More Immigrants Needed In Iceland

>In order to keep up the GDP growth, it is necessary for Iceland to have more people living there and working. According to Halldór, it is of vital importance to help immigrants learn Icelandic, in order to prevent them from becoming isolated.

>“We need to make an effort to bring more people to the country to work. At the same time, we need to ensure that it’s desirable to work here and that people can feel like they’re doing something important. This is why it’s highly important for us to accommodate foreign workers and help them be a part of the Icelandic community.”

icelandreview.com/news/more-immigrants-needed-iceland/

Attached: Iceland-refugees-03-3x2.jpg (1200x800, 155K)

Attached: turk.jpg (1591x892, 294K)

How fucking many whalers do they need?

>more workers

tell me exactly how that will raise wages?

a turk wouldnt hang both ataturk and ottoman pic, its one or the other.

Keep the fuck out turkroach

>In order to keep up the GDP growth
Shekels! Shekels!! Shekels!!! Shekels!!! All the goddamn agenda is about goddamn shekels!!!

dont worry we'll send some more soon

thats not very Icelandic of you..

Attached: 1545721135033.jpg (250x226, 7K)

I'd pack and go in this hour if I could.

Oi Icelandic user question for yee
>What's the consense in on the ground in Iceland about this shit?

Attached: 1544578363798.png (441x433, 310K)

you have EU passport. what stops you?

Gotta keep the growth up! I know that's right

Not enough shekels in my pocket to start a new life there.

>2017

Attached: 159FEA26-3206-43E4-A3AF-35D49A964C75.jpg (802x1190, 240K)

>>In order to keep up the GDP growth, it is necessary for Iceland to have more people living there and working. According to Halldór, it is of vital importance to help immigrants learn Icelandic, in order to prevent them from becoming isolated.

these fucking cocksuckers won't let there ever be one single white country left

Unlike a larger country that could absorb a open borders govs policies for a full term, one push for migration will kill Iceland as a country and people within 12 months. Those silly sheep up there have no idea how precarious their situation is.

That is the idea. they justify it on a "you need to make more shekels" agenda.

Like everywhere else the government and those pushing these mass immigration agenda policies do know how damaging the polices are but they keep their populations in the dark and anyone who questions will be labeled a racist, xenophobic bigot.

Pretty polarized like everywhere. Millennials are the worst but a lot of people are waking up on the immigration issue specifically, the problem is like in OPs pic is that it's only the older, out of touch people who are public about it. We need to make nationalism sexy again.

Áminning til allra. Kratar og Sjallar munu hanga hlið við hlið.

Attached: OpenYourBordersGoyim.jpg (1157x3837, 674K)