The propaganda gets more blatant as we go

The propaganda gets more blatant as we go.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xl3m32ijFbY

What's the goal here again? Kalegri plan?

Attached: Sandra_Bullock_.jpg (347x593, 166K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BY2aOHQlAco
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is pretty much everything on TV now

I like how bullock looked like some try hard with a fucked up plastic surgery face.

Bitch we can tell you are a god damn granny.

Attached: Pelosi.jpg (760x610, 41K)

They deleted the first video? Holy fuck man, it wasnt even calling out jews, its calling out that white people are being perpetually portrayed as evil. I guess that opinion is just too damn wrong think.

the movie plagiarized "Crossed".
at least they did not put crosses on their faces.

Why cant old ladies retire?
Did she spend all her shekels on orphan niggers?

youtube.com/watch?v=BY2aOHQlAco

When will you people learn that whether its a cop, a nigger on wellfare, a judge, a beaurocrat, or any federal job, they are just parasites on a middle class. They vote for their interests to remain a parasite eternally or until the host collapses. When you go out into public, realize these people arent your friends, they are the enemy. These people would steal from you and your family to pay their paychecks with glee on their faces, because they are not americans, they are traitorous parasites that need to be violently and painfully removed.

>Why cant old ladies retire?

Attached: LOL.jpg (660x371, 40K)

Bird Box was so fucking bad in every aspect. I have normie friends telling me "ITS SO GOOD" and I have to wonder if they've ever seen anything even remotely terrifying in their lives.

>"ITS SO GOOD"

That is code for panders to leftist sensibilities.

I don't think she's a leftist but I know for sure she has shit plebian taste

She wants to fuck niggers and the movie is just muh strong black men.

>Foreskin from a Korean baby
>Foreskin
>From a Korean baby

We are fucking doomed. All of us

Do you think the Jews specifically picked Sandra Bullock because she's ethnically German? As some sort of revenge?

>what kind of shotgun you want
>i wanna deliver about 20% of the payload at about 20% of the velocity and only be able to do it three times
>say no more senpai

The premise is good, somewhat Lovecraftian as some have pointed out. If you rewrote it and took out the leftist sjw anti-white bullshit it would be a fairly decent movie. But yeah, I'll skip this and go watch a Zombie movie. At least the Zombie's are diverse.

Based on a book by a jewish author, Josh Malerman.

Directed by jewish female director Bier,
>Susanne Bier (Danish pronunciation: , born 15 April 1960) is a Danish film director. She is best known for her feature films Brothers, After the Wedding, the Academy Award-winning In a Better World[2] and the TV miniseries The Night Manager. Bier is considered one of the greatest living film directors and she is the first female director to win a Golden Globe, an Academy Award, an Emmy Award[3] and a European Film Award. Early Life and Education Susanne Bier was born to a Jewish family in Copenhagen, Denmark on April 15, 1960. Her father's family, Rudolf Salomon Baer (born 1930), emigrated from Germany to Denmark in 1933 after Hitler's rise to power. Her mother's family, Heni (nee Jonas) (born 1936), emigrated to Denmark from Russia at the beginning of the 20th century, to escape rising anti-semitism. In 1943, the two families fled from Denmark to Sweden, together with most Danish Jews, to escape the deportation to the Nazi death camps.

Attached: 1543530879308.png (666x510, 130K)

Just watch, in a few years they'll make a movie where they explain evil natured people have a disposition that turns them into 28 days later if they're infected with whatever virus.

ONLY if they're white.

Right. They'll only use white people as the zombies. I implied it, but I should have said it.

"blck pills" the OG video is not deleted off youtube, it is still there.

Apparently the book wasn't Jewish enough for the Hollywood kikes, because they had to make up the interracial romance just for the movie.

ah, gotcha. I can hear the left cumming if that was ever made. Meanwhile the lefties have ravaged and mutilated their bodies to the point where they look like they just came off the set of a Zombie movie.
But hey, they're the pure hearted and we're the ebil ones. That's it, we have expanded from clown world to clown universe.

Attached: end of an era.jpg (3950x2471, 2.53M)

Attached: 9055FBAD-375A-452B-A37E-45EFDC0C99E7.jpg (750x494, 102K)

Attached: 3C109499-E9B3-433F-88FF-E3A592A0E8DD.png (1250x700, 70K)

Do they lack self-awareness when they say things like that? They parade around crying as victims but when they say things like that do they not think, "Maybe, I'm the oppressor?" or "Won't this make them more hateful towards brown people?"
Are they under the delusion that they're good guys or are they just shitheads that know what they're doing?

Yes after seeing a united germany ever since hitler united them and when the kikes see this they were seething.

When did it get THIS bad?

bad copypasta

IF YOU HAVE TO SHIT

TELL ME

IF YOU HAVE TO FART

TELL ME

I think they are still in the phase of 'haha white people'. Its the phase a lot of people I know are in. "White People" is a punch line. "Idk some white chick/white guy" is a way of saying "someone unimportant." To them "your grandkids will be brown" is another "haha you're white" kind of thing.

>the nose

man i am getting ridiculously good at recognizing them

Attached: didyoueat.png (967x593, 951K)

>and literally everyone clapped and laughed

Attached: 1545643605429.gif (256x188, 1.97M)