4 chan

4 chan will be removed, it only takes someone from this forum to do something and write about us,.....where will we go, we need to discuss this.

Attached: download.jpg (238x212, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mKruTde5LdE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

myspace

Scatter across the entire internet.
Infiltrate and subvert other platforms.

Attached: looselips.jpg (344x500, 25K)

Gia

Lol that literally already happened a bunch of times. We had the Adam Lanza shooting that occurred after he posted about it, we had the Las Vegas shooting where it was posted about beforehand, we had the Toronto Van guy literally refer to us as Sgt. Jow Forums in “his” Facebook post before he ran over a bunch of people, and there’s been a whole bunch of others I’m sure others can name.

Jow Forums would’ve been shut down a long time ago had this place not been under the control of CIA and the White House for all sorts of shilling (PTG threads for example) and honeypottery.

FALSE FLAG INCOMING
>FALSE FLAG INCOMING
FALSE FLAG INCOMING
>FALSE FLAG INCOMING
FALSE FLAG INCOMING
>FALSE FLAG INCOMING
FALSE FLAG INCOMING
>FALSE FLAG INCOMING
FALSE FLAG INCOMING
>FALSE FLAG INCOMING
FALSE FLAG INCOMING
>FALSE FLAG INCOMING
FALSE FLAG INCOMING
>FALSE FLAG INCOMING
FALSE FLAG INCOMING
>FALSE FLAG INCOMING
FALSE FLAG INCOMING
>FALSE FLAG INCOMING
FALSE FLAG INCOMING
>FALSE FLAG INCOMING
FALSE FLAG INCOMING
>FALSE FLAG INCOMING
FALSE FLAG INCOMING
>FALSE FLAG INCOMING
FALSE FLAG INCOMING
>FALSE FLAG INCOMING
FALSE FLAG INCOMING
>FALSE FLAG INCOMING
FALSE FLAG INCOMING
>FALSE FLAG INCOMING

do you have any idea how many sickos who killed one or more people took direct reference to /b/?

last one i can remember was some idiot from germany, near where i live, who couragously stabbed the neighbour's infant in the eye and multiple times to death, and then went to hide at some neet friend of his who sheltered him, untill he also killed that poor guy. he calls himself Jow Forums incarnate. literally.

did you notice any change since then? this whole website attracts the scumiest of scum and weirdest of the weird, everyone knows that. still no reason to shut down the whole site and take away the innocent 99.99%'s hobby

pewdiepie's subreddit is basically a mix of Jow Forums and milliondollarextreme.
so i second this.

>Jow Forums will be removed
like it was so many times

>where will we go
Original Napster

>innocent 99.9%

I doubt the majority’s innocence greatly.

PURGE NOW

>OP: Give me information goyim
KYS nigger

Into the streets to shitpost with the blood of our enemies. I can't wait.

i thought the very same thing while typing that, but i guess you know what i mean

well probably just go to every youtube video and harass the shit out of the comments section

Last one was like a month ago, killed his stepdad with a fire extinguisher.

I'm going to raid a knitting forum

I'm still sad about Twitter banning my @Sgt4chan account.

>1 post by this id
>datamine
>demoralization
>fake news
into the shitter

Jow Forums, and especially Jow Forums, will never be deleted.

We are a containment site. If they shut us down, they know that all of our "far right views" would just infect the rest of the internet.

In fact, Jow Forums being shut down would be the best possible thing that could happen, because we actually might get motivated and do something with our lives. And that is the absolute last thing they want. They want us right here, on our asses, every day and every night.
So no, don't worry. Your Mongolian basket weaving forum isn't going anywhere.

some of you guys are alright
dont go to 4channel tomorrow

Attached: 1527323450950.jpg (1000x559, 52K)

I understand your reasoning but I don’t agree. I think this place is kept up because of what I wrote here It’s a government honeypot and mass propaganda tool

You can just tell by comparing posts with american flags vs others. There’s some extreme shilling going on from them.

Except the last couple times when it was down everybody just went to you know where for the whole duration. Maybe it wasn't down for long enough?

I'm going to your house to fuck your mum

Phew thanks user. I just called off of 4channel all next week.

>Adam Lanza shooting

LOL

What shooting?

Attached: 1545694176462-pol.jpg (762x1024, 203K)

I honestly hope they shut this place down.

Then I can immediately sprout wings into other forums, motorcycles, indoor gardening, hobbies, maternity, literature, local outdoor, car repair, etc forums

I wonder how fun it would be to subvert their current event sections and redpill them on the fucking rat kikes.

Go ahead mordecai goldbergowitzstein, shut this site down.

I’ll light the fire in several dozen new locations.

Adam Lanza is David Hogg

The white house shilling came 'after' we created Trump, not before. We pushed Trump because it was fucking hilarious, the the nigger actually started doing real damage to liberals. Every day in original TG was a joy to behold.

Interesting outlook

the 4plebs archives will be destroyed, everything before January will be wiped out. the destruction of 4plebs will be the biggest attempt at shutting it all, to destroy our past by erasing it.

it will happen, nothing can prevent this.

Should raid 4channel and destroy it

When?

soon enough this month. once it happens, everyone will have to start all over again from nothing.

>t. guy who writes about Jow Forums

If you dont know, you dont belong.

If they eliminate our past, we will eliminate their future.

Thats when we all go to reddit for payback and eventually make a comfy spot on cripplechan.

This.

>how do you do fellow four channers? where would this population go if they couldn't go here? Please tell me for my arti- own self interest my fellow magapedes. :7)

they will try anyway out of damage control. and they already tried to attack one of my friends. the battle will begin soon.

I hope so, I'm ready to kill Jews.

I like this response, it's very poetic in a Turner Diaries kind of way

me too. and my friend will be ready to kill jews too, he is very motivated to kill them now since jews stole his name.

yeah, he's a tripfag. and tripfags are unbearable and deserve hate, but still, he was attacked by JIDF, trying to make slide threads and claiming he's a jew to attack him while using his name. it was fucking obvious for anyone who is not a jew or cuck, that it was a huge false flag.

after 4plebs will be raided and destroyed, i will still spread picrel, if i ever see another impersonator. other people who saved it, will do too.

Attached: 1546123067411.png (3272x6564, 2.38M)

Mlpol.net is the bunker.

The "Sgt Jow Forums" guy was immediately memory holed, that was some failed MKUltra shit, no one here talks like that.

or if Jow Forums goes down, we can make a new one.

Sorry I meant James Holmes for that TDKR shooting

faggot shill if you don't know where to go by now
you some kike trying to infiltrate another board
fucking die normie

speaking of TDKR, the moments we live now are when Gotham was in ruins and Batman took the bomb.

youtu.be/mKruTde5LdE

Life.

>OP
>This thread
>These posts
i came here from the smell of burning faggot ass

as burning as all the shills who tried to attack my friend and he BTFO'd them. see:

>hey friend, long time no see

Attached: 57657.jpg (534x401, 22K)