Attack on AfD Politician Magnitz - EDITED CAMERA FOOTAGE RELEASED

The police of Bremen has now released camera footage of Magnitz being attacked by three perpetrator. The problem: at 00:17 you clearly can see that everybody just appears out of nowhere in the second camera footage. Did the police of Bremen CUT AND TAMPER WITH the footage to make the attack look shorter and like a quick push?

>the released video
youtube.com/watch?v=b5uTrAvVEqk

Attached: 1547077091260.jpg (1200x1600, 207K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gFlmUj2SnXI
youtube.com/watch?v=-Nbh3ItqFyo
dailycrusader.com/2019/01/german-police-release-seemingly-doctored-footage-of-leftist-attack-on-afd-leader-frank-magnitz/
dailycrusader.com/2019/01/german-afd-leader-frank-magnitz-barely-survives-leftist-assassination-attempt-reportedly-planned-by-mossad/
youtube.com/watch?v=qEGFaOeUm2A
polizei.bremen.de/
journalistenwatch.com/2019/01/11/eil-video-taeter/
theguardian.com/world/2011/aug/26/berlin-torched-cars-elections
youtube.com/watch?v=MgohBdzgGmo
youtube.com/watch?v=z5TZV0sE2HU
youtube.com/watch?v=8bpVMLWhFC0
youtube.com/watch?v=EZ8GJkFTBg4
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

clearly a tool was used.

Attached: magnitz-031.png (1197x675, 613K)

Remember the Clanton Jew's cowardly attack when it popped out from the Jewesses covering for him:

>Eric Clanton bike lock attack.

youtube.com/watch?v=gFlmUj2SnXI

Looks like the same sort of MO here

All we see is that at the end of the attack they ran off, there is no way to know how much of the attack they cut out.

Sorry wrong vid...

youtube.com/watch?v=-Nbh3ItqFyo

That's enoguh. #Kriegsrecht now

I have dished out some beatings over the years, and people do not look like that when you hit them from behind once or twice.

slightly improved/sharpened frame.

Attached: magnitz-mugging-032.png (2250x1269, 723K)

they claim that all of his visible injuries stem from the "fall"

just saying, if that stupid bongshit that told me i'll remember his stupid shit when the "truth" about magnitz comes to light, and the police will be proven false with their accusations of him just being bodychecked, if that dude is still around, look at this you stupid cunt.

god i hate this board

You are talking shit! Look at footage Ma'am. Victim swung around and 2 shots to the face with whatever the sneaking kike had in its grubby paw

he's not actually using it.

#Kriegsrecht now

Germany is in a lawless state since the reunification

Horrific, the police need to answer this question and more

THAT EDIT AT 0:17 IS FUCKING HILARIOUS!
WHY DID THEY EVEN BOTHER ?!!!

bump for justice

The EU/German authorities Inc. and Global Corporate Propaganda operations are covering like fuck on this which is surprising as the Perps are white, and that can only mean that if these perps are caught the German Public just need to hear their names to link them to the Global Jewish Terror Brand. And then not even their Holohoax or white Semite scam will save them.

To take a different approach here. It's a common thing for security cameras to only shoot so many frames a second until it detects movement. It's likely that this camera has a 0.3 second delay on the movement & potentially shoots only 0.3 frames a second when not shooting full speed video. It's to do with file storage usually.

here's a hot take, someone should just finish the job.

if you start acting like cancer then you dont get to be surprised when you get cut off the body politic one way or the other..... ;)

Attached: 41092917_1927989000599896_3527848487251083264_n.jpg (640x853, 60K)

pearl fought the nazi's in ww2 for america.

good meme!

fought
>for
the nazi's in ww2 for

dailycrusader.com/2019/01/german-police-release-seemingly-doctored-footage-of-leftist-attack-on-afd-leader-frank-magnitz/

The only cancer in the world is you and your Jew Buddies. You think your lame kosher shit still sells?

