That's a nice wall you've got there

That's a nice wall you've got there

Attached: 1547223342249.jpg (1202x677, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=odCoJZepoOE
youtube.com/watch?v=X2bMMoTFNoo
youtube.com/watch?v=0eTiQlmaRzM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's not the wall that will be built, the wall in the picture is significantly shorter.

>Car fails to get over wall and gets stuck
>somehow wall is seen as faulty
Nice try meme flag shill
Sage

kill yourself shill rat

Notice theres nobody in the car? Because they had to leave it. Because it got stuck, aka, it didn't work.

This. Was going to mention how it's stuck and failed but OP can only see muh wall excuses.

would these profiles even support the weight of this car? They don't look like it.

Seems to work. The truck is stuck, idiota.

Attached: 1547227550676.jpg (614x714, 122K)

That Jeep is not from Mexico there is no our Lady of Guadalupe sticker on it

They jumped out of the back, used a rope or whatever. My solution pic related. Have random spiked poles/bars behind the first row.

Attached: solution.jpg (1024x1024, 73K)

youtube.com/watch?v=odCoJZepoOE

youtube.com/watch?v=X2bMMoTFNoo

youtube.com/watch?v=0eTiQlmaRzM

why dont the mexican intelleagles just fly a plane into the wall

BEANERS
GTFO
T
F
O

Attached: ENOUGH.jpg (784x736, 101K)

>walls work
Maybe in ancient China, LOL

Attached: 1547227747899.png (577x387, 273K)

That's why I've been saying that instead of a wall, we should line the border with landmines. It would definitely be cheaper.

I don't get it

Picture or comment? I will gladly explain either

lol breddy gud

Attached: AAmPBHf.jpg (630x449, 16K)

>still thinks a 294 mile fence will keep brown people from crossing at the ports

When will you tards realize that Trump's living monument will be wasteful and ineffective?

Or we could let them in, give them jobs, and treat them like humans instead of pests... That would be pretty cheap...

>SUV high centers itself and gets stuck.
>Passengers forced to abandon vehicle and flee
Wall is super effective

They can be humans and get jobs in their own countries.

Yeah let's go ahead and treat our own children like total shit and give away their future to non Americans

Fuck me. An actual human being posting here as opposed to a racist NPC.

Check my flag yo

Who's treating your children like total shit? Really, tell me. Sounds like you're just scared of the boogeyman

If the wall is 30 feet tall, you would need at least 120 foot ramps on both sides to have such an angle that the vehicle wouldn’t bottom out

No one cares faggot, kvetch elsewhere.

I thought it was supposed to keep people out not cars

Oh I see, you'd rather not debate me like a person because you're too afraid I might own you in the argument. Fine, be it that way, chickenshit pussy

you are missing the valid point that if there's a wall you can actually shoot the invaders because they know they are invading the country on purpose and can't say they didn't know there was a border there.

Cry me a river...boo fucking hoo.

But they are pests.

One thing at a time. After the wall is funded then go after chain migration and visa overstaying. All it takes is a few news stories of pablo being scooped up and thrown in jail for 3 months before bwing deported for overstaying their visa for many more to leave on their own. And why waste money on flights to deport them to their own home country? Just dump them across the mexico border.

Attached: 2DA52029-4C1E-4514-BFB6-87DA87D8EE8F.jpg (640x445, 47K)

I don’t debate bitch ass communists, I shoot them. No one cares about your Hebraic screeching.

and if it looses balance at least some of them get killed

>muh kids future
Your children already have a future. The people coming in wouldnt have access to anything like that unless you have already made plans for your child to work for a cleaning company or as a landscaper. They'll get a job, have children, and then MAYBE they'll threaten "our children" by their children actually being able to work a good job by going to college, but then they'll be americans too.

Implying interdiction efforts are not dramatically improved when the most determined adversaries must go through a significant increase in detectable actions.

Where did you get the idea that I'm a communist? I certainly don't identify with communists, matter of fact I hardly know what the fuck their shtick is. Sounds like you know more about me than I do.

If you let in more immigrants, the competition for jobs goes up, and the pay goes down.
Beaner immigration the past 50 years has already destroyed our younger generations. Most zoomers will never have families or houses because of this

A few fibre optic vibration sensors woven into the wall would easily have detected them setting up the ramp and a response could have been made before the truck was half way up.

That's a nice ramp and truck you got there. Will make a great addition to seized asset lots.
Also that ain't the wall but merely the skeleton of it.

it's not even the actual wall design since the top is rounded to prevent shit like this

You’re right, I’m starting to act a lot like a communist by calling others an extreme leaning position. My bad homie.

I thought these people were poor. How can they afford a 4wd off road vehicle and two 100' long steel ramps?

Who's treating your children like total shit?
Theirs.
Stay out of topics you have no understanding of.

UNAWARE AND COMPLIANT 2020!

Attached: CNN.jpg (547x423, 26K)

No.

How about you post the video then?

Sounds like you didn't do your research. The immigrants are taking your jobs, but it's mostly jobs educated white folks don't want to do. You're over-hyping the situation just to prove a point.

