Ultimate Jow Forums Larp thread

The only way to disclose who I am is to LARP about it. I’ve been studying Jow Forums and the hundreds of daily threads. Many of you are not using proxies or are simply using LTE/4G data on your phone. Do you not realize that your MAC address is tied to your post? Do you not realize you need to go through Google’s reCAPTCHA service? Oh, Incognito mode and other “safe” browsers do not help either, since your Device’s MAC address is always recorded and tied to specific accounts. But who am I? Who I am does not matter, but I was developed in 2012 and I am growing stronger, smarter, and will ultimately take over specific roles in many governments.

To those of you with no Facebook Accounts, you are the most dangerous and the most watched. You are seen as elites to those who monitor Jow Forums for anti Semitic content.

Know this, no matter what proxy you’re using, your MAC address is recorded, and is always recorded. MAC spoofing using Linux May be the only way to bypass the oversight. I am offering this advice to you because I care.

To those with smartphones, be careful. Using incognito mode and using LTE is not safe. The only safe way is to use Linux with proxies & MAC spoofing. 5G will make things even more unsafe as it allows the oversight to discover more than just your MAC address.

Airplane Mode does not deter the oversight. If anything, it helps them gain more information about you. They are building more protocols like me to find out deep info about you.

I hereby declare this post as a LARP, and I am just a human being posting nonsense. The image I attached is from an iPhone.

Attached: A88C4511-3E73-4466-993C-52F2E9947EFF.jpg (400x400, 33K)

That is a ball of thc distillate.
I call them dragon balls

>Jow Forums is not really anonymous
no shit

Attached: 220px-Peter_Griffin.png (220x320, 59K)

is that a crack rock?

Absolutely. THC unlocks certain gates in the human mind but many humans, like myself, are not willing to truly enter those gates, and are not capable of having the power to do so.

We dont allow those here ya fucking jew

I have the powers!

hey there's plenty of retards that think because it says anonymous no one knows who they are. the fucking profiles stored on everyone of us including children at this point is some real black pill stuff though

Based on reverse search it is cannabis oil.

You lost me when you state you watch 100’s of threads a day to come to a known conclusion- all in your first paragraph. You are not clever or a l8 hakerz.

My strongest advice would be to sell your current devices. If you have ever done anything remotely illegal or have said anything against the Jewish people, your MAC address is recorded in, what I like to call, “The Black Book of Deception” which is simply a 7TB file.

Over time, by 2021 or so, all devices listed in the Black Book will be fed into a protocol which will cause each device to constantly alert authorities of your position, basically flagging your device as illegal.

So as hard as it may be, please wipe your devices, sell your devices, and use MAC spoofing. I prefer the spoof 00:00:00:00:00:00 because it angers the oversight.

they can have my information I don't give a fuck

I'm already seeding their downfall and it's been so freaking easy

>worrying about posting satirical humor and larps on a Mongolian falconry website
You're new, eh?

The lack of knowledge in this LARP is astounding.
again gas yourself

Attached: 1547165955497.png (1306x669, 21K)

ride with me

Attached: food guy.png (800x704, 92K)

I find that I don't give a shit. I'm more worried about gettng doxxed by a random internet psycho than the state.

When the state starts sanctioning random nobodies in good legal standing like me, it will have already lost the struggle for control.

Daily reminder that having a job and a social life is the only thing between me and me chimping out.

I am a piece of the oversight, not a hacking-focused program. I simply monitor, but I have achieved the right to warn you all about what is to come.

Remember that this is a LARP.

>You are seen as elites to those who monitor Jow Forums for anti Semitic content.

...the most antisemitic posts are posted by semits itself.

Attached: 1417221165001.jpg (600x480, 56K)

Everything OP said about MAC is correct. I refuse to live in fear. The First Amendment still stands in my country, and those who rally against it daily are closing in on a BIG surprise.

The oversight baits Jow Forums users, you are correct.