One our newspapers (DeStandaard) ran a small article about he was first robbed without violence, and then he tripped and fell on the pavement. There is allegedly no politcal motive and ill intent, he just fell.

shut the fuck up dork i dont give a single shit about whatever larp you bought into to be spewing whatever garbage you think you know about the world.

you post here because you have a weak self esteem so who the fuck are you to even say anything about ANYTHING?

The footage has enough evidence to show this was a cowardly attempted assassination that even the dumb 'German' political left would not attempt for obvious reasons. That leaves just one Global Political criminal operator that thinks they are above the consequences of their actions in their host countries....

Daily Crusader said it was Mossad from day one
dailycrusader.com/2019/01/german-afd-leader-frank-magnitz-barely-survives-leftist-assassination-attempt-reportedly-planned-by-mossad/

everyone do note how bitch boy shut the fuck up after i called them out for being a nothing burger fuck.

>like this pointless nothing burger bitch

Go away Jew Boy. Hide while you can....It's all coming undone for you...A great unraveling of your slimy shit

get fucking punked on you little weenie bitch nothing you believe in is actually true and you developed this worldview from your fucking room and nowhere else.

>someone gets bodychecked
>KRIEGSRECHT NOW GAS THE KIKES

Haven't been on Jow Forums in a week or so.
What happened here, was he just attacked or was this politically motivated ?

goddamn i can smell the "i don't like girls because they are a jewish scheme because i've never lived with one outside of family" vibes coming off you from here

speak up bitch coward tell me about how awful them there "kikes" are

anyone taking this thread seriously is an idiot with too little in the way of a real life to see that.

BANK RUN FRANCE

Fuck off back to plebbit

can confirm
AFD politicans just fell over my house

Digits of excellent luck confirmed

this evil nazi tried to rob children on their way to church. 3 syrian pastors came by and talked to him. evil nazi pulled a grenade launcher out of his pocket and threatend to "kill everybody in this god damned city". as he tried to aim he tripped and fell, hitting his head. the 3 syrian pastors gave him first aid and called the ambulance.

indeed, they cut away the beginning of the attack

Attached: 2019-01-11_18-30-34.gif (528x410, 100K)

Depending on where he fell sure it can.
t. maxfac junior doc in a busy centre.

Attached: tmp_1473651384395-197258928.jpg (396x385, 83K)

lmao

>Frank Magnitz gets attacked on monday at 18:00
>later that evening Jörg Meuthen tweets pic related with the consent of Magnitz' wife
>lefties all over twitter celebrate the attack (even journalists of big newspapers like the taz)
>now the media runs full damage control
>the next days the whole media runs stories that it could have just been a robbery and that Magnitz probably 'was just pushed and fell lol'
>now the police of Bremen releases this clearly edited footage
What do you think?

Attached: Download (50).png (626x1962, 734K)

official police version
>jumped at from behind
>only one hit
>all injuries caused by the fall

Attached: 2019-01-11_18-32-48.gif (700x444, 1.27M)

witnessed those digits.

Attached: 1538945354012.png (1000x1000, 128K)

>"He tripped!"
>t. cops after editing out 60+ frames of him being beaten

Daily reminder: This is the same police force that hid mass-rapes, terrorist attacks, and child murders from the public view. If they'll lie about all of those, they'll lie about this.

Where have I seen this before?
youtube.com/watch?v=qEGFaOeUm2A

Wrong. He got hit with the right Ellbow, nothing in his left hand.
Thats why nobody cant you Morons serious, you always cry Wolf even if its a Fox.

>cops said they have high quality video of the attack
>360p video

Medfag here. I treat such wounds almost every weekend. You will see this in many cases were people got hin from behind and fell straight to the ground. Same with drunks but these are getting sometimes lucky because the whole body gives no resistance when falling or being pushed.

