Untitled

Attached: 115lfq1ues921.jpg (700x900, 69K)

>powerful

If he's such a failure... how is he so rich?

Attached: 1527656828064.jpg (1920x1080, 124K)

He closed those on purpose jackass.

>kept his promise to run out country like his companies

wew lib, might be almost cogent if he actually said that

Drumpf isn't actually rich though, its an elaborate conspiracy made by racist altrights and conservitards in an attempt to give him legitimacy of being competent. SPOLIERS It isn't fooling anyone with more then a 65 IQ level.

kill yourself shill rat

500 businesses and this kike points out the 5 that closed.

Haha, that's a cute joke. Real witty. Now fund the wall or all of your beloved employees can continue to work for free.

I'd settle for his fake richness.

let him say what he wants cuz bitches always just have gotta say something, ultimately this scrub is so fucking fucked for not being with the truth this late in the story that it doesn't matter anymore

>Posting dead memes
user. It's 2019 not 2016.
A little late for to the party aren't you?
What are you even doing?

Attached: WhitePower.png (500x443, 108K)

fucking idiot we don't give a shit about money, but the substance of the man himself

> Inherit ass ton of wealth from daddy.
> Violate law on inheritance.
> Invest in real estate where only retards lose money.
> Lose money anyways.
> Use bankruptcy laws to get back to just slightly wealthy.
> Become meme salesman.
> Profit

Wtf I hate trying to start businesses now

not as much as they hate themselves

Yeah totally not because he defrauded people with each one.

He was filthy rich before his father passed. Nice try though. They also broke no laws.

nice facebook bullshit though

His father died in 1999

>blaming everyone but himself
seriously??
sage

The Loser mentality is to not try and thus to be protected from failure and growth.

>owned
he licensed the use of his name. he didn't own shit you fucking retard.

Drumpf is a retarded businessman but everybody already knew that. The shut down is his way to put pressure on Congress to stop the Mueller investigation because he knows he’s fucked. Mueller has all the evidence he needs to successfully get Trump out of the White House and Trump is running away scared like a big orange baby

Attached: A7C5FC0E-FE1B-445C-B1CC-80B14C812314.png (200x252, 34K)

I'm an accountant and that fucking argument is for absolute brainlets. I checked his twitter and it has since been deleted (if it was ever real). Five bankruptcies out of hundreds of legal entities is NOTHING in business. Having only five is actually a good ratio if you compare it to the average.

It reminds me of how fucking retarded everyone sounds for trying to call out Trump for writing off depreciation to minimize taxes. How the fuck is legally minimizing taxes not what you are supposed to do? I invite any of the fucktards saying this to decline to take the standard deduction (or all deductions if they itemize) for their future tax returns.

Attached: MmJYTN1.jpg (1600x1095, 314K)

More impressive

I can't tell who is a shill, retarded, or trolling any more.

Now list all the successes. Seems to me maybe those that failed deserved to fail.

>CNN told me so.

Attached: Antifa 3.jpg (104x125, 2K)

So you believe it then?

lol are you a moron? It looks impressive for trump when other people succeed?

Man 6 more years of this salt is gonna be great.

Got into a market early,real estate. If he came along today he would fail. He prob lobbied for China,Russia and the Arabs to be able to buy houses.

Which one are you?
Just be honest for once.

oh so you are telling me you have the know how to turn a million dollars into 100 million? go on then, where is your business at?

Yes

>trump is a terrible businessman
look new fren, being a businessman is like being a doctor, sometimes you can cut out a tumor and the patient lives, other times he don't and you move on. you can't save everyone. and this is a good analogy cause corporations are people after all

Attached: 1542738930596.jpg (480x480, 31K)

>violate law on inheritance
What did you mean by this?

t. Licensed estate planner

over 500 businesses but yeah, its just a deceitful post. its not like Trump is a billionaire for no reason. hes in business.

Mcgovern who?

>he saved the thumbnail

Attached: 1547066681815.jpg (1024x979, 80K)

cause hes a kike

>be kike
>bank bank bank bank bank
>is now rich kike

if a business isn't generating any revenue you close it, fix the problems, and start over

Attached: 194BCB18-A52F-41EA-B220-D(...).jpg (598x598, 25K)

He's overleveraged my dude