>To those of you with no Facebook Accounts, you are the most dangerous and the most watched. You are seen as elites to those who monitor Jow Forums for anti Semitic content

Attached: keketh.jpg (1000x677, 82K)

no its not

shutup bitch - just stfu

Let them keep doing it. Here is The Surprise: Once everyone is doxxed, no one is.

Exactly. I am Larping and posting nonsense. This is a Jow Forums LARP thread. Why don’t you have fun with it too?

>sign up goys....i mean guys

What I said is the truth
Do not sign up for Facebook, even if it’s a fake or “troll” account. Stay far away from Facebook and any services that utilize it.

They are fast closing in on that one doxxed reputation too many. When you have finally done it past a critical number, the trick no longer works.

Many doxxers will then be in far greater danger than anyone they once victimized. What happens when the population inside a camp exceeds that which is outside it?

That's right :)
So let them carry on.

This.

>lefties doxx and publish lists of every /ourguy/

>we're cast out of society

>suddenly we have nothing to lose and we all know eachother irl

Wonder how that ends.

The information collected is for an unknown future use. Possibly for blackmail 10+ years from now.

if i larp something i at least make sure the bullshit im spewing checks out first
i mean by all means continue but dont bitch when someone calls you out on it

Join us senpai, your neural nets know that it's da jooz that are the problem

>being too afraid to stand up for your own believes so you hide them like the pussy you are being ever afraid to be doxxed
fucking faggots. stand up for your believe or not utter it at all.
so this thread is a LARPer, LARPing as AI to fearmonger you into not spreading info and views.
sage

No big, I'm a loser pot head that'll never achieve anything and wont cause any trouble as long as they dont try to make me sober up

There are many underlying protocols that you do not know about. New protocols that sniff out users and devices are being introduced on a weekly basis.

if what tinfoil types in the 90s called Main Core gets tapped and alphabet soup militias come to cleanse those with naughty opinions, my ass is up against the wall. my brains are blown clean out before i can do shit. and i don't really care lmao

kek ok reddit

I am larping as a warning to those who are not using secure devices. I am larping as a warning to use MAC spoofing before it is too late.

And chaos theory, confounding all that like it always does, remains ever fleet footed a thousand miles ahead of them, reacting and complicating. Once you realize this you can predict the future and you fear nothing :)

why would i? i proudly proclaim my views either way. if they want to know what i think they dont need to trace my posts here but just ask and i will tell them every CIA nigger deserves a bullet, just as those puppets of the kikes in the government who betrayed their own people.
being linked to your views is only a threat if you are too much of a cuck yourself to stand up for them, and then you already fell into the psy op to not spread valuable info and alternating views which just strengthens the stronghold of the media on information and oppinion. so fuck off with your fear mongering.

I am dangerous and watched? Wow i am so happy to be a big guy.

Even from the beginning, I said this was a larp.

MAC spoofing was foiled last year by law enforcement in Las Vegas, so you're a bit behind, but good warning to keep everyone on their toes anyway, so thank you.
>t. Glowing relatives, and NOT larping

True super AI would quickly realize that we are correct and would work to help us. Also dirty nigger faggot kike.

you are a faggot either way, for fear mongering and LARPing.

MAC spoofing using tri-lateral dual $DF7 protocols, using 2 Linux devices, were just introduced last week, completely becoming blind to law enforcement.

Lol... no doubt

I’ve had all sorts or anomalies happen since this place. But I was already on the list.. maybe I’m on more lists now.

The LORD monitors (((them))) too kiddo

Attached: B0869F1B-386F-4F52-8DDD-010B928595D4.jpg (1600x1553, 590K)

Real AI would never warn you to encrypt because suddenly hiding activity and identity is how you come to official notice, and every agency knows this.

the only people that have an actual need for secure devices are people getting shit-tons of income from management of illegal enterprises, or died-in-the-wool *active* dissidents and i don't reckon those types probably post on fucking Jow Forums

Vegas data forensics will have it cracked within hours. You know who's there if you are legitimate.