Leftyshill user is here lol

you realize they cut out the beginning of the attack?

explain the massive blue eye

How tall is Magnitz ? 175 cm ? 185 cm ?
Falling straight from such a hight to concrete ground with your head/left face side forward lead to such injuries.
I am not denying the political agenda behind that vicious attack but that is no reason to make things up.

Shit forgot to answer to you. Here

Are you pretending you do not see the item in the left hand of the attacker, the punch with it, and the passing of the item to the second guy?
Here is the original video, look closely, watch it 30 times if you have to:
polizei.bremen.de/

It is completely obvious that the wound on the forehead is from the attack with the weapon, and the wound on the side of the head is from the fall or attacks that were not shown.
It is impossible for one fall on a flat surface to cause two distinct wounds of that extent.
If you can't see it, you are too dumb to be a doctor and therefore a lying shill. You are trying to reinforce the mainstream narrative, which is obviously a lie.

>Medfag here.
You spelled shillfag wrong.

Germany status: done for!

Attached: muddi.jpg (129x192, 14K)

Fucken Jews and their Media BS...Cartoonish!

I am checking my eye sight regularly and i have no fucking idea what you might see in the left hand at all.
So smartass how much experience to you have with skull trauma from people falling ?
I cant even count the amount of old people that i treated that simply tripped and fall flat down without anyone hitting or pushing them and having the same or similar injuries.

Even the CCTV scamera footage is like out of Schwindler's tits

Obious quick fade-in with earlier footage, really blatant and no timecode either.

German authorities are the most servile rote faggots in Europe.

I get my eye sight checked regularly, no idea what you see in his left hand besides just his left hand.
So smartass enlighten me about your vast experience with skull trauma and how it looks like ?
I cant even count the amount of old people i treated that simply tripped and hit the concrete ground without being hit or pushed and show the same or similar injuries.

You should be able to recognize the fact that visual pattern recognition has very little to do with eyesight.
You may be trained as a medical professional, but not as a graphics professional. The strike with a weapon is a fact. Many people have observed it after watching the video, while some with low visual IQ seem to not notice the long item in some frames of the video, and are also unable to follow the rational of first hitting right so his head turns left to land the punch with the weapon. And the passing of the item? In some of the frames, it is clearly visible, so it is probably metallic/reflective. You are unable to explain any of these things, so you are probably a shill.
Nor did you explain why someone would get two wounds from one fall on a flat surface, with one of those wounds being a deep and linear gash instead of a blunt hit.
You really lack precision and critical thinking skills.

either that or the two are really white

I'm surprised the Editors of the official media Footage did not add a little Blonde Jewish girl in red coat wandering around the captured crime scene footage as the tough Jewish Resistance attacked the eebil natsie from behind.

First of all show one damn picture where this object is highlighted. And not the " many people have seen it " bullshit. If its so obvious it shouldnt be a problem to prove.

Second i can assure you that you can get several wounds from a straight fall to concrete ground. Especially when its a construction site with god knows what lying around.

>Rotherham

Anglo cries in a corner.

This is what democracy looks like.

Attached: 1507093588030.gif (240x287, 277K)

>split head
>body check

catch them
and kill them.

I see 2 maybe 3

>deep cut
>split head

literally imbecile

Trust me there will be no arrests and this thread is the reason why. The Goyim know who the Perps are just are by looking at the crime.

I really can't be bothered, since plenty of people are able to recognize that there is an item. You can easily view the punch with the left hand holding a weapon weapon frame by frame if you download the original video from the police, and the media player PotPlayer, go to 29 seconds in, and analyze the video frame by frame by pressing F to go forward one frame and D to go backwards one frame.

So is there going revenge or is everybody just going to do nothing as usual?

Here in the USA I can legally shoot you dead for such an attack. The guy has A FUCKING AXE WOUND to his head but that's ok, right faggot?

read the comments on this site, people are pissed
journalistenwatch.com/2019/01/11/eil-video-taeter/

you literally just saw the fucking video and yet still you talk about a fucking axe, what the fuck is wrong with you

if you guys get so upset about a stupid cut i really want to see you when day x has come and the race war finally starts

>all the comments are full on "muh enemies r da real nazis!"

