The US gobarmint cuckdown

Is it really that severe? The propaganda here is very high on it depicting the situation like mutts now don't have basic stuff like toilets and everything is fucked up.
Did it have any impact on you personally, would you notice it be politics off your interests?

Attached: governmentshutdown.jpg (700x399, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2019/01/02/wells-fargo-bank-of-america-to-assist-clients-amid-shutdown.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pizzagate has been debunked multiple times.

All these people aren't buying anything or paying bills, so their local economies will start to feel the pinch too.

Everything is mostly fine. We have a couple of people, who work for the government that are fucked over. But the only impact I've had is having to wait on getting some government information that isn't crucial for me to have, yet. I just like to be prepared. I'm still eating steaks and drinking whisky, though. So, all is well. Thanks for asking, USSR.
>irrelevant post
Hey juden, your bot broke.

I've got a special place for you kike

Attached: 1523314554820.gif (499x654, 1.44M)

It's being done on necessary is essential for the arrests that are coming. Many thousands of cock-blockers to justice are sitting at home now.

Only fed work fucks are on suicide watch. Everyone else is enjoying that good economy while we can

It's funny. I'm a neet who doesn't work and I have yet to be affected by this in any way. Weird huh? You'd think someone who doesn't work or do anything would need the govemrent but I don't. That's just lazy entitled assholes who rely on thst crap

the only people it bothers is faggots who have to fly for work and deadbeat federal workers who do useless make work

No it's not that severe

Fuuuuck. I have a ticket to Hawaii for next week and now I don't know if TSA will be working or the air traffic controllers.
I want a fucking wall though and the thought of giving into Pelosi and Schumer makes me sick.
It's a shit show and I don't know what to think anymore. Feels bad man.

Attached: 239646ccfccbc51fd8d20bfcbc9d52f2.jpg (736x574, 75K)

The only way to get rid of all these swamprat federal employees is a shutdown so they quit and get new jobs. They can't be fired it's literally impossible to fire a federal employee. The shutdown should never end, all these employees are useless leeches.

ATC will be replaced with a computer system. TSA will be replaced by private security. We don't need these leeches. Sorry about your vacation but this shutdown is for the best long term.

It makes 0% difference at all. This LITERALLY happens all the time and all it means is fuck-all to anybody who has a life.

>All the swamp rats are elected or appointed officials who will hold their positions and benefits and pay regardless of shutdown
Wow sticking it to the system

federal employees are all swamp rats. They do the minimum amount of work for a lot of money and fuck things up wherever possible.

It's not a vacation. I'm returning there. I have nothing here in the mainland, running out of money and my life is waiting for me there.

>The propaganda here is very high on it depicting the situation like mutts now don't have basic stuff like toilets and everything is fucked up
>implying your propaganda-TV was ever NOT telling that USA is deeply fucked (debt, gays, yellowstone etc.)
It's just another topic to blow out of proportion.

Attached: xw_1325878.jpg (720x409, 97K)

RIP

Nobody is going to touch your special place spunk junkie.

The government is still shut down? hm.. I can't tell.

it's only non essential stuff like parks and shit

ebt and other essential services are still going and being funded

All I want to see is niggers rioting because they don't get their gibs.

Soon

Then post the debunkings.

no, it doesn't affect anyone. don't buy into the panic and fearmongering

No effect locally. Everyone I associate with have _real jobs_. Not bullshit federal work.

I guess TSA isn't getting paid? BFD. Their jobs shouldn't exist. Let them find real work.

This is better than trying to fire them. I hope it stays shutdown forever.

>ATC will be replaced with a computer system
Can confirm. Know people who are working on this very thing. I just hope it happens before the consequences of Obama's FAA diversity push start to settle in.

If I didn't keep up with current evens I would't even notice.
Stat govs are still working though.

they still get gibs.

shutdown doesnt do shit

Who will run a country and police and FBI?

>tfw recently left the ghetto
Feelsgoodman.
The amount of fat bitches talking about they food stamps is really something.

lawl, seems fake news is universal.
the only people affected by this are "non-essential" government employees who shouldn't have jobs to begin with, as well as the lazy nigs who rely on government handouts to survive.
sure there are a few innocents getting hurt, but collateral damage is to be expected when reforming your government.

Lol no. Then again, I have a job.

