NYC's Bloomberg Called For Banning Geiger Counters

Hey Bloomberg, Netanyahu, whatchadoin?

Why?
techliberation.com/2008/01/12/new-yorks-idiotic-ban-on-geiger-counters/

I think Henri called it right

>Henri Ayre • 11 years ago
If one broadens his panorama it all makes sense. The Twin Towers had mini-nukes at their bases. The radioactive dust is scattered all over lower Manhattan, perhaps further. The perps have been using THEIR geiger counters and have been alarmed by the persistence of this radioactive dust in myriad building crooks and crannies. The perps don't want the average New Yorker to be nosing around with HIS geiger counter.

Attached: Bloomberg Netanyahu Ground Zero.png (575x401, 222K)

Other urls found in this thread:

veteranstodayarchives.com/2011/04/04/gordon-duff-nuclear-911-undenialble/
it.slashdot.org/story/08/01/28/1517254/nyc-wants-to-ban-geiger-counters
youtube.com/watch?v=Ry4UWQjJnSc
cleveland.indymedia.org/news/2006/10/22798.php
youtube.com/watch?v=2dLb0qpKtXw
wise-uranium.org/dviss.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

veteranstodayarchives.com/2011/04/04/gordon-duff-nuclear-911-undenialble/

>When we were told that the 3 towers of the World Trade Center were destroyed by nuclear demolitions, possibly assisted by specialized thermite compounds, it began to make sense. When hundreds of firefighters died of radiation sickness and it was blamed on mysterious and unnamed and classified “toxic soup,” we had proof. When was reported in the London papers but not New York or anywhere else in America, it told us something is seriously wrong.

>A decade after 9/11 and first responders are dying at unprecedented rates of cancers that could only be caused by high level exposure to radiation. This is hard science, not conjecture. The buildings, the 3 towers, hundreds of tons of steel vaporized, sites now duplicated only by Japan’s reactor meltdowns, radiated massive and continuing heat for over two months. 9/11 was a nuclear event.

>PICK UP TODAY’S UK DAILY MAIL. THE “9/11” NEWS: 9/11 FIREFIGHTERS ARE GETTING CANCER AT A FASTER RATE THAN OTHERS, CHIEF MEDICAL OFFICER REVEALS

>Not reporting the cancers from ground zero, and let us be clear, they are radiation cancers, they are “radiation sickness,” has become “policy.” So far radiation cancers have killed at least 345 firefighters. Ten times that number may have died, misdiagnosed, or simply left off the lists.

>This is the “why” that explains the censorship, the classified studies and the refusal to investigate 9/11 and the mysterious demolition of Building 7, the tower never hit by anything a building that came down though virtually untouched.

As Dr. Alan Sabrosky has said repeatedly, “If one tower was destroyed by controlled demolition, then all three were.”

Attached: WTC DEMOLITION.jpg (542x708, 61K)

More about hiding the next nuke friend.

Bump Stock

>More about hiding the next nuke friend
Maybe so but I think 9/11 investigators with geiger counters triggered the Jews in high places too.

>NYC's Bloomberg Called For Banning Geiger Counters

are there nukes in NYC or something?

like, maybe in those "Towers" they put up?

Attached: mysterious-metal-towers.jpg (1280x720, 313K)

because if so, you could probably tell their yield by how many were put up, and how close to eachother they are.

Totally not the hundreds of tones of asbestos that got blasted into the air or anything.

Must’ve been a nuke. How retarded.

Oy vey poor Jew

Attached: poor lucky larry 911.jpg (236x219, 19K)

Asbestos has Strontium and Tritium?

Asbestos melts steel in basements?

I haven't forgotten about these. Still no explanation whatsoever

What if the Mossad/Jews have loaded up various cities across America with nukes, and have the US in a literal hostage situation? Maybe that is how they control us as well, and not just monetarily.

Don’t know the first thing about Strontium and I doubt you do either.

Tritium is beyond common though;
“where trace amounts are formed by the interaction of the atmosphere with cosmic rays....Tritium is used as a radioactive tracer, in radioluminescent light sources for watches and instruments”

Pretty easy explanation how that got there as far as melting steel you do that without a heat source if you have enough friction, and millions of tones of concrete compressing steel can certainly melt it. That’s not even considering the massive amounts of fuel in an office building as well as the fact that there was 90 stories of flame.

