Hungary

I'm curious what outsiders know about Hungary. Go wild anons

Attached: 49841129_2253608591582849_3900169521285038080_n.jpg (700x393, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailynewshungary.com/hungary-ready-to-advance-cooperation-with-turkic-states-says-orban-in-kyrgyzstan/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungary_in_World_War_II
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magyarization
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.mgh-bibliothek.de/dokumente/a/a011458.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwjE78Cls9TfAhWFKiwKHRRmCPgQFjAMegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw1DF_hUcFzxoHjsp8p9JKse
youtube.com/watch?v=V4ur-6HByR8
arcanum.hu/hu/online-kiadvanyok/Lexikonok-magyar-etimologiai-szotar-F14D3/cs-F1B10/csorba-F1BDE/
discovery.ucl.ac.uk/13015/1/13015.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We don't think about you unless it's to make a joke about your name.

Probably the only country on this planet that has a more unhealthy diet than the average amerimutt

If you're hungarian, over the age of 50 and don't have stomach ulcers you're in the minority

Hungarians came from Urals.

That's what Romanians mistake for muh Mongolia.

I had a Hungarian friend at school who was proud of his grandpa running a Nazi concentration camp

we don't mistake anything, but it's funnier this way. you have to go back, tho.
>what were greater Hungary's neighbors?
>China South, Russia North

I love you goys!
Too bad you cucked to Catholicism, we could have been great together.

Irrelevant shithole filled with inbred caucasians of the lowest order that barely function in decrepit poverty ridden landscape conversing in a dialect that is boderline satanic.

They just sprouted from the ground you dumb Russian.

PROUD TURK NATION
KARA BOGA

Fuck off leaf.
Thou shall not sow dissension among us!

t. American
>Hungary
Is it lunch time?

Apu, you know where to find the loo.

>Hungarians consider themselves late descendants of Attila, of Hun-Turkic origin, and Hungarian is a relative of Turkic languages

dailynewshungary.com/hungary-ready-to-advance-cooperation-with-turkic-states-says-orban-in-kyrgyzstan/

Budapest is so underrated. Do you paprika boys like Americans? I need a place to seek refuge when Texas becomes Mexico

Gorgeous bridges, pushy beggars (not as bad as America though), corrupt racist politicians (Orban). Fucked over hard enough by commies that you forgot how bad the hard right can be. I like the bignums on the currency but that probably sucks for you. Great subway. Only was there once, so I don't really know much about actual life.

Goulash, Based Orban, Buda & Pest, Barbara Palvin

Thanks for building the most beautiful city in Serbia, Novi Sad

I like you Magyars but I know you hate us Serbs
If Serbia becomes a Muslim shit hole (again) please invade us and take your land back
You’re good people(even the American Hungarian Jews I’ve met were based)
Continue to keep it real

You are always very hungary

they are mentally ill gypsies

Attached: hungary eurovision 2017.jpg (1280x640, 103K)

oh and paprika

paprika is bretty gud and goes with almost everything

Grandparents were Hungarians and they hated leftists and communists and my grandfathers oldest brother fought near stalingrad

You have to go back

Attached: 154407276352.jpg (596x784, 143K)

hehe upvoted!

A C C U R A T E

There are vulcano in Szigliget

thanks! XDDDD

But you cling to your Hunnish ancestry as if you were nonwhite, so what should anyone think? You tell me Atila.

They are brainwashed.
A Hungarian / Magyar woman killed Attila on their wedding night back when they were inhabiting what is today Eastern Romania, Moldova and South-west Ukraine.
FFS Hungarian means Chased by Huns.

Are you fucking kidding me? Jidanis is the biggest pro-Magyar shit.

Amerimutts dont think about anything

There was a a tasty red sauce there heavy on the paprika. Forget it’s name.
Pest is fine. I wouldn’t go back as a top choice, Croatia is better for tourism.

Depends on where you are at in America if their beggars are aggressive or not.

Hungary? More like Hungypsy.

Attached: hungypsy.jpg (700x393, 80K)

Also produced some pretty based people like Horthy and Orbán.

Fuck off Mutt!
Hungarians are based and redpilled.

Yeah sadly all our vulcanos are dead no action for us

We hate gypsies what u on about

Horthy literally betrayed Hitler and was put under house arrest, and Orban is literally a gyppo.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungary_in_World_War_II

>Hitler discovered this betrayal
>When Soviet forces began threatening Hungary, an armistice was signed between Hungary and the USSR by Regent Miklós Horthy. Soon afterward, Horthy's son was kidnapped by German commandos and Horthy was forced to revoke the armistice.

lol

The russians weren't even at their gates and the backstabbing gypsies already betrayed them.

