AAAAAAAAAAHHH

IT'S OVER

Attached: IMG_20190111_183559.jpg (1080x1858, 382K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ias_0Hdv98A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

NOOOOOOOO

Attached: IMG_20190111_184103.jpg (1080x2029, 433K)

>Regions on either side of the Franco-German border will be encouraged to form “Eurodistricts” with merged water, electricity and public transport networks. Berlin and Paris will offer cash to incentivise these cross-border areas, which could involve shared hospitals, joint business schemes or environmental projects. Some officials regard these experiments as a petri dish for the integration of the EU.

Attached: 33481015d04b3974f9ed7acf616592901b13507ebdabf48ee1d6d09d63acc2c4.png (1070x601, 507K)

God save us...

Rip France and Germany.

All hail the new EU nation. With America going isolationist, they will pick up the mantle of jew wars in Middle East.

>With America going isolationist, they will pick up the mantle of jew wars in Middle East.
This might be the dumbest thing an americans has said in a while.

>when german taxes are too low
kek, I'm outta here. thank god I have my Polish citizenship

FRANKENREICH FRANKENREICH FRANKENREICH FRANKENREICH FRANKENREICH FRANKENREICH FRANKENREICH FRANKENREICH

Good
Let them all die
Can't wait to go back to proper borders

i think im going to be sick

this is literally what hitler tried to do.

kanker

Hahahahahaha French are about the only ones worth a shit in war and both are complete failures as leaders.

TIME TO BLANDA UP

is this good or bad

Attached: 1541270467726.png (861x758, 17K)

BASED LUIGI

I dont even understand the frogs, how would that work?!

Yeah except Hitler actually had noble goals

And it took Merkel, what 3 mandates? Checkmate woman hating incels

Why are all news fake news nowadays?
As always, nothing will happen. And it is actually and ironically a good thing.

> Hey, this ship is sinking
> Let's tie ourselves to the mast

Attached: hangingout.gif (170x196, 919K)

but isn't france frankreich anyway?

Germany is pulling a reverse Hitler.

Hitler won! 1488 Eurofags. I hope you're ready for the future that was delayed so many decades.

Trust the plan

̶Q̶ -EU!

who would have thought the 4th reich would be so gay

Attached: 61362730_p0.jpg (720x698, 123K)

Yellow jackets causing problems?

Just send in the Germans!

shhh don't ruin it for him

>This “twinning” pact, negotiated over the past year, also calls for ministers to regularly sit in the cabinet meetings of each other’s government. It seeks greater unity in diplomacy and peacekeeping missions. France will push for Germany to become a permanent member of the United Nations Security Council.

Attached: 1513046878864.png (503x730, 275K)

Good luck ya dumb assholes.

Oh wait.

Now I can be ashamed of both my ancesteal homelands at the same time!

I don't think the yellow vests are going to appreciate this

I predict more Gilets Jeunes

Then why are we getting ethnically replaced by africans,asians and arabs?

says yet another eu member

Well some reich is better no reich alreich?

Baguette is rightful German dough

it wouldn't

Deutschland
Francais
=
Deutscais or Francland?

I remember the 90's.
I remember the "haha, let's let some random lunatic in and have them talk about the NWO"
I remember the "haha, that was a loony! OMGLOL" on the TV.

Because they are easier to control than you dumb whites

Here's to hoping the yellow vests are able to fuck these plans up.

jannies sticky pls

Attached: dfa.jpg (360x270, 23K)

Sound like two declining cable companies combining to fleece their customers for as long as possible before it all ends.

Frank Reich is the head coach of the Indianapolis Cots bro

Attached: frank Reich.jpg (1000x600, 90K)

>Napolean!
>Wilhelm II!
>Hitler!
>Charlemagne!
>WITH OUR POWERS COMBINED!
>EUROPA!!!!!!!

4th Reich

We need to destroy the corrupt EU. Destroy them. Smash macron and merkel. Take down junker and the Eurocrats. Topple the EU meme their collapse. Bank run bank run. Economic warfare. Scam them jew them slag them off online wherever you can. Destroy their legitimacy and rape them of their dignity it’s time to go to town on these motherfuckers right about now. WHOS WITH ME

Attached: 84F91426-719E-40FC-A62E-40C46F0D5283.jpg (780x438, 53K)

>French rioting calling for nationalism
>Macron decides good idea to start announcing a merge with another country
Frogs are going to burn Paris down this weekend.

