BASED WHITE SUPREMACIST CANADA

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-11-11-23-51(1).png (1078x1259, 160K)

Lol China knows the magic word to get white cucks to roll over and do whatever they want

Is this related to the Huawei chairwoman being detained in Canada?

I wouldn't be surprised if there was a payout to China as an apology.

this, wonder how Justine will respond

Are the Chinese a lost tribe of Israel?

Chinese know all this nonsense was invented by bolshevik jews to shut down opposition and they're wielding it the same way. Time to wake up and recognize every word ending with *ist and *ism is to be ignored because it's just marxist knives and pilpul.
Capture MORE high-level communist party chink spies. Show the chinks whose boss, Canada, we'll let you hold the rake if you wanna use it.

/ourleaf/

>every word ending with *ist and *ism is to be ignored because it's just marxist
Top kek

based, they should link it to Anglo imperialism and the emotionally painful experience of extraterritoriality that white traders enjoyed in China in the 1800s

Why do people think gooks are higher IQ than whites and kikes prevent them from infiltrating Ivy League schools? Cuz they are afraid

Yes. The Chinese government has essentially taken two Canadians as political prisoners in retaliation while claiming that Canada doesn't respect human rights. Classic China.

The only possibly response is to tell China to blow it out their ass. Do it, Canada, we know you can.

wtf, I love myself now.

Honestly, this is a good thing and it's awaking Canadians to the chink menace. Believe it or not, they are more subversive here than the Jews.

>The only possibly response is to tell China to blow it out their ass. Do it, Canada, we know you can.

Canada will admit to its white supremacist crimes and will beg the Chinese for forgiveness. Anything less than that would be even more racist.

Haha yeah, China knows the magic words to control SJW Trudeau.

>Haha yeah, China knows the magic words to control SJW Trudeau.
>Lol China knows the magic word to get white cucks to roll over and do whatever they want

No country is more cucked than Canada. Trudeau's only option now is to apologize and let China annex British Columbia as reparations.

>every word ending with *ist and *ism is to be ignored because it's just marxist knives and pilpul.
>Capture MORE high-level communist party chink spies. Show the chinks whose boss, Canada,
We canucks only arrested that CFO lady because the FBI told us to, and we fear yanks even more than we fear chinks. We have zero initiative on our own becuase we have zero spine. We deserve every ounce of the world's contempt. And yes this is a real calendar. Pls kill us.

Attached: 71tSTMo6ryL.jpg (1400x1400, 210K)

They have learned from the Jews. just claim racism, antisemitism, white Supreme-assy...

When will whites wake the fuck up.

top kek

I will experience some real schadenfreude watching China pull the strings and drive wedges into our multicultural utopia

This is a pretty hamfisted first attempt but I’m sure they’ll get better and have Canadians abandoning their own interests due to fear of being called the bad words

They're learning

Attached: ChineseJewsControlAmerica.png (599x800, 407K)

THEY KNOW

The lone leaf has blown into the rice field.

this is some good troling from China

kek, china is absolutely based

ahahah oh wow yeah haha trolling haha

Why havent youbgiven her to US authorities yet? Then its our problem

A lesson on non-white countries dealing with anglo-cuck countries. Trudeau, like Macron and May (and like Australia's previous Turnbull). Are a okay cucking to foreign interests over their own countries' interests. It's sickening to watch. All of them are weak to the race card, all of them pose for pictures with the pygmy/minority to show they're not racist, it's disgusting.

The funny thing is they're not leaders, they're just caretakers for moneyed globalist behind the scenes.

a tearful apology, of course

>Why havent youbgiven her to US authorities yet? Then its our problem
Paperwork. Once it's sorted out she'll be handed over, but that still won't get Canada out of their blackbooks. They'll hate us forever now. So fuck it. If we're going to be enemies, if we're going to be accused of racist assholes, we might as well be racist assholes. At least that way we can accrue the benefits of that status and get our country back.

>I mean, that's true but the Chinese aren't to be underestimated either

Nuke Chyna.