We've deplatformed him successfully

When is the last time you heard about Alex Jones? He used to brag about not needing CNN/mainstream media coverage because of social media, but this slap in the face reminded him and other goyim who's in charge of social media as well. You're always at our mercy, Shleprock.

His sales tanked, his channels were deleted, his life was completely destroyed. No one noticed it, and to us it was like slapping a fly on a wall. Imagine what we could do to you, a literal nobody, if we slid the death of a guy with millions of subscribers and internationally renowned.

Attached: 220px-Alex_Jones_Portrait_(cropped).jpg (220x271, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/v13dGyYd7Ik
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Interesting, given his opponents are largely anti-zog, and he was a zog cocksucker.

Why you did that to him, rabbi? He's a good goy, ge sucks Israel cock everytime. Shit, his boss is a kike like yourself!

Oh no, whatever will we do now that we can't hear fake news from Infowars.

You getting desperate Jew boi?

Listen all the time. He quit defending kikes after he figured out it was kikes attacking him (behind other people's back of course)

Just brushed with super blue toothpaste....buying lots more stuff from infowarsstore.com.

who?

I am merely baiting goy.

Attached: Antisemitism.png (2121x1315, 1.9M)

Watch him every day on Kodi with Spinalcracker plugin. I love his products. Ordered thousands of dollars worth this year.

youtu.be/v13dGyYd7Ik

Ive got both of his apps on my phone
We spead/read his links on minds.com
Im taking some Super Male Vitality right this fucking second

Get fucked technocrat

Attached: 38806857_485627201850129_3183424446920654848_o.jpg (800x1000, 50K)

He's in the process of liquidating all his assets. He just moved into a smaller studio to continue what's left of his broadcast. Now the FBI is investigating him for being a Russian Agent and Robber Baron. The FBI will extract will extract a confession by any means nescesary, including but not limited to electroshock therapy, diesel therapy, the rack, and water boarding. Heh nothing personal, but I'm gonna enjoying watching him squirm like a rat on live TV before congress.

you're doing it again. that one wide weakness every kike has like white people do. ours is suicidal/pathalogical altruism. yours is bragging and overplaying your hand. I'm so glad you made this thread, and continue to fumble in the MSM. Please keep it up.

>a-alex jones is f-fake news!
>HAHA WE FINALLY DESTROYED HIM! HES NOT EVEN ON HIS OWN WEBSITE SEELING TONS OF MERCH AND VITAMINS ANYMORE!...

Attached: 1541158774603.jpg (1024x881, 64K)

We got him this time.. REEEEEEEEEEEEE. Do you know how retarded you sound?

I hear his radio show everyday

saving face on an asset that failed to lead
sheep to slaughter, nice.

Attached: LangweileDich.net_Bilderparade_CCCLXIX_87.jpg (480x433, 48K)

I heard from a neighbor about new video so i went inside to watch it, deplatforming didnt work

You destroyed your greatest weapon against us. Way to go, dumbass Jew.

#metoo

>We We We We We
LOL

based and ancapilled

Attached: F9FD6BAF-7006-40AD-86BB-B(...).jpg (800x575, 67K)