Attached: orban gypsy 2.jpg (400x524, 44K)

Horty should never be associated with Orban.
One was a psycho-cuck the other one is an awesome president for his people.

Very little. Every Hungarian woman I've ever met though as been 10/10 or close to it.

What about the Cuman Turks?

I know Budapest is an ancient important city filled with culture and such is that in Hungary?

>Hungarians are based and redpilled.

Go back to India Csaba.

Attached: hungary.jpg (837x600, 74K)

I know budapest has a bunch of whores and drugs.
I know a couple of hungarians, they're quite cool.
Their leader seemed based at first, but then i saw him sucking netanyahoo's dick

Fuck you pajeet, back to your shithole

You hate yourselves? Explains your high suicide rate.

Attached: hungarians are gypsies.png (439x871, 352K)

Why do you hate gypsies?
All people of Hungary have Hungarian citizenship and the same goes for all countries which have them from Russia to Spain.

Because they are them.

Attached: hungarians.jpg (600x360, 55K)

Attached: average hungarian.jpg (760x449, 48K)

All I know is that you guys are like the Russians and other eastern European states. Mostly Arab admixture, squat a lot, and write in jibberish. But my people lost a war against emu's so I can't throw stones.

Attached: 1538659742365.png (2345x1118, 1.49M)

Sorry my Mutt friend, you cannot sow dissension among Romanians and Hungarians.

Oh and EVERY Hungarian I ever met was Jewish. Idk why. I've NEVER met a Hungarian who isn't Jewish yet.

This always makes me laugh.

>hungry is white! white!!!
>[throat singing intensifies]

Quite annoying and autistic but overall okay I guess.

Hungypsians do a good enough job of that themselves. You're such a goddamn cuck.

Attached: hungypsian butthurt in 2018.jpg (584x779, 358K)

We wuz cucked to Austrians and shiet?
Ditch Catholicism and join Romania you faggots!

You are the cuck mutt boi. You have no clue how many times the Hungarians and Szekely have joined Vlachs in battle.

I know the language sounds like Finnish if you speak behind a closed door and I can't distinguish the sounds well enough.

Based and redpilled

>not even white
>not even aryan
>dravidian mixed race shithole
> 80 IQ
SUPERPOWER 2020

Huns and Avars did nit have the Hungarian - magyar language. Earlier inhabitants, over whom they ruled spoke it. Same for Bulgarians, their language is not turkic but the name Bulgar - Bolgor is.

Budapest is infested with chinks now.

So-so. Genetic tests have shown that most graves are of Caucasian white origin, and the ruling family of Árpád House was also.

There is more mixing. And also a lot of high achievers are leaving the country. So it is slowly but steadily becoming a shithole too. is also correct.

That is a Romanian name and those bois are not gypsies. Ciorba Robert is the name of the deceased Romanian.

I like you guys, your president seems pretty based

Attached: 9f36ee7bb-2145-4f06-9b88-ee0b7cdb258d.png (6460x3480, 2.18M)

It's because they assimilated en masse gypsies and jews, not even joking. They gave all jews citizenship to increase the number of "Hungarians" in greater Hungary so they wouldn't be a minority. It still failed, lol, so now they're stuck being brown and jewish. But on the other hand every Hungarian who has ever achieved anything of note has been jewish (von Neumann, Erdos), so that's a plus.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magyarization

Attached: magyarization.jpg (1366x768, 439K)

The only thing I know is from Crusader Kings 2. You had the same religion as the Mongols and many steppe nomads before Christianity; Tengrism.

Attached: Haram.webm (1280x720, 2.06M)

Stop spreading disinformation, gypsy shill. It's a Hungarian name common in their country and the etymology has nothing to do with ciorba.

God is fixing his mistakes.

Attached: suicides-europe.jpg (1260x1260, 344K)

>Beke Poraira
>Romanian

imagine trying this hard

I wish Brazil and Hungary became friends.

Pretty decent minor nation to play in HOI4 if you ask me.

Attached: 1509920929989.jpg (1080x1089, 332K)

Sziget

The cuck is you, who defend a psychopathic race that want to destroy your country. But who am I kidding, you're that hungypsian hiding behind a Romanian flag anyway.

Attached: tricou.jpg (637x429, 60K)

Attached: 1545256795756.jpg (2048x1533, 1.3M)

My sister was in Budapest for about a year and a half. She said it still looked like commies were in power.

