Why are women attracted to dominant men?

Why are women attracted to dominant men?

Attached: 7b9.jpg (326x326, 15K)

They're biologically programmed to desire a partner who will protect and provide for them. A limpwristed pussy can't do that.

Do you mean sexually, personality or success wise?

Although a lot are attracted to the first 2 it's not universal. The final one is and it's because they want the best for their kids.

no one wants to hangout with a pussy

what are you talking about men love them

*pussy man

Appearantly if youre good at fucking, women like you more. I want to do that this summer see who likes it. Im no virgin but it would be hot if that happend.

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 60K)

I've seen dominant women attracted to weak men.

Yeah the ones that force you to cross dress or whatever. I try to let them be and not get in too deep

Attached: Muh dream.webm (720x720, 1.54M)

Personally I like it because I got someone that will look out for me. They take charge, even if they don’t know wtf they are doing they’ll jump right into anything trying. And dominant men have a sense of loyalty I haven’t seen anywhere else.

>Yeah the ones that force you to cross dress or whatever.
what where do i find these women?

Art shows and rich areas. If they do drugs and are almost a 9 then yeah boom.

I don't really like extremely dominant men.
I like someone that is more of a switch.
Sometimes I like feeling like I'm taken care of, and sometimes I want to take care of someone else.
Sometimes I just like to be dominated and fucked until I can't walk straight, and then sometimes I just want a guy to lay his head in my lap while I rub his cock with one hand and play with his hair with the other.

I do agree that really dominant men seem a bit more loyal than more submissive men, as said.

This makes sense as to why I had many partners in college.

Only time I was ever disloyal was when they were cheating on me. At which point my heart broke and I would abandon them.

Ive met some. I dont fuck em cause its like...bad....i just talk to em theyre, interesting.

I hate how dating culture is so dangerous now. Im afraid of being accused of raping someone despite consent or whatever. It pisses me off how girls here think theyre too good but its obvious they want to fuck. I reciprocate properly but they are emotionally immature to respond. I dont want to deal with the blue guys cause some crazy bitch wants to see me behind bars. Sometimes you have to go to different places to improve dating, hopefully I can reach that soon.

brb going to art shows. Can't wait to be used and abused.

Enjoy yourself. Make sure they're spoiled and have daddy issues. Thats like, the key there or whatever.

>Make sure they're spoiled and have daddy issues
I thought that type liked to get choked and spat on.

You need to stop reading incel fantasies on Jow Forums.

They need to feel safe enough to be pregnant for 9 months.

Look, ima explain something to you.
How a strip operates is how men and women interact at best. It’s like a multi faceted metaphor.

Notice the bouncer? That vibe is what makes pussies wet. He might not be pretty or nice, but he can kick your shit in anyday.

What country are you from?

The internet is bullshit at giving advice, get out of here. There are different ways to be dominant, you don't need to be a big, strong, good looking guy. Don't play people's games, play your own.

Dominant women tend to be attracted to even more dominant men tho

To op: most women (and men) want to be told what to do, not in an authoritarian way but in a "it's comfortable if someone else does all the ground work and takes the decision" way. So both sexes are attracted to that, but women more than men since they aren't socially conditioned to take the lead in relationships.

why?

I'm ugly as fuck and borderline lad, playing my own game is what made me a 26 yo virgin who's gonna off himself before 30.

I like feeling safe and protected.

Also less effort and thinking for me because he just tells me what to do and I listen.

Well I'm a few years younger than you and not a virgin, but haven't got laid in +3 years without paying.

Why does it bother you so much that you don't get attention from girls? Are you sure you're not going to be dissapointed once you have it? What would you want from a woman, were you to have one?

>Also less effort and thinking for me
I feel this lies at the core of it. basically
>how lazy can I be while still snagging a bf

I know its not fully true, the solution is to go different places. I just have to be patient I guess.
It depends if their dad is a molester ok sure, but idk if their dad is rich different story ppl are different.

>Why do you feel bad about missing out on one of the core needs of human beings (being loved and desired)

Dunno chief beats me

This is an oversimplification of the concept of domination and how it relates to our current social climate. In the modern world, "dominant" can mean a lot of things. It isn't just dominion over other people. It can be dominion over a career, a hobby, sport, or even yourself. Domination, in its most broadest of contexts is simply a mastery over an external force. Are women attracted to men who dominate other men? No. That statement is too generalized to be accurate. A more accurate statement would be that women are attracted to men who show that they are willing and able to exercise control over their lives whether that be over people, places or things. I'm sure in ancient times a man who dominated over other people was inherently attractive and obviously necessary for survival but that isn't the world we live in anymore. Dismissing the minutiae of human relationships by broadly stating "we're biologically programmed to like this, this and this" is drastically oversimplified. A lot of factors go into choosing a partner these days and for a great deal of modern women the ability to crush another man with your bare hands just isn't high on the list anymore. Life occurs far beyond the metrics that this board thinks it does.