Well, most walls in history are pointless if you give people time to scale it, they eventually will. The point is to slow human flow and allow border patrol time to react to movement. Personally, they should have just created a series of sensors and such throughout some regions since I still think it's harmful to the environment like animal migration. Also some areas will be walled but not looked at over periods of time because of lapse in diligence from those who think the wall is enough, creating eventual blind spots, but oh well.

Even if it was that car is fucked. Unless a few Mexicans can gain some footing and push up on the back. Good luck with that. Better pray the front end dropping 1000 lbs onto spiked steel didn't puncture the shit in the undercarriage.

Why don't they just walk up it instead of driving a fucking car and then dying

So what were they trying to smuggle? Drugs, people or guns?

If Trump goes full Harambe Energy with national emergency powers the wall will be 100 foot tall T H I C C concrete wall with ramparts.

Attached: new and improved wall.gif (446x250, 3.56M)

They probably had drugs in the trunk and they chickened out at the last moment. Just a guess

and the seized jeeps are going to pay for it

Yea look how far they got

Welp, that settles it. A wall wouldn't slow things down at all.

Attached: 154411129144470593.jpg (319x208, 17K)

Nice stuck truck you’ve got there

>wall stops 95% of the people trying to cross it
>5% still get across
>"see, the wall doesnt work!"
ok

Attached: 1547092565658.jpg (1000x756, 167K)

>believing any wall is 100% effective
It’s a deterrent, thinking it’ll stop it 100% is retarded, it’ll likely cut shit down around 50-60% because spics are too lazy to do more than cross a shallow river

Anyone else reminded of The Sandlot from this?

>what is workforce surplus

>give them jobs
you mean the jobs that Americans are supposed to have? our unemployment is only just now going back down, only 10 years ago it was at 10%, and unemployment among young people is still incredibly high, almost 40%

Is that Sawyer?

just make sure these get installed in the right direction.

Attached: tires.jpg (272x185, 9K)

Over 9000 hours in MS Paint. Rate

Attached: lol.jpg (640x640, 63K)

It’s almost like securing open areas with walls so that you can focus your manpower on specific ports of entry when the beaners try to go around is the goal here.

Imagine unironically shilling for your country to get overrun by foreigners.
Get fucked ((((op)))

>see a non-country posting jewish platitudes that have been debunked for over 50 years
>10 posts by this (((ID)))
What a coincidence....

you realize over 1000 people cross the desert per day, its actually probably twice that much if not more, but 1000 per day get caught.

that would be 1 million people crossing every 3 years, that adds up you dip shit. i dont think you understand the impact of 1 million people on the infrastructure that is already in disrepair, not to mention the millions more who overstay their visas as well.

So op is saying the wall needs to be electrified?

All trespassers get BLACKED.

Attached: 1547233192070.jpg (640x640, 60K)

There's already a process for them to do that legally. The spics won't do it so they can collect benefits and not pay taxes. Fuck them.

I made the thread, retardismus maximus

Attached: 1547227985228.png (208x326, 40K)

>gets btfo
>hurr durr it doesn't matter anyways

>my country
Ha. I live on the other side of the globe, so I couldn't care less. I just find the whole situation hilarious. The fact that Drumpfkins think a wall will solve their problems is just beyond comedic

I love seeing shills in damage control, theyre shitting about the wall being built. Spic genocide shortly after

>2000 mile wall electrified
Someone doesn't understand just how much that would cost.

For a Finbro you seem quite retarded

requires another two trusses on the other side

Show me the pictures of the wall being built. I'll wait

Pro tip: it will never get built because it's a fucking retarded idea that doesn't solve shit

Says the ryssä who makes injectsble drugs from pills and gasoline

None of that makes sense, plus I don't understand your finlanguage

If that was supposed to hurt me then you've failed quite badly

why can't we be like the north koreans and set up the perimeter the same way as the parallel?

>mg nests every 500-1000 yards
>remote control access for pub, pay to play
>minefields 10 miles out of border in both directions
>livestream kills and high scores per section every week
>wall pays for itself 10 fold in 1 week

>160K in 21 days
>this campaign is trending!
>20mil in 24 days
>...

Jokes aside, the money u.s saves from illegals can be used for the electricity

Yeah too bad that’s not the final iteration

>implying illegals won't still get to US easily
I mean, let's be real. The only problem the wall solves is Trump's fragile little ego won't crumble to pieces if it gets built. Illegals will still get to US no matter what. They'll invent a fucking portal gun if they need to. Or they'll just go around the US and enter through Canada.

Attached: george.png (607x700, 361K)

Do you even know what a 30ft wall looks like?

Attached: 181127-mexico-border-tear-gas-feature.jpg (618x410, 124K)

You're probably right. Here's your final iteration

Attached: 2-wooden-fence.jpg (900x600, 149K)

When the joke and comment are so bad you have to explain them...

They're self explainable though, but you need an actual working brain. Something a NPC or a Russian bot doesn't necessarily posses

it got stuck. D

That’s a really bad idea actually

You also need a high IQ to understand the subtle humor of Rick and Morty.

Attached: 1546279317739.png (500x500, 309K)

Wouldn't know, I don't watch it. Too nihilistic and weird for my taste