What are you supposed to do after a guy cums inside of you? I can't scoop it out with my fingers...

what are you supposed to do after a guy cums inside of you? I can't scoop it out with my fingers, just let it slowly goober out into my pants over the rest of the day? I heard rinsing with water up there is very bad for your vagian

i'm pretty bitter that I have to deal with this tbqh, he can just cum elsewhere also it burns

Attached: rvqhsdzroz5chy6oup32.jpg (620x470, 25K)

It's funny.

I've come inside a dozen girls in my life, and it's actually a total mystery to me what it is they actually do when they excuse themselves to clean up after sex. I've never actually been in the bathroom for it.

some say "sit on the toilet" but it's too thick to come out like that, just makes a mess of my underwear over the next few hours and turns hard and crusty when it dries

I clean myself a bit with toilet paper. Usually go to bed after and it leaks the next morning when I get up and move a bit. I don’t think there’s a better solution.

Wiping yourself with tp, tissue or towel soon after gets most of it

This is so fuckin hot

Really? Go to the bathroom and pee and most of it will come out. Then get a paper towel and try to wipe up as much as you can. And no, rinsing with water is perfectly fine, it's soap that's bad for your vagian. PLEASE rinse in the shower, for the love of god.

obviously I do this, but the cum is 7" inside of me

also obviously I wash my private area but don't have a removable shower head to jet water up in there

Get yourself a boyfriend who isn't complete shit. I have seen a direct correlation of how shit a man is and how much he insists on cumming inside.

disgusting, not worth letting them cum in you

This desu. You could troll him next time by pulling away just as he cums though.

Just do that, and change panties when you think everything’s out.

Don't worry, sweetie, even if you stop letting him we have ways of hiding it until it's too late. Creampies just feel so much better than pulling out. It is what it is.

t-thanks for the fap

you're not supposed to force water up your vagina, please don't do that

says who?

Why would water be bad? It’s THE essential thing we use to clean ourself.

good feeling but making me deal with a burning mess hours later :(

I guess it is the difference of a guy loving or using you

from one of the sea of articles saying not to put water up your vagina:

To be clear, this isn’t referring to cleaning the outside of the vagina. You’re perfectly legit to clean the vulva and outer areas.

Douching, or shooting water inside the vagina to flush it out, is a big no-no.

This advice is everywhere. It’s even on products such as FemFresh that are marketed as feminine hygiene products. Just don’t do it.

It hugely messes up the delicate pH balance of your lady parts, which can lead to infections such as thrush.

user if cum makes your vag burn then there's either something wrong with your dudes baby batter or there's something wrong with your vag. Not even once has my girlfriend told me that it burns and I've dropped countless loads between those sugar walls.

Why not just douche?

here's another gem:

Another possible (but rarer) risk of spraying water inside your vagina is that you could force air inside your body and potentially cause an air embolism. An air embolism is a pocket of air that enters the blood stream. If an air bubble reaches the heart, lungs, or brain, it could cause permanent damage or even death.

you are retarded. your vagina probably has years' worth of crusty cum in it. Jesus christ. OP, take a shower, bend over for a minute and let everything wash out, and then go about the rest of your day as usual.

maybe, his cum smells and tastes very foul, it seems to be a common problem

You just sit on the toilet and it drips out? I never had this problem, I assumed all women do the same.

I always pee right after sex, so the cum just drips out while I do it. After that I either take a shower (not washing the vagina, just outside; never wash inside, you'll just get infections) or I use a wet wipe.

You ready to brainlet question?
If you are in a pool or river does water get in there?

queef it out into your hands while laughing at the noises
obviously

The vagina is self-cleaning you absolute retard. I bet you are American too, only your 3rd world-tier education could breed such nonsense.

judging by everything i've read in the past few minutes the retarded thing would be to do what you're suggesting... also the opening is pretty tiny and the vagina walls touch together all the way up, it's not like a gaping hole you can pour/spray water into even if it's held open, would need one of these bad boys to do what you're imagining

forgot pic of the bad boy

Attached: gyno.jpg (840x697, 37K)

>this retard
Sexual education should be mandatory, holy shit. Imagine being this clueless about the human body.

>he thinks the cum just stays in there forever

Just lay back and enjoy that nice creamy load up inside your pussy as it slowly oozes out and runs down your bung hole! Get two holes taken care of for one load.

my gf puts a bunch of paper towels down and squeezes it out, or over the toilet if its not too far away.

Hot.

You are what you eat after all. If his diet is shit his cum will be bad. That could be contributing to it.

Use a pantyliner the next day.

I love the feeling of my boyfriend's fun flowing out of me periodically the day after - it's sexy after the sexy is over ;)

Fucking autocorrect I meant cum jizz semen

I have an impregnation fetish that is slowly ruining my life.
How can I stop it?

Attached: 1534423648924.jpg (439x411, 25K)

Uhn. Squeeze it out by contracting your vagoo walls. If you are bad at doing this you must not be living up to your full potential on the sack.

unironically this

By killing yourself

PIease be in Iondon

>gf has huge boobs and I blast massive loads between them

You just have to wait, sit on the toilet at first then if your still not sure just put something like toilet paper in your pants

>Hold papertowel underneath us to catch any fall-off as my bf pulls out after creampie
>Once he's out, press papertowel onto myself and get up, grab another and wipe myself up a couple times
>Use restroom immediately after, force self to pee, wipe normally
>Usually gets rid of anything that's left
>Occasionally it won't all come out and I get little drips here and there but nbd
>Next time you shower, rinse with water.