Operation Choke Point

So using the financial system to curb freedom of speech was the game, all the way back to 2013/14 during Obama's presidency.
Think any mainstream journalists, or Tucker will pick up on this story?

Attached: operation Choke Point.jpg (748x566, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/norbertmichel/2016/02/08/the-house-should-be-commended-for-effort-to-stop-operation-choke-point/#6cd26521521d
thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/civil-rights/348379-doj-stops-operation-choke-point-for-now-but-congress-must-end
youtube.com/watch?v=7iaYPBk9i7M
americanbanker.com/opinion/evidence-is-now-clear-operation-choke-point-hurt-lawful-businesses
deathmetal.org/news/usbm-cornerstone-elegy-records-closes-its-doors/
oneangrygamer.net/2019/01/death-metal-label-shuts-down-after-paypal-credit-cards-pull-out-due-to-doj-fdic-initiative/74398/
deathmetal.org/news/paypal-no-platforms-moribund-records-for-satanic-beliefs/
deathmetal.org/news/metalsucks-whines-about-hells-headbangers/
cfsaa.com/files/files/Statement of Undisputed Material Facts Operation Choke Point.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We can only hope

Attached: chokepoint.jpg (1506x1080, 348K)

forbes.com/sites/norbertmichel/2016/02/08/the-house-should-be-commended-for-effort-to-stop-operation-choke-point/#6cd26521521d

thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/civil-rights/348379-doj-stops-operation-choke-point-for-now-but-congress-must-end

youtube.com/watch?v=7iaYPBk9i7M

americanbanker.com/opinion/evidence-is-now-clear-operation-choke-point-hurt-lawful-businesses

deathmetal.org/news/usbm-cornerstone-elegy-records-closes-its-doors/

oneangrygamer.net/2019/01/death-metal-label-shuts-down-after-paypal-credit-cards-pull-out-due-to-doj-fdic-initiative/74398/

deathmetal.org/news/paypal-no-platforms-moribund-records-for-satanic-beliefs/

deathmetal.org/news/metalsucks-whines-about-hells-headbangers/

>the pic
>TEH
i cant tell if this shit is sarcastic, people are falling for poor language memes or are retarded

its like "on accident" or "highth", this is some Orwellian shit. the fuck is happening to the states....

I'll take my flag off, before I have kikes jump in here and scream "shill"

Attached: cries out as he tries to stab you.webm (778x480, 2.77M)

Its not like people haven't been screaming about this for years. This is why people tell you to not use bank accounts and only deal in cash.

Thanks for posting. Bump for some semblence of justice in these cases.

This. The the dems really are traitors who want Orwellian level control aren't they.

cfsaa.com/files/files/Statement of Undisputed Material Facts Operation Choke Point.pdf

Time to start doxxing feds

Attached: E27656DE-E92A-481D-BA54-6DE77AD34BA4.jpg (1062x758, 123K)

>DOJ dubbed the project “Operation Choke Point” since, as described by an
Oversight Committee staff report, it wasdesigned “to ‘choke out’ companies the Administration
considers a ‘high risk’ or otherwise objectionable, despite the fact that they are legal businesses”
by “deny[ing] these merchants access to the banking and payments networks that every business
needs to survive.”
>denying the merchants
surprised Jow Forums isn't on board

(((Merchants))) wanting complete control by denying merchants

Attached: 6ed.jpg (558x568, 82K)

>‘high risk’ or otherwise objectionable, despite the fact that they are legal businesses”
>high risk’ or objectionable, despite fact they are legal
>objectionable, despite they are legal
Jow Forums would never be on board with something so Orwellian and commie. This is a blatant attempt to get around the 1st amendment.

Attached: 2019-01-12 09_23_35-Window.png (852x463, 34K)

> Remove legislative body powers.
> Don't allow the press to ask questions.
> Put christians on the SC which will increase obscenity convictions.

You stay classy, faggot.

>This is a blatant attempt to get around the 1st amendment.
How do you file a lawsuit against the federal government? Can we start a class-action suit?

this needs to go viral

BUMP!

Bump.

So how does this work? The government forces credit card companies to refuse service to political dissidents?

>Federal Entity FDIC warns bank about suspicious merchant
>Bank gets scared of extra audits and freezes the merchant out
They don't even ask, the government literally just goes, "Hey - WTF is Joe's Gun Shop doing over there?" and the banks immediately shut him down.

Thread is being slid, hard!

BUMP, SPREAD THIS SHIT GOYS

Attached: 1510249560952.jpg (900x900, 151K)

Is this recent??

Bumpein dis sheizer

Attached: 1546485989519.jpg (406x357, 37K)

big news

checked

Attached: 1545770672768.jpg (1280x1076, 495K)

well sheeeeeeeeeeeit
this explain alot dont it niggas?

bump

bump? is this a slide thread? WTF?!

Seems like a good thread to me. I had never heard of this before and it’s scary.

Gib middle lady.

Right. Bumping for interest. Hopefully Tucker will see this. I know you lurk here buddy!

Attached: f2YTwccmHKreuUt9.png (760x749, 494K)

bump

Attached: 1545370831888.png (720x628, 637K)

Bump