Attached: 27282161728.jpg (1024x974, 287K)

The french national anthem was literally written in honour of a german general.

Yes, yes.

lol they're literally doing this out of desperation because of gilet jaunes

Based Germanic Imperium, I hope they are strong enough now to finally defeat the eternal Anglo

Frankenreich/Fränkische Reich.

You meant EURABIA.

Time for a hero to put lead in both their brains.

Nice analogy famalampie

You do know about the bank run tomorrow right?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ias_0Hdv98A

Don't let them do this to you Frogs.

Attached: 1544307584561.png (589x761, 620K)

That’ll probably backfire... took a trip around the eu years back. Had a rental car with German tags... the car was vandalized every night we stayed in France. I think the French white people hate german anything

Oh shit we replaced 'heart' with Merkel. This is the worst mistake since the Powerpuff Girls.

i feel sick for you germany. feel free to come to pennsylvania where still appreciate your national identity.

Yes I know. Fuck em

I dare say, the yellow jackets may be agitated just a tad more.
It's as if someone wants to have severe riots.
dot. dot. dot. ...

>tfw Europe unites under guise of multiculturalism and globalism but ends up doing a 180 spin and going far right in no time.
>tfw it was the plan all along to flood Europe with refugees and brainwash people with social justice to get them to unite but later use social justice and refugees as an enemy to rile against and purge to get the new Reich rolling.

Attached: Merkel.jpg (289x441, 28K)

Attached: Deutsches U-Boot vor Nordfrankreich wieder aufgetaucht - WELT.png (1221x748, 930K)

Merkel got to absorb France willingly. She's better than fucking Hitler

Attached: 1512398555893.jpg (640x640, 78K)

What, again?

Attached: 5c2.jpg (499x474, 68K)

(((who))) could it be?

>French rioting calling for nationalism
Except they didn't

Is stalin going to come back too?

Not again bros!

Attached: uhhhhh.png (472x397, 350K)

Europe is such a joke right now man. Holy crap, as a history major it breaks my heart to see what has become of that continent from a geo-political sense.

France has vorephillia

Funny thing. There is 0 media talking about it in France. It is either a conspiracy against the people or complete bullshit. I am not sure about the right answer but I can't imagine how they can believe they will implement something like this in the current situation (or even in the situation we had during the 2000 years before).

Frankenreich has some nice audio aesthetic appeal but they're going to need to put some work in on the flag because those tricolors will simply not work together.

Or simply United States of Europe. They're hoping to collect rest of the states later on.

>Asian bugmen did that to the tiger
I was so sure it was some rich Texan.

History goes in circles. Deal with it.

(((They))) are moving quickly now. I sense a bit of panic. This could be interesting.

Attached: 1546352974124.jpg (576x1024, 90K)

It’s literally turning into a an authoritarian replacement program. You can’t be European only a multicultural embracing pawn.

The euro can't crash fast enough.

Get over it, as a history major you should already know that times change and the world does too. This is a good thing and the world will be a better place because of it, and it's also why you should leave your opinions at the door and let history experts and professionals have say in what will really happen.

Welcome to the future.

Attached: Future.jpg (400x220, 66K)

Yes who

Attached: pnp290695.jpg (431x600, 54K)

But they ask the popular initiative referendum which would basically mean the same, that's why they're meming like never that referendum are nazis and therefore undemocratic (yes, this is the level of retardation of our media/elite).

lol.
Both countries will revolt.
I'm gonna buy marshmallows.

>or complete bullshit.
You found a source on Jow Forums, what else can it be but complete bullshit?

The tiger didn't have to eat the whole Texan.

Attached: 1540061232925.png (470x666, 438K)

I have no idea!
None whatsoever!
Every post of mine on this website is a joke about things I don't understand!

I mean it does look like a burning frog flag with a smoke filled sky so seems legit.

Sithole? More like shithole

The difference being she did it for the benefit of niggers while Hitler was doing it for germans.

kek

That flag looks so gay. Like an autist who had a stroke and went full retard at the same time

>Having more than one ancestral homeland
Absolutely mutt tier

Americans and Russians about to chimpout

Do you think merkel is doing all this as revenge for no white man wanting to eat her ass

Perfect isn't it?

What about Belgium?

Is this good or bad, tell me what to think

Attached: CA697ED6-A2EB-441D-976A-4002608D42C3.jpg (638x629, 44K)

Honestly don't know. It came 2 months before Brexit so maybe it's more of a backup middle finger plan in case the UK really leaves.