What is the final solution to the incel/mgtow problem? Do we put them in labour camps and work them to death...

What is the final solution to the incel/mgtow problem? Do we put them in labour camps and work them to death, or do you suggest a more efficient method of getting rid of them? Just imagine having a daughter or sister, and then having one of these sickos talk to them.

Attached: chads.jpg (1366x768, 75K)

the most forced meme in the history of the world

Alek is an arab immigrant
Elliot was a half jew half chink

Just kill all incels, most of them are non-whites anyway

MGTOW isnt about celibacy dumbass.

I say give them state funded cosmetic surgery and fitness training so they can escape inceldom. Brazil does it

Stop posting this fucking shit
Jow Forums has no relation to Incels
Stop trying to make us out to be incels. We all know leftists make these shitty threads
Sage

>Jow Forums has no relation to incels!
>50% of threads are about women

Misogyny doesn't equal women
You can hate women and still be able to get laid

>t.britbong

Fuck
Misogyny doesn't equal women hating incels

It wasn't always this way sadly

FALSE FLAG INCOMING
>FALSE FLAG INCOMING
FALSE FLAG INCOMING
>FALSE FLAG INCOMING
FALSE FLAG INCOMING
>FALSE FLAG INCOMING
FALSE FLAG INCOMING
>FALSE FLAG INCOMING
FALSE FLAG INCOMING
>FALSE FLAG INCOMING
FALSE FLAG INCOMING
>FALSE FLAG INCOMING
FALSE FLAG INCOMING
>FALSE FLAG INCOMING
FALSE FLAG INCOMING
>FALSE FLAG INCOMING

Attached: 1527450006204.jpg (2115x1139, 858K)

People who can get laid regularly don't whine and cry about women constantly, incel.

>never had a Chad friend who talked shit about women
I doubt you ever had any friends

Attached: 1516620479280.png (800x534, 160K)

There's a difference between talking shit about women and hating women like Jow Forumscels do.

what about this one?

Attached: 1514141132011.jpg (506x667, 42K)

Hating what the degenerate things women do isn't hating women
Are all straight people retarded like you?
I'm gay and even I know women are usually awful people

Man in camps, women in deemancipation camps. Sounds good.

The solution is to immediately put all males into death camps.
Women should have the sole power of choosing with whom they sexually engage.
All women will be able to visit the death camps once a year and "save" one man for that year. After that year is up and they are impregnated, the man must go back to the death camp. The woman will give birth to the child, if it is male, it will go to the juvenile camp where it waits to come of age. If it is female it joins normal society.
This is the only way to move forward as a society. OP is on the right track but didn't go far enough.

Hey britbong roastie hag, still butthurt Chad turned you down once again?

>Just imagine having a daughter or sister

I dont have a sister, and I sure as shit will never have a daughter. Having is daughter is the ultimate humiliation. The sandniggers got the right idea on what to do if you end up with one.

It's okay, not too late for you to be a personal cumdump for Ahmed and his buddies.

Attached: ArtificialWomb-300x200.png (300x200, 95K)

Shitty bait

I guess ugly girls should go to the incels. It's not like guys are way uglier than girls. There are just some decent dudes out there who are so brainwashed into thinking acting like a nigger makes them cool, so they try to fuck as many girls as possible, including 3/10 hoes, who maybe look like a 6 with all that makeup. Incels should get the ugly fat girls.

once "geek culture" became a marketable product as part of common culture the tribalist wannabe cool kids decided they needed an edgier pejorative than "nerds". The "incel" was born out of a need to bully the sexless virgin out of the 80's in the modern era. That's all this is wrapped up in shiny semantic bullshit propagated by cunts who will always ostracize and bully for easy personal gratification.

Attached: gamer girls.jpg (1280x720, 135K)

>everything I don't like is bait protect me mommy
Don't worry, the camps will be humane, bubble boy.

Shitty bait

>npc stuck in an infinite loop

Shitty bait

>unironically thinking you wouldn't be the one working to death in a labor camp
>n-no, I'd.. ummm, I'd be designing the uniforms!

Put them in exercise/masculinity camps. Vast majority of healthy, lean men are not fugly. Granted, they won't all have the genetics to be Chads, but a lot of people complaining about their appearance are either fat or skinnyfat.

Well first learn the proper grammar. The term is “faggots who should be beaten to death”

violent beatings

Attached: 20a9d2_6391012.jpg (1000x422, 111K)

> the incel movement
> started by canadian WOMAN
> somehow now it's a men's movement
HAAHHAHahhAHhahahAHAHAHAHahAHAHAHAhahAHHAHAHAH
THANKS, FEMINIST CANCER, FOR THE QUALITY POST!
> feminists
> they really are this fucking retarded

PATRIARCHY! REEEEEEEEEEEEEE! english is inherently sexist towards women!

Imagine being gang raped and beheaded alive by muslims/nigglets....oh wait but I guess your ones worse right?

The whole point of arranged marriages and monogamy was to prevent incels from happening. But as usual the libtards knew human nature better because they spent two years at a community college.

How many women-despising gays do you think there are? I knew of at least one group in the furry fandom whose leader said he wanted to build a bomb to kill everything with a XX chromosome.

TV and the Internet says gays are women’s best friends, but they also say Spics and nogs are best buddies too.

Alot, that's a huge fucking lie
Gays that aren't liberals or brainwashed know how evil women are
Everything on TV or media is pure propaganda. That's why in TV shows the white guys are dumb pushovers and the blacks are the smart Gary stus
That's not how reality is. The media is always pushing an agenda

>How many women-despising gays do you think there are?
99% of gay men. they can't stand women at all.

MOSSAD JUST TRIED TO KILL RON DESANTIS

Even if they are white kill them, this will improve your race.