>11 years ago
I don't think anything came of it. No articles since then and it wasnt a ban but a requirement to register them.

Attached: k.jpg (244x460, 35K)

Google friction welding.

“Friction welding (FRW) is a solid-state welding process that generates heat through mechanical friction”

Rub steel together fast enough and it melts. Steel beams being crushed for 110 stories is going to melt a bit of metal.

My sister was in the building that was hit first... she said the building was rumbling, not normal... people started running around and she hauled ass out of the building. They told her to sit down and not worry. When she got outside the second plane hit and plane parts where landing all over the place... she ran all the way to the ferry port and went to New Jersey.

What purpose would it serve to register a geiger counter?

It's hard to say what could have been in those buildings. (((They))) have crazy secrets like everyone else. Maybe a few pounds or radioactive were stored quietly. The lawsuits would be outrageous. A few million to an ad company to keep billions of liability at bay make sense. Everyone knocks on the conspiracy theorist, convenient really and billions in liability is just mundane enough to be true.

Did she steal the plane parts as they were nowheer to be found after your sister left? BTW does she work at Nintendo?

To detect gunshots?

>plane parts where landing all over the place..

Parts no one else photographed?

Here we go with the "I knew someone" shills.

I liked the one on a Sandy Hoax thread who claimed his uncle the janitor mopped up the blood.

>What if the Mossad/Jews have loaded up various cities across America with nukes, and have the US in a literal hostage situation?

well, that does fit their M.O.

But if you remember the fukushima incident, sub kiloton yield gun type bombs is all they can manufacture for themselves.

Attached: 1540069184882.jpg (2139x1864, 1.02M)

>Jews can't make nukes
>(((Oppenheimer)))
>The (((Rosenbergs)))

Oy vey

>it.slashdot.org/story/08/01/28/1517254/nyc-wants-to-ban-geiger-counters
here's a story about it from back in the day
to prevent false positives and curb potential hysteria seems to be the main reasons.
Shitty reasons desu but like i said, i don't think it went further than discussions.
those are detectors, not nukes

>Pretty easy explanation how that got there as far as melting steel you do that without a heat source if you have enough friction, and millions of tones of concrete compressing steel.

WOT? Friction melted steel that remained hot months later?

LMAO STFU shill

Attached: sticker.png (210x120, 22K)

>>Jews can't make nukes

Israel sure as shit can't

>Israel sure as shit can't

it's why they kept trying to steal them from us.

Remember the nuclear incident where some of our nukes were almost accidentally shipped to the middle east?

That was the work of mossad.

seems an awful risk to take if you can just make your own full nukes.

>>>Jews can't make nukes
>Israel sure as shit can't

So where did they get all their nukes from? I heard they stole a bunch, including Davy Crocket tactical warheads.

>I heard they stole a bunch

The ones they used to set off the japan 2011 tsunami were from a downed russian sub, IIRC...

but they wasted their last one trying to tsunami japan again like 2 or so years ago.

checked
israel has no nuclear weapons
samson option is a talmudic bluff

youtube.com/watch?v=Ry4UWQjJnSc

>Oppenheimer
I am become kike, destroyer of nations

>israel has no nuclear weapons

Then why won't they sign the Nuclear NonProliferation Treaty?

Jews are going to do tricky things with radiation there and they don’t want people figuring it out.

Something is obviously going on. The fact that Bloomberg is asking them to rush the legislation through means something is going on that they don't want people to know about.

Related to the blue lights and the "power station explosion"? Who knows, but they are obviously hiding something

>israel has no nuclear weapons

No, they have shitty gun bomb type nukes... sub kiloton, same shit they set off in the fukushima reactor, you remeber the magnaOwl camera that weighed an entire fucking ton?

And then only managed to make a little "Puff" when it went off?

THAT'S what they are capable of making.... pathetic.

>Then why won't they sign the Nuclear NonProliferation Treaty?

They don't want anyone knowing that they have nukes....

But they want everyone to fear it so they can use the samson option shit.

the dreaded double jew bluff.

