Traps are a solution to the war between sexes

Pol is red pill when it comes to identity politics. It's clear that the vast majority of women prefer to politically identify as feminists rather than whites. The modern world has enabled females to rival men in positions of power, women won't stop at equality, so males must fight back as a group. The larger battle between the sexes is reflected by unhappy tumultuous relationships and marriages, resulting in kids which don't respect the patriarchal moral ideal. But in what modern women bemoan, traps take delight. Interestingly, it's the TERFs who are putting up the most organised resistance to transwomen, TERFs are the figurehead of the modern gynocentric movement, clearly they feel threatened by transgirls, and for good reason, many men would be happier in relationships with transgirls. Traps are transitioning younger, pass better and consequently are more stable than the general stereotype presents. Passing transwomen in a loving relationship with a strong man will nuture better sons. Surrogacy is already in practice, if men reclaim societal power through choosing relationships with tgirls, females will be reduced to little more than baby factories. The war between God and gynocentricism is happening, and in a world where physical strength means very little, females will continue to bend men to their will.

Attached: AliceSnow.jpg (1932x2576, 1.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/user/TutuTrap/posts/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

show her feminine benis

Attached: 1546794500775.jpg (1055x1639, 786K)

Back to with you

But I like pussy

tfw no sexy tomboy to bully me

What a load of utter horse shit.

I legit pooped my pants because of this post, as in, literally ripped a hole in my trouwsers because of this post.

I sounded something like this:

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAĂ„AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

That's right you little runt, you want some more more? Here goes

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFGGFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFGFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

RIIIIIIIIIIIIP

THATS RIGHT I JUST RIPPED ANOTHER HOLE IN MY POOPSTAINED PANTS! ARE YOU HAPPY NOW OP? ARE YOU SATISFIED? ARE YOU HAVING A LAUGH! LAUGH YOUR MAD GIGGLE AS IM IN MISIRY, POOPING MY PANTS

HOLD ON, HERES ANOTHER ONE. THIS ONES A GAS.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

This is a very intricate way in coming to terms with being gay OP.

kek!

reddit.com/user/TutuTrap/posts/

No, the world will laugh at you because
>females will be reduced to little more than baby factories
Tgirls can't even do that. What's he going to squeeze out for you, a turd?

Direct high speed wall collision course to the end of the white race is what this is. How completely jewish can you be? Self immolate and sage

you're confused as to what's causing the divided families. It's because men refuse to stand up and take the role as the leading figure in the family because they're taught that it is sexist and immoral to do so. Men need to take control of their families, and women will gladly follow. The kids that don't respect the patriarchal moral ideal were probably brought up by weak fathers or feminist ideology.

>Does your “fuck hole” produce white children?
>No
Off to the gas chambers with your degeneracy. No white man should spend one cent on a fuck hole that does not produce his white children.

Men can't give birth, they are not practical and are only there to serve your perversions. it's degenerate. Kill yourself tranny lover

Homosexuality is like a mental illness such as psychosis, or a physical handicap like a broken leg, except it is mostly spiritual. A human is born innocent, and only then can the poison of homosexuality be poured into their ears. When you are gay, you have no spirit. You have no soul. You are an empty vessel wandering the physical realm as demons travel to and from within you.
Your only hope for moral salvation is either conversion or self-destruction. After all of society's enemies are conquered, cancer is cured, and poverty vanquished, QUEERS would still be able to tear it all down to rumble if they continued to exist.
I don't want you here. You don't make me scared, so it is not a "phobia". You disgust me. You make me sick. Stop. No more. You will not be tolerated.

God hates fags.

notice the missing skinny jew on the right

that's because the one you're familiar with was doctored

Attached: that_cpncentration_camp_photo.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

Women will exist as surrogates. Before long,
a female gamete won't be needed for children anyway.

Jow Forums is bluepilled af on traps, they are transcendent higher beings than either men or women and must be respected and protected as such.

Attached: trap99637.jpg (515x810, 70K)

I've seen the 6 million in newspapers one where do I find more of these

You would like that wouldn't you bulgaria

Attached: martin_shkreli_wrestling_a_girl.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

You the most based fucking black man ever. Amen bruder.

I agree with half of this. But I feel like it requires too much faith in women, the type of girl you're talking about is very rare and there's not enough of them to stop the the majority of men grovelling at gynocentric women's feet, so women would still have all the social power. Your plan could work for an individual but it wouldn't resolve the social issue.

Lay off the enchiladas Paco.

The brapper is eternal. There is no force in the natural world that can derail the inevitability that is to come. The final BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFGGFFFFFFFFFFFFFFPPFFFFFFFFFFFGFFFFFFFPFFFFGGFFFFFFFFF

Attached: 1543859905694.jpg (631x580, 62K)

le 42% face

One of a multi-pronged attack. But we must have the artificial womb and sex bots as well.

No. I am not a fag. I cant handle the modern womyn but these mentally ill people are not lifepartners. Luckily we dont have all that many of them. (Yet, and yes youre gonna post the picture of the blonde 15 year old trap. poor thing I say.)

The solution: Robotwaifu. We need to advance technology asap. In the robotic womb lies the future.

Strogg pic since its the closest I have, whatever..

Attached: Strogg.jpg (628x900, 215K)