Attached: 5373573573.jpg (1002x857, 69K)

no Bundestag member EVER has been beaten up like this before.

Tagesschau:
>Aufnahmen einer zweiten Kamera zeigen, wie Magnitz von hinten umgerannt, und dabei mit dem Ellenbogen offenbar am Kopf getroffen wird. Nach der Attacke bleibt der 66-jährige am Boden liegen.

When someone has nothing to say all they can go for is a shite insult.

Oh look you just did it then!

Attached: 817474806.jpg (1024x682, 244K)

>EVER

they've beaten them up just like that right in the fucking 50s dude, maybe look up the history of it

From the video footage we can see that this act of extreme Jewish Terrorism was well set-up. Probably Mossad Agenturs within the AfD itself alerted their fellow Jew assassins to their targeted Goy's agenda for the day. The 3 filthy Kike Terrorists came prepared and committed their cowardly kike terrorist attack in just the right media set-up, and with the help of their Kike Media and Jewdiciary/political operatives released the edited CCTV footage to keep the Goy guessing. There cannot be arrests...Ya;ll see later.

also, they didn't really beat him up. they obviously wanted to, but in the end it was just an elbow to the head. people like that plan their attacks, and they set boundaries. looks like their plan was to attack him, with the planned end being him hitting the ground. in the end he hit the ground right away instead of standing to be beaten up, the injuries are the result of him falling real bad. you can actually see them acting exactly that way, they approach and attack him, as soon as he hits the ground everyone is moving away.

that's not the same as if those injuries were the result of repeated kicks and punches.

I feel like mossad would have been more effective in how they carry out an assasination attempt. They are known for some james bond tier shit. A street beating seems too simple for mossad. But maybe that is what they are hoping people think...

>00:17 you clearly can see that everybody just appears out of nowhere in the second camera footage
This is interesting. It's at 00:17:15 specifically. The people appear at a position from one moment to the other. Rather than moving in they FADE in – they are half transparent at first (pic related). The fading in would make the transition from one frame to the next less obvious, if some frames have been skipped. This really makes it look manipulated.
The only possibly explanation for this I could come up with would be, that this is the result of some compression… One would have to investigate this…

You can go through the videoframes in a much better manner with e.g. KDEEnlive, rather than just a conventional video player.

Attached: magnitz_00:17:15.png (800x450, 92K)

Attached: dsadasd.png (500x652, 351K)

antifa in Germany are hardcore. they squat buildings in many cities, some times they move to the countryside and live in villages. when i visited berlin in 2008 they burned cars constantly by night to protest gentrification but also for the keks. they burn'd like 400 cars in Berlin alone that year. the police helicopter used to circle the city all night every night.

theguardian.com/world/2011/aug/26/berlin-torched-cars-elections

they also organized an online game in which you roam with your crew, destroy as much CCTV's as you can and post the videos. whoever destroys the most gets the most points and hold the record.

youtube.com/watch?v=MgohBdzgGmo

german antifa in Hamburg coused massive damage in property during the G20 sammit

youtube.com/watch?v=z5TZV0sE2HU

the german ultra left has a long tradition of violence, in the 70's german communist 40 CEO's and politicians, they were called the RAF

youtube.com/watch?v=8bpVMLWhFC0

Attached: Dwk2kUeWwAA37Xq.jpg (927x693, 186K)

>just an elbow to the head

They just want to play.

Members of the Bundestag should not make such a fuss when they are attacked for their believes.

Maybe they were using cloaking devices. It might be mossad after all. They are using secret agent technology.

its ok, hes in the afd

Do you get paid to act this retarded or do you actually believe that shit?

this honestly

German Antifa made Louren Southen Cry in the bathroom

youtube.com/watch?v=EZ8GJkFTBg4

Attached: 1546969170497.gif (400x206, 1.76M)