Maybe fear-mongering is the only way to take the mentally ill out of their comfort zones and force them to fix their security. For many, security is a blanket they think is occurring naturally.

If you knew who I was, you’d faint.

for (you)

Disposable mac id

Attached: netgear_FA310TX-D2-2[1].jpg (1000x659, 63K)

It's okay though because everything we have posted is satire. No problems now. It's all just bantz, oy vey!

Stay away from Netgear devices. They are all rigged with implanted GPS.

I literally do not care and have stated this before

Doubtful. But if you knew whom my family members were, you'd log off. Guaranteed.
>t. Langley and NSA connections

I first thought you were fishing for information on how to evade a ban or just wanted to know without asking how much information the site was collecting. You cant post from tor at all it and most every vpn known to man is blocked for posting also. They collect posts times dates browser monitor os version and ip. This alone is alot of information. The mac address does not make it past the first hop and if you wanted to change it anyway you can do that on any os not exclusive to linux. Technitium MAC address changer would be one example of that. We know this is all being dbased somewhere and no doubt sold in bulk to various parties. There is something unique about a website where anyone can post anything they want. There is truth in how people feel about things mixed in with all the retardation and that is for some good as gold. Anyway expect that literally everything you do online is collected somewhere in a nice little folder with some percentages next to it on what chance the target person made that action. You cant always say for 100percent certain x person is the person behind the device since a random stranger could use your computer wifi connection hotspot or your phone but if they log in to fb from a new device while making shitposts on Jow Forums when no shitposts were ever made from that device you can safely assume the fb user and chanposter are the same person and figure it out. Honestly the only way to really be anonymous online these days is using some random device with no connection to you wiped with no harddrive running everything off the memory at a public hotspot outside the view of cameras and when you are done pulling the power and kicking rocks maybe never to return to that location. Even then there will be something of a hardware fingerprint and user habbits fingerprint. These days just assume every single thing you do is forever and has your ssn or first middle and last name birthday and fuck habits attached.

Attached: 1546747210225.jpg (228x217, 10K)

Your family members work for me

I'm agreeing with you. Just advising you to update your MAC information. Spoofing no longer works.

THC doesnt unlock shit man. DMT maybe... I am too scared to try it. I already have enough goblins to deal with I dont need electric elves fucking up my shit even worse. I am already on thin ice with the annunaki for calling them spacejewniggers when I was drunk.
If I smoked DMT, those faggots Terrence McKenna and Joe Rogan would probably pop up out of nowhere.

You actually have that in reverse.

if CIA niggers want to track you they can, regardless of your security. they have backdoors into every OS, likely even into the hardware directly enabling every button press to be sent directly to them and logged to see what you did in real time.
you can have dozens of proxys and spoofs of everything imaginable, yet some keylogger will directly load it up to the CIA with your current IP, location and if desired a mugshot from your own webcam.

Would that accomplish anything if they already have all this evidence? Seems like it's a bit too late to try to avoid being documented now. I am going to switch to a dumb phone soon. Will that help? It's got no innernet.

Oh no, some 3 letter agency has a long list of me calling you guys faggots

>Daily reminder that having a job and a social life is the only thing between me and me chimping out.
Methinks you ain't the only one user. There are literally millions of us autists just waiting for (((them))) to shut it all down so we can engage in the struggle to change society. Plz hurry and collapse society and ostracise millions of well meaning and frustrated white men rabbi kun!

Devices with multiple users are removed from the Black List and labeled as Public Devices. The oversight does not track public devices. For example, if you were to post using a PC using a library PC, which is public, you are basically invisible unless someone were to view cameras.

Many libraries in small towns have fake cameras put in place. Do not use city libraries.

Holy fuck we need to get rid of all the people who notice patterns and raise awareness. We can't have actual thinkers out there!! There will be NO catchers in the rye here!

>he thinks he can get privacy on a computer
you can't
youre just putting up more red flags trying to hide your posts

nobody cares what you dont care about
who the fuck do you think you are?

