I am 25 and in good health but I really REALLY do NOT want to be embalmed when I die and I want to be left to decay as...

I am 25 and in good health but I really REALLY do NOT want to be embalmed when I die and I want to be left to decay as naturally as possible, with no casket, just wrapped in a natural fiber. If I make a death plan now, what do I do with it? I don’t have an attorney or anything. I’m very aware you can die at any time and i absolutely require a natural return to the earth.

Attached: 2F501F12-1FE2-432F-A48E-5E3EAC111C54.jpg (2000x1239, 203K)

I really want the same thing. It makes the most logical and practical sense.

The ammount of waste that goes into making vaults/caskets burriels (not to mention the 1000s your loved ones spending) is insane, all for what? To protect the empty shell?

Its all cause everyones been brainwashed by TV, they've seen the zombie with the worm coming out the eye and they dont want to think of their family members like that.

Coffins are a conspiracy to keep your matter stagnant and from returning to the source.

i think the way muslims are buried would suit you.

It depends a lot on the legislation of the country you live in.
Some countries permit the person to choose what they want to happen with them after they die by going to a registry and officially letting them know.
Some countries don't. Others only accept two or three ways of doing it, like cremation, burial and so on.

I’m in the UK but can’t seem to find a registry like that

I absolutely agree. Embalming fluids are poisoning the earth and the soil is being packed with huge caskets for what reason?!?

I will never accept a religion

Ask a lawyer about it. Doesn't have to be a lawyer, actually, but just a friend that's studying law or something.
THey'll probably know how it works in the UK.

Do you know the specific name of the registry used in other countries?

In my country there is something called Codicil.
It's a document you write in a legal manner that says how you want your body to be treated after your death, this includes even which clothes you want to be wearing, the presence or absence of a flag, and even some low-value donations you wish to make after you die.

You give that document to someone trustworthy or go to a registry and register the document. The registratin here happens at the same registry you'd take your testament to.

Most places will not allow that, for public health reasons. Your closest option is to be cremated and your ashes sprinkled on a vegetable garden

youll have to find a place that facilitates your wish. Orthodox catholics bury people quickly so they might agree. Otherwise, you could always do a home burial (idk about the legality but whos stopping you?)

Donate your body to a body farm where they train future medical examiners on actual human corpse. You will be outside in some version of natural form to decay.

Sweet. I'm gonna a make a secret clause that only my twin brother is allowed to see dictating that he is to enter the funeral before the official procession and make my hand do 'that' under the bottom half of the casket lid so you'd have to bend over a bit to see it.

You need a lawyer. You need a will. and you need to see if the place you live or the place you want to be buried can allow your request. (very low chance for this going through)
And you'll need a lot of money.

You can cross out Scandinavia.
I requested a longboat as my coffin, like my ancestors. No go...

To those asking: yes it is legal in my country. It’s called Conservation burial. You get buried in a shallow grave in a forest and in doing so, protect the forest from ever being developed upon. No coffin, just a cotton wrap

There are no body farms in the UK unfortunately

Thst is a myth. Pathogens leave a corpse within 24 hours when in a shallow grave as decaying bacteria can work fast.

There are a lot of stories of people waking up inside the coffin and trying to claw there way out. Could be you OP.

Letting bodies to naturally decay is the most harmful thing you can do in an environment. I bet you didn't get a good education. If you want to "naturally decay" then you should pay for people to put your body a tower under feet on lands not close to water or crops in the middle of fucking nowhere and still you'd be harmful. Corpses don't even naturally rot in the wild because animals fucking eat each other like beasts. The most unnatural thing in the world is to permanently rot like a retard, you fucking idiot.

I mean, it won’t ever be me as I’ll never have a coffin

YOU are a fucking idiot and have no idea what you’re talking about. Most predators do not eat rotting flesh. You are decayed by bacteria. I assume animals never ever ever die beside rivers right? No cows or sheep ever die beside water right? I honestly can’t tell if you’re trolling or not but fucking educate yourself good lord

Also I’m sorry to break it to you but no matter what option you choose you’re going to rot like the rest of us, just slower. You’re still going to melt into a black sludge and have your skin slide off your bones too. You can never escape it. You’d just rather your body be pumped with carcinogens and wrapped in wasted money first

There are animals who exclusively eat rotten flesh you dipshit

Name one. Name one that not only eats rotten meat EXCLUSIVELY but is large and numerous enough to literally eat every corpse ever. When you’re in a coffin you rot away too. Do you think rats break into the coffin underground to eat you?

What is a Vulture?