired. Dead I'd fine, but I tend not to wish for death.

Attached: 3fkg5vjqsl821.jpg (750x743, 60K)

he's going to find out being RBG is a lot harder than he thought
rated pg-13

The witch is dead

Attached: 1545842896994.png (565x375, 371K)

Nom nom nom. More baby blood and foreskin, please.

They're gonna try to Weekend at Bernie's her ass, mark my words.

They've already begun.

She is kill. Check em

Attached: Chunk shooomer.jpg (504x622, 32K)

Dead.

jesus, look at that face and those eyes. I'm starting to believe the lizardmen meme is real.

Finger lickin digits

>our system thinks your post is spam
Well I think your system is gay
Ifffffff duuuuubs she's already dead

After the Kavanaugh fiasko what will Diane (my employee of 25 years was a Chinese spy) Feinstein and the cunt from Hawaii goimg to cook up next?

People are predicting that Trump will nominate that woman that was on his short list. But honestly I hope he picks another man, not only because men have better fortitude and less likely to cuck, but because I think it'd be fucking hilarious if they tried to go for the whole #metoo thing AGAIN with two nominees in a row.

>But honestly I hope he picks another man
Same. Women should not be in positions of such power. Women should be raising a proper family at home while men make the hard decisions. There should absolutely never be females in combat roles, law enforcement positions, or any kind of authority.

BY ALLAH THESE DIGITS SIGNIFY THE DEATH OF RBG

Attached: 1546443300302.jpg (539x960, 62K)

No Jews. No women.

Young, sharp, christian, conservative male. Black or white is not as relevant, but good luck finding another black judge as based as Thomas.

Attached: supreme_court_leanings_graph.jpg (1321x657, 152K)

Your all autistic

Nope. 2020.

Please harambee have the Lord take her!

Attached: ycci34qs6g621.jpg (615x615, 93K)

>She's been dead for a few days
>Jews kept it a secret so they could announce it on the day of the movie releasing

More trickery.