Federal workers are turning out to be the scum of the working class

They aren't making Americans feel bad for them they are making them hate them more than they already do. These lazy pieces of shit swore an oath to service our gov and look at them. No fucking back bone no work ethic. They are already crying. Absolutely disgusting. Fuck Federal workers WE DONT FEEL BAD FOR YOU FAGGOTS.

Attached: 4A6364E3-732A-4C08-A349-7D8BBB9DDF11.jpg (750x1031, 355K)

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2008/08/reagan-fires-11-000-striking-air-traffic-controllers-aug-5-1981-012292
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Turning out to be? Where have you been all these years? The overwhelming majority of federal workers are fat nigger women who do the least amount of work possible, fuck shit up all the time, and nobody can fire them.

weird, parasites who leech blood (tax) money for a living are parasites? damn I guess we should fire them all then!

I'm 27 I'm just realizing this shit. Redpills are a little hard to swallow at times.

Attached: Press T to Snap on a Cunt.png (897x563, 1006K)

PATCO. Ring a bell?

>Turning out to be
user I....

It really is horrible. I hate having to deal with ANY of them. I left a job over these bitches. Once more than one gets in to an office environment, good fucking luck. They will bully and threaten until every new hire is another blobby black bitch with 'dey keeds at home and no dad. They come and go as they please, they cover for each other, and they slack off until things are so damned bad the white people in the office have to do their work for them because otherwise the whole unit would be in trouble. And if you say a single word of complaint to these bitches, they go straight to Human Resources with lies about racial discrimination. They're absolutely horrible.

I hope Trump rapes them like Reagan did.

When will you people learn that whether its a cop, a nigger on wellfare, a judge, a beaurocrat, or any federal job, they are just parasites on a middle class. They vote for their interests to remain a parasite eternally or until the host collapses. When you go out into public, realize these people arent your friends, they are the enemy. These people would steal from you and your family to pay their paychecks with glee on their faces, because they are not americans, they are traitorous parasites that need to be violently and painfully removed.

Would you work if your employer stopped paying you?

Reagan firing all of those pilots was one of his more Chad moves. Fuck unions.

Privatize it. Fuck them.

The only way to get rid of worthless federal employees is a government shutdown. Eventually they will quit and get new jobs. You can't fire them it's basically impossible.

Who's making them work? Are atcs not allowed to leave their jobs? Is Wal-Mart too good for them?

Also ATC make a literal boatload of money if they're so irresponsible they live paycheck to paycheck I don't think they are fit to serve in the first place.

hi Anne

>Median salary 124k
Damn that's way more than I thought

Twitter can verify if its you but not if your a human.

Attached: IMG_1868.jpg (2416x2028, 818K)

hello parasite

>Also ATC make a literal boatload of money if they're so irresponsible they live paycheck to paycheck I don't think they are fit to serve in the first place.
>>Median salary 124k
>Damn that's way more than I thought

wow fuck these people, literally doing the work an algorithm can do for 100k+? fire em all and outsource the work to a computer

EMPLOYMENT FOR THE UNEMPLOYABLE

The sob stories about Federal employees in the DC area living paycheck to paycheck. DC is an expensive place to live. They get paid good money. The people who run the government are living paycheck to paycheck----great people to have in charge. Great decision makers.

>TFW went all the way through the ATC hiring process, passed the test and all, waited months for my approval letter, and then was told that although I met all of the qualifications, someone else was selected before me

Good and fuck them! Pretty sure they gave my position to a diversity hire anyway!

Attached: 8398435.jpg.png (800x585, 491K)

>federal employee unions
This kind of cancer should not exist.

No one has to work without pay. If my job stoped paying me I would stop working.

What these entitled cunts are demanding is to be paid for a job we as a society determined to be unnecessary. we have told them to fuck off, but like cockroaches they are still there.

That's just base salary their total compensation is easily 200k+ on average and most of them are getting 20+ hours of overtime a week in addition to that.

