is white male, asian female desireable?

Attached: wmaf.jpg (1024x764, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_J5sRlAJG9k?t=89
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Indian
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Eat shit and die chink

No, you weeaboo faggot

there are already far too many people in HK.

Attached: 46802630_1782343115224748_6547985119460720640_n.jpg (612x960, 44K)

What if im already mating with a big bobs chinese girl? what do?

yes, it can be.

Spotted the white roasties

Attached: 1545244890548.jpg (1023x1331, 314K)

Off yourself, race traitor.

If you're a faggot who can't compete for white women, yes.

She looks like my adopted cousin that I wanna fuck

Fuck no. I hate gooks, especially Koreans and Thais. Fuck KPOP!

Attached: Heritage To Toilet.png (965x1250, 40K)

hahahah as if you wouldn't fuck a hot thicc chinese girl with DDs, using your 7 inch white cock to conquer her?? loser, at least im doing it, you're just a virgin LOL

Absolutely. This pairing will breed the master race. You strip the empathy and Christianity out of white people and give them the cohesive ability to work together like asians, you you'll have the best race on the planet.

Big boob azn = ok to marry
Small boob azn = not ok

A healthy relationship between two people that care for and respect each other is desirable.

why don't men have lips

agreed, amen brother. gonna inseminate my DDs chinese gf

pic for reference lol

Attached: boobs.jpg (1159x720, 113K)

Desirable for submissive Asian women who desire a white man to dominate and control them. Desirable for a white man to get a weaker woman who wont talk back or argue with you.

depends what I'm doing with them
>being nice and kind to them
no
>chopping them up into little pieces and sticking their heads on a spike
yes

this is the result
no the super majority of babies aren't getting any smart with these pairings

Attached: 1546580855518.jpg (250x250, 73K)

I've been on every continent of women.
It depends on the woman.
Sluts are everywhere.
And there's a slut in every woman too.
Question is if its her primary offering or not

imagine cutting them off though

Any pairing is desirable so long as it isn't because of a fetish or as a rebellion.
Just because the kikes want you to think race mixing is rampant isn't true.
MOST people stick to their own race.

Wm with any female is better than WF with any male

You bug loving retard. You keep fooling yourself with pictures of plastic insects. It's only going to hurt you when you find out the truth. Well you would find out the truth if you ever actually left your house. And I'm a dude, I just see Asians for what they are; scum.

american fetus are getting uglier

I bet an Asian would give you the exact same yet invreted version of hat pic.

Damn you people here are the intellectual bottom of the barrel

average bong poster has an IQ of at least 120

average german poster is cucked into oblivion and is unable to stop cucking themselves

this
the Jews are scared of the hapa

2/10

>120
don't make me laugh island inbred

yes, yes it is.

>REEEEEEEEEEE
lol

no because hapa genes are horrifying and you'll end up with an eliot rodgers

even though most of my posts are just pure unintelligible nonsense, i'm 135
120 is the bare minimum really
you will learn to fear the anglo

>they're just like us, only yellow

strong disagree.

It's funny. I never liked Asians. I always thought they looked like rats or some kind of dogs. Never had yellow fever. Close friend of mine did once he went to college on the east coast. I thought it was pretty sickening. Then I ended up marrying an Asian. Go figure.

Still never had yellow fever, though. And my wife said she's never dated anyone who had dated an Asian before (because yellow fever is a fucking fetish, and fetishes are fucking degenerate). And I know for certain that if she weren't absolutely Americanized in every way, we never would have dated: I can't stand girls with accents or ones who can't relate with me culturally. Fuck them.

Find someone you love, anons. If she happens to be a chink, whatever. Just make sure she's redpilled as fuck.

Only if you’re an anime obsessed retard

All white men should get married & have kids with a non-white woman

Imagine it

No.

Wh*tes shouldn't dilute the Asian gene pool

>redpilled
>racemixing
this is you brain on la creatura de los americanos

Yuropoors have been conquering foreign women far longer and at a much grater rate than White Americans have

elaborate

>you will learn to fear the anglo

youtu.be/_J5sRlAJG9k?t=89

>met my Chinese gf as her teacher at one of those English training centers
>she was 21 and I was a little older.
>She had big boobs so I immediately focused on her, and she also had an eye for me.
>I could have fucked any of the girls there, as there were some hot college students outright lusting for my dick
>I chose to just be with my gf because she had huge boobs and was cute af.
>We'd try to keep it a secret but by the end everyone knew I was banging her.
>We'd sometimes go up a nearby stairwell that wasnt used and I'd pull down her panties with her dress still on and ram my 7 inch cock in her between classes.
>One time I was pumping her hard and some random chinese guy walks in on us, but didnt say anything, we just left lol.
>I wonder if he told his friends he saw my big cock inside her and told his friends. We're kinda into exhibitionism, and I wonder if there would be people willing to watch us have sex.

>On our first date we had a nice dinner and romantic time, then I took her to my home and we fucked like rabbits. >
Made me feel so alpha to fuck a big tits chinese girl on the first date, and from then she wouldnt leave my side.
>waiting to make her pregnant now

These days when people ask how we met and I tell her she was my student, people seem shocked or something, but theres nothing to be ashamed of, right? Anyway, I've got more stories to tell if theres any interest. I guess most girls I've been with have been asian.

you mean """white""" spaniards who have been our enemy since 1000 years ago and their actions have nothing to do with me

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Indian

That's just India alone

! ! !
memory hole pls

Yeah stay down dog. It's better for you

pic related, looked like my gf's boobs. can provide proof if waned

Attached: shiori.jpg (640x853, 111K)