Police are paid by the local city or county. All the FBI does is stage school shootings and traffic children for pedos.

everything is exactly the same. no one even feels it. Except for low paid forest workers without even a month of savings.
The federal government doesn't even do much honestly. Not the day to day work like policing or trash or anything we actually care about, that is all state and local governments.. The federal government does do important (and lots of unimportant) stuff. but it is all bureaucratic work. Stuff that sits on a desk and could be done next week or next month.
>tsa
my parents flew across the country and back no problem. they have to work,and they get back pay later

Attached: 1524358727877.jpg (1200x1845, 874K)

I have been personally affected in that it's no longer feasible to spend time searching for internships in the federal government since things have been brought to a halt. However, I do support Trump standing firm and turning DC upside down in order to build that wall.

military is funded separately, congress and the white house are funded separately.
major agencies like our intelligence services and social security are funded through separate resolutions.

No significant impact. Sounds like it's being played up. Understand is federal shutdown, not any individual state. We still have police and firefighters and sanitation and such.

Anyone who doesn’t work for the government doesn’t care, unless they’re on welfare. Welfare still exists until February.
No one else cares.

jidf bot spotted

I live in the DC area and I can tell you that people are annoyed but that's about it. Footage you saw may have been from national parks because they aren't willing to clean up trash and fix toilets if they aren't being paid. Government employees are still working but not getting paid, until later that is.

How do you do that? Honestly

Trump already cucked on this. They approved food stamp funding a few days ago.

>he propaganda here is very high on it depicting the situation like mutts now don't have basic stuff like toilets and everything is fucked up.
Propaganda- that's for sure.

We never needed the government for anything other than for providing for the common defense. Neither do you. They can suck my dick.

> Welfare still exists until February.
....interesting. Maybe that is secretly his 4d chess plan, to force people to realisze how many Hispanic families use foodstamps in California while undercutting white workers who dont

You think this is trumps plan all along?

How to neet?
>also checked

For how long?

I'll want his blood in my teeth if he ducks, but wouldn't be surprised if he caves, precisely bc of this. People have been killed for nearly revealing far less...

I think it was trumps plan all along to shutdown the govt and purge these assholes who hate him.

I don't know about you but id rather the govt be shutdown for years or reduced by a huge margin than have a wall.

I mean you wouldn't even need a wall if spics and illegals weren't getting gibs

Everyone is lying to you. Almost everyone is already dead except the NEETs shitposting on pol who don't leave their basement.

You forgot roads, scientific research, diplomacy, and a common currency.

>scientific research
((()))
>diplomacy
eat my ass and worry about your own country
>common currency
((()))

I'm about to leave my basement. My credit card still works, so wish me luck! Hope they don't start recognizing me.

Family. Now I don't mean a mom who takes care of her autistic son, Even though she does occasionally bring me stuff but I just live with family and help them with stuff and they provide me with other stuff. I guess it is like work but not really. Developing a good relationship with your family can really net you a comfy life

>kikes post no proofs of his claim
Rabbi, I....

The first round of missing paychecks has just happened -- up until today, it was having no economic impact on anybody at all.

After a shutdown, Congress has always arranged to pay government workers for missed time, so there is no actual overall impact at all on that score -- economic activity by government workers might happen a week or so later, that's all.

IF it goes on long enough that government workers give up waiting and leave to find another job, then we'll start to see problems with things like air travel and transport, which will have a big economic impact.

The government could shut down for a year and I wouldn't notice aside from the hungry hungry niggos outside.

>faggots who have to fly for work

It's not impacting them yet, either. here were all sorts of social media and regular media talk about a "sick-out" among TSA workers to slow security screening, but try to find anybody who has actually been inconvenienced by it -- even the guys representing the workers there say nothing happened, it is, so far, business as usual.

They all know that as long as they keep coming to work, they'll get their back pay when this is over.

Now if it goes on long enough that they start quitting their jobs to go do something else, we will be fucked.

TSA and ATC are both working normally at this point.

Enjoy your vacation, get to the airport earlier than usual just to be on the safe side.

