BANK RUN ORGANISER ASSASINATED

PRESUMED DEAD DISSAPPEARED LAST NIGHT IN HOME INVASION

youtu.be/xbR4-zr4lNc
youtu.be/xbR4-zr4lNc
youtu.be/xbR4-zr4lNc

Panic as bank run continues. European Central Bank says bank runs are pointless and won’t achieve anything. Huge queues expected at all banks tomorrow more to come

Attached: 1FAE96DF-F233-49C4-BC37-B36215D3CFE1.jpg (750x429, 196K)

Other urls found in this thread:

denverpost.com/2009/12/26/greeleys-new-frontier-bank-pushed-boundaries/
youtube.com/watch?v=Ovfap2VtpHM
translate.google.com/translate?um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=pl&client=tw-ob&sl=pl&tl=en&u=https://tvn24bis.pl/z-kraju,74/przerwy-w-santander-ing-bgz-bnp-bank-millennium-alior-bank-bps-idea-bank,899503.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh shit of fuck oh shit

translate it u fuck

This is fake, right?

I DON'T SPEAK FROGSPEAK, CAN ANYONE CONFIRM

>bank runs are pointless

lmao i can tell you right now of a bank that fell because of it

That’s what they would say, wouldn’t they?

I could not hear any reference to him disappearing or being hurt in any way, it's just a generic info piece about the bank run

They covered it up on the news you idiot

So tell us from where you got that information?

Attached: 1519938358419.jpg (388x499, 57K)

BRING OUT THE 4 HORSEMEN

Attached: 1547046557071.jpg (1024x1024, 126K)

BANK RUNS EVERY DAY, EVERY WEEK, EVERY MONTH, EVERY YEAR UNTIL THE BANKSTERS STARVE

This is just going to make more people angry and more people contribute to the bank run. Excellent publicity!

> (You)
>They covered it up on the news you idiot
So why didn't you just post MLP links since they would have as much pertinent info as your thread start?

Attached: 480px-Khorne_symbol.png (480x480, 19K)

IF YOU KILL YOUR ENEMIES THEY WIN

Coincidence, nothing more. Yawn, it's been a long day, time for a nap I think.

>take it from me Tahz Jaune the frenchman

MKultra fags using my flag now? gtfo

Holy fuck is Macaroni resorting to killing his own people like a 3rd world dictator?

may god give him peace

THREAD.

bump

Why do you hate bankers? It's just a job.

TRANSLATE IT
>TRANSLATE IT
TRANSLATE IT
>TRANSLATE IT
TRANSLATE IT
>TRANSLATE IT
TRANSLATE IT
>TRANSLATE IT
TRANSLATE IT
>TRANSLATE IT
TRANSLATE IT
>TRANSLATE IT
TRANSLATE IT
>TRANSLATE IT
TRANSLATE IT
>TRANSLATE IT
TRANSLATE IT
>TRANSLATE IT
TRANSLATE IT
>TRANSLATE IT
TRANSLATE IT
>TRANSLATE IT

>invite Molech worshipers to make a sacrifce

Win stupid prizes.

Sometimes you guys are so ready to believe a conspiracy that you completely miss an obvious reality.

>Shitskin advertises on social media that he took all of his money out of the bank. Presumably at his house

>Other shitskin sees opportunity to steal it from him so go to his place to rob him.

It says absolutely nothing of substance. The kike can't even pronounce the word "bankrun" correctly and i won't talk about the living abomination that is next to him. The small cellphone video at the beggining is about the dude who presumably got the idea and basically he said that they want to scare the state legally. I learned nothing from this video except for the fact that monkeys can speak french

Good. Increase the chaos.

What is it like on the ground have you attempted to visit the bank?

Attached: 9A875523-CD7E-4474-90A7-656D8319F60D.jpg (962x642, 203K)

Checked

Banks need to die off

Attached: 1542955019726.png (621x729, 186K)

Attached: Coinmaker.jpg (736x729, 69K)

>Leftist dies
Nothing of value was lost.

Urgh disgusting. She looks like some kind of raptor. Completely fake tan fake everything

Was in town earlier today in the south didn't see anything special next to banks.

Did you go inside the bank and check?

T-trustme goy-I mean fellow french man. Those bank runs dont work at all!
And they are antisemitic oy vey!

You cunts can circlejerk in the interwebs all you want, but shit will get serious real quick if you try stupid shit with (((banks)))

based

Attached: 1546688499219.gif (562x360, 1.48M)

Nah I'll do that tomorrow. I'm curious to see if they'll block withdrawals. Anyway if you want to see big happenings it's always in Paris but I left the city, Weather is insuferable and it feels like I'm in central arriva, fuck that place.

Central africa.

>Yawn, it's been a long day
Reminder that the very essence of the (((tribe))) will be erased from history. Satan won't save you

pretty sure that's the point
>if this is allowed to happen, and it works, banks will crumble because they won't have the funds to give everyone their money because of fractional investments
>if this ISN'T allowed to happen, the veil is removed and everybody knows that banks can't promise them their money, banking is all a sham, the elites will do anything to protect their financial institutions, etc...

