Trump's Wall FAILS

Kek, steel fence meet hacksaw blade.

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NINM6fEbeSE
youtube.com/watch?v=avMG_L-DNoM
fiscal.treasury.gov/reports-statements/gold-report/current.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=NINM6fEbeSE

>hacksaw
Have you ever even seen a hacksaw? Theres no way you're going through that without wearing out about ten guys worth of arms

>You need numbers user
Mexicans have plenty.

Do these people not understand what a prototype is? Do they not know how testing works?

Attached: jeb hoodie.gif (480x270, 3.77M)

>Someone destroys government property with a chainsaw that takes hours

"Guess we better not have walls since they don't work. Someone is just gonna break them anyway."

> Someone illegally uses a gun to shoot up a school.

"we must ban ALL AR15s and guns! Not 1 more life lost!".

Liberals are so fucking stupid.

what, are they gonna use a more expensive metal?

>slag from torch
>hacksaw
>being a retarded commie

Lets mix in thermite in the concrete cores

>Someone destroys government property with a chainsaw that takes hours
retard doesn't know what a hacksaw is and he is a Drumpf supporter.
Kek, you call yourself blue collar?

If you think that was done with a hacksaw you really should just hang yourself. You think immigrants are going to be carrying hundreds of pounds of oxygen tanks and torches? lol

Yeah the black melted slag really looks like it was made by a saw lmaoooooooo Totally wasn't made by an industrial torch lmaoooooooooooooo

Attached: 1544397996831.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

It would be more expensive but if they put a tungsten rod through the middle, doesn't even have to be that thick you're probably not getting through or titanium either of those will work.

Tired low effort

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. It looks like a reinforced concrete hybrid will have to be implemented.

Bye bye

>manually sawing through concrete with a metal cutting blade

First off, illegals aren't gonna carry heavy loads of tools and equipment with them to cut through the wall, assuming the final design can be cut with some cheap tools.

Secondly, if they so much as transport the tools out there by vehicle, border patrol would notice. Can't be covert.

Also, you can be sure as hell engineers are gonna test the shit out of this wall before putting it up

>Kek
>Kek
i heard dis word and i wantn to blennd in :DD

Slide thread. This was a test and border patrol was happy with how long it held.

Anna having a nose orgasm in the background.

>muh concrete
Meet hydrochloric acid.

Attached: 284f2bac08f0e64442d9f60557c4607a.jpg (1500x1125, 197K)

Look at the photo. They're hollow steal with concrete cores. They can use thicker metal or some other approach.

Because illegals are gonna transport loads of acid through the desert and safely apply to the wall

that thing every spic has

>Meet hydrochloric acid.
you should, commie.
you need some in your life.

Attached: wall876854.jpg (640x532, 63K)

trumptards continue to reach new lows to pretend he's not failing spectacularly YET AGAIN

OP is a fag

>How To Make HCl From ONLY Salt and Water!
youtube.com/watch?v=avMG_L-DNoM

>thinking they'll use this wall
You people are fucking retarded. Even Twitter is better than most of Jow Forums.

i'm all for the wall but it's only supposed to be a 'part' of a larger system.however, if a cartel wants through. there's millions of dollars at stake and they'll get the load through the wall. hopefully the system will work and they'll get chased down by border patrol. if nothing ELSE. you could rig it up to blow or melt a large hole instantly with thermite.

you can cut or blast through any wall given time. They were testing how long it would take given serious tools it would seem. The whole still isn't that wide, maybe a kid or very skinny person could fit through. Just see them stuck in the holes would be worth building it, like rats in a trap.

>titanium
>super long wall
stfu brainlet

Attached: 1530734335835.jpg (800x450, 44K)

Remove kebab from the premises!

>steel is beaten by saws
>concrete is beaten by explosives
well, you guys are acting like we should put auto-turrets along the wall? is that really what you want?

>Border patrol takes cartel money
>Here, let me just open the gate for you

>stuck in the holes

lul

Attached: IMG_0333.gif (332x263, 1.78M)

>thinks a hacksaw blade would cut through that, even if it wasn't filled with cement/concrete, which it definitely will not cut through.

Wow, did you just reveal that you've never worked a day in your life?

>muh auto-turrets
Yeah, good luck paying for it.

Jews understand the truth, they are just forbidden by the devil's curse on their forked tongues from ever speaking it. Lying is like breathing to a jew; if they ever stop they die.

DO IT

Attached: IMG_0334.jpg (593x386, 14K)

>someone can kick in my door
>therefore I may as well have no door

Attached: 938B5F00-D5D3-4BFD-B926-7853EB03DC94.png (645x729, 32K)

Drumpf can't afford the cheap shit already being proposed.

kek

Press C. for:
Checked.

Walls are not impenetrable, but they do slow people down and dissuade people that aren't willing to put in the effort. In combination with drones, surveillance and patrols I think the wall will have a reasonable likelihood of reducing illegal border crossings by a significant amount.

Door meet foot. Doors BTFO

Attached: DSCF3612.jpg (1944x2592, 1.15M)

>Drumph

Attached: IMG_0337.jpg (500x496, 66K)

Attached: 1542248715272.jpg (474x551, 28K)

Super worth it to keep the spics out you subversive kike.

>illegals aren't gonna carry heavy loads of tools and equipment with them to cut through the wall,
Correct. That's what coyotes are for.

>Trump:
"Imma build some wall n shiet"

>Liberals:
"NoOooOOOo. Datz wasist¡¡¡"

>Trump:
*makes a shitty prototype

>Liberals:
"No, look, old sport. This isn't strong enough. You can tear it apart with a simple tool. Look, all you gotta do, is..."

