Trump has just betrayed his base

Screw Trump. He promised to protect american workers. The H1B system is a scam to bring down american wages. go to hell Trump!

Attached: Screenshot_20190111_071323.png (949x699, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/politics/2018/12/03/dhs-opposes-gops-stealth-bill-outsource-college-graduate-jobs/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I for one welcome our new pajeet overlords.

inb4 the changes are more restrictive

>posts good news
>tries to tell us its bad news

Dude fuck off lmao we are getting a wall and anyone who wants to do the pledge of allegiance just has to fill out the proper forms and be about the rule of cool

We have latins taking the low skilled jobs, and pajeets taking the high skilled ones. There's nothing left for us. You're insane.

>t. Pajeet
Fuck you

>Dude fuck off lmao we are getting a wall and anyone who wants to do the pledge of allegiance just has to fill out the proper forms and be about the rule of cool
it's not good news, you freaking moron. Good luck getting a decent paid job when armies of pajeets are brought in to take them for shit wages.

Thank you mr president. VERY COOL

You'll gonna be replaced brother US is now our bitch lasagna

If you think the Indians are taking high skilled jobs you're a fucking moron. Indians are nothing more than useful idiots

sage thy juden shill
Trump 2020 and you know it

>Thank you mr president. VERY COOL
eat shit pajeet

India is a feces based country

>If you think the Indians are taking high skilled jobs you're a fucking moron. Indians are nothing more than useful idiots
have you ever tried getting a tech job? It's all pajeets, they only want to hire pajeets, because they are cheap. Trump just made it easier for them.

>sage thy juden shill
>Trump 2020 and you know it
you got it all wrong moron. (((they))) want H1Bs to replace us.

Get replace soon

Attached: 1546695292763.jpg (692x458, 153K)

H1b path to citizenship is much different than illegals hanging out outside Home Depot

Yeah, it deprives native born people higher paying jobs while the beans sitting outside of home depot deprive native born citizens low paying jobs
How fucking retarded are you people exactly

Attached: Yamaguchi_assassinates_Asanuma_1960.jpg (1600x1329, 380K)

Fuck you ahmed

If they were citizen then companies like Comcast, western union, and Disney would have to pay them real salaries. Decreasing the downward pressure on wages and demand to displace American jobs.

H1b is a disgrace. Youre a fucking faggot for arguing otherwise. H1b exists to fill job in which there are no qualified candidates. You want to really argue that in a country of 300+ million and with some of the best universities in the world, we cannot produce qualified candidates? Its a farce.

Attached: Qap40yQ.png (1142x971, 93K)

the pajeets coming here are northerners and indo-aryan. i welcome our tan aryan cousins and hope to smash many curry pussy

They replace Americans because they are bound to work for that company or go back to India so the company can pay them literal shit. There’s a thing called nuance.

nice try but no. see we want skilled laborers such as H1-B workers to come here and become citizens through a much more stringent immigration system. there is no argument that can ever be made that shitty illegal south american gremlins are better to have fill up our nation than hard working generally skilled h1-b workers

This. If one of us tried to get a tech job there I doubt we could, and that's fair enough. So why facillitate a lot of scum instead?

Fuck off faggot civnat

>a tech job?
the way you said that makes it too obvious that this thread is barely resembling actual humans

You haven’t even seen any proposal and you’re already panicked like a woman. I’m starting to think white male fragility is real.

I'm not even a shill, but come on man. How is this good news. They're a fucking plague in the tech industry and take jobs from us. These companies are hiring entire teams of them. Their work is also notoriously bad, but they're getting paid less than an American worker, so these companies don't care. They just pay a few non-pajeets regular wages and have them check over their work.

There's also a thing called fucking your own population, which has very little nuance to it at all

>nice try but no. see we want skilled laborers such as H1-B workers
you're a moron. We have plenty of skilled workers already in this country. We don't need more. (((they))) just want more to supress our wages.

Typical American wanting H1-B holders (majority white and all educated!) out of their country! Not brown enough for you mutt?

Fuck off you dumb bitch

just don't poo on the streets

oh so you'd rather a bunch of low iq guatemalan gremlins then?

Of course the ideal scenario would be kicking every foreigner out of the country, but we all knew that was never going to happen.

Simpler, stricter regulation of H1-B workers and a massive crackdown on illegal immigration is a solid compromise and probably the best we're realistically going to get for the foreseeable future.

>You haven’t even seen any proposal and you’re already panicked like a woman.
fuck you. Trump is caving into (((them))) on this, and completely betraying the american middle class which he campaigned to support. you're a freaking moron.

no one's suppressing your wages I bet you don't even have a job.