Scapami-as pula in mata de bozgor infect, sa ma cac pe toata rasa ta de tigano-chinez corcit. Tin sa iti reamintesc ca transilvania nu se mai intoarce la ungaria pentru ca nu a fost a ei niciodata

Home of Elie Wiesel. And let's not forget George Soros. Hungary is a kike state, home to the most evil kikes in existence. Says something about the country.

not surprising.

Attached: 1543461935656.png (2648x2608, 390K)

Ciorba is Hungarian name?
Those bois look awfully Romanian.

Based.

Attached: romanian land.jpg (2255x1704, 2.63M)

You care about your country but your job markets are a bit corrupted.

wut?

Only 2 times because turks were threatening their empire bozgor san.

You mean they look like you, hungypsian.

You have to go back.

Attached: gabor vona hungarian white nationalist politician.jpg (1000x665, 243K)

I know Hungarians denied their own history.
The funniest part is that 2 unbiased sources mention our first battle but both are considered to be "more fiction than reality".

1. Is "Gesta Hungarorum"
2. Is chronic of Nestor, kievan rus
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.mgh-bibliothek.de/dokumente/a/a011458.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwjE78Cls9TfAhWFKiwKHRRmCPgQFjAMegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw1DF_hUcFzxoHjsp8p9JKse

Page 62

Attached: IMG_20190104_171912_370.jpg (1080x546, 218K)

Hey dont attack gypsies mate they are our friends too and romanian like us.

lmao coming from an indian!! do you even see how ridiculous you look?

no matter how much you shit yourself and cry about it, you'll never be european, dalit-chinkoid mutt

Attached: 339aa01e2feb8560026606791fc093f2.png (261x214, 96K)

Hungarians hate Gesta Hungarorym because it mentions how Vlachs, aka Romanians, were in Transylvania, when Hungarians zerg rushed in Central Europe.

No, but Csorba is. It means chipped, jagged. All the "ciorbas" in Romania and Slovakia actually came from Hungary, not even joking.

Seriously why the fuck don't you go back? It worked out for this bozgor and he's happier than ever.

youtube.com/watch?v=V4ur-6HByR8

Just go, things will be better for you there.

I am not a rroma but a romanian, you just need to understand we always integrate minorities and made them romanian, just look at how many were when we formed our nation after WW1.

Esti dus cu pluta baiete. Invata niste istorie.
Transilvania a fost Ungureasca doar pentru o scurta perioada pe vremea AUSTRO-Ungariei.
Ungaria a fost in mare parte condusa de Regi Vlahi din Transilvania cum ar fi Sfantul Stefan si dinastia Corvinilor.

Ciorba isn't a Romanian word you fag, we already had this conversion before
Like always:
Bozgor gets BTFO
He leaves
Comes again

It's funny how their whole historiography did a complete 180 once they saw their power threatened and nationalist interests emerged.

Attached: Wallachen Gelou - Geschichte der Ungarn - Horvath - translated.jpg (1012x1258, 717K)

Not true, sometimes I think about how hungry I am.

arcanum.hu/hu/online-kiadvanyok/Lexikonok-magyar-etimologiai-szotar-F14D3/cs-F1B10/csorba-F1BDE/
Here, now kys

ive lived in hungary. hungarians are a fascinating people. they seem to think if someone steals something from you its your fault for not protecting it well enough. norwegians in general seem to think hungary is a scary place but in my entire time there i didnt see a single fight, didnt see anyone get shot, didnt see anyone get arrested even. it was kind of disappointing to be honest

hungarian food is absolute inedible garbage, theres gypsies everywhere, the subways stink of piss and shitskins but all in all its a great place, nice people, very cheap food and cheap pubs, cheap restaurants with great food. just dont order any traditional hungarian food because its all nomad tier critter food, literally

also fucking based orban. the soros puppet posters are hilarious

look up Theodor (Tivadar) Herzl bro you are in for a treat

I'm not Bozgor you dumb Mutt.
The historical truth is that we ruled Hungary through our Transylvanian Lords like Saint Stephen and the Corvin dynasty.

Source of book, it's from the 1850s.

Let me also add that their whole "Crown of St Stephen" is a lie and wasn't even worn by him.

discovery.ucl.ac.uk/13015/1/13015.pdf

And these indoctrinated gypsies accept whatever their jingoistic government tells them.

Attached: cover.png (442x686, 589K)

Si ma-ta e condusa de palosul meu voinic in pat. Explica-mi ce legatura au corvinii si sfantul stefan cu transilvania fiind detinuta de ungaria

I know your country is very right wing and I've heard some darkies here say how they don't like hungarians, which makes me think they're pretty based
have never actually met one irl and other than that i know nothing