Attached: 1547067898819.jpg (225x250, 8K)

big if true

Attached: 1545111846948.jpg (1920x1200, 426K)

Is that a faggot with make up?

Arresting this guy is like pouring fuel on a already unstopable fire.

Does Macron want to get killed?

Yep, me too. New Frontier bank in Colorado had an unreported bank run that led to its complete shutdown by "regulators" but the real reason they failed was a run on deposits. denverpost.com/2009/12/26/greeleys-new-frontier-bank-pushed-boundaries/

Checked. Macron public beheading confirmed.

Attached: sip.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

>le grenouille mange le pamplemousse

holy shit confirmed, rothschilds got to him

Faire un don *:
https
://paypal.me/pools/c/8bg47bJN6J
-----------------------------------------------------
pour mon opération de la machoire ,je n'arrive quasi plus a bouffer a cause de mes douleurs ,et cela m’empêche de vivre comme tout le monde,si je fais appelle a vous c'est que ma situation

Attached: 1545047236634.jpg (1024x683, 461K)

Vive la France!

Attached: Guilty.jpg (574x771, 55K)

ITS TIME TO KILL THE FRENCH POLITICIANS, KILL THE FRENCH POLICE. KILL THEM ALL!!!!!!

this was no sacrifice, they didn't benefit from it. it was a plain assassin. no way they can pull this off.

#BankRun
#BankExit
#AuditTheFed

I hope god saved user leader before he died Amen

go frogs

Tahz San is missing guys.

Attached: scared.jpg (1019x881, 156K)

I keep telling everyone, help me get a gun and I'll do it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ovfap2VtpHM

Head west, Jonesy. If you're looking for an arm, asking a potato nigger with ties to a football club or find an eastern european bloke

bump. why hasn't anyone taken their money out of the bank yet? are they waiting for a specific day to do it together?

Attached: 1538461274388.jpg (638x501, 66K)

yall are just virgin fags

Attached: p8cTATyFgC-6.png (300x250, 14K)

Yes tomorrow 8AM (French time) is when the bank run will start.

It won't stop either, will continue on Monday.

Someone probably explained to him what a bank run is and what the fallout would be so he killed himself in shame.

Oh fuck this is going to be good!

Attached: 1525238306231.jpg (1538x2048, 320K)

No it won’t. This isn’t an organic panic, it’s a stunt. The tellers will tell people “sorry, we can’t process any more withdrawals today, please come back Monday” and everyone will go home feeling like they accomplished something.

The optimal end result of a real bank run would be riots in the street, and we already have those. This is a pointless step backwards.

Little more than theatre. No one is going to flip out because everything went as planned, they flip out because they think they are going to become homeless or their children will starve.

Hola Shlomo

>The tellers will tell people “sorry, we can’t process any more withdrawals today, please come back Monday” and everyone will go home feeling like they accomplished something.

>point gun at cashier
>"I'd like my money now, thank you"
>"o-ok"
>get money
>hand gun over to next person in line

put a bag on it

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

brumpf

>it's just a job
Evil empires can't exist without an army of employees "doing their job"

>hand gun over to next person in line

Attached: 1465270409488.gif (250x158, 1.99M)

Jews deserve to be killed

>translate.google.com/translate?um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=pl&client=tw-ob&sl=pl&tl=en&u=https://tvn24bis.pl/z-kraju,74/przerwy-w-santander-ing-bgz-bnp-bank-millennium-alior-bank-bps-idea-bank,899503.html

>News from Poland

No access to online and mobile banking as well as possible problems with card payments. These are the hurdles that will be waiting for customers of some banks this weekend.

Santander
From Saturday from 22.00 to Sunday until 6.00, online banking will not be available due to service work.

ING Bank Śląski
Due to technological and service works on Saturday, from 7.00 to 18.00, the Makler module in the online banking system and the ING Makler Mobile application will be unavailable. On Sunday, from 9.00 to 12.00, the functionality of the Makler Module will be limited. It will not be possible to submit applications.

BGŻ BNP Paribas
The government is preparing changes in the GDP. Banks: they will not be able to assess creditworthiness
The government is preparing changes in the GDP.
Banks: they will not be able to assess creditworthiness
Proposals for legal changes related to the provisions implementing the GDPR will prevent ... SEE MORE »

On Friday from 22.00 to 23.59 and on Saturday from 22.00 to 23.59, BGŻ BNP Paribas SA internet and mobile banking systems will not be available due to scheduled service work. During these hours, it will also not be possible to submit online applications to open a personal account.

Bank Millennium
In connection with ongoing modernization works on Saturday, access to the Bank's products and services will be difficult. Between 0.01-1.00 will not be available Millenet, mobile application and payments and withdrawals with cards / BLIK.

