Polebland is a shithole

there is nothing of value in polebland. its boring as absolute fuck, and every resident there is a black eyed slav-skulled fetal alcohol syndrome ashkenazi jew-mix subhuman of the lowest quality imaginable.
theres like 4 blondes in the entire country, and not one of them is an ethnic pole.
its a land of rape babys and slav(e) brained untermensch.
the economy is 3rd world tier, the architecture is total garbage. the "people" are shit tier toilet cleaning morons.
and theyre all essentially jewish.

why does anyone like poland? dont they steal bikes and rape white women (actual white women)?

Attached: 200px-Bloque_de_la_era_comunista,_arquitectura_social,_Sofia,_Bulgaria,_2011.jpg (200x150, 10K)

An American wouldn't understand that some nations have cultures. Poland is one of them.

At least they have terrific in-store prices.

das rite, we da shithole. Don't come here.

>dont they steal bikes
and cars*

Attached: polish_professor2.png (800x800, 521K)

Really not sure op

They sucked Molymeme dick when he did his Poland wank piece. For a man who claims to only listen to empirical evidence he sure as hell doesn't care about how much race mixing poles do. Or how they flock to Germany and UK to live off anchor baby welfare (out of wedlock, obviously).

So based and nationalist. They light red flares once a year and have a parade before they fuck off to somewhere else and get pregnant or start dealing weed.

you never been in poland. I see blue eyes green eyes and blondes everywhere every single time when i am in poland. Even more then in fucking the netherlands or germany unironicly.

>american

Nigger look at our country and don’t talk shit about other countries, retard.

thanks ruski, you guys are not bad too.

russian hard bass for example is peak slav culture

Hardbass is a meme invented by subhuman amerimutts like OP

>So based and nationalist. They light red flares once a year and have a parade before they fuck off to somewhere else and get pregnant or start dealing weed.

thats bydlo for you, educated enough to know there's open borders, dumb enough to make a living with crime

this is a commieblock thread now. post your best faggots

Attached: teocommie1.jpg (1700x1133, 565K)

Attached: teocommie2.jpg (1115x789, 267K)

Attached: teocommie4.jpg (1051x737, 283K)

Attached: teocommie5.jpg (899x605, 173K)

love Poland

some older commieblocks in smaller cities like Poznan can be soul crushing though lol

If you live in one of those I look down on you, as does everyone else, peasant

>silly hats
>stupid costumes
>funny dancing
>shitty food

Culture is overrated it’s for for 3rd world superstitious imbeciles who have barely left the Iron Age

Can we please go one fucking hour without a thread about a place that has less than 35 million people?

Well, poland is not race monolithic.

They have history of mongols and Turks invading them - and you can see that from some of the roach-like the faces.

Sorry Matvei but the teenagers of your shithole think they are tough because they wear New Balance and skip class to smoke 2$ Cigars and fuck depressed hookers

Poland is pretty fucking dope. Cute girls, fashy as fuck (even if they don't admit it), 8:00 PM Latin Mass in Krakow filled with 20-somethings, they know how to both party and work, dont give a shit about the EU kikes, and they literally delared Jesus Christ "King of Poland." Positively based. fuck off assmad kike

Don’t go to Poland, problem solved. Keep it a secret

Attached: AFC851DD-3698-4631-9426-61D02E3E138B.jpg (4032x3024, 1.94M)

Sorry Matvei but the teenagers of your shithole think they are tough because they wear New Balance and skip class to smoke 2$ Cigars and fuck depressed hookers

Attached: IkGc3Yo.gif (640x360, 1.61M)

I've been to Gdansk so many times

t. Noseberg

My grandma lives pretty close to Długa, I love going there. I visit many times a year. Seeing people shit on Poland online makes me happy because it results in less tourists or migrants that want to come

Attached: A376E8B3-F320-4DE9-904A-2176668155A8.jpg (4032x3024, 2.84M)

>just your typical Mutt rage typed from a camper stationed in Alabama
anyway, fuck off, we are full

Attached: 1530717363684.jpg (1024x768, 127K)

>claims to just had been in Poland
>post pictures from internet of Sofia, Bulgaria
yea, get lost you fucking jew abomination

Attached: 1547122746525.jpg (789x756, 405K)

>literally names a kike from a kike religion king of Poland

Not something to be proud of you fucking idiot.

polish are white niggers

OP is a salty Jew.

Attached: Punktowce_nr_4_10_tzw_czworaczki_ul_Pilsudskiego_Jozefa_marsz_Wroclaw_3258500.jpg (1500x1070, 469K)

No one likes poland.
It is just a joke running on Jow Forums

No niggers
No Pakis
Hot blue eyed women
Reasonably trad

Culture is also how people treat each other, their beliefs about life and society and also how much they feel responsible for their surroundings.
Thats why west is turning into 3rd world, east is a 3rd world and we are fine in the middle.