RBG HAS NO CANCER

RBG HAS NO CANCER
WILL CONTINUE TO WORK 'AT-HOME' FOR "FORSEEABLE FUTURE."

AT WHAT POINT ARE WE AT A "PROOF-OF-LIFE SITUATION?

washingtonpost.com/

Attached: OHNONONONONONONO.png (1267x1193, 926K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B07M7DWJSN
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It sure is an amazing coincidence how all these rich kikes are 100% successful in their cancer treatments. It's almost as if there is some sort of cure that is being withheld from the common goy...

Bahahahaha.

Attached: 2019-01-09_14-27-28.jpg (1080x1548, 125K)

Please, lung cancer is a brutal foe....

how many cancers did Rockefeller survive? 5+?

RBG IS DEAD.

That creature is a cancer.

SHE DIED LAST DECEMBER

Someone peek in her window. We need proof of life.

Or it’s a insurance scam

proof? intradesting

Weird. I dont really like the idea of a court justice not being in the court but keeping all that authority.

She dead

Attached: BD22BA17-F814-4E5B-80AD-2E4341B011BD.png (360x360, 108K)

Attached: 1547006255594.jpg (600x857, 243K)

No remaining cancer... but pneumonia, bronchitis, collapsed lung, and a rotting heart. Plus her brain technically doesn't work anymore, but her aides are interpreting subtle movements of her eyes to divine her rulings.
She's working from home guys.

Ofc she has no cancer. She is fucking dead

>WORK 'AT-HOME' FOR "FORSEEABLE FUTURE."
What the fuck is that shit? Let us all work from home then.

I think you Americans should be demanding proof of life now.
Something smells fishy, like old rotting fish fishy.

Attached: 1544289672547.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

This actually wouldn't surprise me, if the dems went so far as to cover up her death for years/decades just so that the republicans couldn't appoint another justice.

I'm literally starting to believe the "she's already dead" meme. Also find it hilarious how liberals trip over themselves to talk about how """"strong and healthy""""" she is

Attached: soyproteinisolate.jpg (357x499, 42K)

Is called money, south park made an episode about this

Do you think she will look ok after robotic taxidermy?
Or are they adding the final touch to a real time 3d avatar of her?

You don’t just get rid of lung cancer at 85

IF she is alive, she is only doing so to spite Trump. Think of that: she is literally the spirit of anti-Trumpism in corporeal form.

open the box

Attached: F6F0C9CE-1AF4-45B9-93BE-7EE8FFB6B1E6.jpg (1201x1268, 179K)

Ginsburg's insane desire to hold onto power is fucking legendary.

She just won't fucking let go will she. Christ alive woman give it a rest.

Attached: 1311602619995.jpg (231x219, 9K)

Its called shitloads of money. You can get cured if you have the money.

you can't have cancer if you aren't alive

Wall... RBG dies (already dead).. impeach ... then...
“Impeach Trump and Die”. (2019)
amazon.com/dp/B07M7DWJSN

Attached: Impeach Trump and Die Book.jpg (282x179, 14K)

It's always news like this right before they end up kicking the bucket.

>Plus her brain technically doesn't work anymore, but her aides are interpreting subtle movements of her eyes to divine her rulings.
Ungodly empress of demkind.

Attached: God-emperor-of-mankind-retired.jpg (600x849, 685K)

Even if she's not dead (she's dead), she's not doing her job. Get the ball rolling. Replacement time.

>AT WHAT POINT ARE WE AT A "PROOF-OF-LIFE SITUATION?

Now. We're there now, user.

much cancer ded

Attached: 9897AD0D-2DA5-466A-BBEB-7253DF66C6E7.png (1536x2048, 3.44M)

????????

Attached: fsdfsdfffff.jpg (637x573, 93K)

You can’t throw money at the really bad cancers (lung, brain). There’s just not any good treatments for them yet. That we know of. Now that I think about it Jimmy Carter was cured of brain cancer in weeks.

They are continuing to give excuses. How long will they allow the kike to "work from home"?

Attached: 1546963561667.jpg (1464x1953, 386K)

How can they set this as a precedent? How does anyone know if she is even the one making the decisions. She is by far the most anti American judge in the courts history. Does anyone actually think that she wouldn't do everything in her power to obstruct and maintain power for as long as "humanly" possible?

Attached: 1503416516535.jpg (638x479, 111K)

"Weekend at Ginsburg's"

Attached: 1542084757531.jpg (823x823, 70K)

cool so dont buy from any supermarket

Lol how fucking lazy “yeah she’ll be missing everything next week lol she’s fine don’t worry”

Attached: 1545360699056.jpg (1024x1011, 201K)

funny
she is desperately trying to outlast trumps presidency so he wont fill her seat but there is no way she will last another 2 years
kek

Thus begins the Weekend At Ruth's TV series. She is too weak to work and to bitter to retire. Liberals have no respect for the system.

They're trying to force Trump to kick her off the bench. They want him to look greedy for more justices so when she does die, they can argue that he's too crass to pick the next one.

She's fucking alive and well, bigots. She's out running right now.

Probably now communicates with a bell

Attached: 0C521285-EF0D-47D6-AEFA-E068660AA464.jpg (639x704, 57K)

Oh South Park did an episode on it. Well that settles it, you mental toddler.

Stay on your side of the road Pablo, and deal with your failed narco banana republic.

They didn’t even give Antonin Scalia the chance to work from home. They just killed him

RBG's death will be used as a distraction to destroy 4plebs, because (((they))) really want to shut it all down by deleting the past, prepare for it.

why is steve ded then?