RBG IS DEAD! WE KILLED HER AND FUCKED HER!
TRUMP GETS A NEW SCOTUS PICK!
TRUMP GETS A NATIONAL EMERGENCY!
TRUMP GETS TWO TERMS!
TRUMP GETS TWO SCOOPS!
TRUMP GETS TWO BYES!
THE DEMOCRATS GET NOTHING!

It’s a tweet not a law.
Sounds like you got the vapors. Maybe you should lay down with a wet rag on your forehead.

Up your skills, user. Jesus, pathetic fucks like you who say "X stole my jerbs!" are sorely lacking in any skills that employers want.

>t. blonde/blue continously employed in a highly skilled jobs for 20 years

>Typical American wanting H1-B holders (majority white and all educated!)
you're a fucking idiot. the majority of H1Bs are Pajeets.

Schools out already over there isn’t it.

Unironically fuck trump. Engineers made as much as doctors before the H1B visa program.

As the US becomes more third world, like India, we will have a class system based on immutable traits such as height. Such a disgusting and soulless culture. India and China should be PURGED for the sake of the Earth.

>Simpler, stricter regulation of H1-B workers and a massive crackdown on illegal immigration is a solid compromise and probably the best we're realistically going to get for the foreseeable future.
wrong. it's completely knifing the middle class in the back which Trump vowed he would support

I'd rather no one comes into our country period.
Not the pajeets
Not the Abduls
Not the Carlos
Fuck then ALL.

FPBP

Fuck you drumpf

Is my it degree useless now

Whites are not going any where.

Attached: 0A6E38DF-FC73-412B-A8E0-E7DCC80507B0.png (819x619, 169K)

>Simpler, stricter regulation of H1-B workers and a massive crackdown on illegal immigration is a solid compromise and probably the best we're realistically going to get for the foreseeable future.
this and it's amazing some mongoloids are dumb enough to think that Trumps going to go full 1488 and kick out every non white person. meaning we're probably also going to get stuck with the DACA people as well hopefully with strict requirements, non voting privileges until met and immediate deportation for crimes

Can't scam with H1Bs if you make H1Bs a direct citizen path .

Lol sounds like you need to go back to your gay ops discord or subredd*t you hysterical concern faggot

>no one's suppressing your wages I bet you don't even have a job.
you're a fucking idiot. The whole reason for the H1B system is to flood the supply of tech workers to keep wages down.

It's going to look a lot like what's in this article: breitbart.com/politics/2018/12/03/dhs-opposes-gops-stealth-bill-outsource-college-graduate-jobs/
>inb4 muh britefart
Read it, kike

WTF - get back to the call center, I was wondering why I was on hold so long this morning.

good luck with your fantasy it's never coming true

>It’s a tweet not a law.
his tweet indicates a policy change which is a complete betrayal of his campaign promises

I already have a decent job bruh, I'm one of the most important people you will never hear of, and that Trump is reviewing the nature of the visa is exactly why this news is better than bad, it means we can fix the wonky bullshit that useless foreigners take advantage of against our existence as a citizenry

I know, but the idea is to rewire the law so that companies can't dick citizens but can still bring in advanced educated labor, that he is working to do this is why we are taking a step in the right direction. no more Disney hiring a bunch of street shitters to be trained by who they are replacing, but if you have an education and profession worth $50k/year then come the fuck on and put it to work for the greatest country on the block

Hey rabbi

>Up your skills, user. Jesus, pathetic fucks like you who say "X stole my jerbs!" are sorely lacking in any skills that employers want.
you don't get it. it's not about upping you're skills. Its about being replaced by a flood of techies

>Plz show bobs and vagena

Prep the street for Pajeet!

Attached: b0f[1].png (629x454, 448K)

Attached: 1512935353260.png (601x600, 243K)

They'll fit right in. Street shitting becomes mart sharting.

I don't need to see any proposal because I am fundementally opposed to the concept. No nuance can convince me otherwise. "White male fragility" what condescending bullshit you filthy pajeet. I said 300+ million americans. Not 200 millions whites or 100 million white males, i listed out americans. Because even though I hate them theyre already here Id rather sort out the trash we have here than import even more filth. Listen to me very carefully. Until we have 0% unemployment, there is no reason to look abroad for help, absolutely none what so ever. Even at 1% unemployment that is a pool of 3 million people, you want to really argue that out of 3 million people, you cant find a single person to do that job?

yeah and you personally are a low skilled idiot who probably doesn't have a job. h1b's get paid shit and always will, any person good in the field negotiates and makes almost 10X what they do and basically does nothing except boss the pajeets around or fix their idiotic mistakes

Did i say it was gonna come true, nigger?

this sucks
fuck donald and fuck anyone who isn't having their wages lowered by this shit

I’m so glad there’s someone blessed with time traveling superpowers in the thread. What other news of the future do you bring o wise sage?

