Ask a Mexican anything

Attached: ximena navarrete.jpg (183x275, 9K)

How much for an once?

Why can't you stop sucking cocks?

do you guys prefer to identify as the inheritors of the Latin Catholic conquerors of America, or as indiginous native americans? I ask because mexicans have more indiginous admixture than brazilians or chileans for example

Will you just go back?

Depends an ounce of what kind compa?

>do you guys prefer to identify as the inheritors of the Latin Catholic conquerors of America, or as indiginous native americans? I ask because mexicans have more indiginous admixture than brazilians or chileans for example

latin conqueror, we are as white as chile and brazil

Mexicans of European descent or European Mexicans, are Mexican citizens of complete or predominant European descent.[8] While the Mexican government does conduct ethnic censuses on which a Mexican has the option of identifying as “White”[9] the results obtained from these censuses are not published. What Mexico's government publish instead, is the percentage of “light-skinned Mexicans” there is in the country, with it being 47%[4] in 2010 and 49% in 2017.[10] Due its not as direct racial undertone, the label “Light-skinned Mexican” has been favored by the government and media outlets over “White Mexican” as the go-to choice to refer to the segment of Mexico's population who possesses European physical traits[11] when discussing different ethno-racial dynamics in Mexico‘s society. Sometimes nonetheless, “White Mexican” is used.[12][13][14]

are you in monterrey? i used to live there(im white american btw)

There are just too tasy man

ugh, no. i live in chihuahua city

What's worse. your television or your music?

Yeah could I get two tacos, one chalupa, and an order of cinnamon twists?

tv

taco bell is ok

Why can't you people stay in Mexico?

How's the caravans?

because our land was stolen

Attached: Spanish commonwealth.png (863x443, 161K)

doing very bad, we are w

Why do your still make ice from tap water even though you don’t drink it cause it’ll fry your kidneys with minerals?

What do you think of hate speech laws?

Are there a bunch of chihuahuas running around? That might be kinda fun.

So I ask this
>Will Mexico ever be a nice place to live?
&
>Forced deportations of le caravans when?

Does mexican pussy taste like cumin?

How bad is the situation in Mexico really?

How many calories do you take in daily? I'm sure it adds up with all the empanadas you wold down.

Attached: 1486160424667.png (1280x720, 1.1M)

You're not Spanish though. And if land conquered in war does not belong to the conquerors, why aren't you emigrating back to Spain?

>Stolen

You just mad Santa Ana was such shit he lost the land.

Are you a morenito or a pinche guero

That's spain you goober. And if you're referring to the territory lost to the U.S IN WARFARE when right of conquest was still in full swing then you're in denial if you think that's your land.

Do you know your going to pay for the wall?

No one is buying that bs, your shitskins just want to live off white wealthfare, with white infrastructure, in a place ruled by white men's law which are much much more fair and were there is an economy of innovation and progress that doesn't stagnate.

If there was no westward expansion we'd be policing the same hoardes at the Mississippi.

all that shit is from central america

i have relatives there, by race and culture i am spanish

>some Mexicans have Arabian blood
yes or no?

Why so many Mexicans on pubg mobile? Do they teach it in school or something down there?

a little thanks to spain

yes, we have good universities

You're full of shit. Lots of "Arabians" head to Mexico to start business because it's a lawless land where you can get fat and fuck plenty of women just by being rich. Fucking Carlos Slim is Lebanese.

My sister is dating pic related. He says he is Mexican or Hispanic but doesn’t even know Spanish. I have my doubts. Does he look like you?

Attached: E587967C-87EC-4E5B-ACAD-ED319D6CC353.jpg (1144x2069, 672K)

lel.
If you were not such mongrels and freed the slaves so early you guys could have been completely annexed by us and bleached by settlers.
At the time of the Mexican American war they though choctaw and Cherokee injuns were superior to you mongrels.
That is why they only annexed land that was
>sparsely populated
>settled by whites
Let's not even go into the succession crisis that led texas leaving and lead up to the war.

Attached: polkmexico.jpg (964x740, 60K)

Why you faggots eat nothing but refried beans and corn based foods?

He's definitely Mexican or Hispanic, but look at how strong that ugly gene is. Tell her to stay away. You don't want to get infected.

>we are as white as chile and brazil
Yeah, maybe your ruling class. Not them fat fuck 4'7 waddlers marching towards the US.

NO, im more european

Attached: 1528697880003.jpg (713x611, 62K)

we are not sending our best

we are whiter than you moots

Attached: US should thank us.png (1246x918, 1017K)

thats the new arab immigration, i was talking about the 15th centurt

>one drop rule(98%+)
>we look white
kek beaner

Attached: 23andmegenetics.png (960x960, 282K)

Attached: Whites will dissapear in 2050.png (756x557, 46K)

Go back to Mexico.
/thread.

GO BACK TO IRELAND THREAD

Attached: 13c.jpg (709x538, 64K)

go fuck yourselft

Way to advertise your 76 IQ, Pablo.

Why can't you build up your own country instead of fleeing to white ones where you'll just be living on welfare if you didn't already join a gang?

Are you a Spaniard Mexican, a Mestizo, somewhere in between, or the opposite (those Indian-looking Aztec types)

I’ve noticed that the more Spaniard Mexicans dislike the the more indigenous Mexicans. And vice versa.

What's your grandma's recipe for ground beef tacos?

This.

It wasn't stolen, it was purchased you faggot. It took an entire army to take down the Alamo and they were crippled after that

I like Flautus

And now Mestizos over-run the entire USA.

Suck it, gringolardo.

How do you feel about Mexicans that come to America but basically want to still be Mexicans. Does it make sense to you to leave a country that you do not want to be in to go to another country and try and make it into the previous country?

Wbu not get another Maximilian?

>stolen

Attached: 824562_022.jpg (320x240, 40K)

Do you play "Funkytown" when you shave in the morning?

What kind of tacos do you like?

>gringolardo
I've seen far more fat Mexicans wearing those shitty sandals in February than white people. Between spics and nigs, pretty sure this is, at least, 50% of the obesity rate.

Why do you grow dirt weed?

Attached: 1520823117722.gif (480x480, 2.51M)

I've yet to meet any American of Mexican decent in conquered territory that wished they were still part of Mexico. Honest mistake.

Attached: charlie incredulous.jpg (259x240, 18K)

How many fellow Mexicanos did you slaughter today ?

I have, but never enough to go back permanently. Mexico this, Mexico that, blah blah blah.

the AoC in mexico is 12. does that create problems?

Which one is the best Tacco?

You can have California back

Then why are you in fucking Michigan?

Came here for pics of Mexican/Latina qts, leaving disappointed as usual.