Attached: guesswho.jpg (280x380, 24K)

Attached: 1546793746329.jpg (1080x1374, 196K)

Tell that to Goy Jobs

>Oy vey it’s just the shekels goy! We aren’t hiding the cure next to our secret Jew gold stash or anything

>SCOTUS Justice is a work from home job
That's a fucking joke

She is probably dead.

Yes

10 years ago she was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer which has a 5 year survival rate of 3%

>tfw it's basically certain that RBG won't last the year

nothing left to do but wait

Attached: 1462502885947tears.jpg (596x667, 118K)

She is dead.
S

she will give in at the end of this month during the blizzard.

That's the thing. How the fuck are you so week you miss sitting on a fucking chair doing nothing but listen? Absolute insanity how she's allowed to continue like this.

Thanks user.

Attached: Tony Rodham.png (445x643, 443K)

She'll never die.

I think rich kikes survive cancer because they do check ups more frequently and cancer is detected very early. Probably every few weeks they do blood work and physical or even a monthly mri since it's non ionizing.
But once a cancer is there everyone is fucked. Jobs had billions, McCain was rich and a good goy, etc.

Her clone isn't ready yet. Give it a few more days.

Attached: a mean drunk.jpg (480x480, 16K)

>IT'S MA'AM

>tfw your adrenochrome dealer is out of stock

Attached: 1545745806520.jpg (444x460, 48K)

They are constantly doing stuff like this, making trump play defense
They are all obsessed with optics, and how the ignorant masses will react to it

Attached: 178db-awyattmann.jpg (500x584, 227K)

>artist's rendition of RBG's current state

Attached: oldest_living_justice.jpg (678x960, 92K)

What a power hungry individual.

How can a Republic allow a high official holding a state position to work from home

she would have to be impeach by congress if i remember correctly to be removed from the bench.

Anyone with money over the age of 30 gets their blood and scans done multiple times per year.
This leads to increased survival rates due to VERY early detection of most diseases.
t. Rich Boomer

Attached: 1542325277445.jpg (1024x1212, 651K)

>cancer can be cured, not mostly eliminated
not that we didnt know this but interesting msm would admit it

however most of us know this was actually an adrenochrome treatment and shes probably dead because it failed.
prove you are alive. you cant.

This will keep going until 2020 so they can say Drumpf can't appoint a new justice

>continue to work at home
Don’t justices need to come to work sometime, they can’t just work at home.

why would an RGB cable have cancer in the first place silly? its an inanimate object

Lung cancer is the grim reaper

Jobs didn't have many surgeries, preferring 'natural' methods to curing his cancers. He died as a result. I don't blame him though, I'd much rather just die quickly than get a dozen surgeries in as many years only to prolong my suffering.

Jobs could have survived were he not an New Age, holistic brainlet. Although I don't think the common pleb would have got the same treatment without a PPO.
>Ayy you got cancer in your pancreas, but this variant has a 90% cure rate AND we caught it early. I recommend chemotherapy ASAP
>Nah Famalam Imma drink this gojiberry juice and meditate on this hill.

He wasted years rejecting western medicine in favor of teas and plants and other hippy shit. Basically when it was terminal he decided to give real cancer treatments a shot. He was too late, as it turned out.

WORKING HARD AT HOME!

MOVE ON ALLREADY U CONSPERICY FAGS

>Also find it hilarious how liberals trip over themselves to talk about how """"strong and healthy""""" she is
it is insanely cringe and they do it a lot

>working from home

Attached: 456C02F1-4A66-4E63-8B99-0CEC9F256D2C.jpg (686x814, 348K)

she'll need more life support than the imperium can provide

She is obviously already dead and you ameribros deserve to have a proof of life. It's your fucking public government and they might be trying to scam trump into not being able to get another justice to the seat.
Start demanding proof of life or put on your gilet jaune my bros

Why can’t they just let her retire. If she were a man, they wouldn’t make her work until she dies.
>baka phamilam

If we were Democrats we'd be pounding our desks DEMANDING she show pictures proving she is alive and Skypes of herself actually reading case briefs. Demanding it just to flaunt our so called power and to be dicks.
In fact..HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

can't ask questions or have dialogue
works with summaries and transcripts
she is sending in book reviews

Nah pancreatic cancer is pretty much terminal in most cases, it has very low survival rates. In such cases chemo can slow it down and buy some time. Considering that chemo is toxic the time it buys isn't a good time, chemo makes people feel like shit. He chose alternative methods of slowing the cancer. My mom's friend was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer, doc gave her a year. She took chemo and died like 3 months after diagnosis.

Jow Forums ABSOLUTELY BTFO!!!!!!!!!

Chemotherapeutic methods are fucking dangerous though, not many people survive that shit these days. I don’t blame the fucker for not taking chemotherapy

I don’t see why Trump even bothers with waiting until she’s “really” dead. Just appoint a new justice or five and pack the court. You know the Dems are going to do that once they get the chance anyway.

How long until the media starts praising BADASS FIGHTER RBG for living into her 100s despite no public appearances?

How long until liberals begin a quasi-Marianist cult venerating the Immortal and Invisible Justice?

When will be seeing Larry King Live in drag trying to pretend to be RGB?

This, especially in light of recent Demorat voting booth fraud throughout the country. Demand the old bitch be seen alive and don't give them time. Demand it be proved by 3 o clock today.