LONDON NO LONGER THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL CITY BECAUSE OF BREXIT

Fuck you rural retards

Attached: 4L_7Tjn3VWF.png (750x1334, 270K)

I would blame the shitskin infestation for it but whatever

London’s a shit hole and you know it. You don’t have knife crime, acid attacks and muslim trucks of peace in Tokyo.

The City of London retains its title as the capital of satanic Jewish finance.

How is Seoul a top powerful city? Also, no Moscow and Beijing?

lmao imagine being beaten by New York

>Most powerful cities
By what metrics?

New York is a shithole

You ever been there? Theres this Coex mall that's so big it's a fucking maze.

And tell us how this affects your life? It doesn’t in any form? Ok, thanks. Great thread.

I mean, at least Berlin should be above it in this ranking. Not to mention Beijing, makes little sense. Those two are much more powerful both in terms of political and economical capabilities.

But they have sex museum

Attached: ArtCam_20171125151123.jpg (1920x1080, 136K)

About 40% of bankers voted to leave, probably more who wouldn’t admit it openly. Obviously the banks needed to act gutted to maintain a polite EU relationship

London is a Muslim nigger shithole.

If those are the top 2, then that entire list is full of shitholes.

>London’s a shit hole and you know it.
The #2 London is the City of London Corporation London, not Sadiq Khan's Greater Shithole London which is just Western Mumbai .

As if London has mattered since places like NYC, Tokyo, Shanghai, and literal hellholes like LA and San Fran have existed.

Even Dallas and Houston have a higher percentage of rich people than London now. The Clinton's alone put Little Rock on the map of 'wealthy' and 'powerful' places.

London is poor. Only the Queen is rich.

what the fuck does "powerful" mean in this context

crime index

their power is in "diversity" because remember: diversity is our strength

Or because it is now a paki city.

Amen

>4/10 bankers voted Leave
I know I did.

Attached: 4L_tca5rsCB.jpg (480x480, 25K)

We are talking buying power lad

Ha posting coke when ur coke is at least 30% horseshit.
Fuck off paki nigger.

why be obsessed over being "the most powerful"?
sounds like you're trying to compensate for something else, like a small penis or flat chest

Seoul is massively important in Pacific maritime logistics and is an economic powerhouse. There's a reason there was so much talk in the '90s and '00s about South Korea rising as a power, as well as HK, Taiwan, and (I think) Singapore

Maybe it's your country's insistance on taking in 3rd worlders cus "there's no difference between them and us" that made London a shit place to live?

FPBP and checked

>Fuck you rural retards
So where does your food grow? Where does cattle roam?

Attached: B3C35721-F300-41EE-B4F3-D2EDEC1BF6B7.jpg (480x360, 33K)

A list of white cities compiled by whites. Didn't realize Koreans and Japanese were so eager to be bleached.