How do you tell a girl that she's fat and should eat less to become more fuckable?

How do you tell a girl that she's fat and should eat less to become more fuckable?

Attached: 1479057508657.jpg (521x640, 79K)

Don’t, because it’ll never be taken in a good way.

The fuck do you care anyway?

just like that? who is she anyways?

I don't know, I just think she was way more fuckable back then.
She's an ex, we broke up in good terms 7 years ago and we still hit it off when we chat. We're not thinking about getting back together but it seems life will let us have an extra affair come winter. She's put on some wight though, and I'd rather she didn't cause she was heavy enough back when we were dating.

So she’s nobody to you. Don’t tell her anything, retard.

Umm, she's the girl I'm gonna fuck in the holidays, that counts in my book at least. We were also friends way before we hooked up, so yeah I might care a little more than some stranger would.

She’s not gonna drop a bunch of weight just for you in time for your booty call. Get over yourself, bro.

Your choices are tell her and have her cut you off completely or keep your mouth shut and try not to say anything colossaly stupid as that. Only one leads to getting any.

Id fuck a fat gurl if shes cute idk it depends on her face.

Before the weight gain she had the face of a semen demon. Some on there must be a way to brainwash a chick into doing a water fast or something, you guys are no help!

>Some on
I meant
>Come on
I'm slightly drunk today so please forgive me.

how about you stop thirsting for your ex and find other women to smash. move on dude

Sorry user, I can't help it, my penis has a mind of its own.

gimme your ex's number and i'll tell her for you lol

The direct approach

Well if I dated a fat chick and I thought she was cute id probably take her on walks everyday then I ram my thick penis in her mouth when its over. Uh dietwise wed like not eat pastry foods. Idk if you had a pic for frame of reference then I can decide. If shes jut a bit chubby, thats ok. Women shouldnt strive to be like supermodels. However if theyre tumnblr fat and have like idk piercings and bright colored hait dyes then fuck you haha. But if shes just a bit chubby then thats not really a big deal.

Attached: 8b96cf0e-44f2-49f2-9cd9-d93b1b0a2a02-1.jpg (690x554, 64K)

Nonononono I didn't make this thread for easy replies, this is a challenge and I'll be disappointed if no one's up for it.

Just tell her idiot

Constantly grab her muffin top and be like "ugh delishous bread,"

Why do you need to tell her that? How is her fuckability and calorie intake your business?

Yes OP, do this.

How is it not? I'm going to stick it into that!

She's a bit far aways, in my hometown, so when I make the 8 hour trip I want to be sure it's worth it.

based

Attached: 1497215349477.gif (500x300, 1.31M)