Supergirl TV show

This show is comically bad. Being basically just regressive SJW talking points all episode, every episode, it recently even alluded to the Alt-right Unite the Right tiki torch march in s4e6. Here humans who dislike aliens are seen committing hate crimes against aliens.

This thread is about regressive anti-white TV shit in general.

Attached: Screenshot (81).png (1366x768, 827K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jVY2KwagyGE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Tfw no Reich Supergirl girlfriend from last year

The entire arrowverse is shit ( i assume arrow too i don't watch it) I still watch The Flash , because its not as in your face- Sadly I had to drop Legends of tomorrow after seeing Constantine make out with a black dude

Attached: arrowverse.jpg (825x464, 149K)

at least he was polite enough to knock

arrow is actually pretty good.

Attached: supergirl.jpg (726x408, 52K)

I tried watching it, but its kinda boring

Attached: meet-patty-spivot-1444845740.gif (400x224, 1.27M)

You all need to go back

sure but it has very little SJW trash in the first few seasons. it takes 5 years for the first gay dude to show up. if you watch it carefully you'll find that the writers put quite a lot of effort in, there are quite a lot of reveals much akin to what was done in Saw films and I like that stuff.

to where?

Supergirl seems so shit I never even watched it. Übergirl was hot and based though. Arrow was kinda meh. Not very good, but watchable I guess (also, after the Nazi crossover thing I had to look up if the writers of that show are chosen people). Flash is entertaining, even if the quality has been going down. Iris got blacked, but aside from that it's not overly pozzed. Also Legends of Tomorrow is so shit it's completely unwatchable

>Übergirl
who?

It's more like center-left democratic liberal talking points. There were a few bits where they almost became self-aware and woke this season but they wrote off what they learned and immediately went back to being good little centrist-bots.

Attached: Ds2ULZlWsAEaFHT.jpg (500x443, 22K)

I dont know what you try to argue here.

Ok, how do I say this better?

Supergirl tries to be woke but misses the mark so fucking hard.

Instead of actually advocating for change it ends up just reinforcing the status quo.

They beat up their caricature of a real leftist and put him in jail while claiming that it's wrong to use violence.

It's more like "I can't believe it's not leftism" than the real leftist butter.

I prefer drinking my leftism straight from the cow TYVM.

If you think it's actually a threat to you you're a whiny baby.

If you think it's actually progressive you're mistaken.

You are all a bunch of right-wing snowflakes if you think it's too extreme, because it's not extreme at all.

Attached: DsFlgGMVsAUJxp8.jpg (814x578, 121K)

There's the other bit where they try to engage the Trump caricature in rational debate, and then literally say 'they go low, we go high.' Anyone in here knows why that won't work and is a trap.

thx for clarification. sure, during the run of the show so far there were 3 world ending catastrophic attacks by aliens on earth and humans but what gives, being anti-alien is still wrong. white dudes with guns are bad but aliens with powers like flight and super-strength that make them god like are fine and can come here without registration. ok.

Yeah, they base their morals on process rather than any real moral framework, and as a result they send all kinds of weird mixed messages it's all half-baked.

Take that immigration point you made. That part of the show would have been woke, but then after that amnesty act thing in the season before this one the DEO thematically becomes an immigration office and Supergirl becomes basically an ICE agent who removes the violent immigrants.

There isn't any clear or real message, they just beat around the bush and they won't really push an opinion on anything they are saying, because at the end of it they're just fishing for ratings.

Nazi-version of Supergirl. It was in the Arrow-verse crossover last year I think

I'd love to tie HER up desu.

ok. the SS on her chest was cringe af.

Why you idiots are watching this shit in the first place?

Attached: IMG_1270.jpg (2880x1620, 1.67M)

to know the enemy.

And let me guess, the humans who dislike the aliens are all and exclusively white males

Wtf, seriously? Constantine isnt gay...REEEEEEEEEEEE

Ted Kaczinski (there's an image macro of it floating around, some user will have it) said that academics sublime their need to rebel against the system by irritating regular people. I think the left/right model is obsolete

>And let me guess, the humans who dislike the aliens are all and exclusively white males

basically yes. and the aliens they kill are conveniently played by PoCs.

ripped from the headlines

I've only seen one commercial about it, where she's in front of the whitehouse and says
>I'm an alien, and I love this planet!

yep they're totally not trying to push a political agenda

>watching any of this jew faggotry

I must be getting old.

Attached: 1523067253417.jpg (300x296, 18K)

that super slutty neck though

Attached: jeb-bush.jpg (594x433, 47K)

her opening statement in every episode intro is "I'm a refugee on this planet!" - and this was introduced during the refugee crisis.

ould you have me close my eyes and ears and hide in a basement instead? PARA BELLUM my friend.

This pleases the Jeb

Attached: 1538605948929.png (960x960, 1.76M)

she is cute af you have to admitt. also, her muscle implants are nice.

The ironic thing is some aliens behaved like turbo mafia niggers.

My gf is obsessed with this show.
She showed me a few episodes.
Show is cringe and blue pilled as fuck.
It’s like Jews wet dream.
>muh diverse cast
>muh nazis destroyed the world
>muh black love interests

Was watching this with my dad and his wife. Its absolute garbage. One of the actors was transgender. Dad tried to play it off as if I didn't know the actors was a dude I would think they were pretty hot. Pretty sure my dad would rather me be a huge faggot than a trump supporter

>One of the actors was transgender

who?

>not calling your dad a faggot
grow up, kid

Bros watch this
youtu.be/jVY2KwagyGE

This show could have been so much more without the sjw shit. Sadly MB is an sjw herself.

The only thing worse than (((television))) is ((((((capeshit)))))). Superman is literally a jew.

lel. in s4e8 supergirl asks a british nigger "anti-hero", "If you kill him (main antagonist of the plot line), what does that make you?" upon which he responds "The intolerant left!"

they are quite aware of all the shit you want and do not give a fuck. in any case, I'm itching for the war just as much as you seem to be. see you soon on the battlefield nigger.

The Ubergirl outfit on her is way hotter...it amusing because I'm a black man. Looks like they "accidentally" put more thought and effort into the creation of the costume as well.

>MUH DICK!
>I'm a black man

what else is new?