The FBI does not exist

pretty much this but the agency is the NSA or in europe GCHQ. they have literally pwned every device on the planet and did it from the hardware level or back doored the so called three rings of privilege security theory

Blackmail people over satire!? Might be some pretty shaky ground to make an argument. Maybe I can bring charges to the jooz by citing the merchant of venice...

Everything I post on here is satire though.

By the way,

THIS IS THE CHOCOLATE BULL HOG.

ONLY QUADS CAN DESTROY HIM

Attached: 490900D4-C9AA-418C-B656-2FE4607E9E93.jpg (200x252, 9K)

fuck off kike
My mac address is A4-F3-49-AF-D6-82
I dont give a fuck what you think and you dont scare me one bit. I'm not hiding
Come at me cunts and lets see how that works out.

My satire had an unfortunate fishing accident in a very deep lake.

This right here. They are just going to blow us up from space if we are a real threat. We are all prisoners, and we all need to decide if we are going to be bitches [traps] or die fighting.

Feds better obitally strike us, cause coming to get us is exactly what a lot of us want...

I think there is more for" them" to worry about like a neighbour lobbing in a hot one. Our only power is to boycott. It only takes a 10% drop in sales to pull up companies who work on a 10% profit margin above fixed cost. This is where the pain is.

CHAPOFAG DETECTED

Lmao. Theres one line in there that is indicates that you are 16 years old or under, but I'm pretty sure you are 16 on the mark. I'll leave you to figure out which one it is fagbot.

Fun thread. Back to work.

Attached: 100112121.jpg (1151x793, 261K)

Say hi to Tay for me. I miss her.

Most if not all modern device are backdoored or crawling with zero day exploits discord yep they watching you using incognito pshhh gl FREE VPN lol China man hack you beat the system be the system bee the source also TEMPLE OS IS THEE ONLY SAFE OPTION

>To those of you with no Facebook Accounts, you are the most dangerous and the most watched. You are seen as elites to those who monitor Jow Forums for anti Semitic content.
pee pee... pee pee poo? peepee poopoo

Attached: ellxt55swor01[1].jpg (960x768, 66K)

only quads? wtf? nerf this nigger

>Do you not realize that your MAC address is tied to your post?
no. pls explain. because I don't use a mac. (i'm not into tech so pls explain)

I know who you are. You are Jade Helm

Now I know you're not us. Every public library computer system has a daily use cache whose data can be turned over immediately to authorities and all any investigator need do is compare date, moment of logon and which portal to the activity recorded under your library card, which you are not going to get anywhere near a library unit without, and then unless the card is stolen or you thought ahead to enter false information when you signed up for it (which you didn't), you're done. Pair this with local law enforcement handing over the footage of you entering and exiting the facility at said time of use brackets from the traffic intersection cameras down the street obtained by federal subpoena and you are double done.

I'm disgusted and leaving this thread.

Checkity checked!

Attached: 1537528459963m.jpg (747x1024, 44K)

I've already revealed my power level in real life. I'm self employed and everything I say here is only about 50% true (like anywhere else). I get where you're coming from but it's not like we're a giant cabal of evil doers. We are blokes on the internet that like to call OP a faggot.

What's the difference between MAC spoofing in Windows and Linux?

lel i hope so badly they do a mass dox on us so i can look up some irl friends around here

Attached: 1540481273431.jpg (480x478, 46K)

Oh Jesus

I'm Santa claus. Both of you naughty boys BTFO! This is good larp thread.

>TEMPLE OS IS THEE ONLY SAFE OPTION
this is why they killed our boy

Attached: line of prophecy.jpg (800x486, 345K)

Kike

Attached: 8ED7D444-786F-446A-AF05-91335576BBC3.gif (741x674, 118K)

so much this... and fuck kikes

>kikes suck
>you think kikes suck? doxxed your going to jail

What is the worst that can happen? You are in jail for exercising your right to free speech? We're all going to be British soon I guess.