This! Fuck the government. Cut it in half and then throw both half’s in the trash.

The government has become a threat to our liberties. The police are crooked, the military refuses to defend the boarders. Why the fuck are we paying so much and getting nothing back?

>Federal workers are turning out to be the scum of the working class
They always were, you fucking idiot. Kill your parents for telling you lies your whole life.

Attached: UNIPARTIES.png (352x254, 180K)

Based and checked.
Based and redpilled.
Fuck these welfare whores. Burn it all down.

Bump.

Nah you was just autistic and they say it in your dead eyes

There is zero reason ATC can't be replaced with a computer ATC system. The only reason it's still done by humans is the piece of shit union.

If you won't work without pay then quit. Maybe I'll change career fields so I can have your job when this whole thing blows over.

Trips of truth. Praise be.

Checked. I juss needs ta check ehside ya ayussho.

These jobs won't exist when this thing "blows over" because the foreign corporation that masquerades as the US government is never coming back. The constitutional government we lost in 1871 will return.

The worst part is their out in the open hatred of whites.

TSA workers are work shy. We need people who aren't afraid of hard work.

And people wonder why the spree of elderly abuse in nursing homes and hospitals are always fucking niggers.

Not just the ATC. What about over paid pilots. Why the fuck is a 747 pilot that works a few days a month taking home 100+k a year.

Every flight can be automated. Maybe with one “pilot” managing 30+ flights from a computer?

>they'll get back pay once this is over
>even the ones that are legally not allowed to work now
>federal credit union offers zero-interest loans to tide people over until then
>"BOO HOO I HAVE ZERO SAVINGS AND CAN'T SURVIVE GETTING A MONTH OF EXTRA VACATION IMPEACH BLUMPF"
Trump showing just how non-essential these people were all along.

Same, and I scored nearly perfectly on the test. Being white was probably a huge problem.

>Air traffic controllers are federal workers
WHAT

I WANT GOVERNMENT WORKERS TO HURT
FUCK ALL OF YOU

White collar cucks
Lil

Do you faggots act like this out in public?
Some rude and ignorant people here.

Busting unions is boss

FUCK ALL YOU FUCKING WELLFARE PARASITES THAT ARE FUNDED BY THE IRS STEALING MY INCOME.
YOU ARE FUCKING PARASITES

user it's a government job. I didn't talk to a single person other than the entrance exam proctor, who was not employed by the FAA. I would have been hired and sent to air traffic control school without talking to a single person, and making more money than I do now just in training. I don't recall if there's a formal interview process even after that. I think if you pass ATC school, they just assign you where they need you. Government jobs aren't big on interviews because interviews are racist in current year.

This user knows

I dont have a make work welfare job, nigger lover

YES, because I know these disgusting parasites will get their back pay

MAKE THE SHUT DOWN PERMANENT!

>Why don't goyim work for free?

Am I right, fellow kike masters?

>people should perform complicated and taxing work without pay
The shutdown is the fault of Kike Schumer and Cunty Pelosi, but that doesn't mean workers should be expected to perform without pay. I'd sue as well. Maybe they're suing the wrong guy, but still.

>pay muh dues!

Fuck all unions

t. former union thug

bunch of overprivileged unionized bastards , ya whos brilliant idea was that holy shit

As if you would work for weeks without pay. Good on them for suing. Hopefully they end up getting a few times more money than what they're owed.

Attached: 1543099577454.jpg (996x682, 64K)

That's not what happened at all. Your government told them they can't pay them right now, but they will get paid later. No one told them that they are not necessary. Obviously they are unhappy because they have bills and obligations that need to be paid now and they have no idea when they will get paid at the moment.

Douchy post m8

You can only sue the US govt if it gives you the okay to do so.

Imagine the smell

Jesus Yes is this a true statement.

>I dont have a make work welfare job, nigger lover

So fucking much this, who the hell needs air traffic controllers anyway? Pilots have eyes, don't they? They should just fucking use their eyes to see what runways are clear and watch out for other planes.

