Saudi Thot granted asylum in leaf land

Saudi Thot granted asylum in leaf land

BASED!

bbc.com/news/world-asia-46844431

Attached: 2019-01-11_21h11_09.png (741x700, 431K)

saudis all go to toronto then try to get into the US

When will you people learn that whether its a cop, a nigger on wellfare, a judge, a beaurocrat, or any federal job, they are just parasites on a middle class. They vote for their interests to remain a parasite eternally or until the host collapses. When you go out into public, realize these people arent your friends, they are the enemy. These people would steal from you and your family to pay their paychecks with glee on their faces, because they are not americans, they are traitorous parasites that need to be violently and painfully removed.

Attached: 2DfXRC.jpg (720x486, 102K)

would've went to Germany but she probably has family that would murder her there.

>inb4 leaf Muslim posters behead her

She is gonna get BLACKEDin Toronto

Now she will get BLEACHED in her first week there. A refugee looking for white cocks, just download tinder and be a whore.

>leafs
>being based
Even when Canada becomes a caliphate they'll still manage to be huge cucks.

She should convert to Christianity.

$10 nigger cuck bucks says she gets honour killed within 2 weeks in Brampton

Thank God, I thought she was coming here

Obvious it's fucking us

More tax money gone down the drain for this "refugee"

What’s wrong with being a cuck?

topkek, I told people in real life that we'd end up taking her in the day that the story about her broke. They all looked at me like I was nuts. "Why would we? She already has asylum somewhere else?"

>Saudi Thot granted asylum in leaf land
Of course. We'll take anyone. I hope our fellow leafs behead her in a year, so Trudeau can toast that as well. Inshallah.

checked

Some dude in Canada will acid blast her and Trudeau will apologize for the media outrage calling it now

>Obvious it's fucking us
>More tax money gone down the drain for this "refugee"
Now the floodgates open.

Expect applications from 50% of Saudi Arabia. I'm not even joking. We are now offically their meal ticket. I would personally love to facilitate this by redesigning the application process so the women can do this without any knowledge of males in their family. I want to flood Canada with Muslims to show the world what a beautiful society looks like.

she looks like an arab-nigger mutt, yikes.

Duts wouldn't let it happen.

they expect one of us in the wreckage

Her old Twitter account is all about her sex escapades with several Saudi guys so she's been a whore for a long time obviously. I actually supported her at first considering I'm an exmuslim myself but I think she's duped everyone by her sob story. She actually said in one of her old tweets " My rebellion is only because of extra horniness".

>" My rebellion is only because of extra horniness".
I want to believe

Attached: 1547156916624.jpg (634x845, 119K)

I’m gonna fuck her

looks puerto rican
giant forhead

Their already open. We take in 100s of illegals that were originally in the US everyday. They all get free hotel rooms, free food, free healthcare, free education, free welfare

What an ugly piece of brown turd. Looking at her just makes me uneasy.

Link her old Twitter or post archives, sounds spicy