That's not true. White prople still hold all valuable positions of power. Below the whites are Asians. Below Asians are Hispanics. Below them are niggers.

>this and it's amazing some mongoloids are dumb enough to think that Trumps going to go full 1488 and kick out every non white person.
he promised to support american workers. This is a complete betrayal.

CATS AND DOGS, LIVING TOGETHER. MASS HYSTERIA!

>Lol sounds like you need to go back to your gay ops discord or subredd*t you hysterical concern faggot
you're a moron

Only rural and suburban retards voted for Trump. Enlightened city people all voted for Hillary.

You niggers haven't learned yet, have you? After two+ years of him tweeting stuff that "BTFO OUT HIS BASE111!!" and turning around and doing the opposite, you shills STILL come here with your dumb shit. That's the very definition of insanity.

>I'm one of the most important people you will never hear of, and that Trump is reviewing the nature of the visa is exactly why this news is better than bad,
you're knifing your own citizens in the back so you can get more cheap labor. fuck you

When they become citizens they’ll also be Americans and free to bargain their skills with competing companies. So if companies want to keep them then they’ll have to raise their wage. Which disincentivizes companies from bringing them here and going throw the expense in the first place.

But go ahead and throw your fake tantrum

Defend this.

Attached: Trump bans bumpstocks.png (1008x959, 750K)

>no more Disney hiring a bunch of street shitters to be trained by who they are replacing, but if you have an education and profession worth $50k/year then come the fuck on and put it to work for the greatest country on the bloc
fuck you. you are supporting the destruction of the middle class.

Maga#

Attached: 205.jpg (486x634, 79K)

Just call me a moron and don’t refute the concern trolls who made and are in the thread. Like yourself.

welp now all the boomers get to be happy that they keep their low wage techies and can just say har har up your skills since they got to the pie before everyone else. Guess dumb recent stem graduates like me are fucked.

>it's not about upping you're skills
>you're skills

Just..

but H1Bs have massively devalued my salary
BASED

>Hey rabbi
more foreign cheap labor, so we can't afford houses and can't afford to raise families.

Translation: We want cheap labor

Pussy whiteoid are not even hired for call operator job.

>yeah and you personally are a low skilled idiot who probably doesn't have a job.
you're a complete utter moron. fuck you

>go to hell Trump!
Don't worry, Trump has a back up plan and he has his fudge packers behind him supporting him and his actions.

Attached: TRUMP THE TRAITOR.jpg (1024x683, 139K)

Because they are slaves and can’t move laterally and compete. How many ways do people have to tell you how it works.

>White prople still hold all valuable positions of power
the white middle class is getting decimated moron. That's the cause of the opiate crisis

Checked just like their fatturd president Magaturds are bunch of crybabies too.
>White people need to be genocide

voting for a greedy billionaire is coming back to bite you in the ass who would have thought he'll sell anyone out to make himself look better wait until he starts grabbing guns to make lefties happy and re-elect him. It's to far gone now America will never be the same again you are changed.

Attached: 178437893498734.jpg (885x701, 112K)

>When they become citizens they’ll also be Americans and free to bargain their skills with competing companies.
then they will just bring in more H1Bs to replace them moron. That's how the sytem works. wake the fuck up

ITS NOT GOOD NEWS. h1-b is shit you piece of shit. and even then they will never ever pledge allegiance to this country ever NEVER.

>Trump has just betrayed his base
Trump doesn't need white base. Trump sold them.
Trump decided to get blacked by kissing nigglets.

Attached: Trump kissing nigger baby.jpg (1033x1024, 115K)

No you fucking retard. Youre still bringing in more and more labor that disenfranchises Americans with that same skill set. At the very least a bigger pool of tech labor, more supply, and with equal demand, means depressed wages. There is no reason *at all* to bring them here in the first place. Even oncs theyre "americans" they still will compete and drive down wages, even if its not as bad as before. Im not so vain as to think im a special unique irreplaceable cog in the machine, and with countries like china and india that have 10 times our population but living in far worse conditions, you can bet your hat theres at least one person who can do my job and is willing to do it for less, just to escape their god forsaken rathole. I genuinely, deeply, hate people like you

>Just call me a moron
you call me names, so I call you names. you want an intellectual discorse, then stop making personal attacks.

>Indian trips of truth
Sorry, Ameribros. Also poo in loo Pajeet