Trump's Claim That Mexico Would Pay

If Trump's plan all along was to have Mexico fund the wall through indirect means, then why is the government shut down right now?

What type of negotiation is this?

Attached: PresidentTemperTantrum.jpg (556x680, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycrusader.com/2019/01/democrats-dont-understand-americans-do-not-care-who-pays-for-the-wall-so-long-as-it-is-built/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kill yourself shill rat

It's almost at if we don't give a shit who pays for the wall...

Good to see you shills in the bargaining stage of denial

you answered your own question dumbass, 'indirect' aka they will not receive the money up front but rather recoup it in the coming years so need the initial outlay now

>kill yourself shill rat
If this is how he negotiated previously, I can certainly understand his multiple bankruptcies. I think's he's so accustomed to having people do everything for him that he literally doesn't understand what leadership is. All he's ever cared about is self image.

Ok, so why is the government still shut down?

He said in 2016 already that they'll pay through tariffs, doesn't mean the government doesn't have to allocate the money.

Cause there is no reason for the wall lmao it won’t work, he just fear mongering to get the dummies on his side

Talk about living in someones mind rent free to paint such a picture of trump, putting that liberal arts degree to "use" i guess

>I’m going to build a wall
>Outrageous, you can’t do that Mr. Trump
>I’m going to build a wall and make Mexico pay for it
>DRUMPFFFFF REEEEEEEEE
>I’m going to build a wall
>Haha actually we win because he didn’t make Mexico pay for it
Art of the deal

You people care more about this than actually securing our borders and protecting Americans.

>walls don't wo....

Attached: 1547174278045.png (659x782, 478K)

>considering the government to be the USA
very telling

>Joel Pollak

One of us! One of us!

Trump's campaign website gave a detailed list of fees, and taxes to be leveled at Mexico through a plethora of ways.

Being that Trump is hopefully going to go around Congress to fund the wall using relief funds, and not have to declare an emergency...I hope Trump keeps the government shut down indefinitely for a couple of reasons.

The longer that portion of the government reamains closed, the more it is seen how useless it really is, also, the government shutdown can be used as a bargaining chip for other issues, while we are still getting our wall.

>You people care more about this than actually securing our borders and protecting Americans.

It's blatantly obvious that Americans don't care about Americans either. There's plenty more crime, within our borders, that we should be focused on right now.

Not sure if a fence is the best idea here.

>also, the government shutdown can be used as a bargaining chip for other issues, while we are still getting our wall.

Are you concerned about future presidents using the same bargaining chip to get what they want?

Leftists have made it very clear how their selective "compassion" is only shown when it potentially furthers their agenda.

Have you ever once heard a screaming, whining liberal who defends illegal immigrants all day long, to display a word of empathy toward an American family who lost a loved one murdered by an illegal invader?...Yeah me neither

The shutdown is not just a President's decision...you are not giving the Democratic House their share of the shutdown blame.

>If Trump's plan all along was to have Mexico fund the wall through indirect means, then why is the government shut down right now?

Step 1: Fire all non-essential government employees

Step 2: Tax at 70% all congressional members income to fund The Wall.

Step 3: Sail into second term.

The gov has been living high on the hog for too long and needed a long, painful shut down. Doesn't really matter who is presiding over it or why it's happening.

seeing as the government doesn't do anything, yes

Imagine you give your wife $100 a week to buy groceries.
She tells you that she promised the kids next time she goes to the store she will buy them a candy bar.
You scream and shout NO and refuse to give her any money at all.
A week later who’s fault is it the kids are starving?

Attached: E0EF80CD-B24A-4B2B-9E07-62DCA1D78961.png (960x576, 508K)

>Not sure if

Ok faggot, while you’re on the fence about the fence, we’ll continue not giving a shit, and getting the wall built. You idiots are so far gone you actually can’t acknowledge a incredibly simple and obvious truth, walls keep shit out. A fucking preschooler understands this, but it just escapes adult liberals whose minds have been so warped they’d eat their own turds under a full moon if Pelosi told them Karl Marx suggested it.

I don't give a fuck if he lied about that, just build the fucking thing

>using feacbook bait
reminder it goes in the Options field

>Have you ever once heard a screaming, whining liberal who defends illegal immigrants all day long, to display a word of empathy toward an American family who lost a loved one murdered by an illegal invader?...Yeah me neither

Perhaps because it rarely happens? The few times that it does, in this political environment, the story is pushed straight to the headlines.

Remember the gop retort about violence in Chicago and Detroit? The daily murders? Ignore that, build a fence instead?

Americans killing Americans far outweighs the few citizens murdered by those here illegally. Controversial yes, but a fence won't stop this from happening no matter what you do, with a fence or total shut down of the border.

>You idiots are so far gone you actually can’t acknowledge a incredibly simple and obvious truth, walls keep shit out.

The crossings are already occurring at ports of entry. That's with what, more than half the 2,000 mile border having no barrier at all?

Are you trying to keep deer from crossing the border illegally?
Rabbits, turtles, lizards, snakes, coyotes, ants...will probably squeeze through the slats or use the tunnels too.