Fucking babies need a nanny.

my dad was a civilian employee at wright patt airforce base and he was a hardworking motherfucker. he painted jets and secret projects. him and his friends from work were FAR from leaches. they got furloughed for awhile under Clinton I believe

*broke and shook parasite

Ftfy bro

Its Happening

Jew Doxx Happening Ip Dump Incoming

#
#
#
#

They hire fat nigger bitches

Federal workers should be euthanized

>be paid with tax dollars from actual voters
>spend a full decade saying 'fuck those fly over state factory workers, they don't pay enough taxes for my salary anyhow'.
>be surprised when nobody cares the voted to make you slaves just like you commies did to the doctors.

This is very true. I know a guy who got fired from his job as county assessor after twenty years in the position because they hired a young black girl to work in the office, of course she was massively incompetent and barely literate, he rolled his eyes at her inane questions a few times and she reported him for racism; fired on the spot.

Welfare whores. The whole lot of them.

Weak shit, kike
No pair of pennies for that lame crap

This so much

BASED

Everything should be privatized. Everything. Even the banks, but we should allow different currencies to create competition. There should be zero federal employees. Not even the military. The gov't should hire mercenaries for all military activity.

The modern bourgeois, if we're being honest. Literally think they are better than people who produce and sell actual product.

SHUT MORE DOWN.

Eat shit queer

pilots aren't federal employees.

Are you me?

>mfw when I'm a federal worker who makes 80K a year, has one month of vacation, and a 40 hr work week max
>mfw my agency is fully funded for the year

My job is ridiculously easy, too.

Attached: 1536446801534.jpg (706x673, 69K)

I want them all unemployed and kick out of this nation entirely
Fuck all of them

anybody else hopeing for the lvl5 chimpout next month?

I found the parasite.
How much do you steal from americans each year, parasite?

left is best milf

Checked
Digits of truth
Praise Kek!

Hopefully they never get their jo s back and you OD and die before your next cancer post

>Sue Trump
>Don't Sue Congress for not setting an acceptable budget that will pass all stages of government that have to sign off on it

you know I want to try to defend my country but most of this country can eat shit and die.

Fuck all of them and you too

Thats a stretch
Are you jewish bythe way?

If they weren't living paycheck-to-paycheck there'd be no problem, just a slight inconvenience. I imagine any non-essential civil servants with reasonable savings are top comfy right now because they're gonna get paid for doing nothing all this time.

Also they can retire at age 50 with full pensions and lifelong benefits.

>Federal workers are turning out to be the scum of the working class

Good!

Its the first step in disbanding the federal worker's unions

>but we should allow different currencies to create competition.

Well obviously. What is a currency without public confidence. I'd rather than be given by choice than under threat of violence and any non-sociopath should feel exactly the same.

I dont give a flying fuck
I want rhe shutdown permanent

Do you have a point?

Fuck em
politico.com/story/2008/08/reagan-fires-11-000-striking-air-traffic-controllers-aug-5-1981-012292

whatever helps you feel better buddy

Kek

haha wagie rage
>they're stealin frum muh paychcek cuz daddy trump told me !
if there's anything that keeps me using up social services with a grin on my face it's imaging white trash faggots like the people that post here getting assblasted
fuckin trashers go fuck your fatties in the trailer and shart in wallmart
everything europe says about you is true
america is full of fat retards

now hand over your cash you fat white niggers I need another run to the grocery store
ON YOUR FUCKING DIME AND TIME
LIVING IN YOUR HEAD RENT FREE FOREVER LOL YOULL NEVER STOP BITCHING ABOUT THIS UNTIL YOU DIE LOSERS
FUCKIN WANNABE JEWS
lol

Sounds like a risk you knowingly take when you sign up for a job that is funded by extorting the middle class.
Womp fucking womp

Attached: womp womp.gif (218x254, 767K)

Earliest we can retire is 59 but okay whatever you say.