What is their end game?

titanium is light and expensive steel, no point in using it. proto shill metal.

fuck meant for

It was just a metaphor, like the wallfence.

That’s why the wall should look like it was commissioned by Poseidon.

That's why you put automated gun turrets(lethal and non lethal ammo options) with night vision and thermal imagery behind the wall.

Also they really need to do what Israel did and start destroying all the tunnels systems.

That was clearly cut with an acetylene torch, not any sort of saw. Also it's not a steel rod, it's a concrete pole with a steel wrapper.

>prototypes
>testing
Kys kike

You're right, a wall would never work with all the mexican alchemists that migrate here with expert knowledge of hydrochloric acid.

>ok yes so technically those are the sorts of walls that have been used in other contexts by earlier administrations
the absolute state of TYT

>TEST of a POSSIBLE steel barrier that COULD THEORETICALLY be deploy-*click*

And meanwhile they are noticed on security cam footage and border patrol rolls up before they get through

Thanks for proving the wall will be effective you guys do all the work for us.

Obviously it can be cut. How the fuck do you think they cut the piece to make the fence?

But seriously what retard believes every spic and nigger has a industrial saw, plasma cutter or oxy torch on them. You fucking dumb shilling faggots.

As if the facts are going to influence the morons and shills among us...

Can't mutts learn from Jews and build a concrete wall?

>can the mutts learn from jews
Although sniping babies would be effective, I think we will try another route, rabbi.

you can just melt the fence with jetfuel.

op, if you could prove to me that you could do that within 5 hours with a hacksaw blade i will give you $100.

>Kek
yeah man keep spamming this word and you'll totally fit in with le epic Jow Forums meme culture
dumb nigger

Didn't they get caught deleting videos?

>tyt
>unironically posting news from someone even less credible than cnn

Attached: 1517282351239.jpg (1200x525, 64K)

>not the final design that was chosen
Literal fake news. Kill yourself.

Again, you've proved the necessity of an actual wall. Thanks.

Attached: chuck_shumer_your_other_country_has_a_wall.jpg (822x500, 49K)

fucking young turks

Attached: armenian_genocide_young_turks.png (1100x920, 808K)

that looks like sheet metal filled with dirt

yes
they deleted 3 videos about where they ranted about the white driveby shooter who was actually black
They also took out a copyright strike on their fan and deleted some videos a few years ago when that black TYT fan killed all those cops

Attached: tytfaggotry.jpg (889x551, 52K)

WHAT KIND OF FUCKING SAW??? JEWGLE ARTICLES ALL THE SAME, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

isnt ana kasparian herself an armenian girl? why the fuck would she work for people calling themselves the young turks?
How little shame must you have.

>kek

Shut up you nerd

Why does TYT and commies care anyway?
If its so easy to saw through then why do commies act like actual retards about the wall, crying and complaining 24 fucking 7?

Shouldn't you be happy about this and then allow Trump to build the wall because it is easy to get through?

Attached: cenksNewFriend.jpg (1030x526, 110K)

>isnt ana kasparian herself an armenian girl?
she's an actual Armenian jew, she just cut her nose off and replaced it with a socially constructed one for cenks amusement

>tyt
lmao not even clicking this dumb fucking shit

Attached: loooll.gif (800x430, 897K)

dropping a length of rebar into the pipe before pouring the cement will thwart any methods described so far. except explosives. I mean come on now

Concrete is gonna dull any blade that tries to cut through there.

A cutting torch is not a hacksaw.
You can clearly see that the posts were cut with a torch.

t. welder

i would hand out hydrochloric acid at the border to watch mexicans try to use it without burning their hands off

>titanium is light and expensive steel
No it is used to get carbides when mixed with steel which makes it tougher.
You can also use perlitic steel which can be enough just alloy it with nickel.
But I think if they use steel they just use some kind of high carbon cast iron/ steel.

Trump should contact Merkel.
She is an East German Agent. It took the whole of Communism collapsing to bring down the Berlin wall.

Attached: 1380475141346.jpg (550x309, 36K)

Need some of that super secret 9/11 thermite to carry around.

Attached: acosta_knox.png (535x529, 410K)

Thats a terrible meme.
Theres no gold in fort knox.

A chop saw could have done it. Which is what the whole big stink is about. Some call it a concrete saw. But its one of the most versatile tools on a construction site, concrete, steel, wood, plastic. With the right blade it only takes time.
t. I have a 16 inch chop saw at company that I run exclusively for special cuts(usually curb).

"Officially", there is.

fiscal.treasury.gov/reports-statements/gold-report/current.html

Attached: treasury_mint_gold.png (940x266, 22K)

So what they're saying is that more investment needs to be done on the wall to prevent this flaw?

Pretty sure they're just saying none of those walls worked worth a goddamn. From there everyone can take their own assessments.

Obviously it will take smarter motherfuckers then the ones they selected previously to design a wall with the same budget but effective or yeah, the same faggots and give them another attempt to build another set only that cost more.

>Mexican spend hours creating a hole in the wall
>get caught before it's big enough to pass through
>that area of the wall has increased security until it can be fixed

I like how they are testing it on an obviously rusted piece of steel

>test breaching of prototype wall reveals it can be cut through with industrial strength tools given enough time, prompting wallmakers to make a better design
Uhh Blumpft btfo?

Well, Trump is an idiot.

Bush ordered these "walls" to be built. He obviosly made them shitty so Hispanics could cut through them.

Trump needs to build 50 foot concrete and steel walls. Actual walls. Not fences.

Trips don't lie the say, this is where i believe that.

>The young turks