>You forgot roads, scientific research, diplomacy, and a common currency.

this is really hard for a foreigner to understand but the usa is literally 50 independent states, effectively their own countries with their own laws, and the federal government just sits on top of that skimming money on the side. Sometimes they pass it around to other states, sometimes they do real work, but 99% of the time its just bureaucratic bullshiting. Nobody needs the federal government to do anything except the people literally employed by it. Its like how we are perfectly fine with trump being "useless". The president is not a king, its not a chancellor, its not an important position in the same way as a other country leaders are. It's good when the president isnt an idiot/worthless but it honestly doesnt matter if he is. State governments can and do pass their own laws, do their own research, and build their own roads. There was a time when they made their own currency as well. The only real purpose of the federal government is to wage war on our behalf so I guess you got us on diplomancy, but the united states is so self suffiecent that it honestly doesnt matter if we have no one representing alabama's interests in Kazakhstan.

Attached: 1512050026513.jpg (1280x720, 167K)

The government shutdown?

Attached: 805.jpg (224x225, 4K)

Christ you’re fucking moron. I’m from the US you cheese faced penis fish. See, when people aren’t complete retards they can make money and go places. And take your Jew-baiting echo bullshit with you while you’re out trolling for cocks.

>deadbeat federal workers who do useless make work
Mainly this, hence why there's such little sympathy for them.

What island? I'm going to big island in May.
I'm flying from LAX to LAS next month but I think this mess will be sorted out by then, hopefully with President Trump having won.

It's fake news, Ivan.

The shutdown is affecting about 800,000 government employees. Roughly 50% still have to work, but all everyone will receive back pay whenever the government opens again.

Most Americans don't work for the government though, so for the average American, it's really nothing. National parks are closed, but state parks are still open.

Especially because state governments are more relevant to most people's everyday live's here, it's being blown hugely out of proportion.

Most police agencies are at the city, county, or state level of government.

Federal law enforcement agencies mostly exist to subvert new political movements, protect the deep state, and sell drugs to fund their black budget projects. De-fund them all, I say.

oahu.
aloha, user

Its just as bad as obama's, bush's, and clinton's goverment shutdowns.

There was a shutdown???

You're right of course, but this was decided against our favor in 1865.

Unless you're talking about illegal immigration and weed, in which case State's Rights is alive and well.

Show your flag

>I want a fucking wall
Do you really think it'll change much? Or you want the wall because it bugs the left?

btw thanks everyone for your response.

>All these people aren't buying anything or paying bills, so their local economies will start to feel the pinch too.
No. Their banks and credit unions have been through this before and are either covering their checks through EFT advances or zero interest loans.
cnbc.com/2019/01/02/wells-fargo-bank-of-america-to-assist-clients-amid-shutdown.html

A wall isn't going to be some magical, cure-all fix for our immigration problems, but it's a damn good start.

There's not much sense in wasting our resources to deport central Americans, when they just keep walking across the border. A wall, in addition to drones, manpower, and better technology, will give us a strong southern border.

After that, then we can start to dedicate more resources to address things like visa overstays, coastal smuggling/trafficking, and tunnels.

If you're on a boat, and the boat is taking on water, it doesn't do much good to bail water, unless you have a way that you can stop it from leaking in. That's why there's a common belief that democrats don't really care about the problem - they're obviously not interested in actually stopping the flow of illegal immigrants, they just want border patrol and ICE to look busy.

Overblown nonsense. You guys find anymore wooly mammoth bones in that melting permafrost in siberia or whereverthefuck?

The Coast Guard is affected. The last check we received was new years, so the pay lapse is occurring right about now. The actual operational funding is unknown right now. The situation is starting look grim for my local unit because the fleet travel cards for our government vehicles all dried up. Without those, the units we support with our various goods and services are going without until we're back online. We can only hope those units remain effective without support. The leadership seems to be worst details about our funding situation. They keep sending all hands emails that sound weakly optimistic with no actual information other than to trust your chain of command. I have to wonder if our cutters, rescue helps, and small boat stations have enough fuel and supplies to continue operations. Perhaps they are using the last of the funding we still have. Personally my finances will hold out until February on savings alone. After that I look for loans and help from family. I'm a single guy so nobody's going to starve over this. I expect to make it. I'm not complaining though. I voted for Trump and believe this is all worth it, even for a cuck fence. Vast majority of everyone else I hear from are losing their minds. The near unanimous attitude is to blame Trump. Few patriots - many mercenaries.

>immigration is a State Right
Really? Why can't we just have the TX govt make a fucking wall then?

It's the one policy, once in place, that can't be backtracked or easily removed. It's worth more than any other option.
Requirements for employment and voting and enrollment might all be more effective and cheaper but the next administration can wipe them all away forever.
The physical barrier is the hill to die on because it is the only hill, once won, that we can hold.