I’m curious what country you are from...

Thoughts adv? Pic related is for veronica. Im a gamer afterall. We live in a society by the by.

Attached: 20180827_045040.jpg (346x144, 23K)

nz but why?

That's okay, you need to be tougher I think, girls and sex aren't everything, you should know by 26, if not, then dress, look, act badass and confident, and get girls. You don't need to be big and good looking. That's nonsense.

I remember being desperate as fuck for girls then after speaking out to one girl, getting laid with the girl who had been my crush for 3 years and being bored as fuck and thinking I'd rather be playing guitar, videogames or getting drunk with friends

Let me tell you back then I was 17, dressed like maniac with combat boots and almost shaved head and hadn't showed for a weak, I had the most disgusting agressive & dismissive personality, was a short skinny guy and I still got laid, her being a year older than me

You can do it man, let your fear and desperation push you towards talking to a girl though, not the opposite, and places like THIS, they tell how you need to be, that if you're not like this or this you don't stand a chance, so instead of improving you retreat further back and get nowhere

try the news, asshole.

To someone who has them they aren't everything, to someone who hasn't feel sexually attractive or desire in his entire life it's a bigger deal.

You're a moron. Statistically, you're more likely to actually be raped than falsely arrested or convicted of rape. No matter what kind of retarded Jow Forums conspiracies you throw around the fact remains that false rape cases are statistically rare. You're more likely to be falsely accused of literally dozens of other crimes. Also, in order to be falsely accused of rape you'd need to convince a woman to have sex with you, you aspie fuckface.

But I haven't got laid in more than 3 years without paying, I know what it's like to not speak to anyone outside your house for weeks, being suicidal for more than a year, being eternally angry, not being able to move on, being desperate as fuck, scared to talk to people on the edge of vomiting, all of this was after getting laid

It's okay, no one's perfect, everyone has their share of fuckups, you don't suck, you're okay, you just have to acknowledge your weaknesses and your strenghts and keep doing your thing,

not everyone has to be a loud dumbass monkey who spends his time in a gym and walks around with a smile, being loved by people for a whole lot of nothing while you work you ass off and never get accepted

You can get become something good out of this

Nice guys make you feel comfortable, secure and loved which makes it really difficult to have constant personal dramas and throw cocktails in their face.

Its way too late for me tho, at 26 I am such a fucking dumpster fire both emotionally and at work that it's crazy.

I've already made my peace with going before 30, I'm a gigantic loser. I work a shitty job, have friends that hate me and I'm generally an incredibly unpleasant person

Women are definitely attracted to men who exude dominance, but it has to be a certain 'type' of dominance. I'll explain: attractive dominance is the type of dominance where a guy is visually respected by his friends/familiy and that the people he interacts with are willing to follow his lead if the situation calls for it. He is not arrogant, people just respect and follow him because of his charismatic and intelligent demeanor. This type of dominance is called 'alpha-behavior' and it gets girls wetter than a swimming pool.

The other type of dominance which is not very attractive is arrogance and narcissism. People who are arrogant can sometimes exude dominance over other people but it is obvious he is just a narcissist douchebag who tries to force his beliefs on other people. Don't be this guy.

Not him and this is purely anecdotal but I personally know three guys who've been falsely accused of rape. Only one of them ever actually had an authority step in, the other two just suffered the social consiquences.

Narcissist individuals tend to have loads of success with the opposing sex though.

Bump

That may be true, but they are attracting thots, not LTR material

you can also view it like this:
'attractive dominant' people seek control over themselves and, as a result, have a confident personality that draws other people in.
the 'arrogant and narcisstic dominant' people seek control over others to feed their own ego. only people with low self-worth are drawn to these people, as says.

Thots are better than nothing. Also not really plenty of LTR material that just want somebody to take care of them

>Thots are better than nothing
Having a headache is not better than nothing, you are wasting your time. Id rather use my hand than deal with one

Shows strength

You could know 80 dudes that were falsely accused of rape. It still doesn't change the statistics.

what most anons dont get is that every woman is different, some like dominant men yes, but 99% of the time you just come off as rapey