Immigration Solution: Only Babes and Smart People

What I don't get about immigration...is why we don't just let in women, children and skilled men.

Leave the unskilled, fighting aged males back in their fucking country, and take the best.

What if we just let in hot/harmless women and some kids and men with actual skills (doctors, etc)...why the fuck isn't that proposed?

I'ts the Ali-G solution, and I'm all for it.

Attached: slavic.jpg (420x559, 50K)

PROBLEM:
>every country has a surplus of men
>every country has a surplus of women.

SOLUTION:
>men given freedom of movement
>women given freedom to pay taxes on their whore earnings

Where do I apply for a refugee like this

Attached: eafc91940ba1704444ed1d3647e82649461588edb0bd14d833975f56e9f30df0.png (600x594, 477K)

Sounds like a dystopia

Keep it real!

Still pollutes the gene pool

Because then they have kids and your country becomes Brazil and Venezuela anyway.

You’re an idiot.

Ok only if they have blonde hair and blue eyes because we are already too brown.

Womens anuses disgusts me, and their nature of being pooping apes upsets me
I Find asses in general disgusting.
The vagina is pretty gross too
I prefer only femael immigration if the faemel is clothed at all times

Because these people will nearly always vote for interests that are against yours, inluding (sadly) most whites. They don't just want to be let in, they want to turn your nation into a facsimile of their former nation, which includes all the problems they were trying to escape from. The nigger and the spic will vote for gibs, the slant will vote for whoever it's told to vote for, and whites will always vote for stupid shit if they are coddled.
Want to increase your population with good healthy people? Annex another nation, reward loyalists to your nation, and "physically remove" the rest. Then breed with the loyalists until they are indistinguishable from yours.

>Immigration Solution: Only legal immigrants
ftfy

My nigga

Attached: 1547153625129.jpg (540x675, 39K)

The way it ALWAYS used to be. There's enough of a local underclass to work the low wage jobs.

oh boy time to fap again I suppose.

Attached: 1543509353082.jpg (962x539, 31K)

no one with an anus should be allowed to immigrate!

Attached: 1526829950753.webm (640x798, 1.13M)

How can wh*te girls even compete with the genetically superior negress?

Attached: 1547151231655.jpg (695x1031, 89K)

btw Estbro, do you have that pic of that thicc black girl in yellow shorts posing with a Haitian flag?

because it's not what the jews want

Hi newredditcivnatfag. the answer is that we don't need them. we don't need ANY of them.
indian doctors. chinese dentists. poos in the IT sector. jew bankers. african niggerballers.
The USA was great back when it was 90% white. We don't need foreign garbage fucking up our genetics and taking American jobs.
These invaders should be cleaning our fucking toilets, not being given $100K+ positions that should belong to the ancestors of the EUROPEANS that built this country.
Reminder that these assholes get their degrees in places like Pune, India and Tianjin, China. Not exactly accredited stateside institutions desu...
Hart-Celler was an act of treason.

It's a Muslim

Keep America Christian

Attached: dsfg.png (1067x648, 225K)

WTF I read a story about Iceland getting their first synagogue a short time ago and now formerly based Icelanders are disgusted by the very idea of a vegene. (((They))) really have honed their craft to a very, very precise science at this point it seems.

Attached: The Average Icelander Now.gif (320x304, 920K)

Be like our ancestors in a time of invasion: Kill them all.

Because that would affirm certain truths about humanity and the nature of society that (((some people))) don't want affirmed.

I think her mother was the coal miner

So it this dude

Attached: Bradley-Cooper-and-Irina-Shayk-arrive-with-their-daughter-Lea-in-Venice--500x750.jpg (500x750, 62K)

So IS this dude

Do you recognize this gentleman?

Attached: cooper-shayk-1-2000.jpg (1333x2000, 3.09M)

Bradley Cooper isn't even into her- it is all an act.

I see actually

It's beautiful

Attached: De Niro family.jpg (634x852, 83K)

The left mutt looks like Ben Shapiro.

Deniro's a midget.

Couldn't we just chemically castrate all the male immigrants and make the female ones infertile too?

This mutt looks white desu

Attached: 20181005-shayk-post2.jpg (640x425, 262K)

white + white = white

white + black = brown

brown + white = light brown

light brown + white = still BROWN