Never mind, I'm stupid. I didn't even notice that this article was from 2008

I doubt they have NO nuclear weapons, but they certainly do not have many. I dont think they have the capacity to refine the uranium or breed plutonium and build nuclear devices completely undetected. Their existing devices were made with (((lost))) or stolen fissile material belonging to the US, like this:
>March 10, 1956. A B-47 carrying two nuclear weapon cores from MacDill Air Force Base in Florida to an overseas airbase disappeared during a scheduled air-to-air refueling over the Mediterranean Sea. After becoming lost in a thick cloud bank at 14,500 feet, the plane was never heard from again and its wreckage, including the nuclear cores, was never found. Although the weapon type remains undisclosed, Mark 15 thermonuclear bombs (commonly carried by B-47s) would have had a combined yield of 3.4 megatons.

Or this:
The Apollo Affair was a 1965 incident in which a US company, Nuclear Materials and Equipment Corporation (NUMEC), in the Pittsburgh suburbs of Apollo and Parks Township, Pennsylvania was investigated for losing 200–600 pounds (91–272 kg) of highly enriched uranium, with suspicions that it had gone to Israel's nuclear weapons program.

Little publicized from 2006.

cleveland.indymedia.org/news/2006/10/22798.php

ISRAELI EMBASSY IN NYC A RADIATION HOT SPOT
by x Saturday, Oct. 14, 2006 at 1:05 PM

Feds surveyed NYC for radiation, found tainted park, Embassy

WASHINGTON -- Anti-terrorism officials conducted a helicopter survey of
New York City's radiation sources in preparation for a so-called "dirty
bomb" attack - and discovered a Staten Island park with dangerously high
levels of radium, a new report found.

Federal authorities found 80 unexpected "hot spots" around New York
City, according to the Government Accountability Office, the
investigative arm of Congress.

The GAO report released Thursday details a previously undisclosed aerial
anti-terrorism program in New York City, one which may be extended to
other cities worried about the possible release of radioactive material
by terrorists.

The report does not identify which city park had the contaminated soil,
but NYPD officials said it was in Gateway National Park in Staten
Island. The site was closed, and New York has requested federal money to
do a citywide aerial survey every year to update the information.

By creating a map of the city's radiation sources, city officials hope
to be able to respond more quickly in the event of a dirty bomb attack,
know exactly which streets are contaminated and get civilians away.

New York is the first and only U.S. city to conduct a complete aerial
radiological survey, having paid the U.S. Department of Energy $800,000
for the 2005 study.

The helicopters picked up sources of low-level radiation from expected
places, like granite statues and medical isotopes at hospitals, but it
also found dozens of other sources of unexpected radioactivity, the GAO
report found.

She hauled ass... she said shit was raining down on the street. She worked for siemens next door. But they had a meeting in the tower that morning. Siemens lost all their servers... same Siemens that made industrial switches (the hackable ones)

Building parts probably, she didn’t hang around to chemically analyze them.

Probably building parts. Note the pyrothenics shooting out of the building. No plane parts, no bodies, no luggage, no wingtip vortices influencing smoke, all videos are different and most have CGI abnormalities = No plane hit either building. It was a Hollywood movie set terrorist hoax. I know that's tough to swallow, took me years to come to grips with it myself.

youtube.com/watch?v=2dLb0qpKtXw

Attached: by deception.png (653x385, 147K)

Bump

Honestly I never asked her a ton of questions on exactly what she saw or didn’t see... 911 is semi interesting to me. I’ll ask and post next time there is a 911 thread

Nice image for ants.

A few things wrong with this, the method of heating has nothing to do with how long something will retain heat. Steel does not have the thermal capacity to remain hot for months so that’s how I know you’re lying.

Show us one photo of one hand with black fingernails from radiation and we can start talking. Until then, it's clearly the gigaton of asbestos that got shat over lower Manhattan.

WHY IS IT ALWAYS THE GRABBLERS AND BLABBLERS!?!?!?

That fucking photograph, my God.
These people so very obviously hate each other. I just don't get it.

Publish his address, OP.

Boeing totally claims that none of its newer aircraft contains depleted uranium in counterweights and ballasts.
>NYC bans geiger-counters...

wise-uranium.org/dviss.html

lmao why the fuck would you use DU for a ballast? Liquids are far superior in every metric, you can reposition the mass easily to alter your centre of lift/mass/thrust whereas a solid ballast would require some sort of track system to transfer mass and power to operate that. Fluid ballasts can easily be adjusted with a slight change in pressure.