>point gun at cashier
They don’t have any money to give out you retard, and no one is going to do this anyways because it’s a fucking stunt.
Skip the phony “bank run” and just shoot bankers (not tellers you absolute retard. you dumb cunts don’t think about anything.

Likewise, anyone with any sense of urgency that wasn’t already prepared to do this has already made their withdrawals

Attached: F57A3BB4-4850-49EB-9997-E7624C36E910.png (416x435, 120K)

Representatives of the bank informed that at 1.00 am card payments and withdrawals at ATMs will be launched. From 2.30 you will be able to use Millenet and the mobile application.

"If possible, we encourage you to make important transfers and pay the necessary cash in advance" - added.

Alior Bank
On Saturday from 8.00 to Sunday, at 22.00, the brokerage system will be unavailable due to ongoing service work.

Bank BPS
On Friday from 23.00 to 3.00 on Saturday due to maintenance work carried out at the bank will not be available online banking system.

Idea Bank
In connection with the modernization works on Friday from 22.00 to 6.00 on Saturday there will be a break in access to the Mobile and Internet banking Idea Cloud.

Lion's Bank
In connection with the modernization works on Friday from 22.00 to 6.00 on Saturday there will be a break in access to Lions Bank online banking.

This is like most of the major banks in Poland, they just happen to schedule down time all at the same (((time))).

Attached: 1547226896894.jpg (200x236, 11K)

>nigger host asking jewish host to talk about bank run initated by a terrorist arab
>this is a white revolution france is saved

HAHAHAHAHA JUST ADMIT IT FFS AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

Attached: 213124342.jpg (1020x477, 61K)

Attached: 1545358293238.jpg (500x336, 21K)

is this really shocking though?

bankers are well known for hiring hitmen to kill their opponents, blackmailing politicians, and rigging elections.

what part of a public plan to rob their banks did you think they were going to let happen? lol

the real power has always been with the money

>They don’t have any money to give out you retard

Yes they absolutely do. Banks have a kike cash reserve in place for their (((preferred customers))). Imagine a rich asshole not being able to withdraw his cash because some normies attempted a bank run. Banks could not afford to lose those customers therefore they must keep a certain amount of cash on hand for this type of customer specifically. Also no one is gonna shoot the teller. Like you said, it's a stunt, not a robbery.

>withdraw all of your cash
>broadcast it to everyone on earth
>surprised when someone breaks into your house
LMAO

Fine, let’s instead go with limiting withdrawals for all customers so you can have your power-fantasy standoff with a minimum wage lackey:
>you Have been shot by bank security.

Of course this is pure fantasy because, again:
>anyone willing to do this doesn’t need a farcical excuse
They would just go do it
>anyone actually concerned about the bank run would have already withdrawn by tomorrow
Because these people aren’t fucking idiots like those who “plan” a “bank run” and announce it to the banks a week ahead of time.
>almost everyone will get a smug sense of satisfaction for their “epic win” when the bank refuses to allow them to withdrawal, BECAUSE THATS THE ENTIRE FUCKING INTENT BEHIND THE PLAN.

Shocking!

Attached: 1546757517587.png (1600x900, 258K)

>the yawnpasta
>on bongflag
jej

/thread

>bank security

bank security officers are underpaid as fuck user, I'm pretty sure they're gonna be the ones handing out weapons in front of the various banks. No one is going to die trying to protect some bank's cash reserves.

to be expected
sadly

Fellow white people,
>bank runs are pointless

Ask a mick or a slav in the east

>they don’t pay me enough
>I’ll just let someone rob the bank

Quite being a fucking leaf. And it’s not like banks can’t afford to hire off duty officers on “national rob a bank day”

The clip isn't about any abduction or murder
it's OP's attempt to bait people into this thread

Anyway since we're all here now
The anchorman says :
>First voluntary bank run in History
>Banks don't fear that much the bank run because technically there's 5800 € available in cash for every bank client
>Protesters are poor so they'd be below that limit
>Protesters also would like the cash to be reinjected into small businesses, so the money would return to the banks in the end

Makes sense

Attached: f05.png (500x500, 31K)

>lone wolf trying to steal from bank

>literally hundreds of angry people some of which you know personally requesting to withdraw their money

Oh yeah those are two totally equal scenarios user, I'm sure the underpaid wage slave bank security employee is going to bend over and die to protect some kikes money. You're not fooling anyone jew. This is happening. You better pull off some shorts if you intend on minimizing your losses, kike shill.

Attached: 1531228166181.jpg (688x456, 43K)

>losses
How is it remotely possible for the banks to lose anything of value? The cash in vault is specifically for withdrawals and does nothing for the bank financially.

sacre bleu

Fuck off shlomo, were crashing the banks with no survivors.

What I have learned throughout the years, especially when it comes to banks lol, is that usually the things they say are almost always bullshit. Banks do a very good job of hiding the truth, that's why you almost never know which one is in trouble until it's too late. They do a good job of hiding it,most of the time.