Fence will keep deer out though, unless they're smart enough to use the tunnels at dusk and dawn.

The wall is more a metaphor. Like a rock pretending to be a seed. Now digest this next chain bit by bit as the punctuation will get concrete after a few repetitions.

You sea im that sodomized altar boy of seattles slim shady sodom cult of freindly forest critters that morph into an icecream taco in leagues with pedophile puppet performers who like to "probe" kids at 11 3/4 like me for luciferian rituals persecute christian family targets off mormon ancestry databases (the ebdb).

This forms the basis for a black hole sun cult of a sound garden where what what in butters butt is actual the devils sons dick as prince of darkness. So now angels & airwaves of the fallen kings capitulate 666 royalties via e celebs crypto bot nets of the limewire to virus form of trojan horse so whores of babylon can divide and conquer by making babies for a quick alimony payment as kikes pull strings in what will surely go down as a battle of the sexes for the mandate of heaven as manchurian gerudo kang nigger obamas abomination of desolation will holocaust ghettos in preemptive war by nuclear powers to prevent total chaos when it comes time to scatter like those baby spiders on a brood mothers back.

But thats a tangent point. So like I said first. The wall is a firewall and its gonna be nuclear like subterranean tunnels stuffed with surplus nukes to create an uncrossable line in a wasteland of sand so the few loyalists that remain wont have to fight world war 3 on two fronts when it comes to americas dissolution.

Enjoy this nsf trews since mj12 has hacked democracy and used hollywood to decieve the public eye of unconscious observers who are third eye blind to what big brothers orwellian speak really means.

One day you'll know a color map of the sun. Then when the world recognizes what sin has been sown by night there will be blood on the dancefloor by daylight as the cast of HS prom party go back to the day of a tentacle. You fags think its all a game of (((memes)))

Everyone knows none of his supporters including me every believed Mexico would pay, it was a a funny thing to say at rallies to get a cheer.

> you couldnt fathom my curse in the killswitch engaged reality of a pineal scar and life of endless ritual abuse as americas poster boy for fallout.

America lives in my body as the vessel of this covenant ark to aaster chief school on a juno plateau where challenger elementary exists.

That suburbia of seattle where the lawless american punk idiots conspired with hip hops anti christ of section 80 to sodomize gen YyZ. What a rush!, speaking in parsed tongues like this. I hate it as much as you frogs but this is the encrypted language by which they communicate among potheads of weaverville in what turned the american dream of its a wonderful life on 34th st into a night mare before christmas in the bluerays of twilights myrhic dawn hellbent on assassins creed in a revolutionary war thats been brewing for 3 decades now in the dungeons of rap. Thay volcano bomb is gonna make pub Gods red all over when the black and white segregated news print returns to the grey paper of unbleached unsanitary de sol lation. Thank the luna tics. JFKPSA

>The USA is non essential government employees.

So sad that the left is so incompetent and brainless to develop a meme that they have to resort to steal one from the right. That, friends, is the true sign of NPCs.

a major part of his election into presidency is his stands on wall security

and now were supposed to hate him for him trying to keep his word?

what's so hard to understand what's going on?

>hurr I'm so fucking retarded I have no idea what a commercial vacuum is

>Perhaps it rarely happens?
More like it only happens when it fits their narrative

Bad thread OP you are homosex
Lmao also digits

dailycrusader.com/2019/01/democrats-dont-understand-americans-do-not-care-who-pays-for-the-wall-so-long-as-it-is-built/

You're absolutely right. There's way more mass shootings committed by white people than immigrants commiting crimes. No one can argue the fact that gun control laws would cut down murders more than immigration policies would.

Jow Forums is a bunch of larping 14 year old incels, though. They're too stupid to understand basic logic.

One day. Commiecucks will determine cell walls are discriminatory and oppressive. They will explain how the cells of a few higher organs can effectively 'conspire' to dominate the cells of all other organs. That the nervous and endocrine systems are effectively the bourgeois and all your other cells are the lumpen proletariat.

We must find a way to dissolve these cell walls to improve the lives of liberals everywhere.

The $5 billion he request is only ~0.125% of the national budget for ONE year.

Dems have been caught on record supporting a border wall prior to Trump.

BTFO

They pay thru NAFTA

I wish i saved all those memes and /r_thedonald reposts about how mexico was going to pay for the wall.... now you all act like libs are the retards for calling it out as bullshit.

you cant flip-flop your stance just to get the last laugh... it makes you all look like idiots.

Attached: ytyzvh4lvpxpj2lia8jz.jpg (636x390, 25K)

Please make yourself look less retarded, nobody thought the President of Mexico was going to send us a check for construction costs. Are you being paid to be this dumb or are you an actual sheep?

They will pay for it in lost drug moneis, which is exactly why libshists are salty.

>my wall

No, it's *our* wall.

I don't understand liberals at all on this. Its 0.1% of the budget, if it doesn't work then who the fuck cares. We have thrown so much money at stupid shit it hurts.